kidsgetredred packetsswith什么意思

Kids GamesShare on Facebook
Looking for kids games?& How about rules for playground games, verses for jump-rope rhymes, and much
more???& You have come to right place!& We hope
this site brings you lots of happy memories.
You can view the games in a number of ways:& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Quick Favorites
Games By Category&
View all Alphabetically
(47 Rhymes)
(13 Games)
(44 Games)
(39 Games)
(16 Games)
(18 Games)
(14 Games)
(14 Games)
UNINDEXED GAMES
Here are a number of unindexed games,
NOTE ON SAFETY AND APPROPRIATENESS
- Occasionally I receive concerns about the appropriateness and safety of
some of these games, and opinions that certain games should not be on the site.&
After much thought and deliberations, I have decided to keep all the games on
- Some of the games (many of them in fact), can cause minor physical injury,
including Red Rover, Dodge Ball, and others.& However, most have been
played by children for many years, and in my opinion, minor injuries are part of
growing up.& Therefore I have decided to keep them and allow the reader to
determine if they want to play.
- Some of the games have stereotypes in them that were once tolerated but are
now no longer appropriate.& Keeping in mind one of the purposes of the site
is to be a historical record, I will keep them on the site, but will be going
through the list and adding a notation that the words used are no longer
appropriate.& (For instance Chinese School).& Please keep in mind that
originally in these games no harm was intended to any group, but our awareness
level has improved significantly in recent years.
All pages copyright , however...
The information contained herein can be reproduced or distributed in any
manner, as long as attribution is made.& However, if you want to use it on
the internet, please don't copy the site.& Just link to it please, that way
your information will stay up to date.& My only request is that if you
use something you find here in a paper or article, drop me a line and let
me know, I'm always curious to see .Please also find our
This page created by
on May 14, 1995. Last updated on
October 8th, 2011.&根据句子意思,用括号中所给的汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)小题1:I like to go on
(野餐) with my family.小题2:We have shows about ________ (不同的) festivals around the world. It’s interesting.小题3:I want to buy 2 kilos of _______(芒果). 小题4:Why not ___________(点菜) a hamburger at KFC.小题5:Beef can give players enough energy for _____ (踢)football.小题6:They knock on their _________ doors and shout ‘trick or treat’. ( neighbour )小题7:I like Spring Festival
(good)because I can get red packets from my parents.小题8:Mo Yan is the ____(one) Chinese writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature.(诺贝尔文学奖)小题9:-Are you interested in the horse-ridingdance(骑马舞)-Gangnam Style?-Yes, it’s __________ (real) interesting.小题10:Brushing our teeth ________ (two) a day is good for us.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
根据句子意思,用括号中所给的汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)小题1:I like to go on
(野餐) with my family.小题2:We have shows about ________ (不同的) festivals around the world. It’s interesting.小题3:I want to buy 2 kilos of _______(芒果). 小题4:Why not ___________(点菜) a hamburger at KFC.小题5:Beef can give players enough energy for _____ (踢)football.小题6:They knock on their _________ doors and shout ‘trick or treat’. ( neighbour )小题7:I like Spring Festival
(good)because I can get red packets from my parents.小题8:Mo Yan is the ____(one) Chinese writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature.(诺贝尔文学奖)小题9:-Are you interested in the horse-ridingdance(骑马舞)-Gangnam Style?-Yes, it’s __________ (real) interesting.小题10:Brushing our teeth ________ (two) a day is good for us.
根据句子意思,用括号中所给的汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)小题1:I like to go on
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:picnics,小题2:different,小题3:mangoes,小题4:order,小题5:playing,小题6:neighbour’s,小题7:best,小题8:first,小题9:really,小题10:twice
试题分析:小题1:联系上下文及汉语提示,可知句意为:我喜欢和家人一起去野餐。结合语境及汉语提示可知填复数名词picnics,野餐。小题2:联系上下文及汉语提示,可知句意为:我们进行了关于世界上不同节日的表演。太有趣了。结合语境及汉语提示,可知填形容词different,不同的,作定语。小题3:联系上下文及汉语提示,可知句意为:我想买两千克芒果。结合语境及汉语提示,可知填复数名词mangoes,芒果。小题4:联系上下文及汉语提示,可知句意为:在肯德基要一个汉堡怎么样?固定句式why not do sth为什么不做某事,常用来提出某种建议,后面接动词原形,根据汉语提示,可知填原形动词order,.小题5:联系上下文及汉语提示,可知句意为:对于踢足球来说,牛肉能够给选手们足够的能量。本句中for是介词,后面接名词或者动名词作宾语,根据汉语提示,可知填动名词playing.小题6:联系上下文及汉语提示,可知句意为:他们敲了敲邻居的门,喊道:“不给糖就捣蛋”。结合语境及所给单词,可知填名词所有格neighbour’s,邻居的,作定语。小题7:联系上下文及汉语提示,可知句意为:我最喜欢春节,因为我可以从父母那里得到红包.结合语境可知填副词well的最高级形式best,最.做状语.小题8:联系上下文及汉语提示,可知句意为:莫言是第一个获得诺贝尔文学奖的中国作家.结合语境可知填one的序数词形式first,第一个.小题9:联系上下文及汉语提示,可知句意为:你真的对骑马舞_江南style感兴趣吗?——是的,真的很有趣。结合语境可知填real的副词形式really,真正地,做状语.小题10:联系上下文及汉语提示,可知句意为:一天刷两次牙对我们有好处。结合语境可知填two的副词形式twice,两次,做状语.知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
They can get red packets of money.这句话要加些什么吗They can get red packets of money.比如说+SOME在RED前?
▓纯白0014
应该在red前加一些量词,不加也没关系
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不加也对,加some 或 lot of等修饰词也对
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:Should kids get paid for doing the housework at home?是什么意思?
Should kids get paid for doing the housework at home?
问题补充:
孩子们应该得到报酬做家务在家吗?
孩子应该为在家做家事得到报酬?
孩子应该为在家做家事得到报酬?
孩子们应该得到报酬为做家务在家吗?
小孩应该为了在家做家事拿到钱?
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}