lt's on the ball的复数 改为复数句

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1:It's(3:15)对括号里部分提问2:I was biowing up the ballnoons.改为一般疑问句3:She reads English every morning.改为否定句4:I like collecting stamps.改为一般疑问句5:Please close the door.改为否定句6:I am in class One.改为复数
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1:what time is it now2:Were you blowing up the ballnoons?3:She doesn't read English every morning.4:Do u like collecting stamps?5:Don't close the door (please).6:We are in Class One.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1、this pingpong bat is 4yuan(改为复数句)2、the store sells books(改为否定句)3、lisa wants a soccer ball(改为否定句)4、how much is the chair?(写出同义句)
TA15TA356FF64
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
these pingpong bats are 4yuanthe store doesn't sell bookslisa doesn't want a soccer ballhow much does the chair cost?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
4yuan.2、the
store doesn't sell
books.3、lisa doesn't want a
ball.4、how
much does the
chair cost?
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
一开始John给Gao Shanr介绍一种美国足球 John:it isn't a round,but an oval.there _______ _________player in each team ,too._________all the players can touch the ball with their hands and feet.gao shan :oh,l _________.thank you.john:lt's_______pleasure.
迷醉有爱丶椭
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
are 11 But see a
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
are eightThenseenot
John:it isn't a round,but an oval.there _are ______ ___11______player in each team ,too.____but_____all the players can touch the ball with their hands and feet.gao shan : oh,l ___see______.thank you.john:lt's__my_____pleasure.
are elevenandseemy
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 stay on the ball 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信