哪位大神帮我把下面的汉子中英文在线语音翻译器成九宫格打字的数字:如果咱们上同一所高中,我想对你说,我喜欢你好久了

英语文章翻译。麻烦各位英语大神帮我把下面这篇文章翻译一下,不要太生硬,跪谢咯~-~By the word public duty I do not necessarily mean official duty, although it may include that. I mean simply that constant and active practical participation in the details of politics without which, upon the part of the most intelligent citizens, the conduct of public affairs falls under the control of selfish and ignorant, or crafty and venal men. I mean that personal attention which, as it must be incessant, is often wearisome and even repulsive, to the details of politics, attendance at meetings, service upon communities, care and trouble, and expense of many kinds, patience endurance of ruffles, chagrins, ridicules, disappointments, defeats-in a word all those duties and services which, when selfishly and meanly performed, stigmatize a man as a mere politician, but whose constant, honorable, intelligent and vigilant performance is the gradual building, stone by stone, and layer by layer, for that great temple of self-restrained liberty which all generous souls mean that our government shall be.
纮卡卡罗特挈
由词的公共职责我并不一定意味着官方的责任,尽管它可能包括。我的意思是,常数和活跃在细节没有实际参与政治,在最聪明的公民的一部分,政事瀑布的自私和无知的控制下,或狡猾和唯利是图的人。我的意思是,个人的注意,它必须不断,往往是乏味的,甚至排斥的,政治的细节,出席会议,对社区服务,保健和麻烦,费用的种类很多,皱褶,耐心耐力,嘲笑,失望,失败-总之所有的职责服务时,自私和卑鄙的行为表现,一个人仅仅是一个政...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我把一段九宫格的数字转成汉字啊4364据说这是九宫格的拼音,有人能看得懂什么意思吗
画画欕朲舥確
用手机打出来的是“情歌没有告诉你这次唱给我哥呢”= =不知道是不是你要的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译哪位大神帮我把下面的一段话翻译成英文!、 本文就如何充实的度过大学时光, 从调整积极面对大学生活到认真学习专业知识努力拓展知识视野,再从勇于参加实践活动提高人际关系到充分利用课余时间保持良好生活习惯 ,怎样让大学生活更加美好而有意义提出了自己的见解.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 中英文在线语音翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信