如何用英语简单描述整个外贸整个流程流程

用英语简述外贸流程
joWD09YN10
Export trade processes - to
1. Receipt of order: XX Trade Company after the receipt of customer orders, customer orders should be translated into or
2. Orders review: XX Company Trade Department is responsible for organizing the company, products, goods seized and the Department of the Ministry staff to carry out assessment of customer orders, the main assessment of issues, including product features and quality requirements, production capacity, packaging requirement
3. The signing of sales contract: XX Trade Company in accordance with orders for the production of a sales contract offer, signed and sealed by the customer return the first, and then signed by the c
4. The preparation of export plans: XX company produces according to the Ministry of Trade, the preparation of the production plan the development of export plans, the production department if the change in production plans, the company shall promptly notify the Ministry of Trade, Ministry of Trade in order to communicate with customers in time to change the situatio
5. Order Tracking: XX company after the Ministry of Trade in the preparation of export plans, the need to actively track the production status of the production sector to ensure that the goods on time and accurately issued. If you have not delivered on time and situation, should be timely feedback to the customer information
6. Set position: Production in communication with the company to confirm the delivery date, the Ministry of Trade should be delivered 5 days before the date of the quantity of goods in accordance with accounting as well as the volume of production orders set position and go to Room Department of trade arrangements for planning positions preparation issues. If we set positions, the need to delay shipment 2 days before the date of notice to plan accordingly Room freight forwarding and trade related issues arranged in a timely manner (such as write-off single, Deputy Customs power of attorney, such as通关单preparation and handling, etc.). Under normal circumstances, will be divided into the following positions to two situations:
a) the designated agent: general provisions applicable to FOB price as well as some of the goods under the terms of CIF. If the designated agent, the Ministry of Trade will take XX companies communicate with customers in advance to confirm the designated agent for more information and to the planning room to the rec
b) Since the order on behalf of: generally applicable to the goods under the terms of CIF price. Cargo Room planning by the Trade and services based on market prices, choice, trade planning room XX responsible for notifying the company they selected the specific circumstances o
7. Cargo shipment: XX Trade Company as set out in accordance with the container size and cargo tray arranged list of the actual situation and the implementation of the production department to the list. Production tray in the process of scheduling issues to be found in time to communicate with the trade reform. Pre-delivery, the Ministry of Trade to be the production of single-ship, from XX company signed inventory of stock to the warehouse manager. Inspection of goods for export, the trade needs to be prepared in advance corresponding inspection products packing list, invoices and contracts for the exports of goods before customs通关单
8. Declaration: XX Trade Company prepared in accordance with the actual number of shipments, prepare declarations, according to (invoices, packing lists, declarations, etc.) to the trade after the planning room, stamping company declaration Chapter XX, chapter business, after the reunification of the sig
9. Invoicing: Upon completion of the declaration, XX Trade Company will be stamped invoice to the customs officers opened the company's financial sales uni
10. Negotiation information ready: After the shipment, XX Trade Company in accordance with the relevant data, as well as customer request for confirmation of the bill of lading and preparing customer bills of lading, certificate of origin, invoices, packing list, weight list, and other related insurance policy
11. To pay a single: Trade is responsible for the planning room collected all negotiation documents, unified audit will be paid in accordance with the terms and requirements will be sent to the Stock Exchange or b
12. Receivables: In accordance with the terms of the sales contract and the payment period, XX Trade Company should be paid to track the recovery situation in a timely manner to ensure the effective functioning of the follow-up. Rooms such as the time of payment not provided for timely reporting of the company in charge of the Ministry of T
13. Write-off: trade, exports of goods in the planning room, are responsible for follow-up inquiries, the single-port electronic information, declarations and pay back to a single work, and electronic information points, as well as joint declaration of the export tax rebate to the company's financial Room XX prepare for refund procedures. In accordance with relevant state law, the company returned a single period of the general declaration for 3 months. XX Trade Company, and retired in accordance with single-back situation, the system will be in the write-off write-off of data related to the trade after the match into the planning room to write off procedures for foreign exchange bureau, the company is generally to write off period of 3-6
14. Refund: written off after the completion of trade responsible for the planning room to write off a single export dedicated joint export tax rebate to the XX company's financial room for a tax rebate, exports of goods to complete the whole process.出口贸易操作流程--转 16:381.
接单:XX公司贸易部在接到客户订单后,须将客户订单转化为公司内部订单;2.
订单评审:XX公司贸易部负责组织公司生产部、产品部及品检部相关人员对客户订单进行评审,主要评审事项包括产品功能和质量要求、生产能力、包装要求以及交货日期等;3.
签订销售合同:XX公司贸易部根据订单报价制作销售合同,由客户首先签字盖章回传后,再由公司领导签字后加盖公章;4.
编制出口计划:XX公司贸易部根据公司生产部编制的生产计划制定出口计划,生产部如果变更生产计划,须及时通知公司贸易部,以便贸易部及时与客户沟通出口计划变更情况;5.
订单跟踪:XX公司贸易部在编制完出口计划后,需积极跟踪生产部门的生产状况以确保货物按时、准确地发出。如果遇到不能按时交货状况,须将信息及时反馈给客户并做出相应调整;6.
订仓:在与公司生产部沟通确认交货日期后,贸易部应在交货日期前5日内根据核算的货物数量以及体积,制作订仓委托单并转到贸易策划室处安排订仓准备事宜。如果要取消订仓,需要在拖货日期前2天内通知相应货代及贸易策划室及时安排相关事宜(如核销单、代理报关委托书、通关单等的准备和办理等)。一般情况下,定仓分为如下两种情况:a)
指定货代:一般适用于FOB价格条款以及部分CIF条款下货物。若为指定货代,则XX公司贸易部需事先与客户进行沟通,确认指定货代详细信息,并转贸易策划室进行备案统计;b)
自订货代:一般适用于CIF价格条款下货物。货代由贸易策划室根据市场以及服务价格等选择决定,贸易策划室负责通知XX公司其所选定货代具体情况;7.
货物出运:XX公司贸易部根据所定货柜尺寸以及货物实际情况编排托盘清单,并将该清单转交生产部落实。生产部在排托盘过程中发现问题须及时与贸易部进行沟通整改。发货前,贸易部需制作出货单,由XX公司负责人签字后转交仓库管理员盘点备货。对于出口货物需报检的,贸易部还需提前准备报检产品对应装箱单、发票和合同以便在货物出口报关前办理好通关单;8.
报关:XX公司贸易部根据实际发货数量编制、准备报关单据(发票、装箱单、报关单等)后转交贸易策划室,加盖XX公司报关章、业务章、签名章后统一进行报关;9.
开票:报关完成后,XX公司贸易部将盖章报关发票转交公司财务人员开立出口货物销售统一发票;10.
准备议付资料:货物发运后,XX公司贸易部根据相关数据以及客户要求确认提单,并着手准备客户要求的提单、原产地证、发票、装箱单、重量单、保险单等相关议付资料;11.
交单:贸易策划室负责收集整理公司所有议付单据,统一进行审核后,将根据付款条款及要求将交易所寄出或进行银行交单;12.
收款:根据销售合同之付款条款和期限,XX公司贸易部应及时跟踪货款回收状况以确保后续工作的有效运行。如客房未按规定时间付款公司贸易部须及时报告主管上级;13.
核销:贸易策划室在货物出口后,负责跟踪查询各单口岸电子信息、报关单的退回以及交单工作,并将口岸电子信息以及报关单的出口退税联转交XX公司财务室准备办理退税手续。按照国家相关法规定,公司报关单退单期限一般为3个月。XX公司贸易部根据回款和退单情况,在核销系统上将相关核销数据匹配后转交贸易策划室统一到外汇局办理核销手续,公司核销期限一般为3-6个月;14. 退税:核销完成后,贸易策划室负责将出口收汇核销单出口退税专用联转交XX公司财务室办理退税,完成整个货物出口流程。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码如何用英语简单描述整个外贸流程 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 390418
福步币 3 块
阅读权限 40
如何用英语简单描述整个外贸流程
如何用英语简单描述整个外贸流程
[ 本帖最后由 Namiko-zs 于
10:29 编辑 ]
在人生的汪洋里狗刨
UID 383712
福步币 121 块
阅读权限 40
来自 zhangzhou
receive money
UID 390418
福步币 3 块
阅读权限 40
原帖由 haring 于
15:33 发表
receive money
无帮无派流浪中
UID 369549
阅读权限 40
First: establish business relationship.
we nomorally email each other sending our price list or quoations , and then they reply, at last we agree the items including payment terms FOB or CIF ?or the specifications of packing and quantities and so on , also the goods must be the same of wot they need ,everyth.
Also, we will goona some&&Export Commodities Fair,Canton Fair for example. to meet the purchase foreigners all over the world where we negotiate face to face and sometime sign the contract soon or just accept the basic items between the seller and buyer.
Second, wotever we establish business-ship, by email, or through ur friend's introduction, or some Fairs , or even a coinsident meeting in the bus, the contract is the key point we do business.So this step is to sign the contract, and fax to ur customer then he resign it and fax us again.
Third. implement a contract. u then press ur customer to senf u a&&L/C, letter of credit, and check if it is 100% same with the contract, i mean the information ,even one difference is not accepted, coz we cant get payment just coz of the difference. If ok, then reform ur factory to start mass production.
Fouth, u should make out the docs like inv, or packing list and others if necessary including Canada Customs Inv, C/O,FORM A and so on .
Five, u should inform ur shiping forwarder to ...sorry , no . u should prepare for the declaration of goods with the ready docs . And when the shipment time is coming , u should inform ur shiping forwarder to consign the goods to the port of shipment.
Six, u may get the B/L after the shipment 2days or 3, then u check the b/l to see if the same with other docs. if ok , u send it as well as other docs to ur notifying bank or advising bank. then after bank's checking , they wil send it to the opening bank and meanwhile pay u the goods money .
If the payment term is TT , u fax the b/l to ur customer directly, they will tt ur bank .......
UID 299869
阅读权限 25
看来有个人今天下午真的很闲...
UID 1078462
阅读权限 25
tks for sharing
UID 1085078
阅读权限 40
回复 #4 SOHO片断 的帖子
这样的话——我就先存着了 ,谢谢~
UID 497928
阅读权限 25
very good english
UID 1082471
阅读权限 25
original?&&or just copy? haha&&whatever, it can be useful
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-外贸业务全过程英文邮件_外贸英语
外贸业务全过程英文邮件
学习啦【外贸英语】 编辑:泽燕
  学习啦小编为大家整理了外贸业务全过程英文邮件,一起来学习吧!
  1. 向顾客推销商品
  Dear Sir: May 1, 2001
  Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure.
  Yours faithfully
  2. 提出询价
  Dear Sir: Jun.1, 2001
  We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon..
  3. 迅速提供报价
  Dear Sir: June 4, 2001
  Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain Bike. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list. After studying the prices and terms of trade, you will understand why we are working to capacity to meet the demand. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you.
  4. 如何讨价还价
  Dear Sir: June 8, 2001
  We have received your price lists and have studied it carefully. However, the price level in your quotation is too high for this market, If you are prepared to grant us a discount of 10% for a quantity of 200, we would agree to your offer. You should note that some price cut will justify itself by an increase in business. We hope to hear from you soon.
  Yours truly
  5-1 同意进口商的还价
  Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001
  Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We have accepted your offer on the terms suggested. Enclosed our will find a special price list that we believe will meet your ideas of prices. You should note that the recent advances in raw materials have affected the cost of this product unfavorably. However, for your order we have kept our prices down.
  Sincerely
  5-2 拒绝进口商的还价
  Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001
  Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We regret that we cannot meet your terms. We must point out that the falling market here leaves us little or no margin of profit. We must ask you for a keener price in respect to future orders. At present the best discount offered for a quantity of 200 is 5%. Our current situation leaves us little room to bargain. We hope you will reconsider the offer.
  6. 正式提出订单
  Dear Sir: June 15, 2001
  We have discussed your offer of 5% and accept it on the terms quoted. We are prepared to give your product a trial, provided you can guarantee delivery on or before the 20th of September. The enclosed order is given strictly on this condition. We reserve the right of refusal of delivery and/or cancellation of the order after this date.
  7. 确认订单
  Dear Sir: June 20, 2001
  Thank you very much for your order of June 15 for 200 Deer Mountain Bikes. We will make every possible effort to speed up delivery. We will advise you of the date of dispatch. We are at your service at all times.
  Sincerely
  8. 请求开立信用证
  Gentlemen: June 18, 2001
  Thank you for your order No. 599. In order to execute it, please open an irrevocable L/C for the amount of US$ 50,000 in our favor. This account shall be available until Sep. 20. Upon arrival of the L/C we will pack and ship the order as requested.
  Sincerely
  9. 通知已开立信用证
  Dear Sir: June 24, 2001
  Thank you for your letter of June 18 enclosing details of your terms. According to your request for opening an irrevocable L/C, we have instructed the Beijing City Commercial Bank to open a credit for US$ 50,000 in your favor, valid until Sep. 20. Please advise us by fax when the order has been executed.
  Sincerely
  10. 请求信用证延期
  Dear Sir: Sep. 1, 2001
  We are sorry to report that in spite of our effort, we are unable to guarantee shipment by the agreed date due to a strike at our factory. We are afraid that your L/C will be expire before shipment. Therefore, please explain our situation to your customers and secure their consent to extend the L/C to Sept.30.
  Sincerely
  11. 同意更改信用证
  Gentlemen: Sept. 5, 2001
  We received your letter today and have informed our customers of your situation. As requested, we have instructed the Beijing City Commercial Bank to extend the L/C up to and including September 30. Please keep us abreast of any new development.
  Sincerely
本文已影响 人
[外贸业务全过程英文邮件]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
2093人看了觉得好
【外贸英语】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有外贸常用英语口语100句
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
外贸常用英语口语100句如下:
1 I' ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
61 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
68 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
71 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
81 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:}

我要回帖

更多关于 外贸流程英语口语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信