iamweantiamreadyforyouu什么意思?

have been in什么意思?have gone in呢_百度知道
have been in什么意思?have gone in呢
我有更好的答案
have been in 表示到说话点为止待在某地的时间:She has been in Shanghai for three years.have gone to 表示去了某地还未回来:He has gone to Wuhan. Have been in和have been to的区别?两者都是现在完成时,但是有差别.have been in 是说去到某个地方没走,一直待在那里;I have been in America for 3 years.我已经在美国呆了3年了.(我现在依然在美国.)have been to是说“去过”,现在不在那里了.但是它不是过去时,所以不能像二楼的那个例子用5 years ago.举个例子:I have been to America for 3 times.我去过三次美国(我现在不在美国). have用法小结一、have作实意动词。 1.表示“有”的意思。 Look, I have wings, just like you.He had fair hair and blue eyes.
2.have和一些其他名词连用,表示:(1)一种活动。We have no classes on Sunday.(上课)they’re going to have a volleyball match.(举行比赛)Are we going to have a meeting this week?(开会)We are going to have a talk this afternoon.(听报告)(2)患病。I have got a headache.I have a bad cold.(3)发生的情况。I've had so many falls that I'm black and blue all over.(跌跤)(JBⅣL10)(4)生育。The queen ant may have tens of thousands of babies in one summer.3.和一与动词同形的名词连用,表示一个动作(have+a+由动词转化和名词)。 Are you going to have a swim. I have a long talk with the teacher.
全日制系统化外语教学
主营:全日制英语、全日制日语、全日制葡语,出国留学等
have been in 表示到说话点为止待在某地的时间:She has been in Shanghai for three years.have gone to 表示去了某地还未回来:He has gone to Wuhan.(答案来自onesmart)
本回答被提问者采纳
1,have been in 表示到说话点为止待在某地的时间。如:She has been in Shanghai for three years.2,have been to是曾经去过 但已经回来通过下列句子的对比,可以分清它们各自不同的涵义:They have been in Chicago.(1)They have gone in Chicago.(3)3,英语的学习不是一朝一夕的,是需要长时间的积累过程,单词,语法,听力,这些是最基本的,不过最主要的是口语的练习,多听多练是最有效的,最好是可以经常和外国人交流,进行语言的交换,文化的交流也是可以提升外语的。
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。古希腊文吟诵鉴赏(第二版):《圣经·约翰福音》第一章
1. 此为《圣经·约翰福音》第一章的古希腊文吟诵,音频是我在德国翻录的。本文第一版刊出后,有朋友留言,希望能看到对应的现代译文,故此,第二版刊出了几种有独立效果史的现代译本。
2. 包括《约翰福音》在内的《圣经·新约》是用通用希腊文(Koine Greek)写的。在每一句古希腊文经文后,我列举了六种译本,版本排列顺序如下:
(1)《希腊文新约》(Novum Testamentum Graece (NA 28;
(2)《武加大拉丁文圣经(Biblia Sacra Vulgata)》
(3)《路德圣经》(Luther Bibel 1984);
(5)《法文圣经》(Louis Segond 1910);
(4)《英文圣经(King James Version)》(KJV);
(6)《和合本圣经》;
(7)《思高圣经》。
3. 一般认为,《约翰福音》第一章前四句经文构成第一节,在下依据古希腊文原文逐字逐句重译了这四句经文。在下的译文被置于古希腊文经文的括号内。
4. 所选的德译本、英译本与法译本皆属于有独立效果史的古译本,特别是《路德圣经》与KJV,前者促进了德语的成长,后者促进了英语的成长。
5. 音频中的古希腊文发音融合了古典希腊文(即雅典方言)与通用希腊文的发音方法。这表现在,吟诵者一方面运用了古典希腊文的音调重音体系(尖音+环音+钝音),另一方面某些字母的发音采用了通用希腊文的发音法,比如θε?? 中的θ没有按照古典希腊文的发音方法读出“t+h”,而是按照通用希腊文的发音法读成了类似于英文therory中的th([θ])。
6. 希腊文与拉丁文是修习西学的两个最重要基础,所以,文中将希腊文经文与拉丁文译句以亮色标出,便于读者比对。
7. 我希望,本文所展现的「古希腊文原典+拉丁文译本+德译本+法译本+英译本+中译本」比对结构,能成为中国的西学经典翻译研究的重要范本。
Novum Testamentum Graece (NA 28)
EVANGELIUM SECUNDUM IOHANNEM (JOHANNES/JOHN)
The Word Became Flesh
(逻各斯化成人身)
(道成肉身)
1 ?ν ?ρχ? ?ν ? λ?γο?, κα? ? λ?γο? ?ν πρ?? τ?ν θε?ν, κα? θε?? ?ν ? λ?γο?.(逻各斯原本就在;逻各斯与神同在;逻各斯者,神也(陈庆博士译)。)
In principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
Im Anfang war das Wort, und das Wort war bei Gott, und Gott war das Wort.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Au commencement était la Parole, et la Parole était avec Dieu, et la Parole était Dieu.
太初有道,道与神同在,道就是神。
在起初已有圣言,圣言与天主同在,圣言就是天主。
2 ο?το? ?ν ?ν ?ρχ? πρ?? τ?ν θε?ν.(此逻各斯原本与神同在(陈庆博士译)。)
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
Dasselbe war im Anfang bei Gott.
The same was in the beginning with God.
Elle était au commencement avec Dieu.
这道太初与神同在。
圣言在起初就与天主同在。
3 π?ντα δι? α?το? ?γ?νετο, κα? χωρ?? α?το? ?γ?νετο ο?δ? ?ν. ? γ?γονεν(一切由祂而造;无祂,则所造者无有所造(陈庆博士译)。)
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est
Alle Dinge sind durch dasselbe gemacht, und ohne dasselbe ist nichts gemacht, was gemacht ist.
All thi and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Toutes choses ont été faites par elle, et rien de ce qui a été fait n'a été fait sans elle.
万物是借着他造的。凡被造的,没有一样不是借着他造的。
万有是藉着他而造成的;凡受造的,没有一样不是由他而造成的。
4 ?ν α?τ? ζω? ?ν, κα? ? ζω? ?ν τ? φ?? τ?ν ?νθρ?πων(生命在祂之内;生命者,人之光也(陈庆博士译)。)
in ipso vita erat et vita erat lux hominum
In ihm war das Leben, und das Leben war das Licht der Menschen.
I and the life was the light of men.
En elle était la vie, et la vie était la lumière des hommes.
生命在他里头。这生命就是人的光。
在他内有生命,这生命是人的光。
5 κα? τ? φ?? ?ν τ? σκοτ?? φα?νει, κα? ? σκοτ?α α?τ? ο? κατ?λαβεν.
et lux in tenebris lucet et tenebrae eam non conprehenderunt
Und das Licht scheint in der Finsternis, und die Finsternis hat's nicht ergriffen.
And the light and the darkness comprehended it not.
La lumière luit dans les ténèbres, et les ténèbres ne l'ont point re?ue.
光照在黑暗里,黑暗却不接受光。
光在黑暗中照耀,黑暗决不能胜过他。
6 ?γ?νετο ?νθρωπο?, ?πεσταλμ?νο? παρ? θεο?, ?νομα α?τ? ?ω?ννη?
fuit homo missus a Deo cui nomen erat Iohannes
Es war ein Mensch, von Gott gesandt, der hiess Johannes.
There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
Il y eut un homme envoyé de Dieu: son nom était Jean.
有一个人,是从神那里差来的,名叫约翰。
曾有一人,是由天主派遣来的,名叫若翰。
7 ο?το? ?λθεν ε?? μαρτυρ?αν ?να μαρτυρ?σ? περ? το? φωτ??, ?να π?ντε? πιστε?σωσιν δι? α?το?.
hic venit in testimonium ut testimonium perhiberet de lumine ut omnes crederent per illum
Der kam zum Zeugnis, um von dem Licht zu zeugen, damit sie alle durch ihn glaubten.
The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
Il vint pour servir de témoin, pour rendre témoignage à la lumière, afin que tous crussent par lui.
这人来,为要作见证,就是为光作见证,叫众人因他可以信。
这人来,是为作证,为给光作证,为使众人藉他而信。
8 ο?κ ?ν ?κε?νο? τ? φ??, ?λλ? ?να μαρτυρ?σ? περ? το? φωτ??.
non erat ille lux sed ut testimonium perhiberet de lumine
Er war nicht das Licht, sondern er sollte zeugen von dem Licht.
He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
Il n'était pas la lumière, mais il parut pour rendre témoignage à la lumière.
他不是那光,乃是要为光作见证。
他不是那光,只是为给那光作证。
9 ?ν τ? φ?? τ? ?ληθιν?ν, ? φωτ?ζει π?ντα ?νθρωπον, ?ρχ?μενον ε?? τ?ν κ?σμον.
erat lux vera quae inluminat omnem hominem venientem in mundum
Das war das wahre Licht, das alle Menschen erleuchtet, die in diese Welt kommen.
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
Cette lumière était la véritable lumière, qui, en venant dans le monde, éclaire tout homme.
那光是真光,照亮一切生在世上的人。
那普照每人的真光,正在进入这世界;
10 ?ν τ? κ?σμ? ?ν, κα? ? κ?σμο? δι? α?το? ?γ?νετο, κα? ? κ?σμο? α?τ?ν ο?κ ?γνω.
in mundo erat et mundus per ipsum factus est et mundus eum non cognovit
Er war in der Welt, und die Welt i aber die Welt erkannte ihn nicht.
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Elle était dans le monde, et le monde a été fait par elle, et le monde ne l'a point connue.
他在世界,世界也是借着他造的,世界却不认识他。
他已在世界上;世界原是藉他造成的;但世界却不认识他。
11 ε?? τ? ?δια ?λθεν, κα? ο? ?διοι α?τ?ν ο? παρ?λαβον.
in propria venit et sui eum non receperunt
Er kam in sein E und die Seinen nahmen ihn nicht auf.
He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
Elle est venue chez les siens, et les siens ne l'ont point re?ue.
他到自己的地方来,自己的人倒不接待他。
他来到了自己的领域,自己的人却没有接受他。
12 ?σοι δ? ?λαβον α?τ?ν, ?δωκεν α?το?? ?ξουσ?αν τ?κνα θεο? γεν?σθαι, το?? πιστε?ουσιν ε?? τ? ?νομα α?το?,
quotquot autem receperunt eum dedit eis potestatem filios Dei fieri his qui credunt in nomine eius
Wie viele ihn aber aufnahmen, denen gab er Macht, Gottes Kinder zu werden, denen, die an seinen Namen glauben,
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Mais à tous ceux qui l'ont re?ue, à ceux qui croient en son nom, elle a donné le pouvoir de devenir enfants de Dieu, lesquels sont nés,
凡接待他的,就是信他名的人,他就赐他们权柄,作神的儿女。
但是,凡接受他的,他给他们,即给那些信他名字的人权能,好成为天主的子女。
13 ο? ο?κ ?ξ α?μ?των ο?δ? ?κ θελ?ματο? σαρκ?? ο?δ? ?κ θελ?ματο? ?νδρ?? ?λλ? ?κ θεο? ?γενν?θησαν.
qui non ex sanguinibus neque ex voluntate carnis neque ex voluntate viri sed ex Deo nati sunt
die nicht aus dem Blut noch aus dem Willen des Fleisches noch aus dem Willen eines Mannes, sondern von Gott geboren sind.
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
non du sang, ni de la volonté de la chair, ni de la volonté de l'homme, mais de Dieu.
这等人不是从血气生的,不是从情欲生的,也不是从人意生的,乃是从神生的。
他们不是由血气,也不是由肉欲,也不是由男欲,而是由天主生的。
14 Κα? ? λ?γο? σ?ρξ ?γ?νετο κα? ?σκ?νωσεν ?ν ?μ?ν, κα? ?θεασ?μεθα τ?ν δ?ξαν α?το?, δ?ξαν ?? μονογενο?? παρ? πατρ??, πλ?ρη? χ?ριτο? κα? ?ληθε?α?.
et Verbum caro factum est et habitavit in nobis et vidimus gloriam eius gloriam quasi unigeniti a Patre plenum gratiae et veritatis
Und das Wort ward Fleisch und wohnte unter uns, und wir sahenseine Herrlichkeit, eine Herrlichkeit als des eingeborenen Sohnes vom Vater, voller Gnade und Wahrheit.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Et la parole a été faite chair, et elle a habité parmi nous, pleine de gr?ce et de vérité; et nous avons contemplé sa gloire, une gloire comme la gloire du Fils unique venu du Père.
道成了肉身住在我们中间,充充满满的有恩典有真理。我们也见过他的荣光,正是父独生子的荣光。
于是,圣言成了血肉,寄居在我们中间;我们见了他的光荣,正如父独生者的光荣,满溢恩宠和真理。
15 ?ω?ννη? μαρτυρε? περ? α?το? κα? κ?κραγεν λ?γων, Ο?το? ?ν ?ν ε?πον, ? ?π?σω μου ?ρχ?μενο? ?μπροσθ?ν μου γ?γονεν, ?τι πρ?τ?? μου ?ν.
Iohannes testimonium perhibet de ipso et clamat dicens hic erat quem dixi vobis qui post me venturus est ante me factus est quia prior me erat
Johannes gibt Zeugnis von ihm und ruft: Dieser war es, von dem ich gesagt habe: Nach mir wird kommen, der denn er war eher als ich.
John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
Jean lui a rendu témoignage, et s'est écrié: C'est celui dont j'ai dit: Celui qui vient après moi m'a précédé, car il était avant moi.
约翰为他作见证,喊着说,这就是我曾说,那在我以后来的,反成了在我以前的。因他本来在我以前。
若翰为他作证呼喊说:「这就是我所说的:那在我以后来的,成了在我以前的,因他原先我而有。」
16 ?τι ?κ το? πληρ?ματο? α?το? ?με?? π?ντε? ?λ?βομεν κα? χ?ριν ?ντ? χ?ριτο?
et de plenitudine eius nos omnes accepimus et gratiam pro gratia
Und von seiner Fülle haben wir alle genommen Gnade um Gnade.
And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
Et nous avons tous re?u de sa plénitude, et gr?ce pour gr?
从他丰满的恩典里我们都领受了,而且恩上加恩。
从他的满盈中,我们都领受了恩宠,而且恩宠上加恩宠。
17 ?τι ? ν?μο? δι? Μω?σ?ω? ?δ?θη, ? χ?ρι? κα? ? ?λ?θεια δι? ?ησο? Χριστο? ?γ?νετο.
quia lex per Mosen data est gratia et veritas per Iesum Christum facta est
Denn das Gesetz ist durch M die Gnade und Wahrheit ist durch Jesus Christus geworden.
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
car la loi a été donnée par Mo?se, la gr?ce et la vérité sont venues par Jésus Christ.
律法本是借着摩西传的,恩典和真理,都是由耶稣基督来的。
因为法律是藉梅瑟传授的,恩宠和真理却是由耶稣基督而来的。
18 θε?ν ο?δε?? ??ρακεν π?ποτε? μονογεν?? θε?? ? ?ν ε?? τ?ν κ?λπον το? πατρ?? ?κε?νο? ?ξηγ?σατο.
Deum nemo vidit umquam unigenitus Filius qui est in sinu Patris ipse enarravit
Niemand hat G der Eingeborene, der Gott ist und in des Vaters Schoss ist, der hat ihn uns verkündigt.
No man hath seen G the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
Personne n'a jamais vu D le Fils unique, qui est dans le sein du Père, est celui qui l'a fait conna?tre.
从来没有人看见神。只有在父怀里的独生子将他表明出来。
从来没有人见过天主,只有那在父怀里的独生者,身为天主的,他给我们详述了。
The Testimony of John the Baptist
(施洗约翰的见证)
(Mt 3.1 12; Mk 1.2 8; Lk 3.15 17)
19 Κα? α?τη ?στ?ν ? μαρτυρ?α το? ?ω?ννου, ?τε ?π?στειλαν [πρ?? α?τ?ν] ο? ?ουδα?οι ?ξ ?εροσολ?μων ?ερε?? κα? Λευ?τα? ?να ?ρωτ?σωσιν α?τ?ν, Σ? τ?? ε?;
et hoc est testimonium Iohannis quando miserunt Iudaei ab Hierosolymis sacerdotes et Levitas ad eum ut interrogarent eum tu quis es
Und dies ist das Zeugnis des Johannes, als die Juden zu ihm sandten Priester und Leviten von Jerusalem, dass sie ihn fragten: Wer bist du?
And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
Voici le témoignage de Jean, lorsque les Juifs envoyèrent de Jérusalem des sacrificateurs et des Lévites, pour lui demander: Toi, qui es-tu?
约翰所作的见证,记在下面。犹太人从耶路撒冷差祭司和利未人到约翰那里,问他说,你是谁。
这是若翰所作的见证:当时,犹太人从耶路撒冷派遣了司祭和肋未人,到他那里问他说:「你是谁?」
20 κα? ?μολ?γησεν κα? ο?κ ?ρν?σατο, κα? ?μολ?γησεν ?τι ?γ? ο?κ ε?μ? ? Χριστ??.
et confessus est et non negavit et confessus est quia non sum ego Christus
Und er bekannte und leugnete nicht, und er bekannte: Ich bin nicht der Christus.
And he confessed, but confessed, I am not the Christ.
Il déclara, et ne le nia point, il déclara qu'il n'était pas le Christ.
他就明说,并不隐瞒。明说:“我不是基督”。
他明明承认,并没有否认;他明认说:「我不是默西亚。」
21 κα? ?ρ?τησαν α?τ?ν, Τ? ο?ν; Σ? ?λ?α? ε?; κα? λ?γει, Ο?κ ε?μ?. ? προφ?τη? ε? σ?; κα? ?πεκρ?θη, Ο?.
et interrogaverunt eum quid ergo Helias es tu et dicit non sum propheta es tu et respondit non
Und sie fragten ihn: Was dann? Bist du Elia? Er sprach: Ich bin's nicht. Bist du der Prophet? Und er antwortete: Nein.
And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
Et ils lui demandèrent: Quoi donc? es-tu ?lie? Et il dit: Je ne le suis point. Es-tu le prophète? Et il répondit: Non.
他们又问他说:“这样你是谁呢?是以利亚吗?”他说:“我不是。””是那先知吗?“他回答说:“不是。”
他们又问他说:「那么你是谁?你是厄里亚吗?」他说:「我不是。」「你是那位先知吗?」他回答说:「不是。」
22 ε?παν ο?ν α?τ?, Τ?? ε?; ?να ?π?κρισιν δ?μεν το?? π?μψασιν ?μ??? τ? λ?γει? περ? σεαυτο?;
dixerunt ergo ei quis es ut responsum demus his qui miserunt nos quid dicis de te ipso
Da sprachen sie zu ihm: Wer bist du dann?, dass wir Antwort geben denen, die uns gesandt haben. Was sagst du von dir selbst?
Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
Ils lui dirent alors: Qui es-tu? afin que nous donnions une réponse à ceux qui nous ont envoyés. Que dis-tu de toi-même?
于是他们说:“你到底是谁?叫我们好回覆差我们来的人。你自己说,你是谁。”
于是他们问他说:「你究竟是谁?好叫我们给那派遣我们来的人一个答复。关于你自己,你说什么呢?」
?γ? **φων? βο?ντο? ?ν τ? ?ρ?μ?,**
Ε?θ?νατε τ?ν ?δ?ν κυρ?ου,
καθ?? ε?πεν ?σα?α? ? προφ?τη?.
ait ego vox clamantis in deserto dirigite viam Domini sicut dixit Esaias propheta
Er sprach: >>Ich bin eine Stimme eines Predigers in der Wüste: Ebnet den Weg des Herrn!<<, wie der Prophet Jesaja gesagt hat (Jesaja 40,3).
He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.
Moi, dit-il, je suis la voix de celui qui crie dans le désert: Aplanissez le chemin du Seigneur, comme a dit ?sa?e, le prophète.
他说:“我就是那在旷野有人声喊着说:修直主的道路,正如先知以赛亚所说的。”
他说:「我是在旷野里呼喊者的声音:修直上主的道路吧!正如依撒意亚先知所说的。」
24 Κα? ?πεσταλμ?νοι ?σαν ?κ τ?ν Φαρισα?ων.
et qui missi fuerant erant ex Pharisaeis
Und sie waren von den Pharis?ern abgesandt
And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.
Ceux qui avaient été envoyés étaient des pharisiens.
那些人是法利赛人差来的。(或作那差来的是法利赛人)
被派遣来的有些是法利塞人,
25 κα? ?ρ?τησαν α?τ?ν κα? ε?παν α?τ?, Τ? ο?ν βαπτ?ζει? ε? σ? ο?κ ε? ? χριστ?? ο?δ? ?λ?α? ο?δ? ? προφ?τη?;
et interrogaverunt eum et dixerunt ei quid ergo baptizas si tu non es Christus neque Helias neque propheta
und sie fragten ihn und sprachen zu ihm: Warum taufst du denn, wenn du nicht der Christus bist noch Elia noch der Prophet?
And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?
Ils lui firent encore cette question: Pourquoi donc baptises-tu, si tu n'es pas le Christ, ni ?lie, ni le prophète?
他们就问他说,你既不是基督,不是以利亚,也不是那先知,为什么施洗呢?
他们又问他说:「你既不是默西亚,又不是厄里亚,也不是那位先知,那么,你为什么施洗呢?」
26 ?πεκρ?θη α?το?? ? ?ω?ννη? λ?γων, ?γ? βαπτ?ζω ?ν ?δατι? μ?σο? ?μ?ν ?στηκεν ?ν ?με?? ο?κ ο?δατε,
respondit eis Iohannes dicens ego baptizo in aqua medius autem vestrum stetit quem vos non scitis
Johannes antwortete ihnen und sprach: Ich taufe mit W aber er ist mitten unter euch getreten, den ihr nicht kennt.
John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you,
Jean leur répondit: Moi, je baptise d'eau, mais au milieu de vous il y a quelqu'un que vous ne connaissez pas, qui vient aprè
约翰回答说:“我是用水施洗,但有一位站在你们中间,是你们不认识的,
若翰答复他们说:「我以水施洗,你们中间站着一位,是你们所不认识的;
27 ? ?π?σω μου ?ρχ?μενο?, ο? ο?κ ε?μ? [?γ?] ?ξιο? ?να λ?σω α?το? τ?ν ?μ?ντα το? ?ποδ?ματο?.
ipse est qui post me venturus est qui ante me factus est cuius ego non sum dignus ut solvam eius corrigiam calciamenti
Der wird nach mir kommen, und ich bin nicht wert, dass ich seine Schuhriemen l?se.
He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.
je ne suis pas digne de délier la courroie de ses souliers.
就是那在我以后来的,我给他解鞋带,也不配。”
他在我以后来,我却当不起解他的鞋带。」
28 Τα?τα ?ν Βηθαν?? ?γ?νετο π?ραν το? ?ορδ?νου, ?που ?ν ? ?ω?ννη? βαπτ?ζων.
haec in Bethania facta sunt trans Iordanen ubi erat Iohannes baptizans
Dies geschah in Betanien jenseits des Jordans, wo Johannes taufte.
These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing.
Ces choses se passèrent à Béthanie, au delà du Jourdain, où Jean baptisait.
这是在约但河外,伯大尼,(有古卷作伯大巴喇)约翰施洗的地方作的见证。
这些事发生于约旦河对岸的伯达尼,若翰施洗的地方。
The Lamb of God
(上帝之羔羊)
29 Τ? ?πα?ριον βλ?πει τ?ν ?ησο?ν ?ρχ?μενον πρ?? α?τ?ν κα? λ?γει, ?δε ? ?μν?? το? θεο? ? α?ρων τ?ν ?μαρτ?αν το? κ?σμου.
altera die videt Iohannes Iesum venientem ad se et ait ecce agnus Dei qui tollit peccatum mundi
Am n?chsten Tag sieht Johannes, dass Jesus zu ihm kommt, und spricht: Siehe, das ist Gottes Lamm, das der Welt Sünde tr?gt!
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
Le lendemain, il vit Jésus venant à lui, et il dit: Voici l'Agneau de Dieu, qui ?te le péché du monde.
次日,约翰看见耶稣来到他那里,就说,看哪,神的羔羊,除去(或作背负)世人罪孽的。
第二天,若翰见耶稣向他走来,便说:「看,天主的羔羊,除免世罪者!
30 ο?τ?? ?στιν ?π?ρ ο? ?γ? ε?πον, ?π?σω μου ?ρχεται ?ν?ρ ?? ?μπροσθ?ν μου γ?γονεν, ?τι πρ?τ?? μου ?ν.
hic est de quo dixi post me venit vir qui ante me factus est quia prior me erat
Dieser ist's, von dem ich gesagt habe: Nach mir kommt ein Mann, der vor mir gewesen ist, denn er war eher als ich.
This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.
C'est celui dont j'ai dit: Après moi vient un homme qui m'a précédé, car il était avant moi.
这就是我曾说,有一位在我以后来,反成了在我以前的。因他本来在我以前。
这位就是我论他曾说过:有一个人在我以后来,成了在我以前的,因他原先我而有。
31 κ?γ? ο?κ ?δειν α?τ?ν, ?λλ? ?να φανερωθ? τ? ?σρα?λ δι? το?το ?λθον ?γ? ?ν ?δατι βαπτ?ζων.
et ego nesciebam eum sed ut manifestaretur Israhel propterea veni ego in aqua baptizans
Und ich kannte ihn nicht. Aber damit er Israel offenbart werde, darum bin ich gekommen zu taufen mit Wasser.
And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.
Je ne le connaissais pas, mais c'est afin qu'il f?t manifesté à Isra?l que je suis venu baptiser d'eau.
我先前不认识他,如今我来用水施洗,为要叫他显明给以色列人。
连我也不曾认识他,但为使他显示于以色列,为此,我来以水施洗。」
32 Κα? ?μαρτ?ρησεν ?ω?ννη? λ?γων ?τι Τεθ?αμαι τ? πνε?μα καταβα?νον ?? περιστερ?ν ?ξ ο?ρανο? κα? ?μεινεν ?π? α?τ?ν.
et testimonium perhibuit Iohannes dicens quia vidi Spiritum descendentem quasi columbam de caelo et mansit super eum
Und Johannes bezeugte und sprach: Ich sah, dass der Geist herabfuhr wie eine Taube vom Himmel und blieb auf ihm.
And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
Jean rendit ce témoignage: J'ai vu l'Esprit descendre du ciel comme une colombe et s'arrêter sur lui.
约翰又作见证说,我曾看见圣灵,仿佛鸽子从天降下,住在他的身上。
若翰又作证说:「我看见圣神彷佛鸽子从天降下,停在他身上。
33 κ?γ? ο?κ ?δειν α?τ?ν, ?λλ? ? π?μψα? με βαπτ?ζειν ?ν ?δατι ?κε?ν?? μοι ε?πεν, ?φ? ?ν ?ν ?δ?? τ? πνε?μα καταβα?νον κα? μ?νον ?π? α?τ?ν, ο?τ?? ?στιν ? βαπτ?ζων ?ν πνε?ματι ?γ??.
et ego nesciebam eum sed qui misit me baptizare in aqua ille mihi dixit super quem videris Spiritum descendentem et manentem super eum hic est qui baptizat in Spiritu Sancto
Und ich kannte ihn nicht. Aber der mich sandte zu taufen mit Wasser, der sprach zu mir: Auf wen du siehst den Geist herabfahren und auf ihm bleiben, der ist's, der mit dem Heiligen Geist tauft.
And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
Je ne le connaissais pas, mais celui qui m'a envoyé baptiser d'eau, celui-là m'a dit: Celui sur qui tu verras l'Esprit descendre et s'arrêter, c'est celui qui baptise du Saint Esprit.
我先前不认识他。只是那差我来用水施洗的,对我说,你看见圣灵降下来,住在谁的身上,谁就是用圣灵施洗的。
我也不曾认识他,但那派遣我来以水施洗的,给我说:你看见圣神降下,停在谁身上,谁就是那要以圣神施洗的人。
34 κ?γ? ??ρακα κα? μεμαρτ?ρηκα ?τι ο?τ?? ?στιν ? υ??? το? θεο?.
et ego vidi et testimonium perhibui quia hic est Filius Dei
Und ich habe es gesehen und bezeugt: Dieser ist Gottes Sohn.
And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
Et j'ai vu, et j'ai rendu témoignage qu'il est le Fils de Dieu.
我看见了,就证明这是神的儿子。
我看见了,我便作证:他就是天主子。」
35 Τ? ?πα?ριον π?λιν ε?στ?κει ? ?ω?ννη? κα? ?κ τ?ν μαθητ?ν α?το? δ?ο
altera die iterum stabat Iohannes et ex discipulis eius duo
Am n?chsten Tag stand Johannes abermals da und zwei seiner Jü
Again the next day after John stood, and
Le lendemain, Jean était encore là, avec d
再次日,约翰同两个门徒站在那里。
第二天,若翰和他的两个门徒,又在那里站着,
The First Disciples
(第一批门徒)
36 κα? ?μβλ?ψα? τ? ?ησο? περιπατο?ντι λ?γει, ?δε ? ?μν?? το? θεο?.
et respiciens Iesum ambulantem dicit ecce agnus Dei
und als er Jesus vorübergehen sah, sprach er: Siehe, das ist Gottes Lamm!
And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!
et, ayant regardé Jésus qui passait, il dit: Voilà l'Agneau de Dieu.
他见耶稣行走,就说,看哪,这是神的羔羊。
若翰看见耶稣走过,便注视着他说:「看,天主的羔羊!」
37 κα? ?κουσαν ο? δ?ο μαθητα? α?το? λαλο?ντο? κα? ?κολο?θησαν τ? ?ησο?.
et audierunt eum duo discipuli loquentem et secuti sunt Iesum
Und die zwei Jünger h?rten ihn reden und folgten Jesus nach.
And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus.
Les deux disciples l'entendirent prononcer ces paroles, et ils suivirent Jésus.
两个门徒听见他的话,就跟从了耶稣。
那两个门徒听见他说这话,便跟随了耶稣。
38 στραφε?? δ? ? ?ησο?? κα? θεασ?μενο? α?το?? ?κολουθο?ντα? λ?γει α?το??, Τ? ζητε?τε; ο? δ? ε?παν α?τ?, ?αββ?, ? λ?γεται μεθερμηνευ?μενον Διδ?σκαλε, πο? μ?νει?;
conversus autem Iesus et videns eos sequentes dicit eis quid quaeritis qui dixerunt ei rabbi quod dicitur interpretatum magister ubi habitas
Jesus aber wandte sich um und sah sie nachfolgen und sprach zu ihnen: Was sucht ihr? Sie aber sprachen zu ihm: Rabbi – das heisst übersetzt: Meister –, wo ist deine Herberge?
Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou?
Jésus se retourna, et voyant qu'ils le suivaient, il leur dit: Que cherchez-vous? Ils lui répondirent: Rabbi (ce qui signifie Ma?tre), où demeures-tu?
耶稣转过身来,看见他们跟着,就问他们说,你们要什么?他们说,拉比,在哪里住?(拉比翻出来,就是夫子)
耶稣转过身来,看见他们跟着,便问他们说:「你们找什么?」他们回答说:「辣彼!──意即师傅──你住在那里?」
39 λ?γει α?το??, ?ρχεσθε κα? ?ψεσθε. ?λθαν ο?ν κα? ε?δαν πο? μ?νει κα? παρ? α?τ? ?μειναν τ?ν ?μ?ραν ?κε?νην? ?ρα ?ν ?? δεκ?τη.
dicit eis venite et videte venerunt et viderunt ubi maneret et apud eum manserunt die illo hora autem erat quasi decima
Er sprach zu ihnen: Kommt und seht! Sie kamen und sahen's und blieben diesen Tag bei ihm. Es war aber um die zehnte Stunde.
He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour.
Venez, leur dit-il, et voyez. Ils allèrent, et ils virent où et ils restèrent auprès de lui ce jour-là. C'était environ la dixième heure.
耶稣说,你们来看。他们就去看他在哪里住,这一天便与他同住,那时约有申正了。
他向他们说:「你们来看看吧!」他们于是去了,看了他住的地方;并且那一天就在他那里住下了。那时,大约是第十时辰。
40 ?ν ?νδρ?α? ? ?δελφ?? Σ?μωνο? Π?τρου ε?? ?κ τ?ν δ?ο τ?ν ?κουσ?ντων παρ? ?ω?ννου κα? ?κολουθησ?ντων α?τ?
erat autem Andreas frater Simonis Petri unus ex duobus qui audierant ab Iohanne et secuti fuerant eum
Einer von den zweien, die Johannes geh?rt hatten und Jesus nachgefolgt waren, war Andreas, der Bruder des Simon Petrus.
One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother.
André, frère de Simon Pierre, était l'un des deux qui avaient entendu les paroles de Jean, et qui avaient suivi Jésus.
听见约翰的话,跟从耶稣的那两个人,一个是西门彼得的兄弟安得烈。
西满伯多禄的哥哥安德肋,就是听了若翰的话,而跟随了耶稣的那两人中的一个,
41 ε?ρ?σκει ο?το? πρ?τον τ?ν ?δελφ?ν τ?ν ?διον Σ?μωνα κα? λ?γει α?τ?, Ε?ρ?καμεν τ?ν Μεσσ?αν, ? ?στιν μεθερμηνευ?μενον χριστ??
invenit hic primum fratrem suum Simonem et dicit ei invenimus Messiam quod est interpretatum Christus
Der findet zuerst seinen Bruder Simon und spricht zu ihm: Wir haben den Messias gefunden, das heisst übersetzt: der Gesalbte.
He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.
Ce fut lui qui rencontra le premier son frère Simon, et il lui dit: Nous avons trouvé le Messie (ce qui signifie Christ).
他先找着自己的哥哥西门,对他说,我们遇见弥赛亚了,(弥赛亚翻出来,就是基督)
先去找到了自己的弟弟西满,并向他说:「我们找到了默西亚。」──意即基督。
42 ?γαγεν α?τ?ν πρ?? τ?ν ?ησο?ν. ?μβλ?ψα? α?τ? ? ?ησο?? ε?πεν, Σ? ε? Σ?μων ? υ??? ?ω?ννου, σ? κληθ?σ? Κηφ??, ? ?ρμηνε?εται Π?τρο?.
et adduxit eum ad Iesum intuitus autem eum Iesus dixit tu es Simon filius Iohanna tu vocaberis Cephas quod interpretatur Petrus
Und er führte ihn zu Jesus. Als Jesus ihn sah, sprach er: Du bist Simon, der Sohn des J du sollst Kephas heissen, das heisst übersetzt: Fels.
And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone.
Et il le conduisit vers Jésus. Jésus, l'ayant regardé, dit: Tu es Simon, fils de J tu seras appelé Céphas (ce qui signifie Pierre).
于是领他去见耶稣。耶稣看着他说,你是约翰的儿子西门,(约翰马太十六章十七节称约拿)你要称为矶法。(矶法翻出来,就是彼得)
遂领他到耶稣跟前,耶稣注视着他说:「你是若望的儿子西满,你要叫『刻法』」──意即伯多禄。
The Calling of Philip and Nathanael
43 Τ? ?πα?ριον ?θ?λησεν ?ξελθε?ν ε?? τ?ν Γαλιλα?αν κα? ε?ρ?σκει Φ?λιππον. κα? λ?γει α?τ? ? ?ησο??, ?κολο?θει μοι.
in crastinum voluit exire in Galilaeam et invenit Philippum et dicit ei Iesus sequere me
Am n?chsten Tag wollte Jesus nach Galil?a gehen und findet Philippus und spricht zu ihm: Folge mir nach!
The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me.
Le lendemain, Jésus voulut se rendre en Galilée, et il rencontra Philippe. Il lui dit: Suis-moi.
又次日,耶稣想要往加利利去,遇见腓力,就对他说,来跟从我吧。
第二天,耶稣愿意往加里肋亚去,遇到了斐理伯,耶稣便向他说:「你跟随我吧!」
44 ?ν δ? ? Φ?λιππο? ?π? Βηθσα?δ?, ?κ τ?? π?λεω? ?νδρ?ου κα? Π?τρου.
erat autem Philippus a Bethsaida civitate Andreae et Petri
Philippus aber war aus Betsaida, der Stadt des Andreas und Petrus.
Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter.
Philippe était de Bethsa?da, de la ville d'André et de Pierre.
这腓力是伯赛大人,和安得烈、彼得同城。
斐理伯是贝特赛达人,与安德肋和伯多禄同城。
45 ε?ρ?σκει Φ?λιππο? τ?ν Ναθανα?λ κα? λ?γει α?τ?, ?ν ?γραψεν Μω?σ?? ?ν τ? ν?μ? κα? ο? προφ?ται ε?ρ?καμεν, ?ησο?ν υ??ν το? ?ωσ?φ τ?ν ?π? Ναζαρ?τ.
invenit Philippus Nathanahel et dicit ei quem scripsit Moses in lege et prophetae invenimus Iesum filium Ioseph a Nazareth
Philippus findet Nathanael und spricht zu ihm: Wir haben den gefunden, von dem Mose im Gesetz und die Propheten geschrieben haben, Jesus, Josefs Sohn, aus Nazareth.
Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.
Philippe rencontra Nathana?l, et lui dit: Nous avons trouvé celui de qui Mo?se a écrit dans la loi et dont les prophètes ont parlé, Jésus de Nazareth, fils de Joseph.
腓力找着拿但业,对他说,摩西在律法上所写的,和众先知所记的那一位,我们遇见了,就是约瑟的儿子拿撒勒人耶稣。
斐理伯遇到纳塔乃耳,就向他说:「梅瑟在法律上所记载,和先知们所预报的,我们找着了,就是若瑟的儿子,出身于纳匝肋的耶稣。」
46 κα? ε?πεν α?τ? Ναθανα?λ, ?κ Ναζαρ?τ δ?νατα? τι ?γαθ?ν ε?ναι; λ?γει α?τ? [?] Φ?λιππο?, ?ρχου κα? ?δε.
et dixit ei Nathanahel a Nazareth potest aliquid boni esse dicit ei Philippus veni et vide
Und Nathanael sprach zu ihm: Was kann aus Nazareth Gutes kommen! Philippus spricht zu ihm: Komm und sieh es!
And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.
Nathana?l lui dit: Peut-il venir de Nazareth quelque chose de bon? Philippe lui répondit: Viens, et vois.
拿但业对他说,拿撒勒还能出什么好的吗?腓力说,你来看。
纳塔乃耳便向他说:「从纳匝肋还能出什么好事吗?」斐理伯向他说:「你来看一看吧!」
47 ε?δεν ? ?ησο?? τ?ν Ναθανα?λ ?ρχ?μενον πρ?? α?τ?ν κα? λ?γει περ? α?το?, ?δε ?ληθ?? ?σραηλ?τη? ?ν ? δ?λο? ο?κ ?στιν.
vidit Iesus Nathanahel venientem ad se et dicit de eo ecce vere Israhelita in quo dolus non est
Jesus sah Nathanael kommen und sagt von ihm: Siehe, ein rechter Israelit, in dem kein Falsch ist.
Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!
Jésus, voyant venir à lui Nathana?l, dit de lui: Voici vraiment un Israélite, dans lequel il n'y a point de fraude.
耶稣看见拿但业来,就指着他说,看哪,这是个真以色列人,他心里是没有诡诈的。
耶稣看见纳塔乃耳向自己走来,就指着他说:「看!这确是一个以色列人,在他内毫无诡诈。」
48 λ?γει α?τ? Ναθανα?λ, Π?θεν με γιν?σκει?; ?πεκρ?θη ?ησο?? κα? ε?πεν α?τ?, Πρ? το? σε Φ?λιππον φων?σαι ?ντα ?π? τ?ν συκ?ν ε?δ?ν σε.
dicit ei Nathanahel unde me nosti respondit Iesus et dixit ei priusquam te Philippus vocaret cum esses sub ficu vidi te
Nathanael spricht zu ihm: Woher kennst du mich? Jesus antwortete und sprach zu ihm: Bevor Philippus dich rief, als du unter dem Feigenbaum warst, sah ich dich.
Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.
D'où me connais-tu? lui dit Nathana?l. Jésus lui répondit: Avant que Philippe t'appel?t, quand tu étais sous le figuier, je t'ai vu.
拿但业对耶稣说,你从哪里知道我呢?耶稣回答说,腓力还没有招呼你,你在无花果树底下,我就看见你了。
纳塔乃耳给他说:「你从那里认识我呢?」耶稣回答说:「斐理伯叫你以前,当你还在无花果树下时,我就看见了你。」
49 ?πεκρ?θη α?τ? Ναθανα?λ, ?αββ?, σ? ε? ? υ??? το? θεο?, σ? βασιλε?? ε? το? ?σρα?λ.
respondit ei Nathanahel et ait rabbi tu es Filius Dei tu es rex Israhel
Nathanael antwortete ihm: Rabbi, du bist Gottes Sohn, du bist der K?nig von Israel!
Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of G thou art the King of Israel.
Nathana?l répondit et lui dit: Rabbi, tu es le Fils de Dieu, tu es le roi d'Isra?l.
拿但业说,拉比,你是神的儿子,你是以色列的王。
纳塔乃耳回答说:「辣彼!你是天主子,你是以色列的君王。」
50 ?πεκρ?θη ?ησο?? κα? ε?πεν α?τ?, ?τι ε?π?ν σοι ?τι ε?δ?ν σε ?ποκ?τω τ?? συκ??, πιστε?ει?; με?ζω το?των ?ψ?.
respondit Iesus et dixit ei quia dixi tibi vidi te sub ficu credis maius his videbis
Jesus antwortete und sprach zu ihm: Du glaubst, weil ich dir gesagt habe, dass ich dich gesehen habe unter dem Feigenbaum. Du wirst noch Gr?sseres als das sehen.
Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.
Jésus lui répondit: Parce que je t'ai dit que je t'ai vu sous le figuier, tu verras de plus grandes choses que celles-ci.
耶稣对他说,因为我说在无花果树底下看见你,你就信吗?你将要看见比这更大的事。
耶稣遂说道:「因为我向你说:我看见了你在无花果树下,你就信了吗?你要看见比这更大的事!」
51 κα? λ?γει α?τ?, ?μ?ν ?μ?ν λ?γω ?μ?ν, ?ψεσθε τ?ν ο?ραν?ν ?νε?γ?τα κα? το?? ?γγ?λου? το? θεο? ?ναβα?νοντα? κα? καταβα?νοντα? ?π? τ?ν υ??ν το? ?νθρ?που.
et dicit ei amen amen dico vobis videbitis caelum apertum et angelos Dei ascendentes et descendentes supra Filium hominis.
Und er spricht zu ihm: Wahrlich, wahrlich, ich sage euch: Ihr werdet den Himmel offen sehen und die Engel Gottes hinauf- und herabfahren über dem Menschensohn.
And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
Et il lui dit: En vérité, en vérité, vous verrez désormais le ciel ouvert et les anges de Dieu monter et descendre sur le Fils de l'homme.
又说,我实实在在地告诉你们,你们将要看见天开了,神的使者上去下来在人子身上。
又向他说:「我实实在在告诉你们:你们要看见天开,天主的天使在人子身上,上去下来。」
思想乃是关于思想之思想。
责任编辑:
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
今日搜狐热点}

我要回帖

更多关于 iamweis 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信