英语脑筋急转弯带翻译翻译,急急急急!!!

The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.急急急急急急!!!求大神帮忙翻译_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,125,296贴子:
急急急急急急!!!求大神帮忙翻译收藏
哪个大神帮我翻译一下好嘛,太急了~内容:由于我国经济的不断发展,我国的汽车产业也在随着经济不断发展,汽车产业已经成为我国的经济支柱之一。在本文中,首先分析了江铃公司出口优势、劣势。优势主要表现在以下几个方面,第一,由于中国的劳动力成本大大低于国外,低成本优势巨大;第二,价格低,性价比高等优势。劣势主要表现在以下几个方面,第一,产品质量、安全性较差;第二,复合型人才缺乏;第三,品牌意识不高;最后,售后服务网络不完善这些不足。进而指出该公司的存在的问题,主要有:尚未全面拓展国际市场、管理制度存在问题、核心竞争力不足等问题。在此基础上突出了以下策略,如:品牌建立策略,突出品牌特性、技术创新策略,加强核心竞争力、价格营销策略,加强市场竞争力、管理制度策略,建立全球化管理团队等策略。以期为江铃汽车出口尽点绵薄之力,以便更好的解决问题,促进公司发展。非常感谢!!!!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或能帮我翻译点东西吗?急用!!急急急急!!很急的!!!
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友mm猪猪家族mm遇到了一个关于职场英语的疑惑,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
1、 钢琴的琴弦一根大约有90公斤的张力,所有的弦一起可以达到20吨。因为是这个缘故,时间越久弦的张力状态越容易发生变化,对音准产生影响。
2、 为了使钢琴长期保持良好的使用状态,至少一年要对钢琴进行1到2次调音。练习量多的情况下会希望进行定期调音。
1、 调整击弦系统(键盘和击弦机),使其运动正常。
2、 击弦系统的微调整,将88个键的触感调节统一,使弹奏滑顺。甚至可以根据演奏者的喜好调节键盘的触感。
1、 弦槌头部的调整,使音量,音色,全体音色保持平衡。
2、 整调,调音,整音是顺序进行作业,这三者互相联合获得准确动听的声音。保持整体平衡是最重要的。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
1 tuning, strings of a piano about 90 kilograms of tension, all the strings together 20 tons can be achieved. Because it is for this reason that the more time passes, the string tension of the more vulnerable to changes in the state, have an impact on the Pitch. 2, in order to make the piano sound long-term use, at least a year to be carried out on the piano tuning at 1-2. Practice more than the amount under the circumstances would hope that the regular mixer.1 whole tune, to adjust the system hit string (hit the keyboard and string machine) to the normal movement. 2, hit string of micro-adjustment system, 88 key touch of a unified regulator to make sleek play. According to those who can even play the keyboard like the touch-conditioning. 1 whole tone, the string hammer on the head of the adjustment, so that the volume, tone, tone of the whole balance. 2, the entire tune, tuning, the sound of the entire operation was carried out in the order, each of the three joint access to accurate and pleasant voice. To maintain the overall balance is the most important.
—— 急援兵
1. piano's string probably has 90 kilograms tensities, all strings may amount to 20 tons together. Because is this reason, the time more long string's tensity condition is easier to change, has the influence to the sound.
2. to cause the piano maintains the good running condition for a long time, one year must carry on at least to the piano 1 to 2 tuning. In practice quantity many situations hope that will carry on the regular tuning. entire adjusts 1. the adjustment to strike the string system (keyboard and strikes string machine), causes its movement to be normal. 2. strikes the string system's micro adjustment, 88 key's touch adjustment unifications, causes to play smooth. Even may like according to the performer adjusting keyboard's touch. entire sound 1. the string mallet forehead's adjustment, causes the volume, the timbre, all timbre maintains balanced. 2. the entire accent, the tuning, the entire sound is the order carries on the work, these three obtain the accurate interesting to listen to sound jointly mutually. Maintains whole balanced is most important.
—— susancoming
相关其他知识点英文翻译。急急急!
英文翻译。急急急!
Sunday,Swpt.21st Sunny
Last week our school held a sports meet .Ewerone in our class felt wery excited because we were the winners.In the boy's relay race,Michael ran very fast and our class won frist place .Yu Ting in good
at the long jump and she also won.We’re sorry that we did badly in the high jump ,but we're sure we can do better next tinme.
I took part in the boys' 400-meter race .I did my best and was the first to cross the finish line.this ercourages me a lot .Now I love sports more .I want to be a soccer player.I will do more exercise every day and I hope some day I'll be able to take part in the Olympic Games.
周日,12月21日,晴
上周我们学校举办了运动伎。我们班每一个人都很高兴因为我们赢了。在男子接力赛中,迈克跑得非常快我们赢了第一场比赛。于婷很擅长跳远她也赢了,很遗憾我们在跳高中做的糟糕,但我们相信下次我们会做的更好。
我参加了男子四百米,我尽了最大努力并第一个冲破终点,这大大的鼓励了我,现在我更喜欢运动了。我想成为一个足球运动员。我将每天做更多的练习并希望有一天参加奥林匹克。
的感言:3Q。很速度哇...
星期天,9/21/
上周我们学校举行运动会在我们班上每个人感到很兴奋,因为我们是获胜者在这个男孩的接力赛跑,迈克尔跑得非常快,我们班赢得第一处.Yu ting擅长跳远和她还赢了..我们很抱歉在跳高比赛中做的不是很好,但我们相信我们会做得更好。    我参加了男孩的400米赛跑。我尽我最大能力,是第一个过终点、瞬态、便携测量。给我很大的鼓励,我喜欢体育。现在,我想成为一个多足球运动员我要多做运动,每天我希望有一天我能来参加奥林匹克运动会。
的感言:3Q
略懂社热议
上周我们学校开运动会。我们班的每个人都很兴奋,因为我们取得了第一。在男子接力比赛中Michael跑的很快,我们班取得了第一的成绩。Yu Ting 擅长跳远,她也取得了胜利。我们唯一遗憾的是,跳远表现的不好,但是我们相信下次我们会做得更好。
我参加了男子400米跑步,我表现得很好,是第一个冲过胜利线的,这给了我很大的鼓舞。现在我更喜欢运动了。我想成为一个足球运动员。我会每天多做运动,希望有一天我盟够参加奥运会。
星期天 九月二十一号 晴
上周我们学校举行了一场运动会。我们班每个人都对此感到非常兴奋。因为我们获得了男子接力赛的冠军。迈克跑得非常快,而且我们班取得了第一名。雨婷擅长长跳,因此她也赢得了比赛。遗憾的是我们在跳高项目上并没有取得好的成绩。但我们相信,下次我们一定会做的更好。
我呢,则参加了男子四百米赛跑。我尽自己最大的努力,成为第一个冲过终点线的选手。这让我受益许多。现在,我也就更加喜欢运动了。我想成为一位足球员。我每天都将会做更多的训练。而且我希望,某一天我能参加奥运比赛。
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 加急 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信