根据首3个字母的单词写单词“s_intheskyareverybautiful

根据句意添单词,首字母已给出 i often b_____ some books from the library i am looking for a book,but i can't find it on the s______ what's in your p______,ann?----- some money,about 20 yuan they are having classes in the c_______ classes b____ at 7:30in the moring sunday is the f____ day of the week lucy and lily a _____ go to the park by bus do you go to school by bike?------no.i w_____to school lin tai wants to be a player like yao ming ,so ge often plays b________at school 根据汉语提示写出单词 交谈______ 制作卡片______ 教学楼_____ 在`````中心_______ 在`````````中间______听____ 看电视____ 乘火车_____ 去游泳_____ 读书________ 句型转换 1they are having an english class at the moment(改为一般疑问句) _____THE _______AN ENGLISH CLASS AT THE MOMENT 2:I RIDE A BIKE TO SCHOOL ON WEEKDAYS (用NOW做时间状语改写句子 I ______ ______ A BIKE TO SCHOOL NOW
天外飞仙341
填单词.borrow,shelf,purse,classroom,begin,free,always,walk,basketball写单词chat,make a card,teaching building,in the centre of,between,listen,watch TV,by train,go swimming,read books句型转换Are they having an English class at the moment?I like ridding a bike to school now.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
填单词. borrow -- shelf--
classroom -- begin -- first --always -- walkbasketball中译英conversation -- make a card -- teaching building -- in the center of -- between -- listen ...
扫描下载二维码英语问题1.Where's Mike?
)He's _____with his uncle_____the phone.A talk on
B talking on
C talking in
D to talk,on2.We are l______to the teacher in class(根据首字母写出单词)3.句子翻译(1)你妈妈在干什么?
他在和阿姨购物.(2)杰姆在哪里?
他在打扫房间(3)汤姆和艾伦正在教室里下棋(4)我们班的学生正在举行派对4.词组翻译与他交谈
等待他们_____5.Look!Tom____(not read).6.My brother is playing basketball
(改为一般疑问句)___ your
brother ____
____?7.The story isn't interesting,I think .(同义句转换) I _____
the story is____ .
腐姐控百合331
1. B2. listening3.
(1) What is your mother doing? She is shopping with aunt.(2) Where is Tom? He is cleaning the room.(3) Tom is playing chess with Alan in classroom.(4) Students in our class are holding a party.4. talk with him, wait for them5. is not reading6. Is, playing basketball7. think, uninteresting
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据所给首字母或汉语写出正确的英语单词。
1. B_____&your math book here. 2. The store s_____&kinds of things. They are very cheap. 3. Watching TV is b_____. But playing soccer is very interesting. 4. His first name is John, and his f_____ name is Green. 5. All the fruit and vegetables are at a very good p_____. 6. Do you (需要) _____ big and red strawberries at five yuan a kilo? 7. The sports shoes in all (颜色) _____ are 70 yuan a pair. 8. How much are the (短裤) _____?9. In the store, we can (买) _____ school things. 10. Come and see for (你亲自) _____ at Huaxing Clothes Store!
夏兮颜0627
1. Bring& 2. sells& 3. boring &4. family& 5. price 6. need& 7. colors& 8. shorts& 9. buy& 10. yourself
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码根据首字母拼写单词This is the b____ of the garden tour.I am s___ they can play in the heat.L___ are from South Africa.He is a policeman.It is a d___ job.
beginning 开始sure确信Lions 狮子dangerous危险的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
BestshockedL___dangerous
beginingsureLionsdangerous
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 3个字母的单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信