in front ofpicnic是什么词词

您要找的是不是:
in front of
[?n fr?nt ?v]
[?n fr?nt ?v]
The main changes are the four rounded slits in the upper-front corner of the endplates , similar to those used by other teams this season to reduce turbulence.
这个主要的变化是四个在终板中高空锋角落的圆形切口,与这个赛季其他各支车队使用减弱气流紊乱对车身造成不平衡的装置十分的相似。
About 10 minutes later, two women walked over to my table--in front of everyone--and dropped a folded napkin in my lap.
大约10分钟以后,两个妇女走到我的桌边--在大家面前--将一张折叠的餐巾纸放在我膝盖上。
This publicity put Wintour, with her trademark bobbed hair and black Chanel sunglasses, a head above her rivals who sit alongside her in the critical front-row of fashion shows.
这次曝光使得这位梳着标志性短发、戴着香奈尔墨镜的时尚女王,一举击败了同坐在伸展台前品头论足的同业。
He is standing in front of a bold and colorful painting similar to those created by the abstract-expressionist artist Jackson Pollock.
VOA: special.
But it was still interesting to watch and to see unfold So, now I had this picture of real-live data of a real-life city operating in front of me.
但是看着这些事物一点点展开非常有趣,现在我得到了现实的城市里,现实生活的数据就在我面前运转。
So in the summer of 2001, we decided to switch gear from a backend technology provider to a front-end consumer-oriented search service.
于是在2001年夏,公司决定从后台技术提供者,转变为直接面向消费者的搜索服务提供方。
The answer to the dreaded family-in-front-of-huge-monument photo disaster?
After Alberto Herrera , chief executive of fledgling wireless-sensor network company Medida , pitched his firm to a panel of four top-tier Silicon Valley venture capitalists--in front of a standing-room-only crowd of some 350 people-- Josh Stein of venture capital firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson was so impressed that he asked Herrera to set up a meeting.
The 22-year-old Scot won 6-3 3-6 6-2 in front of 17, 000 spectators to take an early lead in Group A of the round-robin phase.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!相关词典网站:相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 is是什么词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信