when you are freebest you wear the best

You laugh once, I can be ha To see you cry once, I was sad for several years.26、有些人叫着宝贝其实并不喜欢,有些人喊着傻逼却是深爱着。Some people call the baby don't really like it, some people shout silly force is love.27、真爱是上帝单独赐予普天下芸芸众生的礼物。True love's the gift which god has given to man alone beneath the heaven.28、缘是浪漫的相遇,瞬间让你我的心化为永恒!Edge is a romantic encounter, instantly let you into my heart forever!29、我喜欢冷男,因为暖男对所有人都暖,而冷男只对一个人暖。I like cold male, because all of sunshine boy to warm, warm and cold man only to a person.30、闲人把爱情当作正事,忙人把爱情当成消遣。Idle people take love as a business, but the love as a pastime.31、真心喜欢一个人,也不要轻易放弃,就是理由。Love a person, also don't give up easily, happy is the reason.32、当你穿上了爱情的婚纱,我也披上了和尚的袈裟。When you wear the wedding dress, love I also with the monk's robes.33、若爱她,让你的爱像阳光一样包围她,并且给她自由。If you love her, let your love like sunshine surrounded her, and gave her freedom.34、你是我猜不到的不知所措,我是你想不到的无关痛痒。You are my guess at a loss, I am insignificant you think not.35、当我喜欢你的时候,不好意思我看谁都像情敌。When I love you, sorry I see who are like rival in love.英语爱情格言经典【2】1、不能使你发奋的爱,不如不爱。Cannot make you vigorous love, than love.2、一份缘,相遇在人海,一颗心,旖旎在岁月。A fate, meet in the crowd, a heart, the landscape in years.3、不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.4、遇见你之前我没想过结婚,遇见你之后我没想过跟别人结婚文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。Met you before I hadn't thought of marriage, after meeting you I never want to marry someone else.5、人生就像是一部完美大剧,只不过剧情不同,主角不同。Life is like a perfect big play, drama is different, just different.6、你喜欢我,因为我是个不错的人,但我爱你,哪怕你是个错的人。Do you like me, because I am a good man, but I love you, even if you are a wrong person.7、谁按规定去爱,谁就得不到爱。Whoever in accordance with the provisions, to love, not love.8、把与不都留给自己的人,是理智的,但很孤独。别那么傻。Leave and not to his own people, it is sensible, but was very lonely. Don't be so silly.9、最糟糕的一种感觉是,你无法爱上别人,只因你依然留恋那个伤害你的人。The worst kind of feeling is that you can't fall in love with others, because you still miss the person who hurt you.10、恋爱是艰苦的,不能期待它象美梦一样出来。Love is hard, can look forward to it like a dream.11、岁月带走了你的容颜,却积攒了我对你的思念。The years have taken your appearance, but saved up my missing for you.12、开始是困难的,结束是痛苦的,中间是最美好的。Start is difficult, end is pain, is among the best.13、女人的一生就是一部爱情的历史。A woman's life is a history of love.14、不为驱逐相思之苦,只为梦醒后我在你触手可及的身边。Not to expel the suffering of the lovesickness, only we wake up to around within easy reach of I am when I am with you.15、找到一个对的人,是给自己以后的生命里最好的礼物。Find a right person, is the best gift to his later life.最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关格言大全:
48小时热门unit3答案和翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
unit3答案和翻译
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢上海市11校2016届高三12月联考英语试卷(附答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上海市11校2016届高三12月联考英语试卷(附答案)
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷英语试题答案_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语试题答案
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢/ Best Fitness Tracker 2017: 6 best activity trackers right now
Best Fitness Tracker 2017: 6 best activity trackers right now
13 March 2017
Looking for the best fitness tracker for you? We’ve put together the ultimate guide to the best activity trackers and fitness bands on the market right here. Whether you’re an experienced athlete or an absolute fitness beginner, you’ll find what you need.Why buy a fitness tracker?Because they’re an extremely convenient way to get quick, at-a-glance updates on your activity and encourage you to do more. And, if you’re already active, more advanced models are perfect for keeping tabs on your performance, and even improve your recovery.A good fitness tracker will also work with a companion app to let you get an overview of your fitness. This way you can easily identify trends or areas for improvement. Many apps will have extra functionality, like the ability to log your food and water intake, too.…And why not?If you’re expecting that wearing a fitness tracker will be a magic bullet to getting fitter and losing weight, you’ll be disappointed. You’ll still need to put in the hard graft and have a healthier diet to reap the rewards.Similarly, if you’re an advanced athlete, make sure you take the time to understand some of the extra data and insights provided by your fitness tracker – otherwise you’re wasting a lot of potential.If you’re not committed, your shiny new fitness tracker might soon find its way down the back of a drawer, never to be used again – but the better ones will keep you motivated and on the right track to succeed.How much should I spend on a fitness tracker?If you’re just starting out, ?80/$100 or less will get the features you need. These will cover the basics, such as counting the steps you take throughout the day and keeping tabs on your sleep at night.For ?100/$120 or more, you’ll find fitness trackers begin adding in heart rate monitors targeted towards more intermediate exercisers. At this price you tend to also see added smartwatch functionality, such as notification mirroring.Spend around ?150/$180 or more and you’ll find the advanced fitness trackers with GPS sensors and more fully fledged performance analysis. You’ll also start entering smartwatch territory, which means they can serve a dual purpose.Meet Our ExpertsRichard Easton: Resident Wearables & Fitness Editor and self-proclaimed ‘henchest in technology journalism’. Richard is as at home on the running track as he is in the squat rack. His attire is either set to ‘maximum dapper’ or ‘headed to the gym’, so he knows how to spot both a stylish and functional fitness tracker.Alastair Stevenson: Reviews Editor for TrustedReviews. His lunch runs are as regular as clockwork. Alastair has been training for the impending zombie apocalypse, so when the time comes he’ll be able to leave the hoards of undead in his wake.This Week's Best Fitness Tracker Deals | Was $129 | Now $81 | Was ?59 | Now ?49
Key featuresWaterproof to 30m and dustproofReal-time coaching with rep countingSix-month battery lifeOmni Motion 3D sensorWrist- and ankle-wornThe best fitness tracker for most peopleWhy buy? When you consider everything you get with the Moov Now for its low price, it’s an astounding fitness tracker. Not only does it handle the basic activity and sleep tracking of its peers, it has a staggering number of coaching features thanks to its Omni Motion 3D sensor.When used alongside its excellent Moov Now app, you get guided running, swimming and cardio exercise coaching (think cardio boxing workouts). The guided workouts have real-time coaching and a motion gauge to let you know you’re following along correctly. The Moov Now uses a coin-cell watch battery, and you can also expect around six months of battery life before it needs replacing, which is great. This means you can throw it on and forget about it, especially as you can shower with it on without a problem.And why not? For a fitness tracker that is otherwise so advanced, it does lack a heart rate monitor, although this is excusable considering the price. Thankfully, it supports third-party HRMs as well as Moov’s own new Moov HR headband. While this is an additional cost you’ll have to factor in, it does unlock new heart rate-based workouts in the app.Richard says: "For someone looking to not only track their activity and sleep but actually also get fitter and healthier, the Moov Now offers simply unrivalled value and gets my absolute recommendation."
Key featuresInterchangeable bandsFive-day battery lifeHeart rate monitoringAltimeterSmartphone notificationsBreathing exercisesAlso consider: This all-round fitness tracker with heart rate monitorWhy buy? Fitbit improved on its best-selling fitness trackers, the Charge and Charge HR. Now, heart rate monitoring comes as standard, which is a real plus. The Charge 2 also includes a much bigger display than its predecessor for much improved at-a-glance information.This also means better smartphone notifications. With a recent update, Fitbit added the ability to get notifications from the likes of WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger, alongside the usual SMS and Caller ID.The bands on the Charge 2 are also now customisable, so you can dress it up or down depending on the occasion. The Charge 2 also provides a useful Cardio Fitness score, which is based on your VO2 maximum, which is a useful way to measure your fitness level.And why not? There’s no GPS – instead the Charge 2 relies on Connected GPS through your smartphone.Richard says: “The Fitbit Charge 2 has become my favoured fitness tracker for comparing readings whenever I test something new. That’s because I’ve grown to trust its accuracy. Its strength lies in its ever-improving app, which makes the data easier to understand.”
Key featuresRugged and water-resistant to 50mFive-day battery lifeGPSHeart rate monitoringBarometric altimeterSmartphone notificationsBest advanced fitness tracker for everyday wearWhy buy? The Garmin Vivosmart HR Plus packs in every sensor an advanced fitness enthusiast is going to want into a design that, while not the most inspiring, is more subtle and discreet than rivals. All of those sensors also proved as accurate as we would expect.It’s also water-resistant to 50m, which not only means you can swim with it on, but it also means you don’t have to take it off to shower, which is more inconvenient than you might initially anticipate. With five-day battery life, it really is an advanced fitness tracker you can throw on and forget about, but ready for your next exercise session.Garmin has included some other useful metrics, such as its ‘Intensity Minutes’, which will help to motivate you to work harder.And why not? Garmin’s Connect app could do with a design overhaul. While there’s plenty of data on offer, it can be tricky to initially make sense of it all.Alastair says: “I’m still wearing the Garmin Vivosmart HR Plus every day and it’s accompanying me on all of my famous lunch runs thanks to the built-in GPS. Need I say more?”
Key features1.5-inch curved OLED touchscreenAlways-on displayGPSBarometerSmartwatch functionalityWater-resistant to 1.5m for 30 minutesThree-day battery lifeAlso consider: An advanced fitness tracker with added smartwatch smartsWhy buy? If you want a fitness tracker that can serve a dual purpose as a smartwatch, you would do well to consider Samsung’s Gear Fit2. It’s by far the company’s best fitness wearable to date.It has a stunning 1.5-inch curved OLED touchscreen and runs on Samsung’s Tizen operating system, the very same seen in its Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch. This means you have access to a catalogue of apps and smartphone notifications. But as for its fitness capabilities, all are present and correct, including GPS, a heart rate monitor and barometer to get you wanting to use the stairs. There’s also built-in storage to store music and you can pair Bluetooth headphones, so you really can leave your phone at home.And why not? The Samsung Gear Fit2 falls a little short when it comes to training insight, and that gorgeous screen also impacts battery life, which amounts to only around three days.Richard says: “The Gear Fit2 has fantastic smartwatch functionality, although it comes slightly at the expense of the fitness side, which wasn’t as fleshed out as I would have liked. The Gear Fit2 is still very much a worthy contender for your wrist, though.”
Key featuresDiscreet traditional watch designWater-resistant to 30mReplaceable strapsEight-month battery lifeBest for discreet activity trackingWhy buy? Not everyone wants the world to know they’re looking to get healthier or keep tabs on their activity levels. In that sense, many of Withings’ fitness-tracking watches are the perfect fit. The Activite Pop is one of the less expensive models in the range, with the standard
costing three times more if you want far fancier materials.The Withings Activite watches let you know how close you are to your steps goal via a sub-dial. A full revolution of the hands tells you you’ve hit 100% and it’ll also track your sleep.On the surface, though, the Withings Activite watches just look like standard traditional analogue watches, meaning they won’t stick out like a sore thumb in more formal attire.The Activite Pop only comes with rubber straps, owing to its lower price, but these are replaceable if you want something flashier. The rubber straps will at least fare better than leather in water, as the Activite Pop is water-resistant to 30m.And why not? In part you’re paying for the traditional analogue watch design, so its fitness tracking side is rather basic.Richard says: “Not everyone wants the world to know they’re keeping an eye on their activity levels. For something that is both tastefully designed and discreet, the Withings Activite Pop is great.”
Key featuresDiscreet traditional watch designHeart rate monitor25-day battery life (plus 20-day low-power mode)Also Consider: Discreet activity tracking with heart rate monitorWhy buy? Keeping an eye on your ticker is just as important as keeping tabs on your activity. Thankfully, wrist-worn optical heart rate monitors make this much more convenient. The Withings Steel HR takes the company’s activity tracking expertise and manages to add in heart rate monitoring, too, all the while maintaining a discreet watch-like form factor. There’s also a new digital secondary display, which can be used for basic smartphone notifications, so you know when you get a phone call or an email. Other useful features include its silent alarm.There are two different-sized models available, in 36mm or 40mm diameters, which is a first for Withings. This means it’s easier to find a watch more suitable for your wrist. And what not? If you’re looking at the Withings Steel HR for its smartphone notifications, you might be a bit disappointed.Richard says: “If you’re looking for a discreet tracker with heart rate measurements, the Steel HR gets plenty right, including a stylish design and strong companion app.”
What to look out for when shopping for a fitness tracker – and what they mean:Accelerometer and gyroscope – used to track your movement and steps throughout the day, and to keep a record of your sleep at night. Altimeter and barometer – can measure changes in altitude and atmospheric pressure, so the fitness tracker can then tell when you take the stairs instead of the elevator. These can also monitor the elevation of your workouts so you can keep a record of those tough hill sprints that leave you feeling like Rocky Balboa.GPS sensor – just like in your car sat-nav, GPS can be used to map your route, such as when running, but also give you information on your distance and pace, important for those looking to improve their performance.Heart rate monitor – used to measure your heart rate in beats per minute (BPM). This lets you know how hard you’re pushing yourself, useful for heart rate zone-based training, as well as keeping tabs on your resting heart rate. The fitter you get, the lower your resting heart rate will become.Water-resistant – able to handle some water, such as doing the washing-up or the sweat that goes along with a workout as a bare minimum. Remember to check a tracker’s water-resistance rating, as some trackers can be completely submerged to varying depths, usually rated in ATM or atmospheric pressure. A tracker rated at 5ATM can go to depths of 50m, for example. Certain fitness trackers provide bonus swimming tracking, too.We’ve pared back our list of fitness trackers considerably so that the list above is going to be the best starting point for the vast majority of people. That’s not to say they’ll be the best fit for everyone, though, and there were some great fitness trackers that didn’t quite make the main list for a number of reasons. Here are a few of the others that are worth considering:: The follow-up to the original Fitbit Flex added in water-resistance to depths of 50m – a first for Fitbit – and a new customisable design. It’s a decent choice if you only have basic fitness-tracking requirements, but it just can’t compete on value with the Moov Now. The ever-evolving Fitbit companion app is great, however.: The Polar M400 is slightly showing its age, but that doesn’t mean it hasn’t got a lot going for it. There’s GPS, a heart rate monitor and multi-sport functionality. The Polar Flow companion app isn’t great, however.: An Android Wear-powered smartwatch with sports-tracking functionality thanks to included GPS and heart rate monitoring. This is a good choice if you want a hybrid device, but it’s just not as elegant or attractive as the Samsung Gear Fit2.: Misfit’s take on a discreet fitness tracking analogue watch. This does the usual activity and sleep tracking tucked away behind a traditional watch design. Unlike the Withings Steel HR, it doesn’t have a heart rate monitor and its smartphone notification implementation leaves a lot to be desired. It’s also rather thick.: If you’re an advanced athlete, a simple fitness tracker won’t cut it. Enter the Garmin Fenix 3, which can track 13 different sports and activities ranging from cross-country skiing to trail running. This will be overkill for most people, but it's great at what it does.
Christopher Allen Peer
September 3,
I have the polar loop.
It's great because it's waterproof, but on very active days the battery last only at most 2 days.
How about Fitbit Charge / Charge HR? They seem to be getting very positive reviews. The Nike Fuelband, which is in this list, has been described by some reviewers as "innacurate" (disclaimer: I own none of these devices so I don't speak from experience)
DigitalFury
Agree, I own a Fitbit Charge HR, and it is a much better product than the old(er) Jawbone UP24.The only advantage that the UP3 will have, when it actually goes on sale, is water resistance.
DigitalFury
We will see how popular the Withings Activité is, because it's neither quite a smartwatch or a 'real' (i.e. mechanical movement) Swiss watch. It's quartz-based like all lowball watches, and unlike all the pictures we see will let one to believe, it's actually quite thick - i.e. not thin and refined.Even if you put a leather strap and a sapphire crystal on it, it remains a glorified technology product, not a piece of jewellery and piece of craftsmanship like a complications-based chronograph is.
How does the Garmin stack up with these? Anyone?I also thought Nike discontinued their FuelBand range?
Garmin are generally regarded as one of the best when it comes to fitness watches. Build and software is probably the best. And they hit a wide range of price points. I have had a 210 for the past three years with no issues.
I'm just surprised to see that the VivoFit isn't included here.
You need to update your review on the Jabra Sport Pulse. It's rubbish. Their most recent update (1.3.0) of the app broke heartrate monitoring and battery detection. It barely works after a full reset and reinstall and usually only once. It's complete garbage now.
Fitbit charge are crap there battery so called 10 days is false advertising.
This is why I am now looking for a new type of watch . I have had two fitbits in a 4 month period and the service centre has a brick wall around it so don't even bother . they are full of reasons not to help. a great big waste of money I would never recommend.
Peace has no chance now
December 30,
For me, the Vivoactive wins this round. Especially with the new updates from Garmin fixing almost all nagging issues.
Mario Miniaci
February 7,
It's hard to find something that has heart-rate, waterproof, more than a couple of days battery life and tells the time. Fitbit Charge HR needs a v2.0.
Fredrik Selvig
I got excited when Fitbit announced more products, but let down when none of them were that great. I have been looking at upgrading from Charge to Blaze, but I just don't see that it's worth the price upgrade. I like the Alta, but I wish it was waterproof and had HR.
cleanupcars
I have had a Moov Now Tracker for 4 months it performed brilliantly for both swimming and walking, although I have had to order 2 clasps for the wristband as they
can get detached in normal use.The battery has now run out. I and various friends of a diy bent have tried changing it. There is a tool supplied, a video on-line and a user manual. Can any of us prise the body apart? No. Moov Support just send me standard issue memos referencing the same video and user guide.In my view, the battery change issue is a major design flaw in an otherwise excellent product. May have to pay a watchmaker to do it, assuming they can.Please can reviewers try out such mundane tasks as changing the battery and also the security and longevity of the strap before arriving at a final score for these products.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Update: Moov have offered to exchange the Core (ie the battery powered sensor)
via post to California! Good customer service, Hopefully the exchange Moov Now will be easier to change the battery. Sending to CA for a battery swap every time
is a little extreme!
Pradip J. Patil
Nice article, Fitness tracker is best device which keep track of your activity.
Noah Baudie
Nice article,I got one for my son.
AllanEllen Wexler
Fit bits are poorly made- I have had 3 that all fell apart in less than a year
Helen E Taylor
September 6,
Does anyone have a Fitbit Alta.
I have had one since they came out, however the wristband is recording totally different data to their app on the phone (when you manually activate an activity).
It is supposed to automatically record from the wristband to the app without you having to trigger for example a walk.
On walking and checking every mile, the wristband is recording a lot less than the activated app on the phone.
Its is loosing over a 1/4 mile per mile and that builds up over a long walk! I can understand steps perhaps being different but not distance.
Fitbit say that that is what happens but I bought it to accurately record my number of steps in a day from a wristband, not by having to run the walking app all day on my phone (cant the batttery wont last!) - anyone else have these problems?
December 1,
Hmm interested to see the misfit shine 2 hasn't made the cut as alot of reviews rate it as excellent and compared to most of these fugly things it's quite attractive looking (apart from the withings obviously)
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Trusted Reviews is part of the Time Inc. (UK) Ltd Technology Network
& Time Inc. (UK) Ltd , All rights reserved|
Free Newsletter
Get TrustedReviews' award-winning reviews and advice delivered to your inbox for free!
By submitting your details, you'll also receive emails from , publisher of Trusted Reviews and
about its goods and services, and those of its carefully selected third parties.
Please tick here if you'd prefer not to hear about:
Time Inc.'s goods & services, including all the latest news, great deals and offers
Third party goods & services}

我要回帖

更多关于 when you are old 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信