哪位大神医生帮我看看那里这篇英语作文的语病有哪些?知道很多😂仔细挑挑,不胜感激

求助大神,一篇英语作文......1.在家吃饭时,不挑食,不剩饭;在饭店吃饭时,剩菜打包。2.自觉节水,节电。3.节约用纸,提倡双面用纸,减少资源浪费,保护环境。80词左右...我英语还不错,但这篇没思路,尤其是开头结尾,如何用初三的词汇水平让它亮起来。谢谢大家
文爷君唰侾扭
我在家吃饭时,不挑食,不剩饭;就算在在饭店吃饭时,剩菜都要打包。自觉节水,节电是我的责任。节约用纸,我希望大家“双面用纸”减少资源浪费,保护环境。I eat at home, not picky about food, even in the meal at the hotel, would have to pack. Consciousness of water-saving...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请各位英语大神帮忙修改一下以下的英文文章,本人英文不好,有很多语病,先谢谢了。First, family labor are small scale working, if man and woman do it together, then the results withlead to mixed result. For example, is about washing dishes, some wash very clean but some are not clean at all. And also about clean the house. Base ontraditional culture, boy feel“shock”when he is clean the toilet or the place are very dirty, so the boy may be clean the dirty place casually.So the girl must be clean the dish, toilet again. So according this two example, we know it not only make the results will lead to mixed results , it also will be wasted if boy do skilled work and the same time girl would be easy to be injured if they do menial jobs Second, is because the thinking mode for boy and girl have similar different. Girls are good at image thinking and convergent thinking,but may be not so good atlogical thinking. Boys are good at logical thinking, but they may be don’toften pay enough attention to the details. Third, division of labor between girl and boy, each one is responsible for a piece of work, to reducedifferent views of the same friction about the work. For example, is about the education of children.,father and mother may behave different methods on teaching children, if two people also focus toeducation for children, the children may be feel some troubles because parents teach their children the values and norms are different ,it may be have some friction,It is no good for children. I give one example , is in the traditional culture,if the children bully by another people, father may be teach children go tobully back the people but the mother may be teach children do care about this.So the children don't know what to do next
First, the family work together in small scale, if men and women, so the results lead mixed. For example, about the dishes, wash clothes very clean but some not clean. About cleaning the house. The foundation of traditional culture, the boy was "shocked" when he was cleaning the toilets or place is very dirty, so the boy can clean dirty place. So the girls must clean plate, and then the toilet. Therefore, these two examples, we know that it not only makes the results will lead to different results, this also will be if the child doing technical work at the same time the girl will easily if they do menial work second injured waste, because of the boy and the girl's way of thinking has a similar difference. The girl is good at image thinking and convergent thinking, but may not be very good atlogical thinking. The boy is good at logical thinking, but they may don'toften attention to detail. Third, the division of labor between girls and boys, each person is responsible for a piece of work, related to the same friction point reducedifferent. For example, the education of children. , father and mother behavior may be different methods to educate the children, if two people also pay attention to education child, the child may feel that some trouble, because the parents teach their children the values and norms of different, it may have some friction, which is not good for the children. I cite an example, in the traditional culture, if bullying by another child, the father can teach children to bully people back but the mother can teach children to do care about this. So the children don't know what to do next.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码我是初二的学生,写了两篇英语作文,求大神帮我挑挑错Thanksgiving Day is coming.I plan to thank my mother.Because she look after me every day.I am cooking many food for my mother.And than I am helping my mother to clean our house.I am going shopping with my mom.I want to say to my mother "Mother,thank you a lot!I love you " I have two friends.They are LiMing and ZhangHua.THYhave many difference.LiMing is outgoing and funny.He often takes me laugh.But ZhangHua is serious and calm .He is as athletic and friendly as LiMing.And LiMing likes eating fruit.ZhangHua likes to eat vegetables .He drinks it's good for his health .LiMing likes drinking milk .But ZhangHua likes drinking water.
Because she looks after me every dayAnd then I am helping my mother to clean our house第一篇作文没有连词作辅助,整篇文章显得是组装起来的I WILL=I going to所以这两个词一起用,才不会显得文章单调除了第一句,就没有添加其他特色句子,这种作文的分数一般不搞
嘻嘻~没关系,只要其他对了就好。谢谢你啦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语大神,英语帝呢。。。帮看看这个有语病没..谢了_ac米兰吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:986,497贴子:
英语大神,英语帝呢。。。帮看看这个有语病没..谢了
If you understand the value of love and love you have given me I have to wait for the future.
作为单纯的书迷的你,是...
三途河畔鬼话生,青梅煮...
爱上宇宙,爱上宇宙吧
杨紫秦俊杰恋情曝光
一晃眼小学生们都开始放...
随着这批小生的崛起,他...
2017年第一个流行语就这...
特邀专访嘉宾@Coser希小...
因一部网剧爆红的明星盘点
◆俗话说,一木不成林,...
【升华版】如果你爱豆一...
电影《黄金时代》的海报...
37《超佳阵容》2017精心打造的首款3D足球游戏「超佳阵容」画面效果逼真,多人在线PK;ac米兰西甲正版授权,不一样的足球操作体验,ac米兰点击试玩&&
感觉不太通啊,你想表达什么汉语意思?
If you understand the value of love and the love you have given me, I have to wait for the future.(句意不通)
把中文报一下
这句话大概除了你没人看懂它的中文意思
If you neither understand the meaning of love nor the love that I have given you before, I will always waiting for you until you know it
是不是楼主想表达的意思?
楼主你中文就不通阿,爱的含义和你给的爱怎么并列?“读懂爱的含义”这个是通的,“读懂你给的爱”,这是啥玩意?
我猜是“读懂爱的含义和我曾经给你的爱”,即使这样都很别扭阿。。
If you understand the value of love and the love you have given me,I will be waitingfor you all the time.
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮我看看我木耳算黑吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信