该用户还上传了这些文档
新目标英语八年级上册全册习题及答案
官方公共微信英语初中新人教版八年级上册课件,教案,试卷,素材,图片,视频
资源分类:
学科中心:
& && 初中新人教版八年级上册
&英语初中新人教版八年级上册
最近更新的资料:
【课件】【课件】【课件】【课件】【课件】【课件】【课件】【课件】【课件】【课件】【教案】【教案】【教案】【教案】【教案】【教案】【教案】【教案】【教案】【教案】【试卷】【试卷】【试卷】【试卷】【试卷】【试卷】【试卷】【试卷】【试卷】【试卷】
All Rights Reserved下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
和.什么一样用英语怎么说?八年级上册的英语的第六单元里的习题.
the same as...(和.一样)as...(和.一样.)as...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
same as ...
和..一样same是形容词,意思是:一样的、相同的例句:This book is the same size as that.这本书同那本书一样大小。
And... What the same
as ...as be like sb/ sth
扫描下载二维码江苏省海安市学年上学期期中考八年级英语试题及答案_试题真题_中考网北达教育旗下_北京中考网
江苏省海安市学年上学期期中考试八年级英语试卷201511
卷面分值:100分
答卷时间:100分钟第I卷 选择题(共60分)一、听力测试(本大题共20分,每小题1分)二.单项选择(每题1分,共15分)(
)21. ― I think English is __________ unimportant subject.― I don’t think so. It is __________ useful tool when we talk with foreigners.A. an
)22. People in the UK say ‘holiday’ while people in the USA say___________.
C. vocation
D. elevator(
homework do you want to have every day?
― Half an hour of homework.A.How long
B. How many
C. How often
D. How much(
)24. ― Don’t you think there are too many cars in our city?
―I really think so. If there are
people driving, there will be
noise.A.less
)25.―Miss. li, can I use your scissors?―Sure. But you ________ give them back before the class. A. can
)26. Nanjing isn’t so large ___ Shanghai. But, it’s the second _____ city in East China.
A. largest
B. largest
)27. There’s a coffee shop on one side of the river and a restaurant on__________.
A. another
B. any other
C. the other
D. the others(
)28.The light on the wall is broken. He wants to __________a new one.
D. put down(
)29. _______ the end, John won the first place _______ the end of the match.
D. At; in(
)30. After the PE lesson , he was _______thirstier than me.A. more
)31.The subjects students study in America are different from________in China.
)32. You don’t need to teach ___________ how to cook and sew. I can teach ___________.
B. myself, myself
C. my, myself
D. me, myself(
)33. When will he ______?――He will ______here at 4 p.m.A. get;reach
B arrive at;arrive
C arrive; get
D. get to ;reach(
)34. ―____ higher, and you will see the house.―OK.
A. If you stand
B. To stand
C. Standing
)35. ―Please don’t tell anybody about this, Linda.
.A.OK, I will.
B. No, I don’t.
C. OK, I won’t.
D. Sorry to hear that.
TAG标签: 英语试题 江苏省 期中考 海安市
三.完形填空 (每题1分,共10分)An old farmer lived with his grandson. Each morning, the grandfather got up early and read his Bhagavad Gita(薄迦梵歌).
One day the grandson asked, “Grandpa! I try to read the book like you,
I can’t understand it, and I forget it easily. What’s the use of reading it?” The grandfather said, “Take this coal(煤炭) basket down to the
and bring me back a basket of water.” The boy did as his grandfather
,but all the water ran
he got home. The grandfather laughed, “You’ll have to move faster next time.” This time ,the boy
faster, but again the basket was empty. He told his grandfather that is was
to carry water in a basket. He wanted to use a bottle instead, but the old man said, “I just want a basket of water. You’re not
hard enough.” The boy wanted to show his grandfather that the water would surely run. He again put the basket into the river and ran hard. But there wasn’t anything in it again. He said
,“Look, Grandpa, it’s useless!” “Watch the basket.” said the grandfather. For the first time ,the boy found the basket was different. It had changed from a dirty old coal basket into a
one, inside and out. “Boy, you might not understand or remember
when you read the book, but when you read it, you will be different ,inside and out. That’s what you got from it.”
)36. A. so
)37. A. house
)38. A. said
)39. A. as
D. before(
)40. A. ran
)41. A. difficult
B. interesting
C. impossible
D. unimportant(
)42. A.hitting
C. holding
D. studying(
)43. A. sadly
B. hopefully
C. excitedly
D. happily(
)44. A. white
)45. A. nothing
B. something
C. anything
D. everything四.阅读理解。(每题1分,共15分)(A)
(提供爵士乐home46. You can________ at J&M Music Store.A. attend guitar lessons
 B. borrow new or used CDsC. learn pop music history
D. buy all kinds of music books47. You can go to Times Coffee Shop to have coffee and pies at_______.A. 8:30 a.m.
B. 9:30 a.m.
C. 10:30 p.m.
D. 11:30 p.m.48. If your friend is coming for a visit, where will he stay for a night?A. In J&M Music Store.
B. In Peth Market.C. At Times Coffee Shop.
D. At Macon's B&B.49. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. There is no breakfast at Macon's B&B
B. You can't listen to the CD before you buy it.C. Times Coffee Shop offers ice cream every day.
D. Kids under 12 can get free ice cream in Peth Market50. Where is the passage probably from?A. A dictionary.
B. A newspaper.
C. A story book.
D. A science report.
You may feel curious(好奇的) about students in other countries: Do they also have so much homework? What do they do in their free time?On April 8, a report came out on the life of high school students in China, Japan, South Korea and the US. It surveyed around 6,200 students from the four countries last year. You will find the answers to many of your questions in this report.Who studies hardest?
Chinese students spend the most time studying. Nearly half of Chinese students spend more than two hours on their homework every day. That’s much more than students of the US(26.4%), Japan(8.2%) and South Korea(5.2%).
Who sleeps most often in class?
Japanese students fall asleep in class most often. About 45% of them said they sometimes doze off(打瞌睡) in class. In South Korea is 32%; in the US, 21%; and 5% in China.
South Korean students don’t like taking notes. About 70% said they write down what the teacher says in class, many fewer than in Japan(93%), China(90%) and the US (89%).
Who is the most distracted(分心的)?
American students are the most active in class, but also the most distracted: 64.2% said they talk w 46.9% said they eat snacks(点心) and 38.9% said they send e-mails or read unrelated(无关的) books in class.
What do they do after school?
In their free time, most Chinese students study or surf the Internet. Most American students go out with their friends. Most Japanese students do physical exercises. Most South Korean students watch TV.(
) 51. In the report, who studies hardest?A. Japanese students.
B. Chinese students.C. American students.
D. South Korean students.(
) 52. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. 93% Japanese students like taking notes in class.B. Most Chinese students do physical exercises after class.C. 38.9% American students talk with friends in class.D. South Korean students fall asleep in class most often.(
) 53. In China, how many students fall asleep in class?A. 45%.
) 54. What do American students do in their free time?A. Do physical exercises.
B. Study or surf the Internet.C. Watch TV.
D. Go out with friends.(
) 55. What is the article about?A. It is a report about the students’ lessons in four countries.B. It is an article about the students’ study and life in four countries.C. It is a story about students’ sports after class.D. It tells us that American students don’t like studying.(C)
By the River Seine, a beautiful iron (铁) tower shoots(耸立)straight up to the clouds. It is the Eiffel Tower, the symbol of Paris.
The building of the tower started in January 1887. In the next 26 months, 50 engineers produced(生产) 5,300 drawings and over 100 workers built more than 18,000 different iron parts for the tower.
The Eiffel Tower is named after its designer(设计者), Gustave Eiffel. The tower opened to the public on March 31, 1889.On that day, Gustave Eiffel climbed the 1,710 steps of the tower to its top. The 312-metre-tall Eiffel Tower was the highest building in the world at that time. The Tower is so tall that it sways slightly(轻轻摆动)in a strong wind.
An important part of the tower is the elevators. They started to work when the tower opened in 1889. Today, almost every building has elevators, but back then, those elevators were great technical achievement(科技成果). Every year, many thousands of visitors take the elevators to the top of the tower for a better view of Paris.
Gustave Eiffel chose iron to build the tower because “iron is very strong”. Iron is twenty times stronger than stone. Because of iron, the Eiffel Tower grows in summer and shrinks in winter. Once on a hot day, the iron expanded(膨胀)so much that the tower rose by 17cm.
The Eiffel Tower is open every day. Since 1889, over 230 million people have visited it.(
)56. The Eiffel Tower is made of________.
)57. How long did it take to build the tower? A. One month.
B. One year.
C. 26 months.
D. More than three years.(
)58. Why do people call the tower the Eiffel Tower?
A. Because it is in Paris.
B. Because it is by the River Seine.
C. Because it is very famous.
D. Because its designer is called Eiffel.(
)59. What does “shrink” in paragraph 5 probably mean?
)60. Which is not right about the Eiffel Tower?
A. It is the symbol of Paris.
B. If there is a strong wind, the tower may sway slightly.C. There was no elevator in the tower until 1998.D. The tower is open every day.
第II卷 非选择题(共40分)五.词汇(每题1分,共15分)A.请根据题中空格后的中文提示、英语释义或句意,写出句中所缺单词。61.My cousin Andy is even___________ (着迷)about playing computer games.62. ---Hi, Jack. What do you think of the film?---I don’t think the actors play very well. However, the story___________ is really fun.63. Thanks a lot for ___________ (give something to someone) me so much help64. We will fly to Hainan. I’m sure it will be a wonderful ___________ (a long trip).65. I can read the monthly ___________(杂志) in the library any time after school. I’m crazy about them.B.根据句意从方框中选择合适的词,并用其适当形式填空。
bad luck they hero day
66. We can learn how to make a vegetable salad from the ___________ newspaper.67. Sandy and Mum like making fruit salad by ___________.68. We should remember all the ___________ names till the end.69. Whose drawing is the ___________of all the six students?70. ___________, she found her new iphone at last.C. 根据句意从方框中选择合适的动词,并用其适当时态或形式填空。not pull watch be plan leave71. ―___________you ___________the football game between China and Korea tonight?― Yes, I am.72. Not only the twins but also their friend ___________a trip to Shanghai at this moment.73. I hope you___________ a great singer when you grow up.74. Linda, ___________my coat heavily, will you?75. Daniel put on his coat and ___________for school.六.句型转换(每题1分,共5分)76. Lucy will leave for London in three hours. (对划线部分提问) ___________ ___________ will Lucy leave for London?77. This bridge is 200 metres wide, and that bridge is 350 metres wide.(同义句) This bridge isn’t ___________ ___________as that bridge.78. You’d better buy a new computer. (改为否定句) You’d better ___________ ___________a new computer.79. Her brother is very generous and helpful. (对划线部分提问) ___________ her brother___________?80. We didn’t go home. We played football instead. (合并为一句) We played football ___________ ___________ going home.
七.补全短文(每题0.5分,共5分)A.按课文内容填空
It is a mixed school. Boys and girls have lessons together.
all my subjects, I like French best. Learning foreign
I bought some books about DIY for him and I also
him to take a course in DIY. But this just made him
----he says he already knows everything about it. So instead, I am reading all the books myself and
lessons every Saturday.B.根据首字母提示,补全短文 How can we students keep ourselves safe? Here are some tips. On your way home or to school: Wait for the g 86
traffic light, and look left and right before you cross the road. If you see a car coming, don’t cross until it really s 87 . Wear bright colors. So the drivers can see you e
.For eating: Wash fruits l 89
apples or pears carefully before you eat them. Check the expiration dates(保质期)and if your food looks or smells b 90
, don’t eat it.八.任务型阅读(每题1分,共5分)The aim of students who come to school is to study. But to study requires(需要) a right way, or you waste either the time or the money. The following are the ways of studying.▲The best time for reading is morning, because in the morning, the air is fresh and the mind is clear. For that reason, we can get good results.▲In studying we must have patience(耐心). If we have not known a text well, we must read it again. We should not read the next one till we have learned the first one.▲When we are studying, we must put our hearts into the book, or we can get nothing from the book while we are reading.▲We must always ask “whys”. If it is not well understood, write it down and ask our teachers, our parents or friends. In any possible way, we must know it completely and what we’ve learned can be used well and made better.Though there are many ways for studying, yet the above mentioned(提到的) will be quite enough if we can keep them in heart and do so.91. What does to study require?_________________________________________________________________________92. Why should we read in the morning?_________________________________________________________________________93. What must we have in studying? _________________________________________________________________________94. Who should we ask if it is not well understood?_________________________________________________________________________95. How many ways did the passage mention? _________________________________________________________________________九、书面表达(共10分)“海安微教育”邀请你参加中学生英文写作竞赛!请以“My English Friend” 为题,根据所给信息完成下面的小短文。 要求:要点齐全,书写工整。Looks明亮的眼睛,笔直的长发Personality幽默风趣,彬彬有礼,乐于分享,助人为乐Schoollife觉得学外语其乐无穷,有足够时间进行课外活动,……Aexperience上周,参观一些名胜古迹,了解许多中国文化。ADIYjob昨天,一起装饰我的卧室,……,合作愉快。My English Friend
Suzy is my English friend.
听力材料及参考答案 2015.11第一部分 听对话,回答问题 (计10分)本部分共有10道小题,每小题你将听到一段对话,每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前,你将有5秒钟的时间阅读题目;听完后,你还有5秒钟的时间选择你认为最合适的备选答案。1.M: What does the girl look like?W: She wears a tie and a short dress.2.M: Where does Jack come from?W: He comes from the USA.3.W:Which subject do you like best?M:My favourite subjects are Maths and English.But I like History better than them.4.M: When did Simon arrive at school this morning?W:He gets to school at a quarter to seven every day.Today he arrived ten minutes earlier than usual.5.M: How wide is the bridge?W: It’s 99 feet wide.6.M: Julia, when will you go to the park, this Saturday or Sunday?W:I won’t be free except Sunday.7. M:125 yuan in all, madam. W: Oh, sorry. I only have 75yuan. Please take the jumper out.8W: Why didn’t you go to watch the football match , Tom?M: I’d like to go. But my mother asked me to look after our dog. It was ill.9.M: Excuse me, which is the way to Beijing Zoo?W: Hmm…take the 27 bus , and it’ll take you right there.10. M: Madam, which coat do you like better, the green one or the yellow one? W: Both.第二部分 听对话和短文,回答问题(计10分)你将听到两段对话和一篇短文,各听两遍。听每段对话或短文前,你将有时间阅读相关小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每小题你仍有5秒钟时间选择你认为最合适的备选答案。听第一段对话。回答第ll―12小题。M: What’s the weather like in Beijing?W: It’s snowing, but it’s not very cold.M: Does it often snow in winter?W: Not very often, but there is much ice.M: What about spring there?W: It’s quite warm, but winds are strong sometimes.M: Which season do you like better, spring or winter?W: I like winter better. I like skating. I can skate very well.听第二段对话。回答第l3―15小题。W: Good afternoon! May I help you?M:. Yes. I want a one-bed room. Do you have any?W: No. I’m sorry. Do you want a two-bed room? www.2abc8.c-omM: Well…I’m a student and I have to think about the cost. How much more would a two-bed room be?W: The one-bed room is $250 a month and the two-bed is only $35 more.M: Is the two-bed room much larger than the one-bed room?W: Yes, of course. Also, the one-bed room doesn’t have a washing machine. But all of our two-bed rooms do.M: Is there a pool in the hotel?W: No, there isn’t. But we have many table tennis tables.听一篇短文,回答第16―20小题。My name is Allen. I live in London now. But I was born in Sydney, Australia. We moved to England three years ago when my dad got a new job here. I didn’t want to leave Australia because I had a great life there. I had lots of friends and we had fun swimming almost every day after school. And the weather was always great.At first, I didn’t like the life in London when we arrived. It was still winter, so the weather wasn’t very nice. It was really cold and it rained all the time. I didn’t have any friends. I felt sad and I wanted to go back to Australia. Things got better when I started school. All the kids at school were friendly to me. Now I enjoy living here. I think London is a great city.
参考答案 2015.11一.听力(每题1分,共20分)1―5 BCBCA
6―10 ABAAB
11―15 BAABB
16―20 CBCCA二.单项选择(每题1分,共15分)21―25 BCDDC
26―30 BCBAD
31―35 BDCDC三.完形填空 (每题1分,共10分)36―40 BDADA
41―45 ABABD四.阅读理解。(每题1分,共15分)46―50
ACDDB 51―55 BADDB
56―60 ACDBC五.词汇(每题1分,共15分)61.crazier
63. offering
64. journey
65. magazines66. daily
67. themselves 68. heroes’
70. Luckily71.Are---going to watch
72. is planning
73. will be
74. don’t pull 75.left六.句型转换(每题1分,共5分)76.How soon 77.as/so---wide 78. not buy 79.What’s like 80. instead of七.补全短文(每题0.5分,共5分)81. Among
82. languages
83.advised 84.angry
85.attending86. green
88. easily
90. bad八.任务型阅读(每题1分,共5分)91. A right way.92. Because in the morning, the air is fresh and the mind is clear.93. Patience.94. Our teachers, our parents or friends.95. 4九、书面表达(共10分) ( 略)
新希望家教一对一名师推荐
可报时段:1
可报时段:0
可报时段:2
新希望家教
北达新希望名师家教一对一400-668-7882
初中一对一
高中一对一
小学一对一
论坛今日热贴
快速导入链接网站英语的学习要从词汇,听力,作文和口语四个方面入手,四者缺一不可。进入初二英语的学习,往往会让我们觉得难度加深了,学习英语变成了被动式的,学习不是应付老师应付考试,我们是为了自己在学习。下面是主编为大家初二英语学习整理的几套试卷,希望你可以认真去做练习,为日后的英语学习打好结实的基础!
——《初二英语试卷》专题简介
初二英语知识点总结}

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级上册英语易错题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信