两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
圈出错误并改正
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢改错题,请将下列划线部分的错误改正
1.It&is&believed&that&the&eastern&part&is&superior&in&climate&__than__&the&western&part.2.&Most&of&the&artists&___being&invited__&to&the&party&were&from&South&Africa.
12-05-04 &
第一题改为&to第二题改为&been&invited
请登录后再发表评论!题号:3772459题型:单句改错难度:一般引用次数:357更新时间:17/01/18
单句改错请找出下列各句1处错误并改正,多找或不按格式要求改写不给分。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词删除:把多余词用(﹨)划掉修改:在错词下划一横线,并在该词下写出修改后的词【小题1】If it was not for the fact that she can’t sing, I would invite her to the party.【小题2】You know there are a plenty of mistakes that appear in your exercises.【小题3】The room was equipped by air conditioning.【小题4】Ken is not present, so I shall accept the prize on the behalf of him.【小题5】Whatever you say, I can’t accept the way which he got the position he had beenlooking forward to.【小题6】I have some doubt that John will come on time.【小题7】He gave me a novel in exchange with my notes.【小题8】Accustomed to climb the steep mountain, he had no difficulty reaching the top.【小题9】You need more protein to build your body.【小题10】The witness was told that under no circumstances he lie to the court.
【知识点】
相关试题推荐
暂时无评论暂时无评论
NANJING, Nov. 4 (Xinhua) -- Xi Jinping and Ma Ying-jeou will shake hands in their historic meeting scheduled in Singapore on Saturday, head of the Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council said on Wednesday.The two-part meeting includes one session open to the media and another behind closed doors, said Zhang Zhijun, who is also head of the Taiwan Work Office of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee, when interviewed at the Zijinshan Summit for Entrepreneurs across the Taiwan Strait.According to Zhang, Xi and Ma, as "leaders of the two sides" of the Taiwan Strait, will exchange views during the closed-door meeting.After the meeting, press conferences will be held by both sides. Later, the two leaders are expected to attend a dinner, said Zhang.Zhang said the meeting will lift cross-Strait communication to a new high.The landmark meeting is a breakthrough in face-to-face exchange and communication between the leaders across the Taiwan Strait after the relationship became strained following the events of 1949.Zhang said the meeting will improve mutual trust and allow for an exchange of opinions on handling the cross-Strait ties.In addition, the meeting will help strengthen the 1992 Consensus(共识), which was reached in talks between the two sides in 1992 and recognizes the one-China principle, and safeguards the peaceful development of cross-Strait ties, according to Zhang.Zhang added that the scheduled meeting will also benefit regional peace and stability.Also at Wednesday's summit, Chiang Pin-kung, former chairman of the Taiwan-based Straits Exchange Foundation, hailed the upcoming meeting between the two leaders as a milestone for cross-Strait ties.Chiang told the media that he believed the meeting will give a boost to the peaceful development of cross-Strait ties.【小题1】According to the article, the meeting of the two leaders will _____.A.be all open to the mediaB.improve mutual trust and benefit regional peace and developmentC.be held at the Zijinshan Summit for Entrepreneurs across the Taiwan StraitD.be the first face-to-face communication between people across the Taiwan Strait【小题2】Which of the following statements about the 1992 Consensus is not true?A.It was reached in 1992.B.It recognizes the one-China principle.C.It is an agreement between China and Japan.D.It safeguards the peaceful development of cross-Strait ties.【小题3】Which of the following can best substitute the word “hailed” in the last paragraph but one?A.was impressed withB.got well prepared forC.sang high praise forD.was concerned about【小题4】Which might be the right sequence of the following events?a. The two leaders shake hands in front of the media.b.The two leaders hold press conferences.c.The two leaders exchange views during the closed-door meeting.d.The two leaders have dinner together.A.b; dB.a; cC.a; dD.a; d
热门知识点}

我要回帖

更多关于 改正错误 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信