Tom and I want to together join new theall footballl

& Unit知识点 & “Do you like playing ...”习题详情
195位同学学习过此题,做题成功率87.6%
Do you like playing football? If you do, you may want to join(参加) the school football team. Read on and see how to join the school football team.The first step(步骤) is to know the information about the team. You can ask these questions. Then you can find more information. How many students are there in the football team? How many new players do they need? How often do they play football?The second step is to practice. Practice football with your friends or your family. Only good players can join the school football team. So you need to practice your skill.The third step is to study hard. If you don’t do well in your study, your teachers and parents won’t let you join the football team.The last step is to relax. Have a good rest and you can be the best player.【小题1】Please read the first step, which is NOT the right question? A.How often do they play football?B.Can I join the school team?C.How many students are there in the football team?D.How many new players do they need?【小题2】Which step is about studying hard?A.The first step. B.The second step.C.The third step.D.The last step.【小题3】If you don’t do well in your study, who won’t let you join the football team?A.your teachers and parentsB.your classmates and friends C.your parents and friendsD.your teachers and classmates【小题4】What does the word “relax” mean in Chinese?A.锻炼B.放松C.实践D.训练【小题5】What does the passage(短文) tell us?A.How to make more friends at school.B.How to be a good football player.C.How to do well in your study.D.How to join the school football team.B&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏省无锡市滨湖区七年级下学期期中考试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“Do you like playing football? If you do, you may want to join(参加) the school football team. Read on and s...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文叙述了在校的学生如何能够加入学校的足球队,首先先了解足球队的更多信息。第二不断地练习足球。第三努力学习。最后要学会适当地休息。【小题1】细节理解题。根据How many students are there in the football team? How many new players do they need? How often do they play football?可知这几个选项只有B没有提到,故选B。【小题2】细节理解题。根据The third step is to study hard.第三部是关于努力学习的,故选C。【小题3】细节理解题。根据If you don’t do well in your study, your teachers and parents won’t let you join the football team.如果学习不好,父母和老师不允许加入足球队,故选A。【小题4】词义猜测题。根据Have a good rest and you can be the best player.可推知这里指的休息放松,故选B。【小题5】主旨大意题。根据短文的内容可知这里叙述的是如何加入学校的足球队,故选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Do you like playing football? If you do, you may want to join(参加) the school football team. Read on ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“Do you like playing football? If you do, you may want to join(参加) the school football team. Read on and s...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Topic”“Module”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“Do you like playing football? If you do, you may want to join(参加) the school football team. Read on and s...”相似的题目:
H7N9 is a new kind of &&&&.diseasemedicinesubjectanimal
What’s the difference(区别) between studies and life in primary schools and middle schools? Here, two students give you &&&&&ideas.Wang Junli, 14, ChongqingIn the primary school, I walked to school every day because it is not far &&&&&my home. But in the middle school, I should live at school because our school tells us to do so. After two &&&&&middle school life, I learn a lot. That is, you need to learn to &&&&&yourself(你自己) and learn to do things by yourself.Huang Lu, 14, ChengduMy name is Huang Lu. I had(有) only 4 subjects &&&&&they were very easy to learn in the primary school. When I &&&&&to the middle school, I find that there are more subjects &&&&&history and geography. They are &&&&&to learn so I don’t know how to learn them well. Every day I &&&&&to be interested in all subjects. Listen to the teachers and take notes carefully. They are my &&&&.【小题1】A.our B.theirC.yourD.my【小题2】A.nearB.inC.atD.from【小题3】A.years’B.yearsC.weeks’D.weeks【小题4】A.look outB.look atC.look afterD.look for【小题5】A.because B.butC.soD.and【小题6】A.amB.comeC.want D.hope【小题7】A.like B.likesC.is likeD.are like【小题8】A.easyB.funC.difficultD.bad【小题9】A.haveB.tryC.dislikeD.ask【小题10】A.notesB.subjectsC.schoolsD.ideas&&&&
— &&&& is it to your hometown from here?— Well, it takes over two hours to get there by train.How oftenHow farHow long How
“Do you like playing ...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Do you like playing football? If you do, you may want to join(参加) the school football team. Read on and see how to join the school football team.The first step(步骤) is to know the information about the team. You can ask these questions. Then you can find more information. How many students are there in the football team? How many new players do they need? How often do they play football?The second step is to practice. Practice football with your friends or your family. Only good players can join the school football team. So you need to practice your skill.The third step is to study hard. If you don’t do well in your study, your teachers and parents won’t let you join the football team.The last step is to relax. Have a good rest and you can be the best player.【小题1】Please read the first step, which is NOT the right question? A.How often do they play football?B.Can I join the school team?C.How many students are there in the football team?D.How many new players do they need?【小题2】Which step is about studying hard?A.The first step. B.The second step.C.The third step.D.The last step.【小题3】If you don’t do well in your study, who won’t let you join the football team?A.your teachers and parentsB.your classmates and friends C.your parents and friendsD.your teachers and classmates【小题4】What does the word “relax” mean in Chinese?A.锻炼B.放松C.实践D.训练【小题5】What does the passage(短文) tell us?A.How to make more friends at school.B.How to be a good football player.C.How to do well in your study.D.How to join the school football team.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Do you like playing football? If you do, you may want to join(参加) the school football team. Read on and see how to join the school football team.The first step(步骤) is to know the information about the team. You can ask these questions. Then you can find more information. How many students are there in the football team? How many new players do they need? How often do they play football?The second step is to practice. Practice football with your friends or your family. Only good players can join the school football team. So you need to practice your skill.The third step is to study hard. If you don’t do well in your study, your teachers and parents won’t let you join the football team.The last step is to relax. Have a good rest and you can be the best player.【小题1】Please read the first step, which is NOT the right question? A.How often do they play football?B.Can I join the school team?C.How many students are there in the football team?D.How many new players do they need?【小题2】Which step is about studying hard?A.The first step. B.The second step.C.The third step.D.The last step.【小题3】If you don’t do well in your study, who won’t let you join the football team?A.your teachers and parentsB.your classmates and friends C.your parents and friendsD.your teachers and classmates【小题4】What does the word “relax” mean in Chinese?A.锻炼B.放松C.实践D.训练【小题5】What does the passage(短文) tell us?A.How to make more friends at school.B.How to be a good football player.C.How to do well in your study.D.How to join the school football team.”相似的习题。10:49:43 UTC
Which way do you think is the best for a student to make new friends? A . Join a sport. B. Participate in community activities. C. Traveling.
Please halp me check this easay.
Friendship is one of the greatest things in life. Good friends bring a special meaning to us. That’s why people constantly look to make new friends. Different people find their friends from different activities and situations such as traveling, taking part in community activities. For me, the best way cultivate friendship is joining a sport team. My writing will thoroughly look into some typical reasons for this.
First and foremost, what I put as my priority is same interest. The fact is that people joining a sport team always have something they are both passionate. They do not need to worry about lack of topics to talk. The games they are involved will bring endless discussions. For instance, my younger brother is an introvert. When he was in high school, he did not form friend with anyone. He often kept quite and felt difficult to communicate with people. However, when he entered university, he joined the football club. One day, I was so surprised he brought home a group of friends in his club. They were very active and kept talking about the last football match they saw in television. My brother was so passionate when he talked about football, the famous soccer he admires, which team would get the champion. Without doubt, sports are likely to make people close together and shorten all the distance between them.
In the second place, time members in a team spend with each other is undoubtedly of paramount importance. It cannot be denied that there are many activities in a sport team that members do together. These activities can be practicing, taking part in competitions, shopping to buy sport facilities, cleaning courts… For example, last semester, I joined badminton club in my university to prepare for the university badminton tournament. I had a lot of activities with the members in our club. We practiced two hours every day for a month before the competition. After practicing hours, we went to the cafeteria in campus to have drinks and chatting. There were a lot of funs. I had many good memories with people in this club. As a result, I got into company with all participants of the club. With no doubt, by joining a sport team or club, people stand a golden chance to have great time with friends.
Last but not least, trust holds no less an important role. Obviously, trust is essential to any friendship. It is even more important between teammates in a sport team. In a sport team, people are encouraged to trust each other. Players need to help their teammates and let their teammates help them. A person should always be sure that he or she always has friends after his or her back. Beyond any doubt, a sport boosts trust between friends and encourages them to become wonderful friends.
All in all, same interest, good time and trust are convincing reasons I hold the strong belief in advantage of taking part in a sport team to make friends. I strongly recommend everyone take my writing into careful consideration to have appropriate decision when choosing an activity to join to meet new friends.
TOEFL listening lectures:
03:43:35 UTC
Hi Kienhoe, another good essay.
You have some great ideas and they are generally clearly expressed.
Though you do have quite a few seemingly careless errors and some missing words here and there.
So overall, I would rate this a 4 out of 5.
Which way do you think is the best for a student to make new friends? A . Join a sport. B. Participate in community activities. C. Traveling.
Please halp me check this easay.
Friendship is one of the greatest things{avoid using “things” - here “joys” would be good}
in life. Good friends bring a special meaning to us. That’s{avoid contractions}
why people constantly look to make new friends. Different people find their friends from different activities and situations such as traveling [or] taking part in community activities. For me, the best way [to]cultivate friendship is [by] joining a sport team. My writing will thoroughly look into some typical reasons for this.{I don’t really like this ending for an introduction - I would probably just leave out this sentence}
First and foremost, what I put as my priority is [having the] same interest[s as one’s companions]. The fact is that people joining a sport team always have something [about which] they are both passionate. They do not need to worry about [a] lack of topics to [discuss] talk. The games they are involved [in] will bring endless discussions. For instance, my younger brother is an introvert. When he was in high school, he did not form friend[ships] with anyone. He often kept quite[quiet] and felt [it] difficult to communicate with people. However, when he entered university, he joined the football club. One day, I was so surprised [when] he brought home a group of friends in his club. They were very active and kept talking about the last football match they saw [ o]n television. My brother was so passionate when he talked about football, the famous soccer [players] he admires, which team would get the champion[ship]. Without doubt, sports are likely to make[bring] people close together and shorten all the distance between them.
In the second place, [the] time members in{“of” is better} a team spend with each other is undoubtedly of paramount importance. It cannot be denied that there are many activities in a sport team that members do together. These activities can be practicing, taking part in competitions, shopping to buy sport facilities[equipment], cleaning [the] courts… {don’t use ellipses like this - say “and so on” or “and many others”} For example, last semester, I joined [the] badminton club in my university to prepare for the university badminton tournament. I had a lot of activities with the members in our club. We practiced two hours every day for a month before the competition. After practicing [these] hours, we went to the cafeteria [ o]n campus to have drinks and chatting. There were a lot of funs[was a lot of fun] {fun is non-countable singular}. I ha[ve] {or “made”}
many good memories with people in this club. As a result, I got into company{“go into company” is incorrect} with all participants of the club. With no doubt,{“without a doubt” is the more common expression} by joining a sport team or club, people stand a golden chance to have great time with friends.
Last but not least, trust holds no less an important role.{role in what?
make sure each topic sentence refers back to the thesis/prompt}
Obviously, trust is essential to any friendship. It is even more important between teammates [ o]n a sport team. In a sport team, people are encouraged to trust each other. Players need to help their teammates and let their teammates help them. A person should always be sure that he or she always has friends after[who have] his or her back. Beyond any doubt, a sport boosts trust between friends and encourages them to become wonderful friends.
All in all, same interest,{“similar interests” seems better} good time[s ] and trust are convincing reasons I hold the strong belief in [the] advantage of taking part in a sport team to make friends. I strongly recommend everyone take my writing into careful consideration to have[make the]
appropriate decision when choosing an activity to join to meet new friends.
TOEFL listening lectures:The football match we watched on TV together yesterday is fantastic. A. that B who C. when D. why 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
The football match ________ we watched on TV together yesterday is fantastic.&&&&& A. that&&&&&&&&&&& B who&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. when&&&&&&&& D. why
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:学年福建省八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
In the world, soccer (or football) is the most popular sport. This is because many countries have wonderful teams for the World Cup. The World Cup is held every four years. To remember the 2002 FIFA World Cup, children from different countries and more than 60 children from different Japanese schools came together and spent three weeks drawing a big picture called“Dream (梦幻) World Cup”in Japan. The children drew animals, flowers and people playing soccer under bright blue sky. They wished each football team good luck by drawing the flags (旗帜) of all countries that would take part in the World Cup in Japan and South Korea. The picture was put up in a park near a playground in Yokohama. Are you a football fan? The World Cup makes more and more people interested in football. Teenagers like playing and watching football. Many of them love some football stars so much that they get pictures of their favorite players such as, Figo, Oven and Pauleta. And they put the pictures up on the walls of their rooms. That is the way to show their love for the World Cup. 根据短文内容,选择正确答案。1.If a country wants to take part in the World Cup, it must have _______. A. many football fans????????????? B. a very good football teamC. many football players????????????? D. a big playground2.The next World Cup will be held in _______, after 2006. A. 2007????????????? ????????????? B. 2008C. 2009????????????? ????????????? D. 20103.From the passage, in the picture children drew many things except _____. A. some football stars????????????? B. people playing footballC. a sunny sky????????????? ????????????? D. flowers4.In “Dream World Cup”, the children drew the flags of some countries ___. A. to show their love for their own countriesB. to tell the people their storiesC. to show their good wishes for the football teamsD. to show their new ideas about football5.Many teenagers (青少年) own pictures of some football stars because ___. A. they are interested in football????????????? B. they are football fans C. they think their favorite players are great????????????? D. A, B and C 
来源:2014届江苏省无锡市八年级3月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
&Do you know when _________ he ________ theFootball Club ? And how long ______ he _______ it ?A.has beenB.have been a member ofC.has been inD.has been a member of&
来源:学年江苏东台头灶中学九年级下学期中考训练英语试卷(解析版)
It’s not easy to be an astronaut’s son.Everybody expects you to be special or perfect. Ioften wonder how my father ever had a son like me. I mean he’s so special andso good at everything he does. Even in middle school he was monitor and captainof the football team. Well, to be honest, I often dream about being somekind of hero or doing something special—like saving a child from a burningbuilding One morning my teacher said there would be a Father’s Day writingcompetition for the whole school.“I hope wehave a winner right here in my class.”When I got home,I started tothink about what to write.My father is an astronaut. No, I wouldn’tstart like that. That was the way others saw him.Howdid I see my father? Hmm…I saw him sitting with me in the dark when I had aterrible dream.I remembered how he hugged me for hourswhen my dog Spotty was killed by a car. Yes, these were the things I was goingto write. To me,he wasn’t just a famous astronaut. He wasmy dad.My parents and l went to school Thursday night. Therewere so many people in the big hall! My dad looked at me, and I shrugged(耸肩).The third prize was announced and it was not me.1 was relieved(释然)anddisappointed(失望) at the same time. The second prize wasannounced.& I t& was me. I went up to the stage and read what I hadwritten,“My father’s son”.When I finished,Dad put hishand on my shoulder.“Son,this is theproudest moment of my life.’’It was the proudest moment of my life, too. Maybe I’llnever be a great hero or win a Nobel Prize, but it was enough just to be myfather’s son. 1.The writer felt it &&&&&&&tobe the son of a famous person.A.1ucky&&&&&&&&&&& B.natural&&&&&&&&&&& C.hard&&&&&&&&&&&& D.pleasant2.In order to_&&&&&&&thewriter would like to save a child from a burning building.A.becomeastronaut&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.become agreat heroC.be madeschool team captain&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.be mademonitor3.What did the boy probably write in his composition?A.A lot ofspecial things he had done.B.The story ofhis father as an astronaut.C.Theunforgettable time he spent with his father.D.Theexperiences his father had in middle school.4.What is the best title for the passage?A.My daydream&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.My father’s sonC.My famousfather&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.My happyfamily&
来源:2011届河北省初三下学期第一次月考英语卷
题型:单项填空
It's 3:40 p.m. Tom with his classmates_________football on the football field.&&& &&&A.plays&&& &&&&&&&&&B.is playing&&& &&&&&&C. play&&&&&&&&&&&D. are playing&
来源:2013届江苏省南京学大教育专修学校九年级3月月考英语试卷(带解析)
In American schools there is something called Home-coming Day. Many high schools and colleges with a football team have a home-coming game. This can be the most important event of the year except graduation (毕业) day. Students plan Home-coming Day for many weeks in advance.Several days before Home-coming ,students start to decorate (装饰)the school. There are signs to wish luck to the team, and many other signs to welcome all the graduates. Many people still come to Home-coming twenty or thirty years after their graduation.The members of school clubs build booths (摊位) and sell lemonade, apples and sandwiches. Some clubs help to welcome visitors.During the day people like to look for teachers that they remember from long ago. Often they see old friends and they talk together about those happy years in school.Everyone soon comes to watch the football game. When the game is half over, the band (乐队)comes onto the field and plays school songs. Another important moment is when the Home-coming Queen or King appears. All the students vote a most popular student Home-coming Queen or King. It is a great honor to be chosen.Home-coming is a happy day, but it is not perfect unless the football team wins the game. Even if the team loses, the students still enjoy Home-coming. Some stay at the school to dance, and others go to a party. For everyone it is a day worth remembering.【小题1】The most important event of the year in high schools and colleges is_______.A.Home-comingB.the football gameC.graduationD.winning the game【小题2】When do students begin to do everything for Home-coming?A.The day before Home-coming.B.Many weeks before the day.C.When the guests arrive.D.Several hours before Home-coming.【小题3】Which of the following is NOT mentioned (提及) on Home-coming Day?A.To see old friends.B.To visit teachers they remember.C.To watch the football game.D.To go home to see their family.【小题4】Who can probably become Home-coming Queen or King?A.The teacher who is kind to the students.B.The student who is popular with the students.C.The visitor who is famous to the students.D.The player who plays best in the football game.【小题5】What’s the best title of this article?A.Home-coming DayB.A Happy DayC.The Most Important EventD.Home-coming Queen or King
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 football manager 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信