用英语故事介绍介绍中国故事带汉文翻译的

英语学习  
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
NPC & CPPCCTHAADpetitionmix-upexcluded
复旦外国语学院副教授高永伟
就在前几天,《牛津英语大词典》在更新其网络版的时候,添加了不少新词新义新用法,如bank of mom and dad(父母银行,即将父母视作经济资助的来源)、cissexual(顺性的)、lock screen(锁屏)、phablet(平板手机)、waybread(行路面包,即源于《指环王》的兰巴斯)、Slam(大满贯)、to add fuel to the fire(或 flames)(火上加油)等等。
最多争论翻译
最近解决翻译问题
:“Beast and Belle begin their love story really not ...
:And there are some who feel disturbed by the fact th...
:However, according to the Express newspaper, a teach...
本月成功率最高的译者
wangxingwei
Ginger_read
乘坐飞机、火车或汽车的时候人总是感觉昏昏欲睡,但用衣服或书包充当枕头又不够舒服。现在一家公司设计出了可供随时随地打瞌睡的连帽衫。
精彩推荐:
最新贡献 &&&&&&&&&&& 优秀贡献 && 新闻报道、著名文章、经典对译、文化现象 ... &
最新回答贴贴墙
:他也表示这一创想提供了可替代的发展模式,这些模式旨...
:他说:工业产量,财政收入和外国投资已经增加,由此创...
:由于开始于3月3号的两会,既全国最高立法和政治协商...
:孙决定要在宣传中国传统文化上必须加大基础,无论实在...
:孙指出:这种现象背后的关键问题是你叙说故事的方式,...
:孙说:我逐步认识到为中国社区表演一些传统戏剧和实际...
:潘庆林,国家政治局委员,中华全国归国华侨联合会常委...
:a majority of westerners hold religious ...
:俞正声说:在提供建议时,必须避免没有研究支持的空洞...
21博士贴贴墙
:As a law-abiding (守法的) to...
:She lost consciousness (意...
:How disgusting (令人恶心的) th...
:I got a lousy deal from that teacher: He...
:Come to have a look. (餐厅里...
:I cut a deal with Wang Jun, exchanging m...
:"It?ˉs a deal." (“我们在大门口见...
:A TEACHER gets eight typi...
:Pupil E: Some aliens (外星人...
登陆后,你可以
使用签名照片
查看你的历史问答
参与最佳译者评奖
让更多人为你做答
当前知识库中有306341 &条黄金答案50793 &条问答等待你投票
双语新闻&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
每月积分排名TOP10
1&marianw17132&Ginger_rea...1403&梦小舟1034&王龙灿25&接近无限的...16&cherry7w1英语故事带中文翻译精选_英语故事
英语故事带中文翻译精选
学习啦【英语故事】 编辑:韦彦
  英语故事教学是一个以故事讲述和故事表演为主,融合游戏、儿歌等形式的综合过程。学习啦小编分享英语故事带中文翻译,希望可以帮助大家!
  英语故事带中文翻译:按图索骥
  Bo Le was a famous expert in the physiognomy of horses in ancient China. His book On the Physiognomy of Horses was a classic piece of work on that subject. Bo Le had a son who wanted to learn his father's special skill and knowledge. He read the book On the Physiognomy of Horses over and over again. Whenever he went out, he would carry the book with him, and as soon as he saw a horse, he would take out the book, and compare the horse with the drawings of various horses in the book one by one.
  伯乐是中国古代有名的相马专家。《相马经》是他的一本相马的专著。伯乐有个儿子很想把父亲的技能继承下来。他反复阅读《相马经》,出去相马时也带在身边,一看到马,就把书拿出来,按照书上绘画的各种马的图样,一一加以对照。
  One day, he finally found a horse which looked similar to the drawing in the book. He led it home to
father, but it turned out to be an inferior horse of fiery temperament, and not a good steed which could gallop 1, 000 li a day. Bo Le said to his son: &If you look for a steed with the aid of drawings, how can you find a really fine one?&
  一天他终于找到了一匹马,看来跟书上绘着的一样,牵回家给父亲一看,却是一匹性子很凶悍的劣马,而不是日行千里的好马。伯乐对儿子说:&像你这样照着图样找良马的方法,怎么能找得到真正的好马呢?&
  英语故事带中文翻译:聪明的黑子
  Tom was very proud of his dog Blackie. Whenever he got the chance, he would ask his dog to please his friends with some tricks.
  汤姆很为他的狗&黑子&感到骄傲。一有机会他就会让它玩一些把戏来取悦他的朋友。
  One day Tom went to visit his friend Jack who was sick at home with a bad cold.&How are you feeling?& asked Tom.&Worse
yesterday, answered Jack,&I have a terrible cough, and there is not a drop of medicine in the house.&Don't worry, Jack. I'll send Blackie to the drugstore for some medicine. He'll be back in a minute before you know it.&Tom put a five dollar note in Blackie's mouth and the dog ran down the street. &And keep the change,& Tom shouted after him.
  一天,汤姆去看他的朋友杰克。杰克因重感冒生病在家。&现在感觉怎么样?&汤姆问。&比昨天更厉害了。&杰克说,&我咳嗽得很厉害,家里一点药也没有。&&别着急,杰克,我让黑子去药房买点药,他一会儿就会回来的。&汤姆把一张五美元的钞票放在黑子嘴里,黑子向街上跑去。&记得找零钱。&汤姆追在黑子后面喊到。
  &oh, Tom doesn't be silly. You know that dog won't be back with any medicine,& said Jack. &oh, yes he will.& answered Tom. Half
hour later, however, Blackie had not returned. Tom was feeling worried and felt angry at his friend's little smile. dog's mouth.
  &别傻了,汤姆,狗是不会把药买回来的。&杰克说。&噢,不,他会的。&汤姆说。半小时之后黑子还没有回来。汤姆有些着急并对他朋友脸上露出的一丝笑意感到生气。
  &Something has happened to him, I&m sure,& said Tom. &&He obeyed me as a rule.&
  Just then Jack saw Blackie at a distance. He hurried to open the door and let him in.
  Jack was shocked to see a bottle of medicine in the dog&s mouth.
  &黑子一定是出什么事了,&汤姆说,&他一直很听我话的。&就在这时,他远远地看到了黑子并赶紧跑过去开门让黑子进来。杰克看到黑子嘴里的药瓶子真吃了一惊。
  &Good boy,& said Tom, &But what took you so long?& Blackie ran to the window, barking and wagging his tail. Tom looked out of the door and saw a bone outside.
  &好小子,&汤姆说,&但是怎么花了这么长时间呢?&英语小故事黑子朝窗子跑去,边叫边揺尾巴。汤姆从门往外一看,看见了一根骨头。
  英语故事带中文翻译:东郭先生和狼
  One day, Mr. Dongguo drove a donkey carrying a sack of books to the State of Zhongshan to seek an official post. Suddenly, a wounded wolf scurried to him and begged: &Sir, I am being pursued by a hunter. I was shot by an arrow and almost lost my life. I beg you to hide me in your sack, and I'll reward you well in the future.&
  一天,东郭先生赶着一头毛驴,背着一口袋书,去中山国谋求官职。突然,一只带伤的狼窜到他的面前,哀求说:&先生,我现在正被一位猎人追赶着,一箭射中,差一点送了性命。求求您把我藏在您的口袋里,将来我会好好报答您的。&
  Mr. Dongguo said: &By doing this I'll offend prominent officials, and face disaster. But I'll surely try to save you. This is something I ought to do.& At this moment, the wolf curled up its limbs. Mr. Dongguo tied it up with rope, put it into his sack, and drove the donkey to the roadside to let the hunter pass by.
  东郭先生说:&我这样做,会得罪达官贵人,灾祸就会临头。不过,我一定想办法救你,这是我应该做的事情。&这时候,只见狼蜷曲了四肢。东郭先生用绳子把它捆住,装进了口袋,把驴了赶到道旁,好让猎人通过。
  A moment later, the hunter came up and found the wolf missing. He asked Mr. Dongguo: &Have you seen a wolf? Where did it run off to?& Mr. Dongguo said: &I haven't seen any wolf. This road leads to many byroads. The wolf may have escaped from one of them.&
  不一会儿,猎人追了上来,发现狼不见了,就问东郭先生: &你看见一只狼没有?它往哪里跑了?& 东郭先生说:&我没有看见狼。这条路岔道多,狼也许从岔道上逃走了。&
  The hunter could do nothing but believe this to be true. So he turned around and left. When the wolf heard
hoofbeats fade in the distance, it said in the sack: &Sir, please let me out of the sack, untie the rope, pull out the arrow on my limb, and let me escape.& &Please, sir, now I am so starved. Please let me devour you.&
  猎人听了,无可奈何,也就信以为真。于是,他就转身走了。狼等到听不见马蹄的声音了,就在口袋里说:&先生,请您把我从口袋里放出来,解开捆我的绳子,拔掉我腿上的箭,让我逃走吧!&
  The kindhearted Mr. Dongguo, bewitched by its sweet words, released the wolf. But unexpectedly, the wolf howled at him: Whereupon the wolf bared its teeth, brandished its claws, and pounced upon him. Mr. Dongguo fought the wolf bare-handed and kept on shouting: &You ungrateful wolf! You ungrateful wolf!&
看了&英语故事带中文翻译&的人还看了:
本文已影响 人
[英语故事带中文翻译精选]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1179人看了觉得好
2008人看了觉得好
9754人看了觉得好
【英语故事】图文推荐后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
2015年 分歧者2:绝地反击 叛乱者:强权终
2014主打美剧《纸牌屋 第二季》更新至13集[
1024分辨率《所有美好的东西》BD中英双字无
2013年喜剧《超级魔术师》720p.BD中英双字
2013年惊悚剧情《生死迷局》720p.BD中字
昨天&15:52昨天&11:35昨天&11:34昨天&07:44昨天&07:43昨天&07:43昨天&07:42昨天&07:41昨天&07:41昨天&07:40
08:5007:1021:2517:1915:39
South Korea’s Lotte Group has agreed to trade the land needed to host a planned missile shi
Chinese companies have borrowed more money from the international bond market than from dome
In the auditorium of Beijing Bayi School, on a cold morning
The “fork in the road” came for Nicholas Bonner when he wa
Is a global economic recession likely? If so, what might tri
Yi, er! Yi, er! Lodge near a Chinese school and you may find
Forget what your parents, your self-help guides or your reli
China on Thursday unveiled its grandest show of military mig
Chinese economy is collapsing. We all know that right? All o
The turmoil in China has intensified the debate within a div
Tens of thousands of peace protesters thronged the streets o
The bragging rights. The needlessly expensive bikes. The Lyc
Oil jumped by the most in six and a half years on Thursday,
Chinese authorities on Thursday formally detained the presid
92. be capable of 能够, 有能力
be capable of
口试主题——free time activity and shopping   free time activity and sho
Unit 8 Extreme Games (X-Games)
极 限 运 动
Part One: Expressions
1.I’m sor
1.举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。
  1.If you can hold so
1.记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的
  Remember what should be remembered, and for
现在放眼望去,满大街的女生十个有七个穿着“上衣裙”——说它是上衣太长,说它是裙子又太短,常见搭配是打底裤短外套
各国间的文化差异巨大,我们自个儿行得通的礼仪到了西方就是另一回事啦!今
社区一周关注排行榜
◎译  名 超级魔术师/伯特·狄金森/伯特·沃德斯通
◎片  名 Th
◎译  名 生死迷局/莫比乌斯/麦比乌斯
◎片  名 Mobius
新贴:0, 主题:9,贴数:16
新贴:0, 主题:9,贴数:19
新贴:0, 主题:3,贴数:3
对双语文章内容的赏析与
新贴:0, 主题:3,贴数:3
新贴:0, 主题:490,贴数:499
新贴:0, 主题:283,贴数:285
新贴:0, 主题:1333,贴数:1333
新贴:0, 主题:391,贴数:392
新贴:0, 主题:362,贴数:363
站长推荐 /1
酷悠双语APP,阅读更方便!英语自我介绍带中文
来源:英语@跟谁学
【英语自我介绍带中文】推荐阅读【英语自我介绍带中文】相关问答
Hello,everybody!I’m glad to introduce myself to you.
My name is ______ and I am from Heilongjiang.As a junior school student,my interests are very diverse. I like many sports,such as playing badmi
Hello,everyone.I am so glad to stand here.First of all,I will introduce myself.My name is...,I am...years old this year.I have many hobbies,such as:reading.dancing.writing and so on.Also I like Englis
这是我参加大学生英语演讲赛的稿子,我进了决赛的哦。希望对你游泳吧Hello ,everyone ,I am very glad you will listen to my speech Since the internet has been come into being,great changes have happened
all over the world,as the generati
I am an ant ,
我是一只蚂蚁
sitting near the comb.
坐在蚁巢附近
And have a nap,
打个盹睡一会
waiting for a worm.
等着毛毛虫(抓来做食物)
I like spring ,because I like warm wind.
我喜欢春天,因为我喜欢暖暖的风
You Warm My Heart
Dear Sweetheart, You brought love and laughter to my empty, sad and boring life. My heart had known only emptiness until the day you came and filled my heart to overflowing with you
【英语自我介绍带中文】推荐问答【英语自我介绍带中文】推荐搜索
免责声明:本站部分内容、图片、文字、视频等来自于互联网,仅供大家学习与交流。相关内容如涉嫌侵犯您的知识产权或其他合法权益,请向本站发送有效通知,我们会及时处理。反馈邮箱&&&&。
学生服务号
在线咨询,奖学金返现,名师点评,等你来互动}

我要回帖

更多关于 维文翻译汉文在线 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信