be sorry造句 +句子 造句

求造句啊。求好人!_英语学习吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:306,490贴子:
求造句啊。求好人!收藏
be sorry to have done。用这个,造两个句子。seem to have done 两个句子。be said to have done 同两个。be supposed to have done 两个。be report to have done两个。求好心人呐~我都不会 坐等。英语差的要死!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或并列句例句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
并列句例句
上传于||文档简介
&&比​较​全​面​的
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢be sorry for的用法和样例:
He was sorry for her and tried to cheer her up.
他为她感到难过,并试图使她振作起来。
I'm truly sorry that things had to end like this.
事情落到这样的结局,我从内心里感到歉疚。
be sorry for的海词问答与网友补充:
be sorry for的相关资料:
be sorry for&:&对…感到可 ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
相关词典网站:的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:It won't be long before you feel sorry for what you have done.
不久你就会对你的所作所为感到后悔的。
During the Tearing Apart, it's natural to worry that you'll never be happy again, to feel sorry for yourself, and of course, be tempted to return to your partner.
在“撕开”其间,你会担心这辈子再也不会有幸福了,会为自己感到难过,当然也可能遇到重吃回头草的诱惑,出现这样一些情形都是再自然不过的事儿了。
Whenever I feel inclined to be sorry for myself I remember that boy.
当我对自己感到绝望时,就会想起那个男孩。
There will be a day (that) you'll feel sorry for it.
总有一天你会因此而后悔的。
We feel sorry we cannot be able to do what you ask for.
很抱歉我们不克不及办您所要求的事。
I'm very sorry we are unable to provide you the goods, due to the shortage of its accessories, we may have them by next month, i feel very sorry for the deal can not be made this time.
很抱歉你的货我们无法交货给你,因为现在这种货的配件缺货,也许下个月我们才能有货,这一单生意做不成我真的很遗憾!
"Naturally, I feel embarrassed at the way that we won and feel extremely sorry for the Irish who definitely deserve to be in South Africa," Henry said in a statement.
亨利在声明中说:"以这种方式取得胜利,我自然会觉得尴尬,我对爱尔兰人感到极其抱歉,他们完全配得上晋级南非。"
We have no reason for him sad, on the contrary, we should feel sorry for ourselves because we lost can not be replaced by an actor, the only film in the history of Humphrey Bogart .
我们没有理由为他伤感,相反,我们应该为自己感到遗憾,因为我们失去了一个无法替代的演员,电影史上唯一的亨弗莱·鲍嘉。
Those who must always be the 'best', do you envy them or feel sorry for them?
那些必须成为“最强”的人,你会去羡慕他们,还是同情他们。
Writers like to see their names on books. But ghost writers have to be invisible like real ghosts. But don't feel so sorry for them; they get very well paid for writing under somebody else's name.
他说:“作家都喜欢在书上看到自己的名字.但是,黑笔杆就得像真的鬼一样让人看不到.可是,他们以别人的名义写东西能赚很多钱,所以也别太同情他们啦。”
But ghost writers have to be invisible like real ghost, but don't feel too sorry for them. they get very well paid for writing under somebody else's name.
可是,他们以别人的名义写东西能赚很多钱,所以也别同情他们啦。
I am not very happy not to the contrary, for me, I feel sorry for the mother because she worked hard to be a person I grew up in custody.
我对并没有非常的不开心,相反我替我的妈妈感到难过,因为她要一个人辛苦地把我抚养长大。
You don't need to feel sorry for me, I don't need to be poor, also do not need to be sorry!
您不必为我感到难过,我不需要是穷人,也不必抱歉!
The only thing I feel sorry for is Ma's injury. I hope she will be OK and come back soon.
我唯一感到遗憾的事情是马晓旭的受伤。我希望她一切正常,尽早归队。
If you follow this advice, within a few generations, people will never have to feel sorry for poor little beggar children again, because there won't be any!
如果你遵照这一忠告,只要几个世代,人们就再也不会为小乞丐心怀歉疚了,因为再也不会有这样的孩子。
“I feel sorry for Mrs B, ” Mishima shrugs, “but look at it this way: it could be she’s been causing him trouble for years.
我很同情B女士,"三岛耸了耸肩,“但如果从这个角度来看:也许她让他这几年一直苦恼不已。
I may be a fatalist and I always feel that an unknown power in my body is driving me to do this, if I don't do it, I have no idea why I feel very suffering and sorry for certain things.
我总觉得在我生命里面,是有一种力量在驱使我做这件事情的,如果我不去做,不知道为什么,心里就会非常得难受,感觉自己对不起某种东西。
In your personal life, your reaction to stressful situations like these might be to start shouting, or to go hide in a corner and feel sorry for yourself for a while.
在您个人生活里,面临上述这些压力重重的情境时也许可以开始大声叫喊、或是躲到一个角落里独自难受一阵子。
Don't be that guy. Then we won't have to feel sorry for you.
不要做那样的人,那样的话我们就不会为你惋惜了。
Frankly, I have great respect the Mr. Singh; but he is not fit to be a PM, i dont know if i should feel angry or sorry for him.
坦白说,我特尊重辛格,但他实在是不合适当总理,也不知道该气他还是为他感到遗憾。
Writers like to see their names on books. But ghost writers have to be invisible like real ghosts. But don't feel so sorry for them; they get very well paid for writing under somebody else's name.
他说:“作傢都喜欢在书上看到自己的名字.但是,黑笔杆就得像真的鬼一样让人看不到.可是,他们以别人的名义写东西能赚很多钱,所以也别太同情他们啦。”
I feel a little bit sorry for the fact that I couldn't be with them because of our match but on the other hand I am very proud and very happy!
由于比赛的缘故,生产时,我没有陪着他们,我感到一点抱歉。但我现在非常骄傲也非常幸福!
I feel sorry that I can't help her much in those problems, and I can't even be with her for long as I am engaged in my own crucial things.
她经历这么多麻烦我却帮不上什么忙,甚至不能长时间陪伴她,因为我也有我的责任,我的事情和我的工作。
I feel sorry that I can't help her much in those problems, and I can't even be with her for long as I am engaged in my own crucial things.
她经历这么多麻烦我却帮不上什么忙,甚至不能长时间陪伴她,因为我也有我的责任,我的事情和我的工作。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 be sorry 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信