1Cover Travel Insurance
Review rating:
Filter By:
Insurance claim made
Insurance claim made
The fine Print
1 out of 5,
reviewed on Mar 24, 2017
We have been using 1Cover for many years but have never claimed before. However with our last trip our
Plane turned back due to mechanical issues, and rescheduled the next day, so we missed the start to our holiday, 1Cover would not cover loss of accommodation. The quick guide brochure on cancellations is misleading as the out clause for 1Cover is buried on page 39 of the full policy
where they do not cover for mechanical failure. I guess we were lucky the plane did not fall out of the sky due to mechanical issues.
Was this review helpful?
Feeling safer when traveling with insurance
5 out of 5,
reviewed on Mar 23, 2017
Always good to know that if something goes wrong the support will be there. While travelling around many destinations and getting quotes from a few travel insurance agencies your One Insurance always comes out best.
Was this review helpful?
value for money
4 out of 5,
reviewed on Mar 23, 2017
Good value, easy to set up. Never had to claim but feel it is worthwhile. Good options for cover. Mainly use for peace of mind while travelling. Would use again
Was this review helpful?
port kembla
always there when you need it.
5 out of 5,
reviewed on Mar 22, 2017
we cruise a lot and when I needed insurance cover I shopped around and 1Cover came up with all the things you look for in insurance cover. It was so easy I just called and a friendly customer service officer took my call and answered all my enquiries.
Was this review helpful?
Excellent service
5 out of 5,
reviewed on Mar 22, 2017
Good value ,will be making a claim this week after my husband had a fall in Bali resulting in ambulance ride & visit to BIMC great support afterwards by the nurses at 1cover with follow up calls. After purchased several policies over the years first time to claim though
Was this review helpful?
Wouldn't go without it
5 out of 5,
reviewed on Mar 22, 2017
I found the policy to be great value for money, easy and convenient and quick to set up.
We were lucky to not have to use it but will always take out a policy with them. Very happy
Was this review helpful?
Great value and nice to know we are covered
5 out of 5,
reviewed on Mar 22, 2017
Great value insurance - we always use 1Cover when we are booking trips - you just never know when you may need to use the cover so better to have it then not
Was this review helpful?
Always excellent customer service friendly and efficient that's why I always stay with one cover Ins
5 out of 5,
reviewed on Mar 22, 2017
Difficult to say good value as I have a few medical conditions hence my policy expensive however the focus is on value yes but a reliable company for me
Yes policy user friendly and very easy to set up on internet
Customer support was excellent as always
Was this review helpful?
Insurance claim made
Claiming was easy!
5 out of 5,
reviewed on Mar 22, 2017
We have always used 1Cover for our travel insurance because of the high amount covered for car rental. Unfortunately on our last trip we scratched our hire car and had to make a claim - our first ever claim. The process was easy, I called 1Cover on a couple of occasions to make sure I had the right documentation. Our claim was assessed and paid very promptly.
Was this review helpful?
1Cover Travel Insurance Official
Hi Leanne,
Another positive review regarding our car rental excess cover! It's certainly a popular part of our policies.
It's always encouraging to hear our customers talk so positively abou...
Insurance claim made
Trusted and reliable
5 out of 5,
reviewed on Mar 21, 2017
A few years ago I had to make a travel claim to return to Australia to see my Grandmother who became terminal, and then recommenced my trip after the funeral. 1Cover cam through with my claim without any hassle. I now trust them and go with them every time I travel. I also like the range of outdoor activities covered, and that it's still well priced compared to other companies.
Was this review helpful?
Hi Yemaya,
Wow, another long time customer! Thanks so much for your continued support, it means so much knowing the confidence and trust you have placed in us.
It's always encouraging to hea...
4 out of 5,
reviewed on Mar 21, 2017
Good Value and easy to setup. Staff very good and quickly advised on any questions submitted when purchasing the cover. Will use this company again and will recommend it to others.
Was this review helpful?
I'm glad that you found our policies competitive and our service easy to use. Travel insurance is definitely the safety net every traveller needs :)
Huge thanks for your nice review...
Good product
4 out of 5,
reviewed on Mar 21, 2017
Good service provide. Detailed information was provided. Very easy to transact. Not made a claim yet but I'm confident that it will be quite easy and fast. Will definitely choose this travel insurance again.
Was this review helpful?
We like to think we're different from other insurance companies, so thank you for such kind words.
Glad you found the policy to be good value and that you are happy with the servic...
1 of 219 pages
<< Prev Page
Questions & Answers
Hi there, I&#039;m traveling this October to Philippines with my wife for exactly one month, I need quote for travel insurance for all occasions, I mean for anything unforeseen...
Hi Ivan. Welcome to 1Cover! Getting a quote with us is super fast. We just need your age, travel start & end dates and destination....which in your case is the Philippines (unless you have any other stop overs?)
Simply call
(8am-8pm Sydney time) or visit .au for a great price. (We&#039;re a multi-award winner for providing quality policies at affordable prices.)
I&#039;m healthy 73 YO gentleman and my wife will be 64 when we undertake our holiday. Both very healthy,
We depart Melb Tullamarine Airport on 30. October 17 for Manila, Philippines and leave Manila on 30 November 17 arriving Melbourne on 1 December due to timeline?Dateline change while in the air.
We have short stopover both flights at Bandar Seri Begawan ( Capital of Brunei)
Hope I gave all details you need.
John Gadze
I&#039;m healthy 73 YO gentleman and my wife will be 64 when we undertake our holiday. Both very healthy,
We depart Melb Tullamarine Airport on 30. October 17 for Manila, Philippines and leave Manila on 30 November 17 arriving Melbourne on 1 December due to timeline?Dateline change while in the air.
We have short stopover both flights at Bandar Seri Begawan ( Capital of Brunei)
Hope I gave all details you need.
John Gadze
Can a policy be cancelled before going on trip? I have taken out travel insurance Policy number 1C-AU-CP1490995 to cover a European trip from 07/05/17 - 15/06/17 Comprehensive. Thank you. Fran Houweling
Email address:
Hi Fran. We offer a 14-day money back guarantee where we&#039;ll simply refund your policy - no questions required. If you purchased outside this timeframe, then please ring
and our call centre can look into changing the travel dates for you. FYI - from day 15 onwards, the policy has technically started and you&#039;ve been enjoying the benefit of cancellation cover for unforeseen events (Ash Clouds, illness etc), where you can recover the cost of your flights, hotel expenses etc.
Kind regards,
Andrew @1Cover
I am planning a trip to Bali in October, this is around the time that the volcano plays up. I want to know what does your policy cover regarding airfares and additional accommodation and anything else that may come under this category? Thank you, Tracey.
Yes, you may have provision to claim if you&#039;re affected by a volcanic eruption. The primary factor that may affect any claim arising out of a volcanic eruption would be the date when you purchased the policy. We are here to provide you with cover against unforeseen events, including natural disasters. As a consequence, you&#039;re covered as long as you have purchased a policy prior to news of the eruption hitting the mass media. If you were to purchase your insurance for a trip to Bali today, then you would be covered for any subsequent eruption occurring around your travel dates.
Please note that a basic policy does not cover for travel delays or cancellation. If you wish to be covered for travel delays, cancellation and additional accommodation expenses (which could theoretically arise following a volcanic eruption), then you must purchase a comprehensive policy, which will provide cover for natural disasters.
If you have any additional queries please do not hesitate to contact me directly at .au. Alternatively, you can call our Australian based customer service centre to organise your insurance or ask any further questions you may have.
If you wish to book your insurance online, please see the below link :)
.au/asia/bali/
Kind regards,
Kieran at 1Cover.
Ask your question
Submit your question
Similar Travel Insurance
Visit Official Website
1875 reviews
Listing monitored by 1Cover representatives.
Get more info
& .au Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion .au. Further details in the .美国陆军开发用火炮为前线士兵补给的技术
timeagotimeago
2017 年 3 月 10 日
Image credit: SaveApple「We still have a lot to cover」发布会重点整理
2013 年 10 月 23 日, 凌晨 12:58
苹果这次没有很明确的说发表会的主题是什么,但也让今天发表会的内容有更多让人遐想的空间。新版的 iPad 和 iPad Mini(土豪金配色!)自然是众人猜想的大热门,但其他像 OSX、Mac Pro、MacBook Pro、Apple TV、甚至是 iPod 都有登场的机会吧?无论如何,请锁定我们的重点整理,让我们一起来看看苹果还有什么绝招没放出来吧!发布会一点就开始啰!我们按照惯例会进行图文直播。
iPhone / iOS / App Store 消息更新第一个周末卖出了 900 万台 iPhone,是个新纪录照往例,一堆人在店里买 iPhone 的影片 XDiOS 7 更新五天就有 2 亿个 iOS 7 装置,现在有 64% 的 iOS 装置跑 iOS 7目前有 2000 万个 iTunes Radio 使用者,共播放了超过 10 亿首歌App Store 总下载量达到 600 亿次,共为开发者赚进 130 亿美元OSX Mavericks苹果重申了对桌电/笔电的重视「靠着软件来升级硬件」是苹果的新说法,基本上就是说装了 Mavericks 之后,电力会更长,计算机会跑更快。播影片可以多 1.5hr 的电力网络浏览可以多 1hr 的电力内存压缩分配更多主存储器给显示芯片其他 Mavericks 的功能,大家可以到和来回味。实在不想再听一遍一样的东西...新产品呢?(敲碗)MacBook Pro更新 13 吋和 15 吋的 RMBP13 吋 RMBP -重仅 3.46 磅 -厚 0.71 英吋 -第四代 Core i(Haswell)芯片/iris 显示 -电力九小时 -走 PCIe 的闪存 -802.11ac -Thunderbolt 2 -US$1,299 起,比上一代便宜 US$200 -今日开卖15 吋 RMBP -采用 Crystalwell 四核心芯片 -选购 GeForce GT750M -US$1,999 起,同样比上一代便且 US$200 -今日开卖Mac ProIntel Xeon E5 - 6 / 8 /12 核心40 Lane PCIe Gen 364GB 内存、60GB/s 带宽双工作站级 GPU - AMD FireProThunderbolt 2最高输出三组 4K 讯号US$2,999 起Apps.iMovie、iPhoto、GarageBand 全面更新到 64bit,配合 Mavericks 和 iOS。.主要是重新设计 UI,每个软件也都有一些更新之处。 -iMovie 多了一个 Theater 模式,是跨平台的影片库 -GarageBand 多了智能型的鼓手的功能.新购入的 Mac 或 iOS 装置,iLife 软件完全免费.今天更新.iWork 也是全面更新到 64bit,并且重新设计 UI.现在档案在全部的装置间都是共通的.iWorks 现在提供多人协同作业的能力,包括用 PC 的人.新购入的 Mac 或 iOS 装置,iWorks 软件完全免费.同样今天更新iPad.一共卖出了1.7 亿台.iPad 的「使用度」是其他平板的 4 倍多(这啥比较啊?).47.5 万个 iPad 专用的 App.iPad Air -9.7 吋 Retina 屏幕 -窄 43% 的边框 -7.5mm 厚,比前代少 20% -重仅 1 磅(453g) -iPhone 5S 的 64bit A7 芯片 -显示比第一代快 72 倍 -第一台有 MIMO 的 iOS 装置 -5MP iSight 相机/新的 Facetime HD 相机/双 Mic -电力 10hr -白银/黑太空灰 双色 -US$499 起,iPad 2 继续卖 US$399 -11 月 1 日开卖,中国、香港和新加坡都在首发名单内,但没有台湾.iPad Mini with Retina Display -Retina Display -A7 芯片 -10hr 电力 -MIMO 天线 -5MP 相机 -白银/黑太空灰双色 -$399,旧的 iPad Mini 继续卖,现在 $299。 -11 月底开卖.新的 iPad 上盖,39 美元;新的皮革保护套,$79 美元。V标签:
timestamptimestamp
3 月 25 日
timeagotimeago
2017 年 3 月 25 日, 中午 11:34
今夏你我的手机都将迎接 48 个全新 emoji
包括围着头巾的女性、UFO 等等等。作者: ,
2017 年 3 月 25 日, 中午 11:34
储存timestamptimestamp
3 月 25 日
photosphotos
timeagotimeago
2017 年 3 月 25 日, 凌晨 12:28
(PRODUCT)RED 红色特别版 iPhone 7 动手玩
确实很抢眼啊。作者: ,
2017 年 3 月 25 日, 凌晨 12:28
储存timestamptimestamp
3 月 24 日
timeagotimeago
2017 年 3 月 24 日, 下午 06:01
苹果探索如何将 iPhone 或 iPad「笔记本化」
不过有专利不等于真的会去做啦…作者: ,
2017 年 3 月 24 日, 下午 06:01
储存Email订阅aol-techaol-tech& 2017 AOL Inc. 版权所有。当前位置: &
under separate cover中文是什么意思
中文翻译分别邮寄另寄在另函中&&&& under the law 根据法律。 un ...&&&&adj. 1.分开的;分离的 (from)。 2.各别的 ...&&&&vt. 1.覆盖,遮蔽,包裹;戴帽子;包庇,隐蔽,掩盖; ...&&&&另封&&&&发动机防护罩&&&&发动机防护板; 水下隐蔽; 隐藏着; 有遮盖&&&&隐藏在...下, 躲避在...下; 在...之掩护之下&&&&附在信中&&&&趁着, 以...为幌子&&&&荫蔽开进&&&&保护地栽培&&&&覆盖栽培&&&&秘书长附上一份送文说明&&&&藉友谊之名&&&&棚下贮存&&&&以普通信封寄发&&&&另函寄发&&&&在裁军的幌子下&&&&随函; 在同一封信中&&&&分立式调制解调器; 集成调制解调器&&&&隐蔽工作&&&&在某事物掩护下&&&&刻意掩饰,你却将我拆穿&&&&刻意掩饰,你却将我拆穿&&&&明修栈道,暗渡陈仓; 明修栈道暗度陈仓
例句与用法Under separate cover , we have sent you samples of various sizes , our catalogue and price list另函附寄各型号样本、商品目录和价格表We have forwarded to you under separate cover a full range of samples for the coming season我们另邮寄给了你方一批供下季销售的货物样品。 For your reference , we are enclosing a few copies of leaflets , and will send you samples under separate cover兹随函附上几份说明书并另寄样品,供你方参考。 Letters of enquiries , objection , claims e . g . s . 70a , holdover , should be sent under separate cover有关查询反对申索例如第70a条,暂缓缴税的信件,须分开递交。 In order to promote business between us , we are airmailing you samples , under separate cover , for your inspection为促进双方业务往来,另封航邮寄上样品,供你参考。 As requested , we are airmailing to you , under separate cover , a sample of art , nos . 1101 and 1102 for your reference根据要求,兹另封航邮货号样品各一份,以供参考。 In response to your request , we are pleased to send under separate cover our new catalogue of tree , roses and shrub根据贵公司要求,现附函另寄上我方的树木、玫瑰以及灌木的新目录册。 We are sending you by airmail under separate cover a brochure on the various kinds of electronic products now available for export我方航邮寄上现可供出口各类电子产品的小册子一份。 In order to promote the business between us , we are airmailing samples with quotations under separate cover for your trial sales为了促进彼此间的业务,我们另外航寄您样品及价格单供试销。 Letters of enquiries , objection , claims ( e . g . s . 70a , holdover ) , should preferably be sent under separate cover有关查询、反对、申索(例如第70a条,暂缓缴税)的信件,最好分开递交。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
under separate cover的中文翻译,under separate cover是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译under separate cover,under separate cover的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved满城尽带红色特效——来自乔纳森的红袜子
智能手机之所以强大,就是因为那数以百万计的应用在发挥着作用。随着应用数量和种类的...
今天从一个特别的手游说起,游戏名字叫《兵者》,就是“兵者,诡道也”的那个兵者。
苹果刚刚推出了史上最廉价的 iPad ,如果说 12.9 英寸的 iPad Pro 也采用同样的策略,...
也许未来我们会在更多“有水”的场合里会用到苹果设备,所以,更好的防水性非常重要~
这其实是前两天那个专利设计的进化版~同时它的功能与任天堂新的游戏机也很类似~
可以确定的就是红色iPhoen 7很漂亮很棒,但是说到是否是最佳购买时间,两位老朋友都有...
接下来让我们一起进入本周的威锋网每周应用推荐。
看到《疯狂撞车王 (Crash of Cars)》这样的游戏名字我想大家应该能够猜到其玩法内容了...
《无光之海》精美深邃的画面、神秘莫测的故事,相信一定能够为玩家营造一种全新的游戏...
对于普通人来说,要想接触那些用于建设的大型机械可能还比较困难,而且要想开好这些大...
国内团队开发的记事类应用《Pendo》本周被推荐上中国区首页新鲜 App,用类型很常见,...
《勇气默示录》是 SQUARE ENIX 面向 3DS 平台推出的一款全新 RPG 系列,也是近年来 SE...
Nebulium Holdings 本周给我们带来了新作《酒馆纷争(Tavern Brawl)》。
如果你不喜欢打打杀杀的游戏体验,那么不如在本作当中当一个不那么“正经”的海盗。
只能说,第三方厂商还是很会想办法赚钱的。
Smatree(小树家)A100就是一款集充电、存储收纳、保护、便携于一体的 Apple Watch 充...
AirPod Skins 由优质的胶乙烯基材质制成,它跟 AirPods 的关系有点类似于 iPhone 保护...
就是“好色”,这些颜色看起来还挺不错的。
终于不会有选择困难症了,买Apple Watch时就两款表带可选。
Rugged Combo 配件专门针对小学课堂设计,让学生可以在上课时使用 iPad。
用户可以通过 iPhone 和 Apple Watch 上的配套 Polar 免费健身应用访问实时的心率数据...
想设计一个 HomeKit 完美的家,怎少得了一款支持 HomeKit 的安全监控摄像头?
we still have a lot to cover
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间1556 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
白苹果, 积分 1182, 距离下一级还需 318 积分
cover是承担、负责的意思,字面理解是:我们还有很多需要有所担当;深层含义是:我们还有很多你们期待已久的、需要发布的东西。
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间9377 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
勿以善小而不为
对炼冥于 11:19:24在3楼发表的内容评分:人气:+1;
我们要发布很多smart cover我们还有很多东西需要加上smart cover