你是我的唯一英语纹身用英语怎么说

当前位置: &
你是我的唯一的英文
英文翻译but you are my onlylike i never ever loved no one before youmy one and only loveyou know you have made me blindyou'ar still the oneyou're still the oneyou're the only one for meyou’re still the only oneyou’re the one that i want&&&&you&&&&Semantics&&&&I; me&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...&&&& unique&&&&you're all i need, you're all i need&&&&baby, i thought you were the one&&&&from this moment you are the one&&&&she' she′s all i know&&&&around the one i loved&&&&you have been the one for me&&&&if you don't know by now that you're my only one&&&&show me the one thing that i really need&&&&that you' you're the one&&&&you're still the one&&&&you’re still the only one&&&&you are my passion&&&&for me there's only you&&&&i knew it was real&&&&you're the one who walks me&&&&baby, i thought you were the one&&&&i knew right then and there you were the one&&&&and i knew right then and there you were the one&&&&you are my unique&&&&my one and only love
例句与用法' cause you ' re the only thing i was ever really good at因为你是我的唯一Baby , i thought you were the one宝贝,我原以为你是我的唯一。 Baby , you ' re all that i want when you ' re lying here in my arms宝贝,你是我的唯一,当你躺在我的怀抱中。 You are my one true love你是我的唯一/你是我的真爱Look , you are my only hope , all right ? you have to make it in time听着,你是我的唯一的希望你一定得把批萨按时送到You ' re the only one i want你是我的唯一。 You ' ar still the one你是我的唯一Wife , you are my unique ! you are my favourite ! because had you , i was the most happy老婆,你是我的唯一!你是我的最爱!因为有了你,所以我是最幸福的! Don ' t be angry for me for long and don ' t lock me up as punishment . you have your work , your entertainment and your firends . i have only you请别对我生气太久,也别把我关起来当作惩罚。你知道吗,你有你的工作、娱乐和朋友,而你是我的唯一。 Don ' t be angry for me for long and don ' t lock me up as punishment . you have your work , your entertainment and your friends . i have only you请别对我生气太久,也别把我关起来当作惩罚,你明白吗?你有你的工作、娱乐、朋友,而你是我的唯一。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
你是我的唯一的英文翻译,你是我的唯一英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译你是我的唯一,你是我的唯一的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 你是我的唯一英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信