对我的未来也有很大的帮助的作文怎么写”用英语怎么写

★我的未来生活英语作文-英文写作翻译英语作文-无忧考网
我的未来生活英语作文
无忧考网为您整理了“我的未来生活英语作文”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
I imagine a lot about lives in the future. I think two words can summarize my imagination. The first word is fast. In the future, we will have more quickly transportation means. Now matter how far we go, it takes only a short time. With the development of science and technology, we can travel to the moon, Mars or somewhere outer space. People may can live in other planets. The second word is convenient. Because of the fast development of our society, many work can be done by computers or even robots. Lots of things are fully automated. Humans just need to give some simple instructions to complete complecated tasks.我想象了很多关于未来的生活。我想两句话可以概括我的想象。第一个词是快速。在未来,我们将拥有更快速的运输方式。现在无论我们走多远,只需要一个短暂的时间。随着科学技术的发展,我们可以到月球、火星或者某个地方去旅行。人们可以生活在其他星球。二字很方便。由于我们社会的快速发展,许多工作可以通过计算机或机器人来完成。很多事情都是全自动的。人们只需要提供一些简单的指令来完成复杂的任务。一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!高考英语作文:我的未来 My Future
10:15:12 网络转载
  简介:
  对于未来,我们每个人都有自己的一个想法,在日常生活中我们都会对自己的未来进行规划,那么对于未来,你有什么打算呢?下面先来看看作者是怎么想的。
  正文:
  My Future
  I&m not sure about the future.Because I am not really sure what I&ll be doing in the
future.And I think the future is far away from me.
  I&m not really sure if I really have a chance in the future. I guess that I will be working
and may be a interpreter or a pilot.
  I like English.I think English is very useful and it is very difficult and exciting. I&m
interested in it.
  Perhaps it is a good or interesting career for me.
  I like travelling too. I want to travel around the world. But I&m too busy enjoying my
life&now. In the weekdays, I have many subjects to learn. And in the weekends, I have
many&friends with me. Sometimes we go shopping and sometimes we do many
different things.
  I have a good family and I must look after my parents because I have grown up.
  I think it is enough for me. So I don&t worry about the future.
  I&m really sure I will have a good and nice future if I work hard at my study.
  译文:
  我的未来
  我对未来感到不确定。因为我真的不知道我要做的是什么。我认为未来离我很遥远。
  我真的不知道,如果我真的有机会在未来。我猜测我将工作,可能是一个翻译或一个飞行员。
  我喜欢英语。我认为英语是非常有用的,它是非常困难的,令人兴奋的。我对它很感兴趣。
  也许这对于我来说是一个很好的或有趣的职业。
  我喜欢旅行。我想周游世界。但我现忙着享受现在的生活。在平日,我有许多要学习的科目。在周末,我有很多朋友。有时我们去购物,有时我们做很多不同的事情。
  我有一个好的家庭,我必须照顾我的父母,因为我已经长大了。
  我认为这对我来说已经足够了。所以我不担心未来。
  我确信如果我努力学习我将有一个美好的未来。
  点评:文章语言清晰,调理清楚,首先对自己的未来作了一个总的概括,然后再针对自己的兴趣和爱好进行分析,对于自己的未来满怀信心。
  文中的句子大部分都是以I开头,在叙述的过程中可以多用一些句式,使文章看起来更具多样性。