1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:100 &&
学年度江城小学六年级数学下册期末综合检查试题
你可能关注的文档:
··········
·····
学年度江城小学六年级数学下册期末综合检查试题 本卷满分100分,时间90分钟。一、填空。(20%) 1.一个数的十位是8,百万位是4,千位是6,其余各位是0,这个数读作(      ),把它改写成用“万”作单位的近似数是()。 2.4.08吨=(  )千克,3.9升=(   )立方分米()立方厘米。 3.在、、、这四个数中,分数单位相同的是()和(),相等的分数是()和()。 4.32.85缩小100是(),再扩大10倍是()。 5.工厂生产一批零件,合格的和不合格的数量比是24:1,这批零件的合格率是()%。 6.用3个棱长为2分米的立方体拼成一个长方体。这个长方体的体积是(    )立方分米,表面积是(    )平方分米。 7.把1.2千克∶24克化成最简整数比是(   ),比值是()。 8.有a吨沙,每天用b吨,用了5天,还剩()吨。如果a=20,b=1.2,那么用了5天,还剩()吨。 9.甲数是20.比乙数少5,乙数是甲数的,甲数比乙数少()%。10、25和35的最大公因数是(),最小公倍数是()。 真的不掉线吗??、?????????????二、选择。(6%) 11.下面的数中,每个零都要读出的数是(  )。 ①307040 ??②3070402?? ③  ④.不改变1.8的大小,把它改写成以“千分之一”为单位的数是(  )。 ?①0.180 ②1.80 ③0.1800    ④1.80013.两根同样2米长的铁丝,从第一根上截去它的,从第二根上截去米。余下部分(  )。 ①无法比较②第一根长③第二根长④长度相等 ?14.在下图中,以直线为轴旋转,可以得出圆柱体的是()。15、右图由3个相等的正方形组成,阴影部分与空白部分面积的比是(  )。①、2:3  ②、1:3  ③、1:216、房梁架做成三角形是利用三角形(  )特性;铁闸的制作是利用平行四边形(  )特性。①容易变形 ②容易制作 ③不会变形三、判断。(4%) 17.有6个面,12条棱,8个顶点的形体不是长方体就是正方体。( ) 18.把6克盐放入100克水中配成盐水,盐水的含盐率是6%。( ) 19.在比例中,两个外项的积与两个内项的积的比是1:1。( ) 20.在3:30时,时针与分针成直角。( ) 真的不掉线吗??、????????????四、计算。(28%) 21.直接写出结果(近似值符号的只要求估算)。(4%) 1-0.009=  0.25×101= 3÷0.03=  6π≈ ×=   ÷=  +=  31×199≈ 22.解方程(或比例)。(6%)   3.2x-4×3=52      x∶1.5=3∶5    =50%23、脱式计算,能简便的要简算。(18%)?57.5-3.25-16.75    125×3.2×25    ×16.31-2.31÷       ×25    4.82-5.2÷0.8×0.6????35÷×1-五、动手操作(10%)
真的不掉线吗??、????????????26、校园要建一个圆形花坛,半径10米。①按1:500的比例尺,画出这个花坛。②在花坛上,要种4棵小树,每棵小树之间的距离相等,请你用小圆点在图上标出来。?六、解决问题。(32%)27.只列式(或方程)不计算。6%①飞机的速度是每小时860千米,比火车速度的8倍少20千米。求火车的速度。列式:②学校建综合楼,实际投资120万元,节约了30万元,计划投资比实际多百分之几?列式:③学校建综合楼,实际投资120万元,节约了30万元,节约了百分之几?列式:28、水泥厂有煤42吨,已经烧了12天,平均每天烧1.6吨,剩下的烧如果每天烧1.5吨,还可烧多少天?真的不掉线吗??、????????????29.在图书室借阅图书的期限为30天,30天后超过的天数要按每册0.1元收取延时服务费。小明借了一本故事书,如果每天看3页,40天才能全部看完。请你帮他算一算,他至少每天多看几页才能准时归还而不交延时服务费??30、甲圆柱形瓶子中有2厘米深的水。乙长方体瓶子里水深6.28厘米。将乙瓶中的水全部倒入甲瓶,这时甲瓶的水深多少厘米?(见右图)?? 31.我国从第23届奥运会开始获得奖牌。下面是第26届~29届奥运会我国获奖牌情况统计表。年份 届数 地点 金牌/块 银牌/块 铜牌/块
1996 26 美国亚特兰大 16 22 12
2000 27 澳大利亚悉尼 28 16 15
真的不掉线吗??、????????????2004 28 希腊雅典 32 17 14
正在加载中,请稍后...扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
party we have will a weekend this连词成句
保罗是基佬231
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
.We will have a party this weekend.第一时间为你解答,敬请采纳,如果本题还有疑问请追问,Good luck!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
The teacher didn't tell me________to have a test next week.The teacher didn't tell me_______to have a test next week.A.if we are going B.if we were goingC.that we are going D.we are going请说明原因,
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Bthe teacher didn't tell me是主句,didn't tell一般过去时,if we were going to...是宾语从句,当主句是过去,从句一般也用过去翻译:老师没有告诉我是否下周我们要考试
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B这个句子中缺“是否”的意思,所以一定要选带if的,排除CDif引导的是宾语从句,它的主句用的是didn't,是过去时,所以从句必须也要用过去时态,所以排除A
B.if we were going根据句意,“不告诉是否怎么样”,且主句用一般过去时,从句要用一般将来时
B1. 首先根据意思 老师没有告诉我下个星期是否会有一场考试。可以排除c,d 要有if 表示是否2. be going to do意思是将要做某事3. 前面 didn't tell me 确定了整个句子的时态,就是过去式,所以后面也要用过去式,时态一致性。
扫描下载二维码We will have a holiday next month.A.two weekB.two-weekC.two week'sD.two-week's 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
We will have a ________ holiday next month.A.two weekB.two-weekC.two week'sD.two-week's
B要表达“一个两周的假期”,“两周”做定语有两种写法two-week或two weeks'。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
Mr. Hutman owns a restaurant.& One day, one of his two cooks ran away with some money.& Mr. Hutman was sad and worried because the next day was Saturday, and the restaurant  19.  very busy then.& So that night he called his friends, but could not find anyone to help. On Saturday, many people came to the restaurant for lunch.& 20.  cook got so busy that he wanted to leave, too.& 21. , one of the waiters, Henry, told Mr. Hutman that he could help in the kitchen.& People who had lunch in the restaurant that day enjoyed the food Henry cooked.&Mr. Hutman was very happy and made Henry a new cook of the restaurant. 【小题1】A.would beB.isC.has beenD.will be【小题2】A.OneB.EachC.AnotherD.The only【小题3】(A) Also&& (B) In fact (C) Luckily&&&&&&& (D) For example&(In an English class)Teacher&&&& :&&&&&& Let’s play a game with 3-letter words.& First, a 3-letter word is spoken.& Then the next
person has to say a different 3-letter word that starts with the last word in two seconds
will have to  22. .& Any questions? Brian&&&&&&& :&&&&&& Yes.& Can we try again if we say a wrong word?Teacher&&&& :&&&&&& No, you  23. .& That’s why the game is exciting and fun.& Now let’s try it! Brian&&&&&&& :&&&&&& OK!& Let me try first.& MAP. Amy :&&&&&& Put. Jane& :&&&&&& TEA. Ken& :&&&&&& 24. . Carl& :&&&&&& EAR. Sam& :&&&&&& RAIN. Carl& :&&&&&& Ha!& I got you. Sam& :&&&&&& Oh, no!& I forgot it has to be a 3-letter word.Teacher&&&& :&&&&&& Sam, it’s your show time.& Here’s the book.& Pick out any story you’d like.& Now
everybody, let’s listen to Sam.【小题4】A.sing a songB.read a storyC.draw a pictureD.make a funny face【小题5】A.have just one chanceB.have to give a different wordC.may look it up in the dictionaryD.must ask your classmates for help【小题6】A.TENB.REDC.EATD.AGE
来源:学年江苏省盐城市九年级3月学情检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
&As a teenager, I am often asked what I am going to bein the future. A lawyer? A doctor? Or a scientist? No, my ideal career is to bea teacher. One of the &1. for that is I want to be a teacher like Mr.Chen.“Look! Do youknow what it is? A-ha, it’s the &&2.&! And it will always movearound the sun.” Mr. Chen said and pointed to his head. He then touched thenose and &&3.& , “Can you tell me the name of this mountain? It isthe highest mountain on Earth! What’s the &&4. ofit? Yes, it’s 8844.43 metres…” I’ll never forget my first geography lesson. He was&&5. humorous that we all fell in love with hislessons &&6. . It’s Mr. Chen who opened the door of geography forus.Generally speaking, most of the teachers are strict7. students and sometimes a little bit demanding(苛求的), not so with Mr. Chen. He is a lighthouse, showing usthe way to the treasure of knowledge. He is a friend and easy to get &&8.& with, always encouraging us to speak out loud without &9. ourshyness and other disadvantages. He is an example, volunteering his time tostudents and other teachers. One day I happened to meet him in the hospital. Seeingthe cut on his arm, I realized he was donating his &10. .I was moved and was &&11.&another lesson, a lessonof love and devotion.Every time I see my globe(地球仪), it would &12.me of Mr. Chen. He is themost unforgettable teacher I have &&13.met and he will always be.Someday I hope I am &&14.&&&to be ateacher like him.Thank you, Mr Chen, thank you for making learning nota job but a joy.Thank you for helping me to discover what I do bestand to do it even &&15.Thank you forunderstanding all of us and giving us the time and care each of us needs.16.A.replies& B. reasons&&&& &&&&&&&& &&C.rewards&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.results17.A.moon&&& &&&&&&&& B.earth && &&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.star&&&& && &&&&&& &D.sun18.A.advised&&&&& B. announced& &&C.added&&&& &&&&&&& &&&&&& &D.answered19.A.distance& &&&&&&& B. weight& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.size &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.height20.A.very&&& & B. too&& &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& &&C.really &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.so21.A.at present&& B. at once& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.at times &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.at first 22.A.with&&&&&& &&&& B.to&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.in&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.for23.A.away &&&&&& &&&&B.together&& && &&&&&&C. angry& &&&&&&&&&&&& &D. along24.A.thinking& &&&&&&&& B.caring&&& &&&& &&&&&&C.considering& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.supposing25.A.money& B. blood&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.clothes& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.time26.A.taught& & B. given&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.taken &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.had27.A.remembers& B. represents& & &&C. warns& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.reminds28.A.just&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.never&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.ever&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.yet29.A.able&&& & B. about&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.allowed& &&&&&&&&&& &D.available30.A.well&& &&& B. good&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.better&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.best&
来源:学年江苏省泰州市海陵区九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
&As a teenager, I am often asked what I am going to bein the future. A lawyer? A doctor? Or a scientist? No, my ideal career is to bea teacher. One of the &&&&&&for that is Iwant to be a teacher like Mr. Chen.“Look! Do you know what it is? A-ha, it’s the &&&&&!And it will always move around the sun.” Mr. Chen said and pointed to his head.He then touched the nose and& &&&&, “Can youtell me the name of this mountain? It is the highest mountain on Earth! What’sthe &&&&&&of it? Yes, it’s 8844.43metres…” I’ll never forget my first geography lesson. He was& &&&&&humorousthat we all fell in love with his lessons& &&&&.It’s Mr. Chen who opened the door of geography for us.Generally speaking, most of the teachers are strict&&&&&&students and sometimes a little bit demanding(苛求的), not so with Mr. Chen. He is a lighthouse, showing usthe way to the treasure of knowledge. He is a friend and easy to get& &&&&&&&with,always encouraging us to speak out loud without& &&&&&&ourshyness and other disadvantages. He is an example, volunteering his time tostudents and other teachers. One day I happened to meet him in the hospital. Seeingthe cut on his arm, I realized he was donating his& &&&&&&.I was moved and was &&&&&&&&anotherlesson, a lesson of love and devotion.Every time I see my globe(地球仪), it would &&&&&&&meof Mr. Chen. He is the most unforgettable teacher I have&&&&&met and he will always be. Someday I hope I am &&&&&&&tobe a teacher like him.Thank you, Mr Chen, thank you for making learning nota job but a joy.Thank you for helping me to discover what I do bestand to do it even&& &&&&.Thank you for understanding all of us and giving usthe time and care each of us needs.1.A. replies& &&&&&&&&&&&& B.reasons&&&& &&&&&&&& &&C.rewards&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.results2.A. moon&&& & B. earth && &&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.star&&&& && &&&&&& &D.sun3.A. advised&& &&&&&&&&& B.announced& &&&&&&&& &&C.added&&&& &&&&&&& &&&&&& &D.answered4.A. distance& B. weight& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.size &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.height5.A. very&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.too&& &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& &&C.really &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.so6.A. at present&&& && B. atonce& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.at times &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.at first 7.A. with&&&&& &&&&&&&&& B.to&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.in&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.for8.A. away &&&&&&&& &&&&& B.together&& & &&&&&&C. angry& &&&&&&&&&&&& &D. along9.A. thinking& & B. caring&&&&&&& &&&&&&C.considering& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.supposing10.A. money& B. blood&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.clothes& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.time11.A. taught& & &&&&B.given&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.taken &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.had12.A. remembers& B. represents& & &&C.warns& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.reminds13.A. just&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.never&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.ever&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.yet14.A. able&&& & B.about&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.allowed& &&&&&&&&&& &D.available15.A. well&& &&& &&&&B.good&& &&&&&&&&& &&C.better&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.best&
来源:学年浙江省临海市初三上学期期中考试英语卷
Mr. Hutman owns a restaurant.& One day, one of his two cooks ran away with some money.& Mr. Hutman was sad and worried because the next day was Saturday, and the restaurant  19.  very busy then.& So that night he called his friends, but could not find anyone to help. &&& On Saturday, many people came to the restaurant for lunch.&  20.  cook got so busy that he wanted to leave, too.&  21. , one of the waiters, Henry, told Mr. Hutman that he could help in the kitchen.& People who had lunch in the restaurant that day enjoyed the food Henry cooked.& Mr. Hutman was very happy and made Henry a new cook of the restaurant.
1.(A) would be (B) is&&&&&&&& (C) has been&&&& (D) will be 2.(A) One (B) Each&& (C) Another&&&&& (D) The only 3.(A) Also (B) In fact&&&&&&&&& (C) Luckily&&&&&&&& (D) For example
(In an English class) & Teacher&&& :&&&&&&& Let’s play a game with 3-letter words.& First, a 3-letter word is spoken.& Then the next
&&&&&&&& person has to say a different 3-letter word that starts with the last word in two seconds
&&&&&&&& will have to  22. .& Any questions? &&&&&&&& Brian&&&&&&&& :&&&&&&& Yes.& Can we try again if we say a wrong word? Teacher&&& :&&&&&&& No, you  23.  .& That’s why the game is exciting and fun.& Now let’s try it! &&&&&&&& Brian&&&&&&&& :&&&&&&& OK!& Let me try first.& MAP. &&&&&&&& Amy :&&&&&&& Put. &&&&&&&& Jane :&&&&&&& TEA. &&&&&&&& Ken& :&&&&&&&  24. . &&&&&&&& Carl& :&&&&&&& EAR. &&&&&&&& Sam :&&&&&&& RAIN. &&&&&&&& Carl& :&&&&&&& Ha!& I got you. &&&&&&&& Sam :&&&&&&& Oh, no!& I forgot it has to be a 3-letter word. Teacher&&& :&&&&&&& Sam, it’s your show time.& Here’s the book.& Pick out any story you’d like.& Now
&&&&&&&& everybody, let’s listen to Sam.
4. (A) sing a song&&&& (B) read a story&&&&&&& (C) draw a picture&&& (D) make a funny face 5.(A) have just one chance&&&&&& (B) have to give a different word (C) may look it up in the dictionary& (D) must ask your classmates for help 6.(A) TEN (B) RED&&& (C) EAT&&&& (D) AGE
来源:2010年宁夏毕业暨高中阶段招生考试英语卷
Mr. Hutman owns a restaurant.& One day, one of his two cooks ran away with some money.& Mr. Hutman was sad and worried because the next day was Saturday, and the restaurant  19.  very busy then.& So that night he called his friends, but could not find anyone to help. &&& On Saturday, many people came to the restaurant for lunch.&  20.  cook got so busy that he wanted to leave, too.&  21. , one of the waiters, Henry, told Mr. Hutman that he could help in the kitchen.& People who had lunch in the restaurant that day enjoyed the food Henry cooked.& Mr. Hutman was very happy and made Henry a new cook of the restaurant.
1.(A) would be (B) is&&&&&&&& (C) has been&&&& (D) will be 2.(A) One (B) Each&& (C) Another&&&&& (D) The only 3.(A) Also (B) In fact&&&&&&&&& (C) Luckily&&&&&&&& (D) For example
(In an English class) & Teacher&&& :&&&&&&& Let’s play a game with 3-letter words.& First, a 3-letter word is spoken.& Then the next
&&&&&&&& person has to say a different 3-letter word that starts with the last word in two seconds
&&&&&&&& will have to  22. .& Any questions? &&&&&&&& Brian&&&&&&&& :&&&&&&& Yes.& Can we try again if we say a wrong word? Teacher&&& :&&&&&&& No, you  23.  .& That’s why the game is exciting and fun.& Now let’s try it! &&&&&&&& Brian&&&&&&&& :&&&&&&& OK!& Let me try first.& MAP. &&&&&&&& Amy :&&&&&&& Put. &&&&&&&& Jane :&&&&&&& TEA. &&&&&&&& Ken& :&&&&&&&  24. . &&&&&&&& Carl& :&&&&&&& EAR. &&&&&&&& Sam :&&&&&&& RAIN. &&&&&&&& Carl& :&&&&&&& Ha!& I got you. &&&&&&&& Sam :&&&&&&& Oh, no!& I forgot it has to be a 3-letter word. Teacher&&& :&&&&&&& Sam, it’s your show time.& Here’s the book.& Pick out any story you’d like.& Now
&&&&&&&& everybody, let’s listen to Sam.
4. (A) sing a song&&&& (B) read a story&&&&&&& (C) draw a picture&&& (D) make a funny face 5.(A) have just one chance&&&&&& (B) have to give a different word (C) may look it up in the dictionary& (D) must ask your classmates for help 6.(A) TEN (B) RED&&& (C) EAT&&&& (D) AGE
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 the week after next 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信