七年级英语作文书上93页介绍电影的作文

仁爱版英语七年级下册93页1a的翻译
当你计划在你的假期里去旅行的时候,你应该做好准备.你应该带上一个朋友和你去旅行.朋友能保证你的安全并分享乐趣.你应该计划好你要去哪里.你应该知道一些那里的天气并且带上正确的衣服.你应该带上一幅地图并决定要去哪里参观.你要小心.不要去危险的地方.你应该只喝安全的水.如果你的旅行在夏天,你应该喝许多安全的水.你应该戴上一顶帽子和一副太阳镜并且你不能待在阳光下太久.如果你喜欢游泳,记得你不能一个人游泳.祝你在你的假期里玩得开心!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谈谈对不同类型电影的 (七年级英语书上的)要英语的
幻世萌hnbwt
My name is ***.i am a Chinese girl,I like seeing movies.And my favorite movies are comedies and Chinese action movies,because i think comedies are very interesting and Chinese action movies are so exciting.And i like Jet LI best.He is a great actor.He acts well in .i don't like thrillers,because i think they're scary.i think documentaries are boring,but i can learn about knowledge from them.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我上八年级= = 没什么好提供的。您瞅瞅 看中了就挑去吧。I like comedy ,Because it makes me laugh ,Let me very happyI don't like documentaries,Because it is very boringBoys like action movies,It is very exciting,m...
Hi, I'm ***.
I like watching movies. And my favorite movies are comedies, 3D animations and Chinese action movies. I like comedies because they are very interesting and
can help me relax when I am u...
扫描下载二维码七年级英语教与学第93页答案&
字母吽夿召鹅
【小题1】Chen Lan is from _______.A.Jiangsu\x05B.Zhejiang\x05C.Hunan\x05D.Xiamen【小题2】What does Gulangyu have no in this passage?A.The cars and buses.\x05B.The fish.\x05C.Her parents.\x05D.Her friends.【小题3】What is behind our house?A.a river\x05B.a sea\x05C.an old tree\x05D.fish【小题4】How is the sea?A.small\x05B.big\x05C.blue\x05D.B and C【小题5】Why do they call the tree a “bird tree”?A.Because it is like a bird.\x05B.Because it is very old.C.Because there are many birds in it.\x05D.Because they like it.答案【小题1】D【小题2】A【小题3】C【小题4】D【小题5】C解析【小题1】根据文章内容“My name is Chen Lan.My home is in Gulangyu.Do you know it?It is in Xiamen.”可知答案为D【小题2】根据文章内容“There are no cars,no buses.People only walk.So it is very quiet.”可知单位A【小题3】根据文章内容“.Behind our house there is a big old tree.”可知答案为C【小题4】根据文章内容“Our house is near the sea.The sea is big and blue”可知答案为D【小题5】根据文章内容“There are many birds in the tree.We call it a “bird tree”.可知答案为C
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 套装地下城宝典93页 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信