实现梦想能用dream come truee吗

If he returns, all of my wildest dreams would come true!
如果他回来,我所有的最疯狂的梦想都将实现!
In life you can take one shot at a time, then another, and from this all your dreams will come true.
在你的人生中,你可以一次投一个球,然后再投下一个,在这样的过程中你所有的梦想都会实现。
Many people go through lives with dreams, but with no honest ambition to see them come true, or with no real belief that attaining them is actually possible.
许多人一生都怀有梦想,但是没有真正的雄心去实现它们,或者没有真正的信心认为实现这些梦想实际上是可能的。
People often ask me if I know the secret of success, and if I could tell others how to make their dreams come true.My answer is, you do it by working.
人们总是问我是否知道成功的奥秘,能否可以告诉别人怎样才能使他们的梦想成为现实。我的回答是:成功和实现梦想的诀窍是努力工作。
Some will come true, some will not; but this is how they see and predict the market will be in 10 years.
有些会实现,有些不会;不过这是他们对未来10年中云计算市场的预见和预测。
I stand before you to proclaim tonight: America is the land where dreams can come true for all of us, " she said.
她说:“我今晚在这里向大家宣布,美国这片土地让我们所有人都可以实现自己梦想。”
She dreamed of a different life but ended up living in a country far away from the city where she believed her dreams would have come true.
她梦想有一个不同的生活,可惜这个梦想却只能在远离城市的乡村中破碎得无影无踪,而城市才是她坚信可以让她实现梦想的所在。
Now the recession is providing a forced chance for some couples to make those wishes come true.
如今的经济衰退正给一些夫妇提供一个不得已的机会来实现这些愿望。
You go to the Magic Kingdom, and the refrain there is “dreams really do come true”.
你去魔幻王国走一走,就发现那儿的主题歌就是“梦想终究实现”。
If some of the things they predict don't come true, the theory has to be disregarded and there are many, many, many counter examples to financial market efficiencies.
如果预测的一些事情并没有成为现实,那么这些理论就会被摒弃而且我们也有很多,很多,与金融市场有效论相反的例子。
Still, those who dream of seeing one on the Macworld stage next month can take for Apple fans, January is when dreams sometimes come true.
尽管如此,你仍然可以对下个月的苹果世界大会充满希望。对于苹果的爱好者来说,一月是梦想成真的日子。
The problem with advertisements is that they tell us that money can make our dreams come true.
广告的问题在于,广告告诉我们钱可以使我们的梦想得以实现。
Apple tablet rumors have short lifespans—they either come true within a reasonable timeframe or they fizzle out.
苹果平板电脑流言寿命不会太长 ─或者在合理的时间内成为现实,或者消失。
For Sagittarians, the new white rabbit year of 2011 will be a year of success and prosperity, all their dreams and aspirations will come true.
对于射手座来说,即将到来的2011农历兔年将是成功和希望的一年,所有的梦想和愿望都会实现。
I knew he was nice from his films, but I had no idea how nice he would be. This has really been a dream come true.
我从他的电影知道他人不错,但我怎么也没有想到他会是如此平易近人,我的梦想终于成真。
And even when the storms and trials come to seek to destroy your dreams, hang on with all your might. For with persistence your dreams will come true.
甚至当暴风和审判降临摧毁了你的梦想,羁绊了你前进的脚步。因为坚持你的梦想就会实现。
With a little planning and a maximum of passion for life, this great dream can come true, without being too complicated or expensive!
稍作计划,怀着对生活的满腔热情,不需复杂繁琐与高昂花费,这一伟大的梦想就会实现!
When the woodsmen came upon the third tree, the tree was frightened because he knew that if they cut him down his dreams would not come true.
当伐木工人来到第三棵树的时候,第三棵树很害怕,因为如果它被砍倒,它的梦想将不会实现。
Even if our dream can't come true, you'll learn much from the efforts you have made.
即使我们的梦想没有实现,你也能在你努力地过程里学会很多。
Two years ago, the world saw Susan Boyle’s dream of becoming a professional singer come true on Britain’s Got Talent.
两年前,在《英国达人秀》的舞台上,整个世界都见证了苏珊o博伊尔专业歌手之梦得以实现。
My life is what I’ve always wanted it to be, because I designed it to be that way and worked to make that design come true.
现在我实现了我想要的生活,就因为我按照我的意愿去设计自己的生活并按照这个设计去做了。
Chinese leaders are constantly worried and ever vigilant about the risks ahead, but that does not mean those risks will come true.
中国领导人一直担心甚至警惕未来可能的风险,但这并不意味着这些风险会成为现实。
Chinese leaders are constantly worried and ever vigilant about the risks ahead, but that does not mean those risks will come true.
中国领导人一直担心甚至警惕未来可能的风险,但这并不意味着这些风险会成为现实。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 dream come true歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信