有爱的地方,就有幸福句子。的英语句子是什么

本栏最新发布
本栏推荐阅读
&-版权所有&沪ICP备号& &&&特别感谢提供带宽和技术支持&&&| &|&&|& |& |&&|一直想要把英语学好,可总是没办法坚持,突然有一天看到用英文也可以谱写出那么多优美的句子,有关爱情,有关亲情,有关友情···,有时只是短短一句英文,却可以给你的心添上一分温暖,所以决定从今天开始每天争取贴上一句温暖的英文,给自己信心和温暖,同时也希望给看到的朋友带来信心和温暖,我想要坚持到底地去做一件事,我会加油的!! 那就今天第一句,开始喽!A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you,only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go!生命中令人悲伤的一件事是你遇到了一个对你来说很重要的人,但却最终发现你们有缘无份,因此你不得不放手。开篇我想给贴上一张温暖的照片,对你,对我···  
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  怎么回事,看不到图片呢
  it takes only a minute to get a crush on someone,an hour to like someone,and a
day to love someone,but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.  迷上一个人只需一分钟,喜欢上一个人需要一小时,爱上一个人则要一天,然而,忘记一个人却是一辈子的事情。   
  Dream what you want to dream,go where you want to go ,be what you
want to be,because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.  做你想做的梦吧,去你想去的地方吧,成为你想成为的人吧,因为你只有一次生命,一个机会去做所有那些你想做的事。
  I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.  我爱你,并不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是我珍惜并喜欢着和你在一起的感觉。  
  Don't go for looks, Don't go for wealth ,e Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.  别倾心于容貌,因为它具有欺骗性,也别倾心于财富,它也会消散,倾心于那个能带给你笑容的人吧,因为一个笑容能使漫漫长夜如白昼般明亮。     
  I love you not for the things you would bring to me but to accept everything you could bring.
The true love is not for showing ,but I am sure that even if all other people abandon me ,you will still be my side.  我爱你,并不是因为你能带给我什么而爱你,而是因为爱你所以接受你所带来的一切。真爱就是不指望你让我能在人前夸耀,,但是在我的内心深处有这样的把握:即使所有的人不与我为伍,你也会依然站在我身边。  
  以前看过其中的几句,很喜欢
  In you life,there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone,asking for no result, no company, no
ownership nor  love.Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.
  继续发喽,要坚持···,  No matter the ending is perfect or not,you can't disappear from my world.  我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。    有时很希望有一个人可以这样霸道的对我说···
  Look into my eyes ,you will see what you mean to me.  看着我的眼睛,你将会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
  When the words &I
love you& were said by you for the first time,my world blossoms.  当我第一次听到你对我说“我爱你”的时候,我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽放。  
  楼主啊!你太伟大了!我学了一辈子英语,在美国又住了12年,到现在还不能看报纸!我得紧跟你!
  The minute you think of giving up,think of the reason why you held on so long .  在你想要放弃的那一刻,想想为什么当初坚持走到了这里。
  圆鼻头灰猫,好可爱的名字哦,那我们就一起加油吧,我一定会坚持下去的··
  If you love something ,set it free,if it comes back to you ,it is yours.  如果你爱一样东西,应该放手予之自由。如果它回到你身边,它就是你的.    看到这幅照片。忽然觉得好有爱哦··
  .........................................很好
  好!哈哈
  留爪,我今天也突然有种想学好英语的感觉……
  继续ing```  One is always on a strange road ,watching strange scenery and listening to strange music,then one day ,you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.  一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
  When you are young,you may want several love experiences,but as time goes on,you will realize that if you really love someone,the whole life will not be enough,you need time to know ,to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.  年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行。
  为了留言,特意注册!!很经典的句子,让人温暖
  希望大家都能记住心中的那份温暖···
  how beautifule these sentences are....
  If you love something ,set it free,if it comes back to you ,it is yours. 很有哲理的一句话啊。
  thang you very much ,for these beautiful words.
  beautiful both sentence and photos!
  标记下。。。。。。。。。。。
    LUGUO    
  今天是情人节,那就多贴些有关爱情的句子,希望世间每个孤单的人都能找到属于自己的幸福···  Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time,because they were so joyful ,happy ,blest,disappointing,sad and painful,I miss you ,and miss you so much...  常常我会想起,曾经和你一起度过的那些日子,那些日子里有快乐,幸福,欢喜,失望,悲伤,痛苦,我很想你,想你···  
  I konw you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about too,I miss you...  知道你最喜欢这首歌,也知道你的心思,我想你了。。。
  I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen,or who I'm going to meet ,where I'm going to wind up.  我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局...    
  节日快乐!
  You got a dream ,you gotta protect it,people can't do something by themselves,they wanna tell you can't do it,if you want something ,go get it,period.   如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。    
  Nice words,thank you!
  刚刚又重新在看《BJ的单身日记》,对于我来说,似乎这是我唯一一部可以不厌其烦看的电影,很喜欢那个叫Bridget的女人,可能是她很真实,也可能是佩服她在面对一切囧事时的坦然,记得Mark第一次对Bridget表达出好感时,说的一句话  “I like you very much ,just as you are&  我喜欢你,就是你现在的样子。     那一瞬间,就被感动了···  在这个世界上能有一个人喜欢着你,而且不会要求你为了他去做任何的改变,只想在你身边,看到每天最真实的你,是一种难得的幸福···
  今天早上起来看乐嘉师傅的微博,最近乐师傅似乎在国外游荡,无意中看到一句相当经典的话···    “似乎天下男人都听老婆的话,乡村家庭葡萄酒厂的洗手间内操作公事的墙上贴了人生格言,If at first you do not succeed,do it the way your wife told you to(如果你开始就没成功,那就按老婆说的做 )”  
···转自乐师傅的微博  
真是的是 很美的句子啊
  MARK 一下,搬板凳学习。。。。
  love is patient,  love is kind  it does not envy  it does not boast.  ...    你说到这个,我脑子里首先就出现这么几句,还有一幅日落的照片,贴在教室的窗户上,,    多年以前啦
  Thanks for sharing and these two move me the most:     Dream what you want to dream,go where you want to go ,be what you want to be,because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.      When you are young,you may want several love experiences,but as time goes on,you will realize that if you really love someone,the whole life will not be enough,you need time to know ,to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.    I will follow your post.  
  No matter when you start ,it's important that you don't stop after you starting,No matter when you end ,it's more important that you don't regret after you ended.  不论你在什么时候开始,重要的是开始之后就不要轻言放弃。不论你在什么时候结束,重要的是结束之后就不要后悔。
glad to read these beautiful ,and i
very blest ,all
  thank you!
  Following you anyway,lol
  继续坚持,不想辜负大家的期望,不想随便贴上一句英文句子敷衍了事,如果没有遇到打动我心的,就宁可不贴,希望我所贴的每一个句子,或许有那么一句可以打动你的心,就足够了···    What if someone you never met ,you never saw,someone you never knew,was the only someone for you?  如果世上真的有一个你从未谋面的,你从来没见过,你永远不知道的人是你此生的唯一,你会怎样?   
  喜欢~~~
向楼主学习
  The minute you think of giving up,think of the reason why you held on so long     最喜欢这一句!每次当我想放弃时都会在心里默默问自己why you held on so long!
  I don't want to be someone that you're settling for,I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.  我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.  
  Behind every successful man.there is a woman,and behind every unsuccessful man ,there are two.   每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。  
  不错。
  继续啊
  不好意思,最近发生了一些事情心情不好,继续贴···    
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars。   我们大家都活在沟里, 只是,有些人, 会从沟里, 抬头看天上的星星.
  I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.  
  Nice sentences.
  So beautiful,and I like these sentences, thx.
  very nice!!!!
  A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you,only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go!  
  最近心情很糟,抱歉没办法每天坚持···  A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you,only to find out in the end that is was never meant to be and you just have to let go!  这是我开篇贴的第一句话,可也是让我最难过的一句话··    他说,他说,如果下辈子我们可以遇见,他宁愿选择在一个热闹的街头,看到我幸福地牵着另个一个男人的手,然后他自然地跟他身边的朋友说“看,美女耶”,然后彼此擦肩而过···从此再也不见    他不知道他说这句话的时候,我的眼泪已经把枕头湿了一大片··    从18岁开始就认定此生要嫁的那个人,请牢牢把我握住,好不好
  你们该结婚了 谈的太长了时间
  How beautiful!
  The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart  在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。
  有时最简单的一句话也可以带给你面对未来的勇气···    To me, the past is black and white, but the future is always color.     对我而言,过去平淡无奇;而未来,却是绚烂缤纷  
  继续ING````,I'm a happy rabbit```````lalalalala    Sometimes when I say “I’m OK” I just want someone to look me in eyes,hug me tight,and say“I know you’re not.”  有时候,当我说 我很好的时候 其实我希望有个人能看穿我的眼睛 并紧紧抱着我说 我知道. 你并不好  
  close to you,nice rabbit
  看到你的句子,片刻之间觉得很温暖。  
  很美。
  I was moved by these sentences.
  thought-provoking!!!  i was touched by these beautiful sentences!
  第一张图片看着奇怪,原来真的奇怪。漂亮的六指。
  so beautiful sentences and photos .i like this sentences very much
  楼主辛苦了!很好的句子,很受益
  很美,谢谢分享~~~那我也贡献一个:)     
Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.  
答应我永远不要忘记我,因为我一想到你会忘了我,我就不想离开你了。    
  I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.  
  Thank you for your sentences. Touch me so much.
  I don't knom what love is. but
i love you
  beautiful
  It is better to have love and lost than never to have loved at all.    宁可曾经爱过而失败,也不要从来未曾有过一次爱。  
  稀饭…马克!?
  What if someone you never met ,you never saw,someone you never knew,was the only someone for you?  这句话看的我很想劈人啊
  thanks
  What if someone you never met ,you never saw,someone you never knew,was the only someone for you?  如果一个你从未谋面的人,一个你从来没见过,你永远不知道的人是你唯一的人你会怎样?缘分的天空
  的确很美
  楼主想必是位善感的美丽女孩!祝福你!
  @爱的迷夏  12:31:09  No matter when you start ,it's important that you don't stop after you starting,No matter when you end ,it's more important that you don't regret after you ended.  不论你在什么时候开始,重要的是开始之后就不要轻言放弃。不论你在什么时候结束,重要的是结束之后就不要后悔。    -----------------------------  我也有这句,超级喜欢
  I don't knom what love is. but i love you jony..  -----------------------------------------------------------------  《阿甘正传》中最经典的一句话,我不知道什么是爱,但是我爱你,Jony
  不错,收下,感谢楼主!!!O(∩_∩)O~
  Loneliness is paying the price for the freedom   
      英语体验课,免费跟外教直接电话交流,需要锻炼口语的朋友可以试下/blogger/post_read.asp?BlogID=3643465&PostID=    
  好。。。。
使用“←”“→”快捷翻页
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
恋爱情感:英语中最美的十大经典爱情句子
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
恋爱情感:英语中最美的十大经典爱情句子
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口1.Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.2.在这充满温馨的季节里,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念。3.Just because someone doesn&t love you the way you want them to, doesn&t mean they don&t love you with all they have.4.爱情&在指缝间承诺 指缝&.在爱情下交缠.5.Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.6.灵魂不能没有爱而存在。7.纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。8.如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。9.天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已飞过10.Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.11.To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world. 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界。12.Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.13.You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.你在时你是一切,你不在时一切是你!14.爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关爱情语录:
48小时热门英文唯美的句子 幸福不是一个地点,而是一个方向
我的图书馆
英文唯美的句子 幸福不是一个地点,而是一个方向
一、Don't waste time with regret.别把时间都浪费在后悔上了。&二、To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.爱自己是毕生浪漫的开始。&三、You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.当坚强成为你唯一的选择,你才知道自己可以有多坚强。&四、A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses.有爱的人生会有荆棘,但没有爱的人生将没有玫瑰。&五、Time always too long, long to palpitate.岁月总是太长,长到心慌。&六、Remembrance is a form of meeting. Forgetfulness is a form of freedom.记忆是一种相聚的方式,忘却是一种自由的方式。&七、Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.无论去哪儿,什么天气,记得带上自己的阳光。&八、My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.我只关心未来,因为我的余生都会在那里度过。&九、Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.那些让你痛不欲生的事情能让你变得更强。&十、Do something today that your future self will thank you for.从现在开始,做一些让未来的你感谢现在的自己的事。
&十一、Don`t give up when you are able to fly, dream and love.当你能飞的时候就不要放弃飞。当你能梦的时候就不要放弃梦。当你能爱的时候就不要放弃爱。&十二、Every new day is another chance to change your life.每一个新的一天都是一个改变你自己命运的机会。&十三、What hurts you today makes you stronger tomorrow.今天伤到你的,会让你明天更强大。&十四、Happiness is a direction, not a place.幸福不是一个地点,而是一个方向。&十五、The world is big,go far, far away but a dream.世界再大,大不过一颗心;走得再远,远不过一场梦。&十六、To make each day count.要让每一天都有所值。
&十七、If the injury in mind, whether it can be forgotten, without packaging.如果心里有伤,是否真的可以遗忘,不必包装。&十八、Life has to have cracks in it so that the sun can shine through.生命必须有裂缝,阳光才照得进来。&十九、Live your life and forget your age.过你的日子,别去想你过了的日子。&二十、Life is like a parabola, each from transforms the wind weird smells mind.人生就像抛物线,每一个起承转合,都风生了五味杂陈的心思。&二十一、Don't lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring.不要失去希望。你永远不会知道明天会有怎样的惊喜。&二十二、Happiness is like water, the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.幸福如人饮水,冷暖自知。&二十三、I don't need a perfect relationship, I just need someone who won't give up on me.我不需要多么完美的爱情,我只需要有一个人永远不会放弃我。&二十四、No matter how bad things get, something good is out there, just over the horizon.不管事情变得多坏,在不远的地方,相信总会有一些美好即将来临。
发表评论:
馆藏&40786
TA的最新馆藏}

我要回帖

更多关于 浪漫幸福唯美的句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信