我有一个关于英语翻译的问题,麻烦关下灯 谢谢大家解答一下,谢谢大家

请大家帮我看一下这个中英翻译有没有问题,急,谢谢(页 1)
- 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 请大家帮我看一下这个中英翻译有没有问题,急,谢谢
请大家帮我看一下这个中英翻译有没有问题,急,谢谢上次会议所谈的有关模具费现在已经计算出来。为了表示我司的合作诚意,愿意承担一半的模具费,也就是承担一半的风险。如果产品经过双方的共同努力,改良后,仍然达不到你司的要求。我们将退还你司所付的磨具费用。开发w产品走中高端产品线也正好迎合了我司的长期发展战略,该项合作对我们双方来说都是一个契机,我们将会竭尽全力促进该项合作的成功。有关磨具费的问题我们可以起草一份合同,来确保大家的权益不受侵害。
About the mold charge we discussed last time have already calculated. In order to express our sincerity, we decide to undertake a half mold expense, namely undertake a half risk.If after the bilateral joint effort, the improved product still can't arrived your requirements, we will return the mold charge which you paid.
Developed the W product to walk the high end product line also cater to the long-term developmental strategy of our factory. This cooperation is a turning point to our both sides, we will do our utmost to promote this cooperation success.About the mold spends we can draft a contract, guarantees the rights of both side not to violate.
帮我看一下,有点急。如果有问题帮我修改一下。不胜感激。
[[i] 本帖最后由 Abery 于
19:39 编辑 [/i]]
可以,再加上几句敬语就可以了。
回复 #2 terry617 的帖子谢谢你对我的肯定,很高兴。:)
不过总感觉不是很好。我是外贸新人,没有师傅带,很多东西都是自己猜的,怕不常用,人家看不懂。
大家都帮我出出主义啊,这可决定了我的第一单能否成功啊。拜托拜托啦。:handshake
aszx831116
arrive----reach.:) ,just a suggestion
lovelolita
呵呵呵呵,可以了拉,也没有那么严格的啊。:lol
上次会议所谈的有关模具费现在已经计算出来。为了表示我司的合作诚意,愿意承担一半的模具费,也就是承担一半的风险。如果产品经过双方的共同努力,改良后,仍然达不到你司的要求。我们将退还你司所付的磨具费用。开发w产品走中高端产品线也正好迎合了我司的长期发展战略,该项合作对我们双方来说都是一个契机,我们将会竭尽全力促进该项合作的成功。有关磨具费的问题我们可以起草一份合同,来确保大家的权益不受侵害。
Since our last meeting, we now have worked out the fee of the new mould, to show our sincerity, we have decided to bear half of the cost, hence sharing half of the risks with you. Should it fail to reach the desire result with the best efforts carried out by both of us, we will refund your share of the mould fee. We do share your idea and strategy in developing medium to high end product in the long run.Therefore, the current project would provide us an opportunity for long term cooperation and we will try our utmost effort to ensure the succeed of this project. In order to safe guard the best interest between us, may we suggest together to draft the agreement of the mould cost the soonest
回复 #8 ykkdkky 的帖子8楼的译文比较有味道。
[quote]原帖由 [i]ykkdkky[/i] 于
16:01 发表 [url=/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=&ptid=1195734][img]/images/common/back.gif[/img][/url]
上次会议所谈的有关模具费现在已经计算出来。为了表示我司的合作诚意,愿意承担一半的模具费,也就是承担一半的风险。如果产品经过双方的共同努力,改良后,仍然达不到你司的要求。我们将退还你司所付的磨具费用 ... [/quote]
8楼的,谢谢你,比我翻译的好多了。不过我已经回给客户了。我回复的内容如下:
We have calculated the mold charge that we discussed last time already.Cosidering this is the first time we cooperat with each other,we would like to share half expense of mold charge.we know it is just the start of our cooperation.And when we get the improved product,we will send to you confirm. If after the bilateral joint effort, the improved product still can't arrived your requirements, we will return the mold charge which you paid.
Developing the W products is the company's long term strategy.Producing and selling the high quality production to push the company's development is my company's aim.So we are rather earnest for our cooperation.And we will draft a contract of the mold charge,i will send to you after.if have any point need amending, we could discuss!
如果你早点看到我的帖子就好了。
先再请教各位一个问题
各方面功能达到原装机95%视为合格.&&怎么翻译啊?
[[i] 本帖最后由 jiaoyin87 于
17:57 编辑 [/i]]
[quote]原帖由 [i]aszx831116[/i] 于
15:52 发表 [url=/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=&ptid=1195734][img]/images/common/back.gif[/img][/url]
arrive----reach.:) ,just a suggestion [/quote]
好的建议,谢谢。采纳了。:)
各方面功能达到原装机95%视为合格.&&怎么翻译啊?
It should consider as pass if it functions well at 95 pct minimum as of the original set.
回复 #12 ykkdkky 的帖子呵呵,谢谢。福步真是好人多。:) :)
查看完整版本:}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢大家ppt图片 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信