有一首歌曲,但我只记住一句歌词“我是不是你最如果爱请深爱下一句的那个人”求翻译

我翻译的第一首英文诗~~!
英文是我一位同学写的。我看了后,决心挑战下自己,把它译成中文。花了四十分钟后,终于大功告成~!&这是我第一次译诗,虽然我连诗都没有怎么写过几篇,连注意到很多歌词之所以那么怪事因为要照顾押韵也才新近才知道。不过我现在也有注意到甚至学习到韵律。这首英诗每句都有押韵,而我译的也每句都有押韵。从这个意义上讲,可以算作是成功的译作~~!&&&The very thingIt is a true feeling that my poor small world is changing.I hesitate whether to put an end to my lackluster smiling, as it is no longer that charming.Then and there I just keep looking, for the right beauty thing.The moment it is approaching, my heart can&t help fast beating.It is on this very occasion that I am absolutely fascinated by a smile most enchanting.I have forgotten my hard breathing, yet can&t stop sweating, owing to the heart&s busy working.How much I desire time stop going, and still the world will be standing.And how many times I have wondered for whom that very smile is exactly waiting.Notwithstanding, no matter how much I am trying, still it is leaving.Heart now begins cooling and in eyes tears seem to be welling.As usual time keeps going, sun brightly shinning and the rich big world developing, just as what they are supposed to be doing.I resume my walking, tearing yet smiling.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&那个人&真切觉得,我暗淡的小世界正在一点一点开始改变虽然曾想,要不要抹去,我那没有温度的笑容,既然无人迷恋我在寻觅,为之倾心的那张美丽容颜&看他缓缓走来,我无法止住跳动的心田那一刻,他倾城一笑,我怦然心颤,鼻息沉沉,汗迹涔涔,心跳慌乱&多想时间停滞一刻,街市却不停流转也千万次的问,那君那笑为谁而绽百般留挽,转身回头,那人已远去不见心在冰冷,泪在眼圈&时光照旧前流,世界仍旧缤纷,阳光依旧灿烂我迈开脚步,重新上路,虽然笑容里,泪光点点
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
任务劈叉了
我是不是来晚了!
979797,睡醒了
做你的小公主?
别断心会碎
一会打比赛赛前鼓励吼吼
热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··