why do not you see asee the moviee的同义句

& “I like movies best. ...”习题详情
250位同学学习过此题,做题成功率78.0%
I like movies best. Last week, I&&&1 &a movie called ⅠRobot. It tells us a story about the future with robots. It is the year of 035 and people can see robots everywhere. Robots can help people do a lot of things, like looking &&2&the old people or babies, washing, cooking, cleaning or taking dogs for a walk. Robot does everything people ask them to do &&3&. But a policeman , &&&4&&Spooner ,doesn’t like robots. Because he doesn’t think that people can live well &&5&robots. One day a scientist kills himself. He leaves(留下) a robot. Some time later Spooner finds &&&6&&wrong with the robots in the world. A &&7&&robots have their own thoughts(思想) and want to control(控制) the people. If the robots succeed(成功), it will be very &&8&for people. Susan is another scientist working on robots. Finally, Susan and Spooner decide to &&9 &together to fight against these robots. At last, they succeed. People control the robots again. I think the movie is very interesting. If you are &10&&&in it, why not go and see it?【小题1】A.watched B.watchC.sawD.see【小题2】A.atB.afterC.forD.up【小题3】A.goodB.nice C.wellD.fine【小题4】A.nameB.call C.callingD.called【小题5】A.andB.with C.withoutD.or【小题6】A.nothing B.anythingC.somethingD.everything【小题7】A.littleB.lotC.fewD.lots【小题8】A.dangerousB.luckyC.dangerD.exciting【小题9】A.workedB.workingC.workD.works【小题10】A.interestingB.interestedC.interest D.interestsA&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-四川省盐边县红格中学八年级下期期中考试英语试题
分析与解答
习题“I like movies best. Last week, I1 a movie called ⅠRobot. It tells us a story about the future with robots...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文中作者主要描述了他看过的一部电影的内容。这部电影中机器人有了自己的思想,反过来想要控制人类,最后在两位科学家和合作之下,人类又重新控制了这些机器人。该电影给我们描述了一个科幻的未来的世界。【小题1】watch观看; see看见. 联系本句时间状语last week,可知本句描述的是过去的动作,故用一般过去时态,看电影watch a movie,故选A.【小题2】联系下文,可知此处指的是照顾老人,故选B,look after照顾.【小题3】句意: 机器人能做好人们要他们做的任何每件事情. 结合语境可知本句是副词做状语修饰动词,故选C,好地,不错地.【小题4】联系下文,可知此处指的是一个名叫斯普纳的警察,过去分词作定语表示被动的动作,和被修饰词是动宾关系,结合语境可知选D,名叫……的。【小题5】介词辨析。A. 和,并且;B. 带有,使用某种工具;C. 没有;D. 或者,是否。联系上文,可知此处指的是用机器人的意思,故选B。【小题6】不定代词辨析。something一些东西,一般用于肯定句及表示请求建议等含义的疑问句中;anything也是表示一些东西,任何东西,一般用于否定及疑问句中。Nothing没有东西,用于肯定句表示否定含义;everything每件东西,单数形式表示全部内容;结合语境可知此处指的是有地东西出问题了,故选C。【小题7】联系下文,可知此处指的是几个机器人有了自己的思想,故选C,几个,修饰可数名词复数。【小题8】联系上文描述,可知这对人类很危险,故选A,危险的。【小题9】结合前文不定式符号to,可知此处用动词原形,故选C,工作。【小题10】interesting有趣的,令人感兴趣的,指物;interested感兴趣的,指人;interest兴趣,爱好,使……感兴趣;interests兴趣。联系前文be动词及语境可知此处用形容词作表语,此处指的是人的状态,故选B。
这篇短文内容比较简单,理解不难。各小题与上下文联系比较紧密,答题中一定要注意联系上下文。答完后多读几遍,看看是否符合逻辑,适当修改。个别小题可以当作单独的词义辨析题来做,先区分词义,结合语境选出最能使语句通顺的答案。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
I like movies best. Last week, I1 a movie called ⅠRobot. It tells us a story about the future with r...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“I like movies best. ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I like movies best. Last week, I1 a movie called ⅠRobot. It tells us a story about the future with robots. It is the year of 035 and people can see robots everywhere. Robots can help people do a lot of things, like looking 2the old people or babies, washing, cooking, cleaning or taking dogs for a walk. Robot does everything people ask them to do 3. But a policeman , 4Spooner ,doesn’t like robots. Because he doesn’t think that people can live well 5robots. One day a scientist kills himself. He leaves(留下) a robot. Some time later Spooner finds 6wrong with the robots in the world. A 7robots have their own thoughts(思想) and want to control(控制) the people. If the robots succeed(成功), it will be very 8for people. Susan is another scientist working on robots. Finally, Susan and Spooner decide to 9 together to fight against these robots. At last, they succeed. People control the robots again. I think the movie is very interesting. If you are 10in it, why not go and see it?【小题1】A.watched B.watchC.sawD.see【小题2】A.atB.afterC.forD.up【小题3】A.goodB.nice C.wellD.fine【小题4】A.nameB.call C.callingD.called【小题5】A.andB.with C.withoutD.or【小题6】A.nothing B.anythingC.somethingD.everything【小题7】A.littleB.lotC.fewD.lots【小题8】A.dangerousB.luckyC.dangerD.exciting【小题9】A.workedB.workingC.workD.works【小题10】A.interestingB.interestedC.interest D.interests”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I like movies best. Last week, I1 a movie called ⅠRobot. It tells us a story about the future with robots. It is the year of 035 and people can see robots everywhere. Robots can help people do a lot of things, like looking 2the old people or babies, washing, cooking, cleaning or taking dogs for a walk. Robot does everything people ask them to do 3. But a policeman , 4Spooner ,doesn’t like robots. Because he doesn’t think that people can live well 5robots. One day a scientist kills himself. He leaves(留下) a robot. Some time later Spooner finds 6wrong with the robots in the world. A 7robots have their own thoughts(思想) and want to control(控制) the people. If the robots succeed(成功), it will be very 8for people. Susan is another scientist working on robots. Finally, Susan and Spooner decide to 9 together to fight against these robots. At last, they succeed. People control the robots again. I think the movie is very interesting. If you are 10in it, why not go and see it?【小题1】A.watched B.watchC.sawD.see【小题2】A.atB.afterC.forD.up【小题3】A.goodB.nice C.wellD.fine【小题4】A.nameB.call C.callingD.called【小题5】A.andB.with C.withoutD.or【小题6】A.nothing B.anythingC.somethingD.everything【小题7】A.littleB.lotC.fewD.lots【小题8】A.dangerousB.luckyC.dangerD.exciting【小题9】A.workedB.workingC.workD.works【小题10】A.interestingB.interestedC.interest D.interests”相似的习题。Unit 2 Do you want to go to a movie?单元检测卷与答案_七年级_教学资源网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&2&Do&you&want&to&go&to&a&movie?单元检测卷与答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
Unit&2&Do&you&want&to&go&to&a&movie?单元检测卷与答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 19:05:14
( )1. I like comedies _____ my sister doesn’t like them.
A. and B. so C. but D. or
( )2. This action movie is very _____. I like it very much.
A. successful B. small
C. difficult D. happy
( )3. Let’s _____ the movie on TV this evening.
A. look at B. looks at
C. see D. sees
( )4. Do you often go to movies _____ your brother _____ weekends?
A. with, in B. with, on
C. for, at D. at, with
( )5. Paul’s favorite _____ is red.
A. teacher B. actor
C. movie D. color
( )6. Does your uncle want _____ an actor?
A. is B. are C. to be D. be
( )7. Sally likes broccoli and her brother also _____ it.
A. don’t like B. likes
C. doesn’t like D. like
( )8. Some _____ don’t like Beijing Opera.
A. people B. boy C. girl D. student
( )9. ―What kind of vegetables does your grandfather like?
A. Bananas B. Thrillers
C. Carrots D. Basketballs
( )10. ―Does he want to play basketball?
A. Yes, he is B. He doesn’t know
C. You are welcome D. No, he doesn’t
My name is Mary. I’m a 11 girl. I’m from America. My 12 is June 1st. I like sports. My favorite sport is 13 . Every afternoon I play baseball 14 my father. I 15 a brother. 16 name is Rick. He likes 17 . His favorite actor is Arnold Schwar-zenegger. He thinks his movies are very 18 . Now Arnold Schwarzenegger 19 an actor. He is the governor () of California. We often see 20 on TV. He is a great man.
( )11. A. thirteen years old
B. thirteen-years-old
C. thirteen year old
D. thirteen-year-old
( )12. A. birthday B. date C. day D. age
( )13. A. tennis racket B. baseball
C. ping-pong bat D. thrillers
( )14. A. and B. but C. with D. at
( )15. A. have B. is C. has D. are
( )16. A. Her B. His C. Your D. Their
( )17. A. books B. history
C. movies D. sports
( )18. A. sad B. scary
C. boring D. exciting
( )19. A. doesn’t B. isn’t
C. can’t D. aren’t
( )20. A. him B. me C. us D. her
Dear Peter,
Your notebook is not in the lost and found case. It’s at Mrs Green’s home. You can call Mrs Green at 658-4612. Oh, this evening I want to go to a movie with my sister Sally. Do you want to see it with us? The movie is The Forbidden Kingdom. It’s an action movie. You can see your favorite actor Jackie Chan in the movie. Jet Li, Liu Yifei and Li Bingbing are in the movie, too. It’s great. It’s on at Sun Cinema ().
( )21. Peter’s notebook is _____.
A. in Mary’s backpack
B. in the lost and found case
C. at Mrs Green’s home
D. in the classroom
( )22. Peter’s favorite actor is _____.
A. Jet Li B. Liu Yifei
C. Li Bingbing D. Jackie Chan
( )23. You can not see _____ in the movie The Forbidden Kingdom.
A. Jackie Chan B. Liu Yifei
C. Jaycee Chan () D. Jet Li
( )24. Sally is Mary’s _____.
A. cousin B. friend
C. aunt D. sister
A. Mrs Green is Peter’s mother.
B. Mary wants to go to a movie this evening.
C. The Forbidden Kingdom is on at Sun Cinema.
D. The movie The Forbidden Kingdom is an action movie.
A: Hey, Jenny! Do you know the girl in the photo?
B: 26 . She is Paul’s sister.
A: Oh, she looks very nice. 27 ?
B: Cindy Green.
B: She is at the cinema with Paul.
B: Yes, she does. She likes action movies.
A: I also like action movies. Let’s go to the movies after school.
31. Where is our Chinese teacher? I can’t f him.
32. What’s your f food?
33. Tom and Alan are my n friends.
34. Do you o go to see your uncle?
35. We all t Jack is a good student.
Some Beijing Opera is boring.
Mr Bean isn’t movie.
We often the movies on weekends.
Mike likes comedies he like thrillers.
My sports is Liu Xiang.
41. Bill goes to see Mr Green with Jenny. ()
Bill Jenny to see Mr Green.
42. This is an interesting book. ()
43. He often goes to the movies. ()
he often to the movies?
44. Ted likes math. Ted likes English, too. ()
Ted likes math he likes English.
45. My friend likes comedies and action movies. ()
of movies does your friend like?
My favorite actor50
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
. 1-5 CACBD 6-10 CBACD
. 11-15 DABCA 16-20 BCDBA
. 21-25 CDCDA
. 26. Yes, I do 27. What’s her name 28. Where is she
29. Does she like movies 30. That sounds good / great
. 31. find 32. favorite 33. new 34. often 35. think
. A) 36. people think 37. an action 38. go to 39. but, doesn’t
40. favorite, star
B) 41. and, go 42. book, interesting 43. Does, go 44. and, also
45. What kind
. One possible version:
My favorite actor
Jaycee Chan is my favorite actor. He is from Hong Kong. His birthday is December 3rd. I like his movies The Drummer and Invisible Target. I think they are very exciting. Jaycee’s favorite sport is basketball. He often plays it with his friends. Jaycee’s father Jackie Chan is also a great actor.
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)新视野大学英语第二册测试_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新视野大学英语第二册测试
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便