putting outthings away和putting outaway things哪个对哪个错还是都对

unit 2 The Fine Art of Putting Things Off_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。新编英语教程第六册 何兆熊,章伟良主编十佳教师大赛教案 ...  Unit_2 the fine art of putting things off译文_社会学_人文社科_专业资料。高级英语第六册Unit_2 the fine art of putting things off译文Unit...  The Fine Art of Putting Things Off Michael Demarest 1 &Never put off till tomorrow,& exhorted Lord Chesterfield in 1749, &what you can do today.& Th...  Unit Two Text I The Fine Art of Putting Things Off 新编大学英语新编大学英语隐藏&& Unit Two Text I The Fine Art of Putting Things Off Michael Demarest...  The fine art of putting things off Paragraph: 3 Incur:招致,引起;revive:唤醒 4 Monopoly:垄断;proconsul:地方总督;ruminate:沉思,反复思考; blessedly:幸福的...  A New English Course (6): Lecture Notes Unit 2: The Fine Art of Putting Things Off 漳州师院外语系高级英语教研室 Unit Two Text 1: The Fine Arts ...  Unit2 The Fine Art of Putting Things Off 拖延的艺术 “今天能做的事情决不要推到明天。 ” 切斯特菲尔德伯爵在 1794 年劝告儿子说。 但是这 位高雅德伯爵...  Unit 2 Text I The Fine Art of Putting Things Off 拖延的艺术 迈克尔?德马雷斯特 “今天能做的事情决不要推到明天。 ”切斯特菲尔德伯爵在 1794 年劝告儿子...  Unit2 TextITheFineArtofPuttingThingsOff 拖延的艺术 迈克尔?德马雷斯特 1“今天能做的事情决不要推到明天。 ”切斯特菲尔德伯爵在 1794 年劝告儿子说。但是这位...第三节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。Young Alfred Higgins, who worked in the store was putting on his coat, getting ready to go home. Mr. Carr, the little gray-haired man who owned the store looked 21_ at Alfred as he passed, and said in a very 22 voice, "Just one moment, Alfred." Mr. Carr spoke so quietly that he 23 Alfred. "Maybe, you'd be good enough to 24 a few things out of your pockets and 25 them here before you go." "What -- What things?” After a few moments, he put his hand into his 26 and took out the things he had stolen. "And maybe you can tell me how long this has been 27 on." said Mr. Carr. "This is the first time …." Mr. Carr was 28 to answer, “So now you'll tell me a lie, eh? I tell you, you've been doing this for a long time." Mr. Carr had a 29 smile on his face. "I don’t like to call the police," he said, "but maybe I 30 call your mother, and let her know I'm going to have you put in jail." Mr. Carr started to go to the phone. He told her to come to the 31 in a hurry. Alfred thought his mother would come, rushing in, eyes 32 with anger. Alfred and Mr. Carr waited, but said nothing. At last they 33 someone at the closed door. Alfred's mother came in with a friendly smile and put out her hand to Mr. Carr, said 34 , "I' m Mrs. Higgins, Alfred's mother." Mr. Carr was 35 at the way she came in. She was very calm, quiet and friendly. "Is Alfred in 36?" she asked. "He has been taking things from the store.” She looked at her son and said 37 . "Is it so, Alfred?" "Yes." Higgins put out her hand and 38 Mr. Carr's arm with great gentleness, as if she knew just how he felt. She 39 her head away. Then she looked again at Mr. Carr 40 a pleasant smile and asked, "What do you want to do, Mr. Carr?" "I was going to get a cop. That is what I should do -- call the police." 21.A.up B.down
C.into D.back 22.A.confident B.soft C.sharp
D.warm 23.A.frightened B.annoyed C.worried
D.pleased 24.A.throw B.make
D.drop 25.A.desert B.show
C.display
D.leave 26.A.backpack B.pockets
C.wallet D.counter 27.A.keeping B.carrying C.moving D.going 28.A.quick B.slow C.upset
D.rude 29.A.strange B.happy C.kind D.warm 30.A.would B.must C.should
D.need 31.A.police station B.home C.store
D.club 32.A.exploding B.shining C.bursting D.burning 33.A.observed B.heard
C.noticed D.found 34.A.seriously B.politely
C.pleasantly D.bitterly 35.A.surprised B.dissatisfied C.excited D.disappointed 36.A.trouble B.danger C.debt D.prison 37.A.firmly B.loudly C.sadly
D.eagerly 38.A.pushed B.grasped C.touched
D.pulled 39.A.locked B.moved C.changed D.turned 40.A.at B.with C.for D.in
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:第三节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。Young Alfred Higgins, who worked in the store was putting on his coat, getting ready to go home. Mr. Carr, the little gray-haired man who owned the store looked 21_ at Alfred as he passed, and said in a very 22 voice, "Just one moment, Alfred." Mr. Carr spoke so quietly that he 23 Alfred. "Maybe, you'd be good enough to 24 a few things out of your pockets and 25 them here before you go." "What -- What things?” After a few moments, he put his hand into his 26 and took out the things he had stolen. "And maybe you can tell me how long this has been 27 on." said Mr. Carr. "This is the first time …." Mr. Carr was 28 to answer, “So now you'll tell me a lie, eh? I tell you, you've been doing this for a long time." Mr. Carr had a 29 smile on his face. "I don’t like to call the police," he said, "but maybe I 30 call your mother, and let her know I'm going to have you put in jail." Mr. Carr started to go to the phone. He told her to come to the 31 in a hurry. Alfred thought his mother would come, rushing in, eyes 32 with anger. Alfred and Mr. Carr waited, but said nothing. At last they 33 someone at the closed door. Alfred's mother came in with a friendly smile and put out her hand to Mr. Carr, said 34 , "I' m Mrs. Higgins, Alfred's mother." Mr. Carr was 35 at the way she came in. She was very calm, quiet and friendly. "Is Alfred in 36?" she asked. "He has been taking things from the store.” She looked at her son and said 37 . "Is it so, Alfred?" "Yes." Higgins put out her hand and 38 Mr. Carr's arm with great gentleness, as if she knew just how he felt. She 39 her head away. Then she looked again at Mr. Carr 40 a pleasant smile and asked, "What do you want to do, Mr. Carr?" "I was going to get a cop. That is what I should do -- call the police." 21.A.up B.down
C.into D.back 22.A.confident B.soft C.sharp
D.warm 23.A.frightened B.annoyed C.worried
D.pleased 24.A.throw B.make
D.drop 25.A.desert B.show
C.display
D.leave 26.A.backpack B.pockets
C.wallet D.counter 27.A.keeping B.carrying C.moving D.going 28.A.quick B.slow C.upset
D.rude 29.A.strange B.happy C.kind D.warm 30.A.would B.must C.should
D.need 31.A.police station B.home C.store
D.club 32.A.exploding B.shining C.bursting D.burning 33.A.observed B.heard
C.noticed D.found 34.A.seriously B.politely
C.pleasantly D.bitterly 35.A.surprised B.dissatisfied C.excited D.disappointed 36.A.trouble B.danger C.debt D.prison 37.A.firmly B.loudly C.sadly
D.eagerly 38.A.pushed B.grasped C.touched
D.pulled 39.A.locked B.moved C.changed D.turned 40.A.at B.with C.for D.in 第三节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。Young Alfred Higgins, who worked in the store was putting on his coat, getting ready to go home. Mr. Carr, the little gray-haired man who owned the store looked 21_ at Alfred as he passed, and said in a very 22&& voice, "Just one moment, Alfred." Mr. Carr spoke so quietly that he& 23& Alfred. "Maybe, you'd be good enough to 24& a few things out of your pockets and 25& them here before you go." "What -- What things?” After a few moments, he put his hand into his& 26& and took out the things he had stolen. "And maybe you can tell me how long this has been& 27& on." said Mr. Carr. "This is the first time …." &Mr. Carr was&& 28& to answer, “So now you'll tell me a lie, eh? I tell you, you've been doing this for a long time." Mr. Carr had a 29& smile on his face. "I don’t like to call the police," he said, "but maybe I& 30& call your mother, and let her know I'm going to have you put in jail." Mr. Carr started to go to the phone. He told her to come to the& 31&& in a hurry. Alfred thought his mother would come, rushing in, eyes&& 32& with anger. Alfred and Mr. Carr waited, but said nothing. At last they 33& someone at the closed door. Alfred's mother came in with a friendly smile and put out her hand to Mr. Carr, said 34& , "I' m Mrs. Higgins, Alfred's mother." Mr. Carr was& 35& at the way she came in. She was very calm, quiet and friendly. "Is Alfred in 36&&?" she asked. "He has been taking things from the store.” She looked at her son and said& 37 . "Is it so, Alfred?" "Yes." Higgins put out her hand and& 38 Mr. Carr's arm with great gentleness, as if she knew just how he felt. She&& 39 her head away. Then she looked again at Mr. Carr& 40& a pleasant smile and asked, "What do you want to do, Mr. Carr?" "I was going to get a cop. That is what I should do -- call the police." 21.A.up&&&&&&& B.down &&& C.into&&&&& D.back 22.A.confident& B.soft&&&&& C.sharp &&& D.warm 23.A.frightened B.annoyed&&& C.worried && D.pleased 24.A.throw&&&&&& B.make &&& C.take
&&&&D.drop 25.A.desert&&&&&& B.show &&& C.display &&& D.leave 26.A.backpack& B.pockets && C.wallet&&&&&& D.counter 27.A.keeping&&& B.carrying&&& C.moving&&&& D.going 28.A.quick&&&&&&&&& B.slow&&&& C.upset &&& D.rude 29.A.strange&&&& B.happy&&&&&& C.kind&&&& D.warm 30.A.would&&&&& B.must&&&& C.should &&& D.need 31.A.police station B.home&& C.store &&&&&& D.club 32.A.exploding B.shining&&&& C.bursting&&& D.burning &33.A.observed&& B.heard &&&&& C.noticed&&&& D.found 34.A.seriously&& B.politely && C.pleasantly D.bitterly 35.A.surprised& B.dissatisfied&&&&&& C.excited&&&& D.disappointed 36.A.trouble&&&& B.danger&&&&& C.debt&&&& D.prison 37.A.firmly&&&&& B.loudly&&&&& C.sadly &&&&& D.eagerly 38.A.pushed&&&& B.grasped&&&& C.touched && D.pulled 39.A.locked&&&&& B.moved&&&&& C.changed&&& D.turned 40.A.at&&&&&&&& B.with&&&& C.for&&&&&& D.in 科目:难易度:最佳答案21---40&& ABCCD&& BDAAC&& CDBBA&& ACCDB&&解析知识点:&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心things not to give away
把不要的东西送人
求翻译:take in many rays than our eyes 是什么意思? ...
他从自行车上摔了下来,并受了伤 He threw it down on a bicycle, and injured
把不要的东西送人 Things not to give away
员工明确地给我看维修费用的单据 null ...
基于3个网页-
I decided to not leave Nihilum right away but to give things more time in the hope that matters would improve.
于是我改变了主意暂时不退出公会,我希望事情能有好的转机。
All winning managers have figured out the Law of Reciprocity. That's why they make it a habit to give their credit away and assume full responsibility for things that do not work out.
凡是成功的经理人都知道怎么运用互惠法则,这也是为什么他们总能抛开一己之私,在遭遇挫折之时能够承担起全部责任的原因。
Lk. 6:30 To everyone who asks of you, give; and from him who takes away your things, do not require their return.
路六30 凡求你的,就给他;有人夺你的东西去,不用再要回来。
Now, those things I would have to give away, and I simply decided I would not give them away.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!get things out away
把事情出来了
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
Eyelashes are useful for keeping out dust and other things, and tears wash away any small pieces that get through the other defenses.
眼睛睫毛对阻止尘埃及其它东西进入眼睛很有用,泪水可冲洗掉到达其它防护组织的任何小的碎片。
What I have now is the following: I can write expressions, do combinations of things to get out values, I can store them away, I can print them up.
我已经讲过如下内容:,如何写表达式,如果把东西混合然后得到结果值,我可以将其保存,也可以将其显示。
Right, so the things we want you to take away from this are, get into the habit of using pseudo code when you sit down to start a problem, write out what are the steps.
好,这儿我想大家明白的就是,养成解决问题时先写伪代码的好习惯,把步骤都写出来,我想要告诉你们的是一个好的程序员。
What I have now is the following: I can write expressions, do combinations of things to get out values, I can store them away, I can print them up.
我已经讲过如下内容:,如何写表达式,如果把东西混合然后得到结果值,我可以将其保存,也可以将其显示。
"He's had a chance to get away and sort things out and he has worked exceptionally hard in Adelaide, " added Ponting.
The first thing they would do is collude and as they have more time than us to work out these things, they would likely get away with it too.
As Indian Summer brings warms days and cool nights, it is good to get out in the garage and do something, which is my case is the wholly therapeutic task of throwing things away.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 putting up 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信