Tell those who are late cometo come and see me

以下试题来自:
单项选择题If you (happen) to (come across) Jack, please tell him (to come) and see me when he (will be) free.A.happenB.come acrossC.to comeD.will be
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.The simplestB.alikeC.consists ofD.only one2A.toldB.should takeC.oneD.one3A.ConvincingB.to poisonC.to eatD.anything4A.There areB.take part inC.workingD.as5A.readB.a secondC.andD.described in it
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷Dear Mum:Today I’m going to tell you something really special. I know you work very hard and feel tired every day. Every time you come home and see the messy(杂乱的) house. I know you are very angry with me. But you always say nothing and clean up the house .I always want to help you, but I have so much homework to do. After I finish my homework, I feel like dying. I really want to help you, but I’m so tired too.I also want to tell you one thing, I love you so much. I usually talk back to you when you say that I don’t study hard enough. But in fact I just want you to praise(赞扬) me more. I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher. So don’t feel frustrated (失望)about my grades, OK? I have made up my mind that I will study harder and help you to clean the house. I am serious this time. I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean the house. I will watch TV less so that I can have more time to study and get good grades. All these things are for one reason: I want to make you happy Mum. I love you!With lots of love Sally 小题1:Why is Sally’s mother angry with Sally when she comes back from work?A.Because she doesn’t study hard.B.Because she isn’t good at English.C.Because she doesn’t clean the house.D.Because she doesn’t finish her homework.小题2:What does Sally’s mother think about her?A.She thinks Sally is very lazy.B.She feels frustrated about her.C.She thinks Sally studies very hard.D.She thinks Sally is a bad girl.小题3:What does Sally want?A.Enough moneyB.Enough free timeC.Good grades and praiseD.Enough good food.小题4:Why does Sally want to do her homework faster?A.Because she will have enough time to watch TV.B.Because she is interested in doing homework.C.Because she has many important things to do.D.Because she can have more energy to do some cleanig in her house.小题5:Which of the following is WRONG?A.Sally feels very tired after she finishes her homework.B.Sally love her mother deeply.C.Sally’s teacher feels frustrated about her.D.Shally wants to make mother happy. - 跟谁学
随时随地获取上课信息在线咨询
-->搜索你想学的课程试试搜索
随时随地获取上课信息在线咨询&&&分类:Dear Mum:Today I’m going to tell you something really special. I know you work very hard and feel tired every day. Every time you come home and see the messy(杂乱的) house. I know you are very angry with me. But you always say nothing and clean up the house .I always want to help you, but I have so much homework to do. After I finish my homework, I feel like dying. I really want to help you, but I’m so tired too.I also want to tell you one thing, I love you so much. I usually talk back to you when you say that I don’t study hard enough. But in fact I just want you to praise(赞扬) me more. I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher. So don’t feel frustrated (失望)about my grades, OK? I have made up my mind that I will study harder and help you to clean the house. I am serious this time. I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean the house. I will watch TV less so that I can have more time to study and get good grades. All these things are for one reason: I want to make you happy Mum. I love you!With lots of love Sally 小题1:Why is Sally’s mother angry with Sally when she comes back from work?A.Because she doesn’t study hard.B.Because she isn’t good at English.C.Because she doesn’t clean the house.D.Because she doesn’t finish her homework.小题2:What does Sally’s mother think about her?A.She thinks Sally is very lazy.B.She feels frustrated about her.C.She thinks Sally studies very hard.D.She thinks Sally is a bad girl.小题3:What does Sally want?A.Enough moneyB.Enough free timeC.Good grades and praiseD.Enough good food.小题4:Why does Sally want to do her homework faster?A.Because she will have enough time to watch TV.B.Because she is interested in doing homework.C.Because she has many important things to do.D.Because she can have more energy to do some cleanig in her house.小题5:Which of the following is WRONG?A.Sally feels very tired after she finishes her homework.B.Sally love her mother deeply.C.Sally’s teacher feels frustrated about her.D.Shally wants to make mother happy.Dear Mum:Today I’m going to tell you something really special. I know you work very hard and feel tired every day. Every time you come home and see the messy(杂乱的) house. I know you are very angry with me. But you always say nothing and clean up the house .I always want to help you, but I have so much homework to do. After I finish my homework, I feel like dying. I really want to help you, but I’m so tired too.I also want to tell you one thing, I love you so much. I usually talk back to you when you say that I don’t study hard enough. But in fact I just want you to praise(赞扬) me more. I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher. So don’t feel frustrated (失望)about my grades, OK? I have made up my mind that I will study harder and help you to clean the house. I am serious this time. I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean the house. I will watch TV less so that I can have more time to study and get good grades. All these things are for one reason: I want to make you happy Mum. I love you!With lots of love Sally 小题1:Why is Sally’s mother angry with Sally when she comes back from work?A.Because she doesn’t study hard.B.Because she isn’t good at English.C.Because she doesn’t clean the house.D.Because she doesn’t finish her homework.小题2:What does Sally’s mother think about her?A.She thinks Sally is very lazy.B.She feels frustrated about her.C.She thinks Sally studies very hard.D.She thinks Sally is a bad girl.小题3:What does Sally want?A.Enough moneyB.Enough free timeC.Good grades and praiseD.Enough good food.小题4:Why does Sally want to do her homework faster?A.Because she will have enough time to watch TV.B.Because she is interested in doing homework.C.Because she has many important things to do.D.Because she can have more energy to do some cleanig in her house.小题5:Which of the following is WRONG?A.Sally feels very tired after she finishes her homework.B.Sally love her mother deeply.C.Sally’s teacher feels frustrated about her.D.Shally wants to make mother happy.科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:B小题3:C小题4:D小题5:C解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Come and See Me(59届格莱美大奖提名 最佳R&B单曲) — PARTYNEXTDOOR,Drake__PARTYNEXTDOOR__MV高清视频在线观看_MTV歌曲_乐视视频
签到送好礼!
叫醒你的积分吧!
Come and See Me(59届格莱美大奖提名 最佳R&B单曲) — PARTYNEXTDOOR,Drake9.0地区:欧美地区美国语言:英语简介:PARTYNEXTDOOR - Come and See Me猜你喜欢音乐热播李玉刚“刚好遇见你”Versace On The Floor新歌MV回归简约风李荣浩词曲量身订制吴亦帆联手顶级乐手同期录制"秦时明月丽人心"剧情版春风十里,不如你"十万冷笑话2"推广曲深情温婉献唱虐心歌曲英雄,快来抢沙发!加载中...英雄,快来抢沙发!-->热门推荐《》其他试题
您感兴趣的《》试卷
Copyright ? jiaoyu.com Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:语法问题,望各位高人指教 them who 为什么不行? Tell them who are late to ccome to see me。_百度知道
语法问题,望各位高人指教 them who 为什么不行? Tell them who are late to ccome to see me。
正确的句子是 Tell those who are late to come and see me。为什么Tell 后面 不能用them 呢?另外句子后面 to come and see me。我改成了to come to see me。 应该也行吧。请各位高人指教,在此先谢谢了。
问题上come 打错了,打成ccome了,请各位不要关注别字。谢谢
因为them是人称代词,就像you、him这类词的宾格和主格都不能作为定语从句的先行词,表示人的先行词必须用名词,连名字(什么jerry,Tommy)那些都不可以,只可用名词。举例:The woman who stands there is my mother.希望您满意,学习进步,O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
经你这么一提醒,我突然想到了书上是说了,先行词是名词。嗯,名字好像可以吧。用非限定修饰就可以了。另外,to come and see me =》 to come to see me。 这个有问题不?谢谢
不好意思,刚吃饭去了。没问题,come to see和come and see可替换。非限制性的话名字还是不可以。。
采纳率:75%
先行词 需要在从句中承担成分,本句中如果用 them做先行词,则后面的句子就会变成:them
are late to come to see me根据初中所学的代词部分的知识,them 为宾格代词,不能做主语,只能做宾语,所以这个地方不能用 them
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}