当我们想做某事时,最好要做一个计划最好的英语怎么说说用

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
当你想知道一件物品或是单词用英语怎么说的时候你会用哪个句子来提问 What is this in English What is this It is a/an…. 被询问者应该怎么回答 ...
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
当你想知道一件物品或是单词用英语怎么说的时候你会用...
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口当我们做一些题目时用怎么说
全部答案(共2个回答)
姐姐对妹妹说:"当我是你今年的岁数时,你才6岁
所以妹妹今年的岁数是6+年龄差
妹妹对姐姐说:"当我的岁数是你现在的岁数是,你将21岁
话题作文的拟题
话题作文是近几年高考语文试卷...
打印共享设密码,告诉可以用的人密码,不可以用的不告诉就OK了。
你可以去往上搜一些文娱委员的竞聘稿!主要内容应该偏向于为大家多什么,为学生生活带来哪些变化!
进入上面的链接,就是你想要找的那个页面。
另外:如果你想知道别人的个人信息的话,只要把后面的通行证号码换成那个人的就可以了。
祝你好运!!...
答: 你好,你这个的话就是在子宫里面可以看到孕囊的这个头发,可以过一到两个星期你再去复查一下,看一下
答: 动物园具有科普教育,自然保护,科学研究,休闲娱乐等作用 用英语怎么说
答: 新疆维吾尔自治区高等教育自学考试委员会,维吾尔语怎么翻译
答: 公司名字不允许有标点符号的 去掉就行了
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区当前位置:
>>>提示:我喜欢英语,我想在10年以后当一位英语老师。我要尽可能教好..
提示:我喜欢英语,我想在10年以后当一位英语老师。我要尽可能教好我的学生。我要尽量用英语讲课。我要努力使我的课讲得生动有趣。另外,学生们都喜欢听老师讲故事,所以我要经常给学生讲英语故事,使他们对英语感兴趣,从而能提高他们的听力。我相信我能成为一个好老师的。根据提示,可适当加入与之相关的内容;80单词左右__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
I like English. I want to be an English teacher in ten years. I’ll teach my students as well as possible. I’ll give my lessons in as much English as I can. I’ll try my best to make my lessons lively and interesting. Besides, we all like listening to stories. So I’ll try often to tell my students stories in English, so that they’ll be interested in English and can improve their listening. I believe that I can become a good teacher.本题是写一篇给定材料的书面表达,写作的话题为我想成为一名英语老师,具体内容包括我想成为一名英语老师的原因,如何去教自己的学生,为何使自己的课变得生动有趣。在写作时应注意使用第一人称,同时应注意符合题意和语言的准确性。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“提示:我喜欢英语,我想在10年以后当一位英语老师。我要尽可能教好..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“提示:我喜欢英语,我想在10年以后当一位英语老师。我要尽可能教好..”考查相似的试题有:
13193811717757660912753052071349872015学年浙江温州第六十一中学高二上期中英语试卷与答案(带解析)
其他2015学年浙江温州第六十一中学高二上期中英语试卷与答案(带解析)
句子翻译(满分10分)【小题1】当我感到忧伤时, 母亲就给我讲有趣的事使我高兴起来。When I’m feeling sad, my mother always tells me funny stories to
.【小题2】什么也不能阻止他们的计划得以实施。Nothing can
their plan
being carried out.【小题3】南昌起义使我党领导的革命军队诞生了。The Nanchang Uprising
to the new revolutionary army led by our Party.【小题4】现在轮到他讲故事了Now he is telling a story
.【小题5】既然我们已经完成了设计, 就该由公司来进行建设了。we have finished the design, the company, in its turn, will do the construction.【小题6】 她的衣着和行为证实了我的猜想—她确实很富有。Her clothes and behaviour
my guess that she was really quite wealthy.【小题7】午夜发生了一起火灾, 不过幸运的是,火很快被扑灭了。A fire
at midnight, but luckily, it was soon put out.【小题8】据我所知, 距离汽车站不到一百米就有一个农行。I know, there is a bank within a hundred metres of the bus stop.【小题9】如果人类继续这样做, 我们很快就会陷入能源危机。If
go on behaving like this, we will be short of energy soon.【小题10】 当游行的队伍离开广场后,人群拥了进来。When the parade moved off from the square, the people
答案【小题1】cheer up【小题2】prevent from【小题3】gave birth【小题4】in his turn【小题5】Now that【小题6】confirmed【小题7】broke out【小题8】As far as【小题9】human beings【小题10】crowded i
选词填空(满分10分)
simple, harmful, gift, settle, caught,surrounded, rather, managed, distance, unlike,
【小题1】It’s
him to be late. He is usually on time.【小题2】Fruit juices can be
to children’s teeth.【小题3】Ms Green told the children to
down and begin their study.【小题4】We visited the Lake of Heaven in Changbaishan, which is
by 16 mountain peaks.【小题5】The shoes we wear should be comfortable
than pretty when we go climbing.【小题6】Mozart had a
for music, which was predicted (预见) by his father in his early age.【小题7】To my delight, I
sight of my old friend in the street today, for we hadn’t seen each other for many years.【小题8】They tried again and again and finally they
to carry out the experiment successfully.【小题9】In the
is a tall building whose top is designed in the shape of a hat.【小题10】Though Marie Curie received two Nobel Prizes, she still led a
答案【小题1】unlike【小题2】harmful【小题3】settle【小题4】surrounded【小题5】rather【小题6】gift【小题7】caught【小题8】managed【小题9】distance【小题10】simple
解析试题分析:题目主要考查学生对句意和单词的掌握情况。【小题1】考查介词。unlike,做介词,不像是…的特点,不像。句意:他可不像会迟到的人,他经常是准时准点的。故选unlike。【小题2】考查形容词。harmful,形容词,有害的。句意:果汁对孩子们的牙齿有害。故选harmful。【小题3】考查动词。settle,动词,安定下来。settle down,(使)安定,(使)安静。句意:格林老师让学生们安静下来去学习。故选settle。【小题4】考查动词。be surrounded by,被…包围。句意:我们到了长白山天池。它被16个山峰所环绕。故选surrounded。【小题5】考查固定搭配。rather than,而不是,宁可…也不愿意。句意:在爬山的时候,鞋子的舒适度比美观性更重要。故选rather。【小题6】考查名词搭配。have a gift for,在…有天赋,有…的天分。句意:在爬山的时候,鞋子的舒适度比美观性更重要。故选gift。【小题7】考查动词。catch sight of,看见。句意:今天在街上,我很高兴,看到了很久不见的一个朋友。时态为一般过去时,故选caught。【小题8】考查动词。manage to do sth,设法完成某事。句意:他们反复尝试,最终实验成功。故填managed。【小题9】考查名词短语。in the distance,在远处,在很远的地方。沉迷于。句意:在远处,有一个高的建筑物,房顶被设计成了帽子的形状。故选distance。【小题10】考查形容词。lead a simple life,过着简朴的生活。句意:尽管居里夫人获得了两次诺贝尔奖,但她依然过着简朴的生活。故选simple。考点:考查动词、名词、形容词、介词等,结合固定短语、句意进行考察。
单项选择*2015学年浙江温州第六十一中学高二上期中英语试卷与答案(带解析)
we’ll go travelling abroad next year depends on how much we will have earned.
C.Whether
解析试题分析:考查主语从句引导词辨析。A如果;B关系代词;C是否;什么时候。句意:明年我们能否出国旅游,取决于我们能挣多少钱。故选C。考点:考查主语从句引导词辨析
It has been proved
eating vegetables in childhood helps to protect you against serious illnesses in later life.
B.because
解析试题分析:考查主语从句和形式主语。此句中,it为句子的形式主语,而proved后面的从句才是该句的真正主语,即为主语从句。该主语从句中,eating vegetables in childhood helps to protect you against serious illness in later life 并不缺少任何成分,所以只需用that引导即可。if/because都不能用于引导主语从句,排除AB,when表示从句缺少时间状语也不对。句意:童年吃蔬菜有助于晚年健康的观点已经被证实。故选 D。考点:考查主语从句和形式主语
Barack Obama’s first speech as president left a strong impression
his audience.
解析试题分析:考查介词辨析。A在…上面;B在…里面;C在;D通过。leave a strong impression on sb,给某人留下深刻印象。句意:奥巴马作为总统的首次演讲给观众留下了深刻的印象。故选A。考点:考查介词辨析
Nobody is allowed to go through the
between China and Russia without a passport.
解析试题分析:考查名词辨析。A货摊,公用电话亭,小屋;B灌木,矮树丛;C边界,疆界;D小卖部。句意:没有护照,任何人都不允许穿过中俄边界。故选C。考点:考查名词辨析
Along with my sister’s letter from China was her promise
she would come back home this coming Christmas.
D.whether
解析试题分析:考查同位语从句。用she would come back home this coming Christmas做promise的同位语,来解释promise的内容。句意:远在中国的妹妹写信回来说,她会在圣诞节回家。故选B。考点:考查同位语从句
Each of the students in our class
great interest in English and they each
an English-English dictionary.
解析试题分析:考查谓语的单复数。Each of the students做主语时,主语为单数,谓语动词用第三人称单数形式。they each做主语时,主语为they,为复数形式,each作定语修饰they。句意:我们班上的每一个学生都对英语有兴趣,人手一本英-英字典。故选C。考点:考查谓语的单复数
Mary, as well as her two classmates,
invited to attend the World Scholar’s Cup at the International School of Beijing.
C.has been
D.have been
解析试题分析:考查谓语的单复数和时态。A as well as B结构中,as well as为介词,重点为A ,做主语时,A 才是主语。句意:玛丽受邀参加在北京国际学校举办的世界杯,她的两个室友也受到了邀请。用第三人称单数,用一般过去时表示对现在的影响,故选C。考点:考查谓语单复数和时态辨析
— As we all know, smoking is harmful to health, but still so many people smoke.— Exactly! So our country is planning to start a
against smoking.
B.campaign
解析试题分析:考查名词辨析。A战争;B运动,活动,战役;C债券,结合,约定;D法律。句意:-众所周知,吸烟有害健康,但是依然有那么多人抽烟。-是啊!所以,我们国家计划开展一项禁烟运动。A、C和D与语境不符,故选B。考点:考查名词辨析
Many animals use their colours to
themselves from
A. eating
B. eating
C. being eaten
D. eating
解析试题分析:考查动词短语辨析。prevent…from…,阻止,阻挡。protect…from…,使免受。keep…from…,禁止,阻止。句意:很多动物用身上的颜色保护自己不被吃掉。故选C。考点:考查动词短语辨析
Barbara Jones offers to her fans is honesty and happiness.
解析试题分析:考查主语从句的引导词。分析句子成分,What引导的主语从句,is是整个句子(即主句)的谓语Be动词,Honesty and Happiness是主句宾语。Barbara Jones offers to her fans为主语从句,Barbara Jones是从句的主语,offer是从句这个句子中的谓语,
是宾语前置了,既在主句中当主语,又要在从句中当宾语。这里只能用What来引导,因为没有别的什么词能在这个从句里做宾语的同时还能表示某种东西的含义。That引导主语从句时,只起引导作用,不在从句中充当成分。 句意:芭芭拉·琼斯带给粉丝的是忠诚和快乐。结合各个代词的意义和句意,知选B。考点:考查主语从句引导词
Only when I left my parents for Italy
how much I loved them.
A.I realized
B.I had realized
C.had I realized
D.did I realize
解析试题分析:考查倒装句。当Only+时间状语从句放在句首时,主句用部分倒装。句意:只有当我离开父母去意大利时,我才意识到自己有多爱他们。主句时态与从句时态一致,都用一般过去时,故选D。考点:考查倒装句
an old photo while tidying up my study, which reminded me of my happy childhood.
A.came across
B.came about
C.came out
D.came on
解析试题分析:考查动词短语辨析。A偶然发现;B发生,产生;C出现,出版,结果是;D快点,开始。句意:整理学习资料的时候,我找到了一张老照片,使我想起快乐的童年。故选A。考点:考查动词短语辨析
The president spoke at the business meeting for nearly an hour without
his notes.
A.bringing up
B.referring to
C.looking for
解析试题分析:考查动词短语辨析。A教育,提出,养大;B参考,求助于;C寻找;D尝试。句意:在商务会议上,董事长脱稿演讲将近1个小时。故选B。考点:考查动词短语辨析
— What happen over there?— They argued
the waiter
the price of the meal.
解析试题分析:考查介词辨析。argue with sb about sth,就某事与某人争吵。句意:-那边出什么事了?-他们就餐费的价格与服务员争论。故选D。考点:考查介词辨析
— More than glad to see your return from the trip. How did you like it?— It proved
to make it though I felt a little tired.
A.worthwhile
D.worthless
解析试题分析:考查形容词辨析。It proved
to make it though I felt a little tired.It做形式主语,to make it为真正的主语。Proved后接形容词做表语。A既可作表语,又可作定语。表示某事因重要、有趣或受益大而值得花时间、金钱或努力去做,一般做“值得的”、“值得做的”、“有意义的”解。用作表语时,可接动名词或动词不定式;B是一个只能作表语的形容词,意思为“值……的”、“相当于……的价值的”、“有……价值的”,更多的表示可以用金钱衡量的价值。后接名词、接动名词的主动形式;C可作表语,也可作定语,用作表语时意思为“值得……的”、“应得到……的”,其后需接of sth或者to do sth;D不值得的。句意:-非常高兴见到你旅途归来。旅行感觉如何?-事实证明,尽管我有点累,但这还是值得的。这里表示的意思是值得花时间去做某事,故选 A。考点:考查形容词辨析
— My son is learning English. What dictionary shall I buy for him?— What about this one? It is
for beginners.
A.intended
B.operated
C.offered
D.permitted
Mike is a clever and capable man, though he has never been to college. So you should not him..
A.look forward to
B.think highly of
C.pay attention to
D.look down upon
解析试题分析:考查动词短语辨析。A期待;B高度赞扬;C注意;D瞧不起,看轻。句意:尽管没有念过大学,迈克却是一个既聪明又能干的人。所以,你不能轻视他。故选D。考点:考查动词短语辨析
Don’t spoil the children. Can’t you make your little boy
B.believe
C.perform
D.to be stealing
解析试题分析:考查动词辨析。A表现,举止端正;B相信;C执行,演奏;D偷窃。behave oneself,使举止规矩。句意:不要溺爱孩子。你难道不能让自己的儿子规矩点吗?故选A。考点:考查动词辨析
The shop owner will get all these ordered TV sets
to the customers today.
A.delivered
解析试题分析:考查动词辨析。A交付,递送;B传递;C表现,展示;D工作。句意:店主会在今天将所有预定的电视机交付给顾客。故选A。考点:考查动词辨析
He would have continued to lead
peaceful life if he hadn’t met his former classmate by chance, who was chairman of a big company.
解析试题分析:考查冠词辨析。lead a peaceful life,过着平静的生活。by chance,偶然,意外。句意:如果不是偶然碰到了一个同班同学,他可能继续过着平静的生活。那个同学已成为一家大公司的董事长。故选C。考点:考查冠词辨析
完型填空2015学年浙江温州第六十一中学高二上期中英语试卷与答案(带解析)
I’d been proud that I’d never lost my cell phone until my husband Jack got a call one evening.We went to visit a friend in hospital one day last year. When Jack’s
rang, it was my mother calling from my
. She asked if I had
my mobile. I checked my purse. It was
!I used Jack’s phone to call my number. Then a boy, whom I’ll call Phys,
it. “I found your phone!” he said, excitedly. “I have been trying to find you, but
it was getting late, I decided to leave.” He gave me the address of a
near his home.Later that evening, I went to
him there. I didn’t dare to go
, worrying this was some cheater. So Jack came along. After
30km, we got to the coffee shop which Rhys
were gone. Phys was just a young boy. “How did you
my mum?” I asked. He
that when he found my mobile by the roadside, he started calling people in my list of contacts. But all they
was my mobile phone number—which didn’t
. He’d called many names, starting with the letter A. Finally he got Adam, one of my friends, who
my house.I was
to get my phone back with all the contacts, messages and photos I could have lost forever. I was so
to Rhys and offered him some money, but he
.As we drove back, we praised Rhys for his honesty.
C.mobile phone
D.doorbell
B.company
D.hospital
A.ignored
B.returned
C.answered
A.because
C.whether
A.post office
B.coffee shop
D.supermarket
D.finally
【小题10】
A.running
B.driving
C.walking
【小题11】
A.knew about
B.looked at
C.heard of
D.talked about
【小题12】
A.difficulties
B.illnesses
【小题13】
A.remember
D.understand
【小题14】
【小题15】
B.noticed
C.expected
D.finished
【小题16】
【小题17】
【小题18】
【小题19】
B.grateful
C.strange
【小题20】
B.recognized
D.refused
答案【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】A【小题5】C【小题6】A【小题7】B【小题8】C【小题9】A【小题10】B【小题11】D【小题12】C【小题13】B【小题14】C【小题15】A【小题16】C【小题17】D【小题18】C【小题19】B【小题20】D
解析试题分析:这是一个手机丢失后复得的小故事。拾到手机的小男孩,主动通过手机上的电话本联系,其中一个朋友有我家里的电话,从而使得我与小男孩联系上,顺利将手机拿回。【小题1】考查名词辨析。A汽车;B收音机;C手机;D门铃。When Jack’s
rang, it was my mother calling from my
. 杰克的手机响了,那是我母亲打来的。故选C。【小题2】考查名词辨析。
A家;B公司; C学校;D医院。Finally he got Adam, one of my friends, who
my house.最后,他找到了我的一个朋友亚当,他往我家打电话。推断,母亲应该是在家接到了这个电话才给我来电的。因此,应该选家里,故选A。【小题3】考查动词辨析。A找到;B失去;C落下;D买。She asked if I had
my mobile.文章主要是讲述手机丢失后的故事。母亲问,我是否丢了手机。故选B。【小题4】考查形容词辨析。A丢失的,不见的;B新的;C忙碌的;D坏的。I checked my purse. It was
34 !我检查了钱包,发现手机丢了。故选A。【小题5】考查动词辨析。A忽视;B归还;C回答,接电话;D得到。I used Jack’s phone to call my number. Then a boy, whom I’ll call Phys,
it. 我用杰克的手机拨通了我的电话号码。一个叫Phys的男孩接的电话。故选C。【小题6】考查连词辨析。
A因为; B关系代词;C是否;D如果。“I have been trying to find you, but
it was getting late, I decided to leave.” 我试着去找你。但是因为太晚了,我决定离开。故选A。【小题7】考查名词辨析。A邮局;B咖啡店;C酒店;D超市。从后文we got to the coffee shop可知,Phys留的是一个咖啡店的地址。故选B。【小题8】考查动词辨析。A遵循,跟随;B抓到;C见面;D惩罚。Later that evening, I went to
him there.当晚稍迟一点,我去那见他。故选C。【小题9】考查副词辨析。A单独地;B返回,后面;C缓慢地;D最后,终于。I didn’t dare to go
, worrying this was some cheater. So Jack came along. 我不敢一个人过去,担心这是个骗子。所以,让杰克陪我。故选A。【小题10】考查动词辨析。A奔跑;B驾驶;C步行;D去,前往。从结尾As we drove back可知,我们是开车去的。故选B。【小题11】考查动词短语辨析。A知道,了解;B看;C听说;D谈论,说到。After
30km, we got to the coffee shop which Rhys
.驾驶30千米后,我们抵达 Rhys 说的咖啡店。故选D。【小题12】考查名词辨析。A困难;B疾病;C恐惧;D希望。My
were gone. Phys was just a young boy. 我的恐惧消失了。Phys只是一个年轻男孩子。故选C。【小题13】考查动词辨析。A记得;B告诉;C忘记;D理解。“How did you
my mum?”你是怎么告诉我母亲的?意思为,男孩是怎么与我母亲取得联系的。故选B。【小题14】考查动词辨析。A发现;B听说;C说;D感受。He
that when he found my mobile by the roadside, he started calling people in my list of contacts. 他说,在路边发现我的手机后,开始逐个拨号。故选C。【小题15】考查动词辨析。A有;B注意;C期待;D完成。 But all they
was my mobile phone number.但是他们都只有我的手机号码。故选A。【小题16】考查动词辨析。A发生;B要紧;C帮助;D适合。But all they
was my mobile phone number—which didn’t
. 但是他们都只有我的手机号码-这没有帮助。故选C。【小题17】考查动词辨析。
B买;C分享;D呼叫。Finally he got Adam, one of my friends, who
my house.最后,他找到了我的一个朋友—亚当,他把电话打到了我家。故选D。【小题18】考查形容词辨析。A抱歉,对不起;B忧伤;C高兴;D自豪。I was
to get my phone back with all the contacts, messages and photos I could have lost forever. 我很高兴手机失而复得。所有的联系方式、短信和照片都没有丢失。故选C。【小题19】考查形容词辨析。A有用的;B感激的;C陌生的;D礼貌的。 I was so
.我很感激Rhys ,主动给他一点钱,但是被拒绝了。故选B。【小题20】考查动词辨析。A错过,思念;B认出;C同意;D拒绝。 I was so
.我很感激Rhys ,主动提出给他一点钱,但是被拒绝了。故选D。考点:考查记叙文阅读
阅读理解2015学年浙江温州第六十一中学高二上期中英语试卷与答案(带解析)
One day, when my wife and I were leaving a restaurant, I heard a man's voice from a car in the car-park. After a quick look at the car, I noticed the Pennsylvania license plate (牌照) at once, so I knew they had come from far away. The young man had his head partly out of the window and spoke to me as I moved closer, "Excuse me, my wife and I are trying to find a room for the night and every place in the area seems to be filled up. Do you have any suggestions for us where we might find a room?"Well, that didn't surprise me. After all, it was the busy time of the year for tourism. As he spoke, I noticed that his wife was pregnant (怀孕的). I told them that they should just keep searching and wished them good luck in their search. The young husband didn't say any other words and backed out of the car-park and headed off. We also got into our car and drove home.After a short drive, I couldn't get this young couple out of my mind. Here they were, traveling in a different state, tired, the wife pregnant. It was at that moment that my wife told me we needed to go back and find that couple. We went back and looked for them. We even went as far as the mountain. I'm happy that this story had a happy ending. We found them in the end, gave them a room, and now we are close friends.【小题1】The main problem the young couple had was that they couldn't ________.
A.find a place for the night
B.find a doctor
C.find their way
D.afford to stay at a hotel
【小题2】When the writer told him to keep searching, the young husband _______ .
A.was very happy
B.continued to ask other questions
C.thanked him and drove away
D.said nothing and drove away
【小题3】We can reach a conclusion from the passage that _______ .
A.the writer didn't agree with his wife
B.the writer's wife was a kind person
C.the writer had no trouble finding the young couple
D.the young couple found a room in a hotel in the end
【小题4】Which is NOT the reason why the writer decided to offer help?
A.The couple was not familiar with the state.
B.The couple became tired out.
C.The driver’s wife was to give birth.
D.It was getting dark outside.
【小题5】We can infer from the ending that the writer managed to help the couple by _______.
A.leading them to a hotel
B.searching together with them
C.giving a room for them
D.renting a room for them
答案【小题1】A【小题2】D【小题3】B【小题4】D【小题5】C
解析试题分析:这是一篇关于善良和帮助的故事。和妻子正准备离开时,一对从外地来的夫妻向我询问在哪可以找到房间住宿,那个妻子已经怀孕了。适逢旅游旺季,宾馆爆满。祝他们好运能够找到房间后,我们就离开了。但是想到他们在人生地不熟、疲惫等状态下,我们很担心他们,于是折回来,给他们提供了一间房子,并成为了好朋友。【小题1】细节理解题。根据第一段第三行,"Excuse me, my wife and I are trying to find a room for the night and every place in the area seems to be filled up. Do you have any suggestions for us where we might find a room?"打扰一下,我们正在找房间住宿。但是这个地方的旅馆似乎都客满了。你知道我们可能在哪找到房间吗?”年轻夫妻在找当晚住宿的房间,但是没找到。故选A。【小题2】细节理解题。根据第二段第三行,The young husband didn't say any other words and backed out of the car-park and headed off. 年轻的丈夫没有说任何话就走了。故选D。【小题3】细节理解题。根据第三段第二行, It was at that moment that my wife told me we needed to go back and find that couple. 正在此时,妻子对我说,我们需要折回去,找到他们。妻子主动提出给予那对夫妻帮助,因此可以推断她是一个善良的人。故选B。【小题4】细节理解题。根据第三段第一行,Here they were, traveling in a different state, tired, the wife pregnant. 他们在这里,人生地不熟,长途劳累,而且妻子怀孕了。作者帮这对夫妻的原因没有天黑了,故选D。【小题5】细节理解题。根据文章最后一句话,We found them in the end, gave them a room, and now we are close friends.最后我们找到了他们,给了他们一个房间。现在,我们是很好的朋友。故选C。考点:考查记叙文阅读
The most enjoyable way to discover Liverpool is by boat.The first thing to do is to take a ferry (boat) across the River Mersey. It’s the best way to find out about this city’s long and interesting history. The Liverpool Ferry,which is the oldest ferry service in Europe, started more than 800 years ago.In the l8th century Liverpool became an important city for international business across the Atlantic Ocean.Ships sailed from Liverpool to the United States and Africa.The place to learn more about Liverpool’s importance is the Maritime Museum.Liverpool was important because of its industry and trade in the 18th century.In the 20th century it became famous for music.The boys in the rock group,the Beatles,all came from Liverpool.The city is very proud of them.It named its airport John Lennon International Airport after one of the Beatles.Tourists can take a bus tour to visit some of the places the Beatles mention in their songs, like Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields.They can also visit the Cavern Club—the group first played there in 1961.The Beatles Story is a museum and gallery.Here you can find out more about these world—famous musicians.But there’s more to see and do in Liverpoo1.At the Walker Art Gallery you can see the best art in the North of England.If you like modern art,the place to visit is the Tate Gallery.But above all,it’s the friendly and welcoming people of Liverpool who make this a city you should visit when you come to Great Britain.【小题1】If you want to know more about Liverpool’s importance in history, you should ______.
A.take a ferry across River Mersey
B.visit the Maritime Museum
C.visit the Cavern Club
D.visit the John Lennon International Airport
【小题2】In the 20th century Liverpool became well known all over the world because ______.
A.its important in international business
B.a group of pop singers
C.a beautiful river called River Mersey
D.a big museum in the town
【小题3】As a devoted fan of the Beatles, you may choose to visit the following places EXCEPT ______.
A.the Walker Art Gallery
B.The Beatles Story
C.the Cavern Club
D.Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields
【小题4】If you have a chance to visit Liverpool, _______ will probably impress you most.
A.the Liverpool Ferry
B.the Liverpool’s history
C.the music of the Beatle
D.the friendly people of Liverpool
【小题5】This passage is mainly for
A.people who live in Liverpool
B.students who want to study in UK
C.foreigners who plan to visit Great Britain
D.people who are interested in history
答案【小题1】B【小题2】B【小题3】A【小题4】D【小题5】C
解析试题分析:这是一篇介绍利物浦景点和风情的文章。【小题1】细节理解题。根据第二段第二行,The place to learn more about Liverpool’s importance is the Maritime Museum.在海洋博物馆,能获知更多有关利物浦重要性的信息。故选B。【小题2】细节理解题。根据第三段第一行,In the 20th century it became famous for music.The boys in the rock group,the Beatles,all came from Liverpool.在20世纪,利物浦最著名的是音乐。摇滚乐团-披头士中的男歌手,全部来自利物浦。20世纪,利物浦因为一个流行歌手组合而举世闻名。故选B。【小题3】细节理解题。根据第三段第三行,Tourists can take a bus tour to visit some of the places the Beatles mention in their songs, like Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields.They can also visit the Cavern Club—the group first played there in 1961.The Beatles Story is a museum and gallery.据此可知,与披头士有关的景点有Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields、the Cavern Club、The Beatles Story 。所以,披头士的粉丝不会选择的景点为the Walker Art Gallery,故选A 。【小题4】细节理解题。根据文章最后一句话,But above all,it’s the friendly and welcoming people of Liverpool who make this a city you should visit when you come to Great Britain.最为重要的是,热情好客的利物浦人民使得这个城市成为观光英国必去之地。故选D。【小题5】文章理解题。这是一篇介绍利物浦景点和风土人情的文章,针对的是去英国旅游的游客。故选C。考点:考查介绍文阅读
Text messaging, or simply “texting”, which allows people to send and receive messages on mobile phones, becomes very popular today.The advantages of texting are obvious. Texting helps to save money. If you have a few words to greet your families and friends on their birthdays or on some important festivals, sending messages can be cheaper than phone calling. Texting helps to save time. Even if you want to send a message to 100 people, you can do it one second. Texting helps you to “talk” to someone when he is too busy to answer the phone. Texting can also help you to “talk” to someone secretly if you don’t want others to hear what you are talking on the phone. These advantages are so amazing that many people are crazy about it. They hold mobile phones in hands all day long, send dozens of messages each day, and even text while driving or walking.However, texting has its disadvantages. Junk(垃圾)messages may come into your mobile phone box now and then. When your phone box gets too full, you can’t receive any more messages. You may therefore miss some important information.What’s more, if you don’t do texting properly, for example texting while driving or walking, it can be dangerous. It can cause injuries and even death. It is reported that about 6,000 people are killed and half a million were injured for this reason each year. In Fort Lee, a small town in New Jersey, USA, three people died because they walked into traffic while texting in 2011. Two researchers at Stony Brook University, New York found that texters are 60% more probably to have an accident than others. When people are texting, they don’t notice other people or things around them. To reduce traffic accidents, no drivers of the USA are now allowed to text while driving. About 32 countries have passed laws forbidding the use of mobile phones while driving.Texting is a wonderful way of communication. However, only when we use it properly, can we fully enjoy the fun it brings.【小题1】How many advantages of texting are mentioned in the passage?
【小题2】When your phone box gets full because of junk messages, what will happen?
A.Your phone will break down.
B.Your phone can’t get through.
C.Your phone can’t get messages any more.
D.You lose contact with others.
【小题3】What did the researchers at Stony Brook University find?
A.Texting can cause accidents more easily.
B.Texting while walking can cause death.
C.Calling while driving is easier to have accidents.
D.Many people were killed and injured.
【小题4】According to the passage, which of the following statements is true?A. Drivers are allowed to text in the USA.B. Text while walking is dangerous.C. Junk texting cannot prevent you receiving messages.D. The advantages of texting are not obvious.【小题5】This passage is written to tell us that _______.
A.we should do less texting
B.texting has many advantages
C.texting has many disadvantages
D.we should do texting properly
答案【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】A【小题4】B【小题5】D
解析试题分析:短信作为一种沟通方式,在省时、省钱、私密沟通、方便随时联系等方面有自己的优势,但是不合适的使用也会产生一些问题,例如垃圾短信、交通事故等。只有合理的使用短信功能,人们才能充分享受它带来的便利。【小题1】段落归纳题。根据第二段,Texting helps to save money.Texting helps to save time. Texting helps you to “talk” to someone when he is too busy to answer the phone. Texting can also help you to “talk” to someone secretly if you don’t want others to hear what you are talking on the phone.文中提到了4个短信的优势,即省钱、省时、在对方不方便接电话时与其取得联系、也能进行秘密沟通。故选B。【小题2】细节理解题。根据第三段第二行,When your phone box gets too full, you can’t receive any more messages.垃圾短信占满手机存储空间后,你不能再收到任何信息。故选C。【小题3】细节理解题。根据第四段第四行,Two researchers at Stony Brook University, New York found that texters are 60% more probably to have an accident than others.研究表明,发短信者比其他人发生事故的概率高出60%。故选A。【小题4】细节理解题。根据第四段第一行,for example texting while driving or walking, it can be dangerous.It can cause injuries and even death.举例来说,在开车或者走路时发短信是很危险的,可能导致伤亡。故选B。【小题5】文章理解题。根据最后一段,Texting is a wonderful way of communication. However, only when we use it properly, can we fully enjoy the fun it brings.短信是一种很棒的交流方式。然而,只有我们合理使用它时,我们才能充分享受它带来的便利。故选D。考点:考查介绍文阅读}

我要回帖

更多关于 计划英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信