it's a very fast andit is very excitingg game,

I live in a big city. It’s noisy and dirty and I got very
36 .At the weekends I like to leave the city and get some
air and a good rest. A few weeks ago I decided to go to see my
38 . I was really looking forward to it.My parents live a long way
39 . I went to see them with James, a friend, and we drove on Friday night. In the middle of the
it began to rain. The road became very
and it was difficult to drive. We arrived home just after midnight, feeling very
42 . The next
it was still raining. James took his
to a garage which was very good.In the afternoon the
improved, we wanted to go for a
46 . My parents lent us their car. That was no good. Their car didn’t
47 . We rang up the garage. “Oh,” They said, “Your car
be ready till tomorrow.” So it wasn’t
to go for a drive. We decided to play a word game. When we didn’t agree
a word we looked for a dictionary. It wasn’t there.
my mother remembered, “I lent it to your sister. She took it with her when she left.” The word game wasn’t any good
a dictionary.On Sunday my mother dropped a heavy box on her
and we had to hire a
to take her to hospital. When James and I drove back we got stuck in a car accident. Next time I want a rest, I’ll stay
55 .小题1:A.angryB.surprisedC.tiringD.tired小题2:A.warmB.coolC.coldD.fresh小题3:A.comradesB.friendsC.parentsD.hometown小题4:A.awayB.hereC.thereD.far小题5:A.dayB.nightC.journeyD.road小题6:A.narrowB.wetC.dirtyD.dry小题7:A.happyB.excitedC.tiredD.thirsty小题8:A.morningB.dayC.afternoonD.evening小题9:A.clothesB.carC.booksD.machine小题10:A.carB.clothesC.weatherD.work小题11:A.driveB.lookC.tripD.walk小题12:A.moveB.runC.beginD.work小题13:A.mustn’tB.couldn’tC.wouldn’tD.won’t小题14:A.interestingB.necessaryC.possibleD.wonderful小题15:A.aboutB.overC.forD.with小题16:A.LuckilyB.SuddenlyC.FinallyD.Quickly小题17:A.forB.inC.withD.without小题18:A.footB.legC.headD.floor小题19:A.truckB.taxiC.bikeD.bus小题20:A.in the countryB.in the cityC.in my homeD.in the garage - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:I live in a big city. It’s noisy and dirty and I got very
39 . I went to see them with James, a friend, and we drove on Friday night. In the middle of the
and it was difficult to drive. We arrived home just after midnight, feeling very
42 . The next
my mother remembered, “I lent it to your sister. She took it with her when she left.” The word game wasn’t any good
and we had to hire a
to take her to hospital. When James and I drove back we got stuck in a car accident. Next time I want a rest, I’ll stay
55 .小题1:A.angryB.surprisedC.tiringD.tired小题2:A.warmB.coolC.coldD.fresh小题3:A.comradesB.friendsC.parentsD.hometown小题4:A.awayB.hereC.thereD.far小题5:A.dayB.nightC.journeyD.road小题6:A.narrowB.wetC.dirtyD.dry小题7:A.happyB.excitedC.tiredD.thirsty小题8:A.morningB.dayC.afternoonD.evening小题9:A.clothesB.carC.booksD.machine小题10:A.carB.clothesC.weatherD.work小题11:A.driveB.lookC.tripD.walk小题12:A.moveB.runC.beginD.work小题13:A.mustn’tB.couldn’tC.wouldn’tD.won’t小题14:A.interestingB.necessaryC.possibleD.wonderful小题15:A.aboutB.overC.forD.with小题16:A.LuckilyB.SuddenlyC.FinallyD.Quickly小题17:A.forB.inC.withD.without小题18:A.footB.legC.headD.floor小题19:A.truckB.taxiC.bikeD.bus小题20:A.in the countryB.in the cityC.in my homeD.in the garageI live in a big city. It’s noisy and dirty and I got very
42 . The next
and we had to hire a
55 .小题1:A.angryB.surprisedC.tiringD.tired小题2:A.warmB.coolC.coldD.fresh小题3:A.comradesB.friendsC.parentsD.hometown小题4:A.awayB.hereC.thereD.far小题5:A.dayB.nightC.journeyD.road小题6:A.narrowB.wetC.dirtyD.dry小题7:A.happyB.excitedC.tiredD.thirsty小题8:A.morningB.dayC.afternoonD.evening小题9:A.clothesB.carC.booksD.machine小题10:A.carB.clothesC.weatherD.work小题11:A.driveB.lookC.tripD.walk小题12:A.moveB.runC.beginD.work小题13:A.mustn’tB.couldn’tC.wouldn’tD.won’t小题14:A.interestingB.necessaryC.possibleD.wonderful小题15:A.aboutB.overC.forD.with小题16:A.LuckilyB.SuddenlyC.FinallyD.Quickly小题17:A.forB.inC.withD.without小题18:A.footB.legC.headD.floor小题19:A.truckB.taxiC.bikeD.bus小题20:A.in the countryB.in the cityC.in my homeD.in the garage科目:最佳答案小题1:D小题2:D小题3:C小题4:A小题5:C小题6:B小题7:C小题8:A小题9:B小题10:C小题11:A小题12:D小题13:D小题14:C小题15:A小题16:B小题17:D小题18:A小题19:B小题20:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心英语打印_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于|0|0|文档简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
高二英语下册第三次月考检测试卷1.doc12页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
高二英语下册第三次月考检测试卷1.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
横峰中学学年高二下学期第三次月考英语试题
命题人:毛宏娟 时间:120分钟 总分:150分
第一部分 听力(共两节,满分30分)
第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分35分)
第一节 语法和词汇(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
21. ― Would you like to join us in going to Hong Kong’s Disneyland this Sunday?
― _________, but I have to prepare for my examination on Monday.
A. I’d love to B. I have to refuse you
C. It’s a bad idea
D. I am sorry I can’t
22. He to paint the whole house but finished only the front . A. set about B. set off C. set out D. set in
23. The data ______ that Western society began to give particular attention to the roles of women as homemakers.
A. advised
B. talked C. indicated D. appeared
24. The owner of the cinema gradually realized the fact ______ the cinema needs to be improved and employ more people if it is to keep running.
A. which B. as C. when
25. He couldn’t ________ the temptation of smoking when he was 16, and that’s why he became addicted it later.
A. to B. in C. in D. to
26. The government has adopted some new measures which will forbid motorcycles ______ on the road in the near future.
A. to run B. run C. to running
D. not running
27. I wonder _______ makes him so sad.
A. what it is that B. what is it that C. what it is
D. what is it
28. _______ to take a bus to the place where you work?
A. Are you convenient B.
Is it convenient for you C. Is it convenient of you D. Is there convenient for you
29. The little girl stopped crying when he _____ his pocket and took out some sweets.
A. looked into B. dived into C. got into D. devoted to
30. The fax machine, ______ accidentally, has increased the speed of delivering documents and brought great convenience to the b
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 he ran very fast教案 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信