本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:200 &&
在会议上如何用英语介绍发言人
你可能关注的文档:
··········
在会议上如何用英语介绍发言人
Good morning/afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for your attending. It’s my pleasure to introduce our speaker today, Dr. David Ho. Ho is the scientific director and chief executive officer of Aaron Diamond AIDs Research Counter at Rockefeller University in New York City. Ourspeaker got his bachelor of science in physics from the California Institute of Technology in 1974 and MD from the Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology in 1978. He has been at the forefront of AIDs research for decades. He is famous for understanding the treatment of HIV infection. He devised the highly active anti-retroviral therapy, which helped control HIV replication in patients.Ho received numerous honors and awards for his scientific accomplishments. Ho was TIME?s Man of the year in 1996.Ho was presented with the Presidential Citizens Medal by Present Clinton. Other accolades include the Ernst Jung Prize in Medicine, Mayor?s Award for Excellence in Science & Technology, the Squibb Award, and the Hoechst Marion Roussel Award.Ho used to be chosen as commencement speaker at Caltech, MIT, and Harvard School of Public Health. The topic of today?s presentation is The Present Status of AIDs among College Students. Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to Dr. David Ho.
篇二:英文学术会议主持人发言稿
Good morning,ladies and gentleman.Welcome to Harbin,a beautiful northland ice city of China.I’m ABC,from school of economics and management of HIT.Its a very very great pleasure to participate in the 5TH International Finance Conference as the chairman,its my first time to do so.And I really really enjoy being stay here with you this morning.The International Finance Conference has been held 4th times by CFA institute since 1998. The purpose of the conference is to share our experiences and knowledge in regard to the theory, frontier developments and reaserches, as well as possible applications of t
正在加载中,请稍后...本周英语反思!1.我不知道老师指的是中文还是英文,所以请用中文写了去翻译出来.2要求是(学了什么,学得怎么样)我也不知道学了什么,请君用高一的思维去完成.3.没有字数限制,我觉的三句话就好,我也简单抄.4.九号中午前完成,下午我就要去学校,
1、懂得了如何面对高一繁重的学业压力
2、 通过阅读一些英语书籍培养了一定的英语兴趣
每日一读让我培养了比较好的语感
4、 单词是英语的股价 不可或缺1, learned how to face a heavy academic pressure 2, by reading some English books developed certain English interest 3, daily read let me cultivate the good sense of language 4, word is English essential share price
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 cad出现选择集 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信