2. I often hear grown woman-up people say, “I could not fix my attention on the lecture or book, alt

英语美文阅读:如果再回到童年
If were a boy again 如果再回到童年If I were a boy again,I would practise perseverance more often,and never give up a thing because it was hard or inconvenient.If we want light,we must conquer darkness.Perseverance can sometimes equal genius in its results.“There are only two creatures,”“who can surmount the pyramids-the eagle and the snail.”谚语说:“能登上金字塔的生物只有两种??雄鹰与蜗牛。”如果我们需要光明,我们就得征服黑暗.在产生的结果方面,毅力往往可以与天才相媲美。假如我再回到童年,我会更多地培养自己的毅力,决不因为事情艰难或麻烦而放弃不干If I were a boy again,I would school myself into a habit of attention .I would let nothing come between me and the subject in hand.I would remember that a good skater never tries to skate in two directions at once.The habit of attention becomes part of our life,if we begin early enough.假如我再回到童年,我会培养自己专心致志的习惯;一旦手头有事,决不让任何东西使我分心。我会牢记:一位优秀的溜冰手从不试图同时滑向两个不同的方向。如果及早养成专心致志的习惯,它就会成为我们生命的一个部分。I often hear grown-up people say,“I could not fix my attention on the lecture or book,although I wished to do so,”and the reason is,the habit was not formed in youth.我常常听到成年认说:“尽管我希望集中注意力听讲课或读书,但往往做不到。”其愿意就在于年轻时没有养成这种习惯。If I were to live my life over again,I would pay more attention to the cultivation of the memory.I would strengthen that faculty by every possible means, and,on every possible occasion.It takes a little hard work at first to remembbut memory soon helps itself,and gives very little trouble. It only needs early cultivation to become a power.假如我能重新活过,我会更加注意培养自己的记忆力。我要采取一切可能的办法,在一切可能的场合,增强记忆力。要精确地记住一切事物,起初的确要作出一番小小的努力;但用不了多久,记忆力本身就会起作用,使记忆成为轻而易举的事。只需及早培养,记忆自会成为一种才能。If I were a boy again, I would cultivate courage. &Nothing is so mild and gentle as courage, nothing so cruel and pitiless as cowardice,& says a wise author.We too often borrow trouble, and anticipate that may never appear.The fear of ill exceeds the ill we fear.Dangers will arise in any career, but presence of mind will often conquer the worst of them.Be prepared for any fate, and there is no harm to be feared.假如我又回到了童年,我就要培养勇气。&世上没有东西比勇气更温文尔雅,也没有东西比懦怯更残酷无情。&一位明智的作家曾说过我们常常过多地自寻烦恼,&杞人忧天。& 怕祸害比祸害本身更可怕,凡事都有危险,但镇定沉着往往能克服最严重的危险。对一切祸福做好准备,那么就没有什么灾难可以害怕的了。If I were a boy again,I would look on the cheerful side.Life is very much like a mirror:if you smile upon it,it but if you frown and look doubtful on it,you will get a similar look in return.Inner sunshine warms not only the heart of the owner,but of all that come in contact with it.假如我能再回到童年,我会凡事都看光明的一面。生活就像一面镜子:你朝它微笑,它也会朝你微笑:但如果你朝它皱眉头,它也会朝你皱眉头;内心的阳光不仅温暖了自己的心,同时也温暖了所有跟他接触的人的心。Who shuts love out,in turn shall be shut from love.“谁将爱拒之门外,谁就会被爱拒之门外。”If I were a boy again,I would school myself to say “No”oftener.I might write pages on the importance of learning very early in life to gain that point where a young boy can stand erect,and decline doing an unworthy act because it is unworthy.假如我再回到童年,我就要养成经常说“不”的习惯。 我可以写上好几页,谈谈早期培养这一点的重要性,一个少年要能挺得起腰杆,拒绝做不值得做得事??就因为它不值得做。If I were a boy again,I would demand of myself more courtesy towards my companions and friends,and indeed towards strangers as well.The smallest courtesies along the rough roads of life are like the little birds that sing to us all winter long,and make that season of ice and snow more endurable.Finally,instead of trying hard to be happy,as if that were the sole purpose of life,I would,if I were a boy again,try still harder to make others happy.假如我再回到童年,我会要求自己对待同伴和朋友更礼貌,而且对陌生人也同样如此。再坎坷得人生道路上,最细小的礼貌犹如在漫长的冬季为我们唱歌的小鸟,使得冰天雪地的严冬变得较易忍受。最后,假如我再回到童年,我不会竭力为自己谋幸福??仿佛那是人生的唯一目标;与之相反,我会更加努力??让他人幸福。
------分隔线----------------------------
下一篇:没有了
什么值得买?
1.活性蒜精胶囊28?&&特约经销:377-8864112&微信:zhousuda0202...
转眼就是开学季,新泽西罗格斯大学即将迎来一名来自中国四川的新生,他在国内有着"科...
iphone7下周上市,桂林竟销量第一?,
请点击上方蓝字& &轻松关注爱贝儿月嫂分享爱贝儿月嫂精彩内容,只需点击右...
放眼当时世界,明朝处在一个经济社会转型的重要关口,需要来一场大变革作为动力,而朝...
洪洞便民信息&&&&免费广告,每日更新,万人平台,服务洪洞.&nbsp...
还记得那个有着夸张的铲子脸号称八国混血的"蛇精女"韩熙雅吗,7月份,她曾直播大胆下...
谢谢那些陪伴过我们的人,是他们见证了我们的成长.,
HTC&Vive&沉浸式的VR体验,快来围观!快来报名!,
目&&录&&&&I.考查目标……………………………………...
VR看房时代来了!,
做得好吃的豆腐要比肉更美味.这么多种豆腐的做法,你最想吃哪种? 1.家常豆腐 材料:...
今天,我来谈谈戒色的感悟,大概戒了一年半了,但最近这2个月中意淫与频繁遗精做得并...
酒泉市骨科医院是按二级医院标准兴建的骨科专科医院,是目前河西乃至甘肃地区规模最大...
牵着我的手,看看明天我们会在哪里醒来.,英语演讲稿八篇(中英文对照)_公众演讲_范文先生网
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
英语演讲稿八篇(中英文对照)
时间:栏目:
稿八篇(中英文对照)【01】If I were a Boy Again 假如我又回到了童年
  If I were a boy again, I would practice perseverance(毅力)more often, and never give up a thing because it was hard or inconvenient. If we want light, we must conquer darkness. Perseverance can sometimes equal genius in its results. “There are only two creatures,” says a proverb, “who can surmount the pyramids―the eagle and the snail.”
  If I were a boy again, I would school myself into
I would let nothing come between me and the subject in hand. I would remember that a good skater never tries to skate in two directions at once. The habit of attention becomes part of our life, if we begin early enough. I often hear grown-up people say “I could not fix my attention on the lecture or book, although I wished to do so” , and the reason is, the habit was not formed in youth.
  If I were to live my life over again, I would pay more attention to the cultivation of the memory. I would strengthen that faculty by every possible means, and on every possible occasion. It takes a little hard work at first to rememb but memory soon helps itself, and gives very little trouble. It only needs early cultivation to become a power.
  If I were a boy again, I would look on the cheerful side. Life is very much like a mirror: if you smile upon it, I but if you frown and look doubtful on it, you will get a similar look in return.
  Inner sunshine warms not only the heart of the owner, but of all that come in contact with it. “who shuts love out ,in turn shall be shut out from love.”
  Finally, instead of trying hard to be happy, as if that were the sole purpose of life, I would, if I were a boy again, I would still try harder to make others happy.
  【译文】假如我又回到了童年,我做事要更有毅力,决不因为事情艰难或者麻烦而撒手不干,我们要光明,就得征服黑暗。毅力在效果上有时能同天才相比。俗话说:“能登上金字塔的生物,只有两种――鹰和蜗牛。”
  假如我又回到了童年,我就要养成专心致志的习惯;有事在手,就决不让任何东西让我分心。我要牢记:优秀的滑冰手从不试图同时滑向两个不同的方向。如果及早养成这种专心致志的习惯,它将成为我们生命的一部分。我常听成年人说:“虽然我希望能集中注意听牧师讲道或读书,但往往做不到。”而原因就是年轻时没有养成这种习惯。
  假如我现在能重新开始我的生命,我就要更注意记忆力的培养。我要采取一切可能的办法,并且在一切可能的场合,增强记忆力。要正确无误地记住一些东西,在开始阶段的确要作出一番小小的努力;但要不了多久,记忆力本身就会起作用,使记忆成为轻而易举的事,只需及早培养,记忆自会成为一种才能。
  假如我又回到了童年,我就要事事乐观。生活犹如一面镜子:你朝它笑,它也朝你笑;如果你双眉紧锁,向它投以怀疑的目光,它也将还以你同样的目光看待你。
  内心的欢乐不仅温暖了欢乐者自己的心,也温暖了所有与之接触者的心。“谁拒爱于门外,也必将被爱拒诸门外。”
  最后,假如我又回到了童年,我不会力图为自己谋幸福,好像这就是人生唯一的目的;与之相反,我要更努力为他人谋幸福。
  ★【演讲稿02】I love English
  As everyone knows, English is very important today.[1]&&&&&&&&
下页更精彩:1
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
★相关文章:
★小编推荐:
本文标题:
链接地址:那些年的英语书
今早起床晨读,突然记起当时古同学推荐我的书,于是马上在我的“小小图书馆”里搜索。结果却歪打正着地找到了大一时在学校的书店里买的那本书《英语名篇佳作100篇背诵手册》。意识到这似乎是晨读的好材料。
& 看到书上留下的读书笔记,稚嫩的字迹不免让我心疼起那已逝的青葱岁月。
读和当时同样的文章,但对文字的感触却和当时是截然不同的。这几年和逆境的大作战,让我对很多只言片语有了灵魂上的认同和共鸣。好吧,如果人生是场体验之旅的话,感谢这些磨难,能让我对生活有了诸多的思绪。能让我拥有如今内心的阳光。贴今天撞击我内心的晨读美文:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&If I& were a boy again
& If I were a boy again, I would practise
perseverance oftener,and never give up a thing because it was hard
or inconvenient. If we want light, we must conquer
darkness.Perseverance can sometimes equal genius in its
results."there are only two creatures" says a proverb,"who can
surmount the pyramids- the eagle and the snail.”
& If&I were a boy again, I
would school myself into a habit of attention: I would let nothing
come between me and the subject in hand. I would remember that a
good skater never tries to skate in two directions at once. The
habit of attention becomes part of our life, if we begin early
enough. I often hear grown-up people say," I could not fix my
attention on the lecture or book,although I wished to do so,"and
the reason is,the habit was not formed in youth.
& If I were to live my life over again, I would
pay more attention to the cultivation of the memory. I would
strengthen that faculty by every possible means,and on every
possible occasion. It takes a little hard work at first to remember
but memory soon helps itself, and gives very
little trouble. It only needs early cultivation to become a
& If i were a boy again, I would look on the
cheerful side. Life is very much like a mirror: if you smile upon
it, it but if you frown and look doubtful on
it, you will get a similar look in return.
& Inner sunshine warms not only the heart of
the owner, but of all that come in contact with it." Who shuts love
out, in turn shall be shut from love."
&& If I were a boy
again,Iwould school myself to say "No" oftener. I might write pages
on the importance of learning very early in life to gain that point
where a young boy can stand erect, and decline doing an unworthy
act because it is unworthy.
&& If I were a boy again, I
would demand of myself more courtesy towards my companions and
friends,and indeed towards strangers as well. The smallest
courtesies along the rough roads of life are like the little birds
that sing to us all winter long, and make that season of ice and
snow more endurable.
&& Finally, instead of trying
hard to be happy,as if that were the sole purpose of life, I would,
if I were a boy again, try still harder to make others happy.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。假如我又回到童年
文章来源:未知 文章作者:enread 发布时间: 06:09
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
If I were a boy again, I would practice
more often, and never give up a thing because it was or .
If we want light, we must conquer darkness. Perseverance can sometimes equal genius in its results. &There are only two creatures,& syas a proverb, &who can
the pyramids&the eagle and the .&
If I were a boy again, I would school myself into
I would let nothing come between me and the subject in hand. I would remember that a good skater never tries to skate in two directions at once. The habit of attention becomes part of our life, if we begain early enough. I often hear grown up people say &I could not fix my attention on the sermon or book, although I wished to do so& , and the reason is, the habit was not formed in youth.
If I were to live my life over again, I would pay more attention to the
of the memory. I would strengthen that
by every possible means, and on every possible occasion. It takes a little hard work at first to remember things ; but memory soon helps itself, and gives very little trouble. It only needs early cultivation to become a power. If I were a boy again, I would cultivate courage.&
&Nothing is so mild and gentle as courage, nothing so cruel and pitiless as cowardice,& syas a wise author. We too often borrow trouble, and anticipate that may never appear. &The fear of ill exceeds the ill we fear.&
Dangers will arise in any career, but presence of mind will often conquer the worst of them. Be prepared for any fate, and there is no harm to be freared. If I were a boy again, I would look on the cheerful side.&
Life is very much like a mirror: if you smile upon it, I &but if you frown and look doubtful on it, you will get a similar look in return.
Inner sunshine warms not only the heart of the owner, but of all that come in contact with it. &who shuts love out ,in turn shall be shut out from love.&
If I were a boy again, I would school myself to say no more often. I might write pages on the importance of learning very early in life to gain that point where a young boy can stand , and decline doing an unworthy act because it is unworthy.&
If I were a boy again, I would demand of myself more courtesy towards my companions and friends, and indeed towards strangers as well.
The smallest courtesies along the rough roads of life are like the little birds that sing to us all winter long, and make that season of ice and snow more endurable.
Finally, instead of trying hard to be happy, as if that were the sole purpose of life, I would , if I were a boy again, I would still try harder to make others happy.
点击收听单词发音&&
n.坚持不懈,不屈不挠
参考例句:
It may take some perseverance to find the right people.要找到合适的人也许需要有点锲而不舍的精神。
Perseverance leads to success.有恒心就能胜利。
adj.不方便的,令人感到麻烦的
参考例句:
You have come at a very inconvenient time.你来得最不适时。
Will it be inconvenient for him to attend that meeting?他参加那次会议会不方便吗?
vt.克服;置于…顶上
参考例句:
We have many problems to surmount before we can start the project.我们得克服许多困难才能著手做这项工作。
We are fully confident that we can surmount these difficulties.我们完全相信我们能够克服这些困难。
参考例句:
Snail is a small plant-eating creature with a soft body.蜗牛是一种软体草食动物。
Time moved at a snail's pace before the holidays.放假前的时间过得很慢。
n.耕作,培养,栽培(法),养成
参考例句:
The cultivation in good taste is our main objective.培养高雅情趣是我们的主要目标。
The land is not fertile enough to repay cultivation.这块土地不够肥沃,不值得耕种。
n.才能;学院,系;(学院或系的)全体教学人员
参考例句:
He has a great faculty for learning foreign languages.他有学习外语的天赋。
He has the faculty of saying the right thing at the right time.他有在恰当的时候说恰当的话的才智。
adv.准确地,精确地
参考例句:
It is hard to hit the ball accurately.准确地击中球很难。
Now scientists can forecast the weather accurately.现在科学家们能准确地预报天气。
n./v.树立,建立,使竖立;adj.直立的,垂直的
参考例句:
She held her head erect and her back straight.她昂着头,把背挺得笔直。
Soldiers are trained to stand erect.士兵们训练站得笔直。西南大学[0002]《英语》大作业答案_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
西南大学[0002]《英语》大作业答案
上传于||暂无简介