i love workingin love with youu. working换work可以吗?

我一换这个运动因为它需要团队的合作,我很喜欢和朋友们一起合作。
I like playing this sport because it needs teamwork, I like playing sports with friends.
目前手上除了和玩具一起策划的漫画专案,还有和我最好的朋友一起合作的服饰品牌,玩刺青等,还有好多其他的点子我都想尝试!
My principal projects are my comix that comes with my toy, a clothing brand with one of my best friends, doing tattoo and full of other ideas i want to do.
我们支持你们为繁荣进步打下更稳固的根基,也期望在未来多年继续作为你们的伙伴和朋友一起合作。
We support your efforts to build a stronger foundation for prosperity and progress, and we look forward to continuing to work with you as partners and friends for years to come.
所以我希望可以和有兴趣的朋友一起合作投资,以我们的众多优势来占据当地,乃至于更远地方的牛类市场。
So, we hope with London Asia together, to use ours more advantages to occupy the local, and even farther cattle farm.
你能够了解放下自尊的感受吗?你能了解如果你有很多合作伙伴和朋友一起工作,你的生活就会容易很多吗?
Will you see the sense in swallowing your pride and admitting that your life could be made so much easier if you could have a certain amount of co-operation from colleagues, friends or associates?
这是你想和朋友一起玩的游戏,特别是其强调合作和解谜的游戏模式。
As usual, this is a game you'll want to play with a friend, especially with its emphasis on cooperative puzzles.
欢迎各界朋友莅临。参观、指导和业务洽谈。欢迎全球的朋友的一起合作!
Welcome friends to visit. Visit. guidance and business negotiation. Welcome friends around the world together!
本作支持三人合作游戏方式,能让你和你的朋友一起来对抗中土大陆的邪恶势力。
Cooperative gameplay supports up to three players, pitting you and your friends against the dark forces of Middle-earth.
我非常喜欢和他的合作,因为他总能与我以及观众朋友一起分享一些有用的知识。
I love working with him because he always has a lot of really good information to share with myself and the audience.
我和朋友在一起玩耍,很团结。在这个游戏中,我们必须合作才能迈开步子共同前进。
My friend and I play together in unity. In this game, we cooperate in order to advance.
新特点:现在已经判明,《海豹突击队:布拉沃火线小组3》通过合作模式来模仿控制体验,因此你可以和你的朋友一起组队闯关。
What's New: It's clear that Fireteam Bravo 3 is trying to mimic the console experience by having cooperative play so that you can team up with your friends and take on the missions together.
刘建东和周庆培是一对从小一起长大的好朋友,也是生意上的合作伙伴;
Liew and Chow is a pair of childhood buddies and eventually became business partners.
今天早上我与一位朋友一起吃了早饭,他是一家风投的合伙人,我已经和他的公司合作过几次了。
I had breakfast this morning with a friend who is a partner at a VC firm I've worked with a few times.
刘建东和周庆培是一对 ??小一起长大的好朋友,也是生意上的合作伙伴;
Liew and Chow is a pair of childhood buddies and eventually became business partners.
如果你将和朋友一起开公司,请确认你能够很专业地把他们作为可控制范围的合作伙伴来对待。因为你们有可能在将来散伙。
If you are going into business with your friends, make sure you treat them as professionally as you would (as)your arms-length business partners, because the odds are that you'll fall out with them.
劳伦斯补充说,“它的开始和结束与柯特妮和珍妮弗被真正伟大的朋友,很兴奋再度合作,尤其是做喜剧在一起。
Lawrence adds, "It starts and ends with Courteney and Jennifer being really great friends and excited to work together again—especially doing comedy together."
“当你像我一样和某人在一起工作了四年,而且是一起紧密地合作,你们当然会建立一种友谊。我与他是朋友,”首相说。
"When you work with someone for four years as I did, and you work closely, you do build a friendship and I became friends with him, " the prime minister said.
我和我特别喜欢的两个中国朋友Leon,Michael一起演出,我教他们我的原创歌曲,这次在猫的演出将是我们第一次合作演出。
I play with two college chinese guys that I like very much, Leon and Michael. I taught them my songs and this will be our first performance together.
长期的伙伴关系和富有成效的合作是我门的目的。 强烈的创新精神与进取心,将陪伴我公司同广大的客户和朋友一起奋斗,欢迎您加入我们 , 一起感受朗文精神 “让您的生活更加多彩”。
We hope we can struggle with our customers and friends, by our creativity and ambitious spirit Welcome you to join us and get a taste of Longman spirit " Color Your Life".
长期的伙伴关系和富有成效的合作是我门的目的。 强烈的创新精神与进取心,将陪伴我公司同广大的客户和朋友一起奋斗,欢迎您加入我们 , 一起感受朗文精神 “让您的生活更加多彩”。
We hope we can struggle with our customers and friends, by our creativity and ambitious spirit Welcome you to join us and get a taste of Longman spirit " Color Your Life".
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
He nodded his head in silence,and his eyes bright with tears.为什么中间的连词and要去掉?还有一个小问题,I am glad to be working with you 与 I am glad to work with you是一样的意思么?有何区别?为何说his eyes bright with tears不是一个完整的句子或并列分句?I am glad to be working with you 不是被动句子么?什么情况下可以用I am glad to be working with you 什么情况下说I am glad to work with you?还一个小小的问题,动名词(Ving)放句首的情况与动词原形放句首(祈使句)的情况有何区别?
ziGD94YN05
之所以去掉and 是因为his eyes bright with tears不是一个完整的句子,如果是his eyes were bright with tears的话 就需要保留and了.be working 是进行时态 表示现在就在和他一起工作着呢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
上面说的不对
这里的的be working作将来时
扫描下载二维码Successful Speech Therapy Strategies for Working with Toddlers with Apraxia and Other Speech-Language Difficulties【图文】八年级下U 4 He says I am hard-working 第一课时_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
八年级下U 4 He says I am hard-working 第一课时
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&一直认为新目标八年级下U 4 单元在进行直接引语变以间接引接的教材编排不好。这是第一课时,将电影Kuongfu Panda为切入点,进行讲述,效果较好。
大小:1.05MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 work with you 的文章

更多推荐