莉萨:很棒!我和家人去了香港。
女孩:真的吗?哇!你做了些特别的事情吗?
莉萨:嗯,我们去了一个有趣的公园,真让人兴奋。
女孩:你去了购物吗?
莉萨:是的,去了。
女孩:商店怎么样?
莉萨:哦,它们都非常贵,不过比我确实买了些东西给我最好的朋友。
女孩:哪儿的人怎么样?他们很友善吗?
莉萨:是的,他们非常友善。我父母在那里有些朋友,我们还在他们家里用了晚餐。女孩:食物如何?
莉萨:很好吃。我爱吃他们的家常菜!
女孩:你们玩得开心吗?
莉萨:哦,是的。一切都很棒。
Unit2Howoftendoyouexercise?
1b(听力)
记者:周末,你们通常干什么?
女孩1:我有时去购物。
男孩1:我从不购物。我通常看电视。
男孩2:我总是做运动。
女孩2:我经常帮忙做家务。
记者: 你呢?
女孩3:我几乎不看电视,我总是看书。
记者: 哦,为什么呢?
女孩3:哦,不知道。我猜我只是喜欢书籍罢了。
2a&2b(听力)
记者:那,陈涛,你多久看一次电视?
陈涛:嗯……我想大约一周两次吧。
记者:嗯哼,那你多久看一次书? 陈涛:哦,在学校,我每天都看书。
记者:你多久看次电影?
陈涛:嗯……让我想想……大概是一个月一次。
记者:你多久锻炼一次?
陈涛:哦,我一周大概锻炼三次。
记者:你多久购一次物?
陈涛:购物?我大概……一个月购物两次吧。
1c&1d(听力)
记者:嗨,蒂娜、比尔!我们开始第一个问题吧。你们多久做一次运动? 蒂娜:每天(都做)。
比尔:几乎不(做)。
记者:你们多久吃一次水果?
蒂娜:我每天都吃蔬菜,每天都吃水果。
比尔:我有时吃蔬菜,但从不吃水果。
记者:好的,你们每天晚上睡多少个小时?
蒂娜:九个小时。
比尔:我也是。
记者:你们多久喝一次牛奶?
比尔:从不(喝),我受不了牛奶。
蒂娜:哦,我爱喝牛奶——我每天都喝。篇二:八下英语听力及译文 UNIT 1 Section A 1b
Listen and look at the picture. Then number the names[1-5].
Conversation 1 Nurse:You don’t look well. What’s the matter, Sarah? Sarah:I was playing with my friends at the park yesterday. Then it got windy, but I didn’t put on my jacket. Now I have a cold. Conversation 2 Nurse:What’s the matter, David? Are you OK? David:I ate too much junk food at my friend’s birthday party. So last night, I got a stomachache. I almost couldn’t get myself out of bed this morning. Conversation 3 Nurse:What’s the matter, Ben? Can you move? Ben:Not really. I was playing soccer the other day and I hurt myself. It seemed OK at first, but now I have a really sore back. Conversation 4 Nurse:You look really tired. What’s the matter, Nancy? Nancy:I didn’t sleep very well last night. I have a toothache. It’s terrible! I can’t really eat anything either. It hurts a lot. Conversation 5 Nurse:What’s the matter, Judy? Judy:I’m sorry, but it’s very difficult for me to talk. Nurse:Oh, dear. What’s the matter? Judy:I talked too much yesterday and didn’t drink enough water. I have a very sore throat now.
听录音并看图。然后把这些名字按[1~5]的顺序编号。 对话1 护士:你看起来气色不好。怎么了,萨拉? 萨拉:昨天我和朋友在公园里玩。然后刮起了风,但是 我没有穿上夹克衫。现在我感冒了。
对话2 护士:戴维,怎么了?你没事吧? 戴维:我在我朋友的生日聚会上吃了太多的垃圾食品。 因此,昨天晚上我胃痛。今天早上我几乎起不来床了。
对话3 护士:怎么了,本?你能动吗? 本:不完全能动。前几天我踢足球时伤了我自己。最初 看起来还可以,但是现在我的背非常痛。
对话4 护士:你看起来很累。怎么了,南希? 南希:昨天晚上我没有睡好。我牙痛。非常痛!我真的 也不能吃任何东西。它疼得厉害。对话5 护士:怎么了,朱迪? 朱迪:对不起,对我来说,说话非常困难。 护士:哦,亲爱的。怎么了? 朱迪:我昨天说话太多而且没有喝足够的水。现在我喉 咙非常痛。 2a
Listen and number the pictures [1-5] in the order you hear them. Conversation 1 Girl 1:You don’t look well. Your face looks a bit red. Girl 2:Yeah, and my head feels very hot. What should I do? Girl 1:Maybe you have a fever. You should take your temperature. Girl 2:Yes, you’re right. Conversation 2 Girl 1:What’s the matter? Girl 2:I didn’t take good care of myself. I didn’t wear enough warm clothes yesterday. Now I have a cough and a sore throat. Girl 1:You should drink some hot tea with honey. Girl 2:That sounds like a good idea. Conversation 3 Girl:You look terrible! What’s the matter? Boy:I think I ate too much at dinner last night. It was an all-you-can-eat meal at the restaurant. But now I have a stomachache. Girl:That’s too bad. You shouldn’t eat so much next time. Right now, you should lie down and rest. Boy:I guess I should. Conversation 4 Girl:What’s wrong with your face? Boy:It’s not my face. It’s my tooth. I have a toothache. Girl:You should see a dentist and get an X-ray. Boy:But will it hurt? Girl:No, and if you don’t go to the dentist now, it’ll hurt even more later! Conversation 5 Girl 1:Oh, no! What happened? Girl 2:I was making dinner just now and I cut myself by accident. Girl 1:Oh, that looks serious. You should put some medicine on it. Here, let me help you. Girl 2:OK, thanks.
听录音。按你听到的顺序将图画标上正确的序号[1~5]。
对话1 女孩1:你看起来气色不好。你的脸看起来有点儿红。 女孩2:是的,而且我的头感觉非常热。我该怎么办? 女孩1:也许你发烧了。你应该量一下体温。 女孩2:是的,你说得对。
对话2 女孩1:怎么了? 女孩2:我没有照顾好自己。昨天我没有穿足够暖和的 衣服。现在我咳嗽并且喉咙疼。 女孩1:你应该喝些加蜂蜜的热茶。 女孩2:那听起来是个好主意。对话3 女孩:你看起来很糟糕!怎么了? 男孩:我认为昨天晚上吃晚饭时吃得太多了。是饭店的 自助餐。但是现在我胃痛。 女孩:那太糟糕了。下次你不应该吃这么多。你应该马上 躺下休息。 男孩:我想我应该。
对话4 女孩:你的脸怎么了? 男孩:不是我的脸。是我的牙齿。我牙痛。 女孩:你应该看牙医并且做个X光检查。 男孩:但是会疼吗? 女孩:不会,而且如果你现在不去看牙医的话, 以后甚至会疼得更厉害!
对话5 女孩1:哦,不!发生了什么事? 女孩2:刚才我在做饭时意外地割伤了自己。 女孩1:哦,那看起来很严重。你应该在它上面敷些药。 过来,让我帮助你。 女孩2:好的,谢谢。 2b
Listen again. Match the problems with the advice. Conversation 1 Girl 1:You don’t look well. Your face looks a bit red. Girl 2:Yeah, and my head feels very hot. What should I do? Girl 1:Maybe you have a fever. You should take your temperature. Girl 2:Yes, you’re right. Conversation 2 Girl 1:What’s the matter? Girl 2:I didn’t take good care of myself. I didn’t wear enough warm clothes yesterday. Now I have a cough and a sore throat. Girl 1:You should drink some hot tea with honey. Girl 2:That sounds like a good idea. Conversation 3 Girl:You look terrible! What’s the matter? Boy:I think I ate too much at dinner last night. It was an all-you-can-eat meal at the restaurant. But now I have a stomachache. Girl:That’s too bad. You shouldn’t eat so much next time. Right now, you should lie down and rest. Boy:I guess I should. Conversation 4 Girl:What’s wrong with your face? Boy:It’s not my face. It’s my tooth. I have a toothache. Girl:You should see a dentist and get an X-ray. Boy:But will it hurt? Girl:No, and if you don’t go to the dentist now, it’ll hurt even more later! Conversation 5 Girl 1:Oh, no! What happened? Girl 2:I was making dinner just now and I cut myself by accident. Girl 1:Oh, that looks serious. You should put some medicine on it. Here, let me help you. Girl 2:OK, thanks. 再听一遍录音。把问题和建议搭配起来。 对话1 女孩1:你看起来气色不好。你的脸看起来有点儿红。 女孩2:是的,我的头感觉非常热。我该怎么办? 女孩1:也许你发烧了。你应该量一下体温。 女孩2:是的,你说得对。对话2 女孩1:怎么了? 女孩2:我没有照顾好自己。昨天我没有穿足够暖和的 衣服。现在我咳嗽并且喉咙疼。 女孩1:你应该喝些加蜂蜜的热茶。 女孩2:那听起来是个好主意。对话3 女孩:你看起来很糟糕!怎么了? 男孩:我认为昨天晚上吃晚饭时吃得太多了。是饭店的 自助餐。但是现在我胃痛。 女孩:那太糟糕了。下次你不应该吃这么多。你应该马上 躺下休息。 男孩:我想我应该。对话4 女孩:你的脸怎么了? 男孩:不是我的脸。是我的牙齿。我牙痛。 女孩:你应该看牙医并且做个X光检查。 男孩:但是会疼吗? 女孩:不会,而且如果你现在不去看牙医的话,以后甚至会疼得更厉对话5 女孩1:哦,不!发生了什么事? 女孩2:刚才我在做饭时意外地割伤了自己。 女孩1:哦,那看起来很严重。你应 该在它上面敷些药。过来,让我帮助你。 女孩2:好的,谢谢。Section B 1b
Listen to the school nurse. Check(√)the problems you hear. Teacher:Hello, Jenny! You look tired. Nurse:Well, today was a busy day in my office. One boy hurt himself in P.E. class. Teacher:What happened? Nurse:He was running under the hot sun and then he felt sick and fell down. Teacher:Yes, the weather is very hot today. Nurse:He cut his knee, so I washed the cut and put some medicine on it. Then I put a bandage on it. Teacher:Was the cut serious? Nurse:Not really, but I also took his temperature. Luckily he didn’t have a fever. I told him he should rest. Teacher:What else happened? Nurse:One girl had a nosebleed. I told her to put her head down to stop the blood. Oh, and another boy got hit on the head with a baseball bat. Teacher:That sounds bad. I hope he’s OK… Nurse:I hope so, too. He was taken to the hospital to get an X-ray. 1c
Listen again. Write the letter of each treatment next to the problems you checked in the chart above. Teacher:Hello, Jenny! You look tired.
Nurse:Well, today was a busy day in my office. One boy hurt himself in P.E. class. Teacher:What happened? Nurse:He was running under the hot sun and then he felt sick and fell down. Teacher:Yes, the weather is very hot today. Nurse:He cut his knee, so I washed the cut and put some medicine on it. Then I put a bandage on it. Teacher:Was the cut serious? Nurse:Not really, but I also took his temperature. Luckily he didn’t have a fever. I told him he should rest.
听学校护士的录音。在你听到的问题上打勾“√”。 老师:你好,珍妮!你看起来很累。 护士:嗯,今天我在办公室里忙了一天。一个男孩上体育课 时伤了他自己。 老师:发生了什么事? 护士:他在炎热的太阳下跑步,然后他感到恶心并且跌 倒了。 老师:是的,今天天气非常热。 护士:他摔破了膝盖,因此我(给他)清洗了伤口并且 在上面敷了些药,然后用绷带包扎了一下。 老师:伤口严重吗? 护士:不很严重,但是我也给他量了体温。幸运的是, 他不发烧。我告诉他应该休息。 老师:还发生了别的什么? 护士:一个女孩鼻出血。我告诉她把头低下来止血。哦, 另一个男孩被棒球拍击中了头部。 老师:那听起来很糟糕。我希望他没事?? 护士:我希望也是这样。他被送到医院做了个X光检查。 再一遍录音。在上面表格里你打勾的问题的旁边写出代表每一种治疗方法的字母。 老师:你好,珍妮!你看起来很累。 护士:嗯,今天我在办公室里忙了一天。一个男孩上体育课 时伤了他自己。 老师:发生了什么事? 护士:他在炎热的太阳下跑步,然后他感到恶心并且跌 倒了。 老师:是的,今天天气非常热。 护士:他摔破了膝盖,因此我(给他)清洗了伤口并且 在上面敷了些药,然后用绷带包扎了一下。 老师:伤口严重吗? 护士:不很严重,但是我也给他量了体温。幸运的是, 他不发烧。我告诉他应该休息。Teacher:What else happened? Nurse:One girl had a nosebleed. I told her to put her head down to stop the blood. Oh, and another boy got hit on the head with a baseball bat. Teacher:That sounds bad. I hope he’s OK… Nurse:I hope so, too. He was taken to the hospital to get an X-ray. 老师:还发生了别的什么? 护士:一个女孩鼻出血。我告诉她把头低下来止血。哦, 另一个男孩被棒球拍击中了头部。 老师:那听起来很糟糕。我希望他没事?? 护士:我希望也是这样。他被送到医院做了个X光检查。篇三:八下Unit 5听力材料和课文译文 Unit 5
What were you doing when the rainstorm came? Section A:Period 11a-2d 一、Key phrases: 1.in the library / house / 在图书馆/家里;2. on the street 在街上; 3. at the bus stop 在公交车站; 4. wait for the bus 等公交车; 5. walk home 走回家; 6. go off (闹钟)发出响声; 7. take a hot shower 洗个热水澡
二、Key sentences: 1. What was the girl doing at the time of the rainstorm? 暴风雨 时女孩正在干什么? She was doing her homework. 她正在做家庭作业。 2. Tell us what happened yesterday morning. 告诉我们昨天早晨发生什么了。 3. My alarm didn’t go off so I woke up late. 我的闹钟没有响,所以我起晚了。 4. I was so busy looking for the umbrella that I didn’t see a car coming. 我是如此忙于找伞以至于我没有看见一辆车正开过来。
三、 Listening materials. 听力材料 Section A, 1b [in the studio] Reporter: The weather is beautiful today! But yesterday’s rainstorm was the heaviest one so far this year. So, what were people doing yesterday at the time of the rainstorm?今天的天气很好!但是昨天的暴雨是我今年到现在为止 最厉害的一次。 那么,下暴雨的时候,你在干什么呢 [outside the studio, on the street] Girl: I was at home doing my homework. But I could hear the heavy rain against my bedroom window. 我在家业。但是我能听到大雨敲打我卧室窗子的声音。 Boy: I was reading at the library after school. I’m so glad I didn’t decide to play basketball. 放学后我在图书馆看书。我是那么开心,我没有去打篮球 Woman: I was waiting for the bus after work. Then the rain suddenly started and I got all wet. 我下班后在等公交车。然后是大雨突然降临,我全淋湿了 Man: I was walking home from the supermarket. Luckily, I had an umbrella, but I still got wet! 我在从超市往家走。幸运的是,我带了雨伞,但是我仍然淋湿了 [back in the studio] Reporter: Looks like many people were caught in the rain yesterday. Many took hours to get home …看来许多人昨天淋了雨,许多人花费了几个小时才到家 Section A, 2a, 2b Boy: Yesterday was a terrible day. 昨天是可怕的一天。 My alarm didn’t go off so I woke up late. 我的闹钟没响,所以我醒晚了 It was seven thirty when I woke up, and I needed to be at school by eight! 当我醒的时候已经七点半了,并且我需要八点之前到校 I ran to the bus stop… but, I still missed the bus.我跑向车站,但是我还是错过了公交车 It was eight thirty when I got to school.当我到达学校的时候,已经八点半了
My teacher was angry and I felt bad all day. 我的老师很生气,我感到很糟糕At four thirty, it was time to go home. 在四点半,到了回家的时候 I was waiting for the bus when… all of a sudden … it began to rain heavily. 突然下起大雨的时候,我正在等公交车 It was like… a really crazy rainstorm!真是一场疯狂了的暴风雨啊 I thought I had an umbrella in my schoolbag, so I kept trying to look for it. 我原以为我带了雨伞,所以一直在寻找它 I was so busy looking for the umbrella that I didn’t see a car coming. 我是这么忙于寻找雨伞,以至于没看见一辆车驶过。 And it got water all over me! 我全身上下弄了一身水 I was waiting like that … completely wet … for maybe almost an hour. 我完全湿透了,就那样等了几乎是一个小时 Finally, the bus came and brought me home.最后,公交车来了,把我带回家 I took a hot shower and ate some warm food. It felt so good to be home! 我洗了一个热水澡,吃了一些热饭,我感觉在家真好啊
2d Role-play the conversation. Mary: What were you doing last night, Linda? I called at seven and you didn’t pick up. 琳达,昨晚你在干什么 ?我七点给你打电话,但是你没有接 Linda: Oh, I was in the kitchen helping my mom. 奥,我在厨房,帮妈妈做饭呢 Mary: I see. I called again at eight and you didn’t answer then either. 我明白了,我八点的时候又给你打电话,那你还是没接 Linda: What was I doing at eight? Oh, I know. When you called, I was taking a shower. 八点我在干什么呢? 奥, 我想起来了,当你打电话的时候,我正在洗澡 Mary: But then I called again at nine. 但,我九点给你打电话的时候呢 Linda: Oh, I was sleeping at that time. 奥,那时我在睡觉 Mary: So early? That’s strange. 这么早啊,太奇怪了 Linda: Yeah, I was tired. Why did you call so many times? 是的,我累了。你为什么打这么多次电话呢 Mary: I needed help with my homework. So while you were sleeping, I called Jenny and she helped me. 我的作业需要你给我帮忙。因此,当你睡觉的时候,我给詹妮打电话,她给了我帮助 Period 2 3a-3c
Unit5What were you doing when the rainstorm came? I. 重点词组 1. make the sky very dark.使得天空很黑 2.put pieces of wood over the windows把木块放在窗户上 3. play a card game玩纸牌游戏 4. die(dying) down死掉 5. clean up 打扫 6. break(broke) many things apart把很多东西分离 II.重点句子 1. What was the weather like before the heavy rain started? 暴风雨开始前天气是什麽样子? 2 while his mom was making sure the flashlights and radio were working.而他的母亲正在确认闪电,收音机正在播放。 3.Ben was helping his mom make dinner when the rain began to beat heavily against the windows. 当暴雨正击打窗户的时候本正在帮他母亲做饭。 4. it was hard to have fun with a serious storm happening outside. 很难在暴风雨天气娱乐。 5. the sun was rising太阳正在升起。 6. it brought families and neighbors closer together.它把家人和邻居们的心拉得更靠近了。 III. 3a 原文 The Storm Brought People Closer Together 暴风雨让人们彼此靠的更近 Ben could hear strong winds outside his home in Alabama. 本可以听到大风就在阿拉巴马州他家门外。 Black clouds were making the sky very dark. 天空被乌云遮盖的一片昏暗。 With no light outside, it felt like midnight. 就像深夜那样没有一丝光明。 The news on TV reported that a heavy rainstorm was in the area. 电视上的新闻也在报道关于这个地区的暴雨。 Everyone in the neighborhood was busy. 周围的邻居都在忙碌着, Ben’s dad was putting pieces of wood over the windows while his mom was making sure the flashlights and radio were working. 本的爸爸用木片加固窗子,而妈妈在确认手电和无线电能正常工作, She also put some candles and matches on the table. 她还放了一些蜡烛和火柴在桌子上面。 Ben was helping his mom make dinner when the rain began to beat heavily against the windows. 本正在帮妈妈做晚饭的时候窗外的雨开始激烈的敲打的窗子。 After dinner, they tried to play a card game, but it was hard to have fun with a serious storm happening outside. 晚饭后,他们开始玩纸牌,但是伴随这外面的暴风骤雨,这很难使他们感受到快乐 Ben could not sleep at first. 起初,本很难入睡。 He finally fell asleep when the wind was dying down at around 3:00 a.m. 他后来终于在凌晨3点多大风平息下来的时候睡着了。 When he woke up, the sun was rising. He went outside with his family and found the neighborhood in a mess. 当他他醒来后,太阳已升起,他和家人出去后,发现街道一片狼藉。 Fallen trees, broken windows
and rubbish were everywhere. 到处是歪倒的树木,破碎的窗户以及遍地的垃圾。 They joined the neighbors to help clean up the neighborhood together. 他们加入邻居的队伍中,帮助一起清理社区的街道。 Although the storm broke many things apart, it brought families and neighbors closer together. 虽然暴风破坏了这里的许多东西,但是这使得他们和这里的邻居更加团结在一起。 SectionB 听力稿
Section B 1b
1c John:Hey, Kate, why weren’t you at the school basketball competition yesterday? I called you so many times ,but you didn’t answer. 嗨,凯特,你为什么没参加昨天的篮球比赛?我给你打电话这么多次,但是你都没有接 Kate:Sorry, John. I left my phone at home. 对不起,约翰,我把电话落在家里了 John:What were you doing at the time of the competition? 竞赛的时候,你在哪里 Kate:Well, I left my house late and when the competition started, I was still making my way to school. 哦,我离开家晚了,当竞赛开始的时候,我还在往学校赶 John:Then what happened?发生了什么事 Kate:When I got to the bus stop, I realized that my bag was still at home!当我到达车站的时候,我才意识我的书包忘家里了 John:But why didn’t you just go home to get your bag? 但是为什么你没有回家拿包呢 Kate:I did, but while I was running back home, I saw a dog by the side of the road and it was hurt. 我回去了,但是当我往家跑的时候,我看见一条狗在路边受伤了 John:Oh, so I’m sure you helped the dog .I know how much you love animals.奥,那么我相信你帮助那条狗了,我知道你是多么热爱动物 Kate:Yes, I wanted to call the Animals Helpine 是的,我给动物热线打了电话 John:OK. No wonder you didn’t make it to the competition.好的,难怪你没有参加竞赛呢 Kate:Yes, I’m so sorry I wasn’t there to cheer you on, but I’m happy that your team won! 是的,我很抱歉,没有在那里给你喝彩,但是我很开心,你们队赢了 Period 4Section B P38 I. 重点词组 1. the news of important events重大新闻事件 2. in history在历史上 3. on the radio通过收音机 4. in silence 沉默地 5 have meaning to 对…有意义 6. look
向外看 7. remember to do sth.记得要做某事
remember doing sth. 记得做过某事 II.重点句子 1. My parents were completely shocked. 我的父母完全震惊了。 2. the World Trade Center in New York was taken down by terrorists. 纽约世界贸易中心被恐怖分子摧毁 3. My friend shouted that a plane just hit the World Trade Center我的朋友大声说一架飞机刚刚撞击世界贸易中心 4 I was so scared that I could hardly think clearly after that. 我害怕极了,之后我几乎不能清晰地思考。
SectionB reading 原文Do you Remember What You Were Doing? 你还记得你当时正在做什么吗?打个比方,。
People often remember what they were doing when they heard the news of important events in history, 当听到关于重大历史事件的新闻时,人们常常会记得他们当时在做什么。 In America, for example ,many people remember what they were doing on April 4,1968, 在美国,人们就会记得那天发生了什么。 This was an important event in American history。这是美国现代历史上的最重大的事件之一。 On this day, Dr. Martin Luther King was killed. 在那天,马丁路德金在美国孟斐期被人杀害了。 Although some people may not remember who killed him, they remember what they were doing when they heard the news. 人们可能不记得是谁杀害了他,但他们记得当时他们听到这个消息是他们当时在做什么
Robert Allen is now over 50, but he was a school pupil at that time. 罗伯特现在50多岁了,但是那时他还是一个小学生。 “I was at home with my parents ”Robert remembers. “We were eating dinner in the kitchen when we heard the news on the radio. 罗伯特回忆说,我正在家和父母一起,当听到这个消息的时候,我们在吃晚饭 The news reporter said, Dr. King died just 10minutes ago, My parents were completely shocked! 新闻播音员说,马丁路德金先生十分钟以前死了,我的父母完全震惊了 My parents did not talk after that, and we finished the rest of our dinner in silence”
我父母此后不再交谈,剩下的时间我们都在沉默中吃完晚饭 More recently, most Americans remember what they were doing when the World Trade Center in New York was taken down by terrorists .然而,在最近,当世贸大大厦被恐怖分子摧毁时,多数美国人记得他们当时在做什么。 Even the date — September 11, 2001 — has meaning to most Americans. 甚至那个日期已经深深地刻在大多数美国人的心里了。 This was a day Kate Smith will never forget. 这是凯特史密斯永远难忘的一天She remembers working in her office near the two towers. 她记得当时她正在她位于两塔之间的办公室里上班 “My friend shouted that a plane just hit the World Trade Center! 我的朋友大喊,一架飞机撞到了世贸大厦 I didn’t believe him at first, but then I looked out the window and realized that is was true. 我开始不相信,但是当我往窗外看,我才意思到那是对的 I was so scared that I could hardly think clearly after that. 我是这么恐惧,以至于我此后很难想清楚本&&篇:《》来源于:
优秀范文,论文网站
本篇网址:/2016/huibaocailiao_.html
好文大家读
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语6级听力原文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信