At the moment, I make manmany of my friendss.make

& ““My name’s Jim Shell...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
“My name’s Jim Shelley and I’m an addict(有瘾的人)…”With these words I began to 36 &the problem, the problem of my telephone addiction. I used to call people &37 , from the moment I woke up to the time I went to sleep. I 38 &to be phoned, I wanted to phone. Just one more call. && It started socially-a few calls each day. It seemed 39 , just a quick chat. Gradually though, the 40 &&got worse. Soon it was 41 &use, until, finally, addiction.& And it began to affect(影响) my 42 . During the day I would disappear for 43 &call. If I couldn’t make a call, I spent the whole time waiting for the phone to ring. Getting more and more 44 , in the end, I would ring someone, then someone else, 45 &myself just one more call.&&& I was phoning people and 46 &messages to make sure 47 &calls would see me through the day. I used to arrive at friends’ homes and before the door was closed, go straight for the phone with the 48 “Is it OK if I just use the phone…?” At work, I became 49 &when my fellow workers tried to 50 &me from using the phone. And one day I hit my boss (with the phone). Finally, the police caught me 51 &a phone box that had taken my last one pound coin, and I was 52 &to see a psychiatrist(心理医生).&&& I haven’t 53 &a phone in the house for three weeks now, and it’s several days 54 &I used a phone box. I try not to watch TV because there are 55 &people on it making phone calls. My name is Jim Shelley and I am an addict.1.A. face&&&&& &&&& B. find&&& &&&& C. accept&&&&&
D. notice2.A. now and then&
B. all the time& && C. at home& &&& D. at work3. A. tried&&&&& &&&&&& B. asked&& &&&& C. waited&&& && D. invited4.A. polite&&&& &&&&&&& B. important& & C. fine&&&& &&& &&& D. special5.A. condition& &&&&&&& B. situation &&&&&& C. result&& &&&&&&& D. effect6.A. frequent&&& && &&& B. regular&&&&
C. unusual&&& & D. particular7.A. friends&&&& && &&& B. study&&&&& & C. family&&&& & D. work8.A. a quick&&& &&&&&&& B. a secret&&&
C. an expected& D. an extra9.A. hopeful&&& &&& &&& B. delighted&&
C. frightened&& D. anxious10. A. forcing&& &&&&&& B. telling&&&&
C. giving&&&& & D. limiting 11.A. leaving&& &&&&&&& B. taking&&&& & C. passing&&& & D. recording12.A. long&&&& &&&& B. immediate& & C. enough&&& && D. surprising13. A. saying&& &&&&&&& B. demands&&& & C. wish&&&& &&& D. words14.A. careful&&& &&&&&& B. mad&&&&& &&& C. determined&
D. helpless15.A. save&&&&& &&&&&&& B. reduce&&& && C. protect&&&&
D. stop16.A. destroying&&
&&& B. using& &&&&& C. stealing&& & D. emptying17.A. offered&&& &&&&&& B. guided& &&&& C. ordered& &&& &&& D. reminded18. A. missed&&& &&&&&& B. had&&&&& &&& C. received&&&
D. fixed19.A. as&&&&&& &&&& B. when&&&&& && C. if&&&&&&&& & D. since20.A. always&&& &&&&&&& B. just&&&&& && C. more&&&
&&& D. different&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-重庆市高三上学期期中考试(英语)
分析与解答
习题““My name’s Jim Shelley and I’m an addict(有瘾的人)…”With these words I began to 36 the problem, the problem o...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
“My name’s Jim Shelley and I’m an addict(有瘾的人)…”With these words I began to 36 the problem, the prob...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
““My name’s Jim Shell...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题““My name’s Jim Shelley and I’m an addict(有瘾的人)…”With these words I began to 36 the problem, the problem of my telephone addiction. I used to call people 37 , from the moment I woke up to the time I went to sleep. I 38 to be phoned, I wanted to phone. Just one more call.
It started socially-a few calls each day. It seemed 39 , just a quick chat. Gradually though, the 40 got worse. Soon it was 41 use, until, finally, addiction. And it began to affect(影响) my 42 . During the day I would disappear for 43 call. If I couldn’t make a call, I spent the whole time waiting for the phone to ring. Getting more and more 44 , in the end, I would ring someone, then someone else, 45 myself just one more call. I was phoning people and 46 messages to make sure 47 calls would see me through the day. I used to arrive at friends’ homes and before the door was closed, go straight for the phone with the 48 “Is it OK if I just use the phone…?” At work, I became 49 when my fellow workers tried to 50 me from using the phone. And one day I hit my boss (with the phone). Finally, the police caught me 51 a phone box that had taken my last one pound coin, and I was 52 to see a psychiatrist(心理医生). I haven’t 53 a phone in the house for three weeks now, and it’s several days 54 I used a phone box. I try not to watch TV because there are 55 people on it making phone calls. My name is Jim Shelley and I am an addict.1.A. face
D. notice2.A. now and then
B. all the time
C. at home
D. at work3. A. tried
D. invited4.A. polite
B. important
D. special5.A. condition
B. situation
D. effect6.A. frequent
B. regular
C. unusual
D. particular7.A. friends
D. work8.A. a quick
B. a secret
C. an expected D. an extra9.A. hopeful
B. delighted
C. frightened D. anxious10. A. forcing
B. telling
D. limiting 11.A. leaving
C. passing
D. recording12.A. long
B. immediate
D. surprising13. A. saying
B. demands
D. words14.A. careful
C. determined
D. helpless15.A. save
C. protect
D. stop16.A. destroying
C. stealing
D. emptying17.A. offered
C. ordered
D. reminded18. A. missed
C. received
D. fixed19.A. as
D. since20.A. always
D. different”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题““My name’s Jim Shelley and I’m an addict(有瘾的人)…”With these words I began to 36 the problem, the problem of my telephone addiction. I used to call people 37 , from the moment I woke up to the time I went to sleep. I 38 to be phoned, I wanted to phone. Just one more call.
It started socially-a few calls each day. It seemed 39 , just a quick chat. Gradually though, the 40 got worse. Soon it was 41 use, until, finally, addiction. And it began to affect(影响) my 42 . During the day I would disappear for 43 call. If I couldn’t make a call, I spent the whole time waiting for the phone to ring. Getting more and more 44 , in the end, I would ring someone, then someone else, 45 myself just one more call. I was phoning people and 46 messages to make sure 47 calls would see me through the day. I used to arrive at friends’ homes and before the door was closed, go straight for the phone with the 48 “Is it OK if I just use the phone…?” At work, I became 49 when my fellow workers tried to 50 me from using the phone. And one day I hit my boss (with the phone). Finally, the police caught me 51 a phone box that had taken my last one pound coin, and I was 52 to see a psychiatrist(心理医生). I haven’t 53 a phone in the house for three weeks now, and it’s several days 54 I used a phone box. I try not to watch TV because there are 55 people on it making phone calls. My name is Jim Shelley and I am an addict.1.A. face
D. notice2.A. now and then
B. all the time
C. at home
D. at work3. A. tried
D. invited4.A. polite
B. important
D. special5.A. condition
B. situation
D. effect6.A. frequent
B. regular
C. unusual
D. particular7.A. friends
D. work8.A. a quick
B. a secret
C. an expected D. an extra9.A. hopeful
B. delighted
C. frightened D. anxious10. A. forcing
B. telling
D. limiting 11.A. leaving
C. passing
D. recording12.A. long
B. immediate
D. surprising13. A. saying
B. demands
D. words14.A. careful
C. determined
D. helpless15.A. save
C. protect
D. stop16.A. destroying
C. stealing
D. emptying17.A. offered
C. ordered
D. reminded18. A. missed
C. received
D. fixed19.A. as
D. since20.A. always
D. different”相似的习题。> 【答案带解析】 1._______(安全)is the most important thin...
 1._______(安全)is the most important thing at the moment.2.Thomas Edison was a great American __________ (发明家).3.Travelling by train is much cheaper and far more ________ (愉快) than a rushed trip by air.4.I’m afraid that Tom will forget it if he ________(错过) so many lessons.5.They went aboard last week with _________(高兴).6.The teacher is so kind to her students that her students r________ her as their mother.7.“What’s the p________ of the coat?” “One hundred yuan”.8.Now we can get i________ from a lot of ways, such as newspapers, TVs and the internet.9.China is still a developing country, while the USA is a more d________ country.10.The cake t_______ delicious. Would you pass me one more? 
2.inventor
3.pleasant
5.pleasure
8.information
9.developed
3.more来修饰,故用形容词 pleasant。句意:坐火车旅行词坐飞机快...
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
Have you ever heard of the saying, "____1.________ ' What does it mean?There are many different things that you can do to make friends. You may find out what they are if you watch someone make friends.Here is how one new teacher made friends with the students in her class on the first day of the school. When the bell rang, the teacher smiled at all the students. Then she said, "Good morning. How nice it is to have all of you in my class this year! I want to know each of you very much. l am sure we will enjoy working together. 'The teacher smiled, used a pleasant voice, and acted in a friendly way. She told the students her name and wrote it on the blackboard. _____2._________. The students knew that she liked many of the things they liked. Everyone felt that she meant what she said. Each of them wanted to know her better and be her friend.Then she let the students tell something about themselves. so they felt that the teacher knew them. Could you make friends as the teacher did?________3._________.One way is to find out more about them. During the break you can talk to them. You may ask them their names and the names of the schools they went to last year. They want to know about you, too. ________4.____________.It is often easy to be friends with whom people have the same interests and play the same games. As you talk, the others may think, "I like to do the same things you do. It would be fun to be friends with you."Remember!_______________ 5._________.A. You may tell them about your interests or your holiday experiences.B. Then she told them something she liked to do and hoped to do with them during the year.C.Just talking together in a friendly way is one good way to make friends.D .How do you get to know your classmates?E. If you want a friend, be one 
Editor’s note: do you care about the environment (环境)? Have you ever wanted to help protect it ? Well read on, as this month we’re going to hear from overseas teens about what they do to help the environment.I can’t remember when I started collecting litter(垃圾). But it was when I got tired of seeing litter near my home and realized that no one else was going to pick it up.I live close to a forest in Ohio, America. I can walk there in three minutes!I used to love going there to play with my dog. But one day there was so much litter there that I became very unhappy. I decided I had to clean up the forest. I wanted to feel happy going there again.I made my first trip to clean the forest that afternoon. I took a big black rubbish bag with me. Ten minutes after starting to pick up litter, my bag was full! It had cans, bottles, broken glass and newspapers in it.Since that first trip three years ago. I’ve gone to the forest four times a year to pick up litter. I’m often there for three hours. It makes me feel great to do something for the environment.After each trip, I look at all the litter I’ve found. If any of it is recyclable(可回收的), I keep it.I can’t understand why people drop litter. But I will keep picking it up until they stop dropping it.I know I am only doing a small bit to help the earth, but I still think it is important.1.When did the writer make the first trip to clean the forest?A. When he was ten years old. B. Three years ago.C. When he went to a forest.
D. When he was playing with his dog.2.What did he take when he went to the forest to pick up the litter?A. A book
B. A dogC. A black car D. big rubbish bag3.What were not mentioned in this passage?A. cans
B. bottlesC. broken glass D. old books4.How many times has the writer gone to the forest a year to pick up litter?A. Three times B. Four timesC. two times
D. Six times5.Why did the writer start collecting litter?A. To help the earth
B. To make some moneyC. To help other people D. To clean the forest 
Life is speeding up (加速). Everyone is getting unwell.This may sound like something someone would say today. But in fact, an unknown person who lived in Rome in AD (公元) 53 wrote it.We all love new inventions. They are exciting , amazing and can even change our lives.But have all these developments really improved the quality (品质) of our lives?Picture this: you’re rushing to finish your homework on the computer. Your mobile phone rings, a QQ message from your friend appears on the screen, the noise from the television is getting louder and louder. Suddenly the computer goes blank and lose all your work. Now you have to stay up all night to get it done. How happy do you feel?Inventions have sped up our lives so much that we often live feeling stressed (有压力的) and tired. Why do you think people who live far away from noisy cities, who have no telephones, no car, not even any electricity often seem to be happier? Perhaps because they live simpler lives.One family in the UK went “back in time” to see what life was like without all the inventions we have today. The grandparents , with their daughter and grandsons Benjamin, 10 and Thomas, 7, spent nine weeks in a 1940s house. They had no washing machine, microwave, computer or mobile phones.The grandmother, Lyn, said, “The more things you have, the more difficult life becomes.” The boys said they fought less. Probably, they said, because there was less to fight over, such as their computer . Benjamin also noticed that his grandmother had changed from being a “trendy (时髦的), beer-drinking granny, to one who cooked things”.1.The writer uses the quote (引用) at the beginning of the story to _________.A. tell us a truth about our lifeB. tell us what life was like long time agoC. point our what causes such a thing to happenD. point out that you experience some big problems and they may be the same2.In the passage the writer describes a picture to show that new inventions ________.A. have speeded up our livesB. have improve the quality of our livesC. may make people feel very happyD. may bring people some trouble3.The family chose to spend some time in a 1940s house because _______.A. they loved to live simple livesB. they wanted to know how people lived without modern inventionsC. they were troubled by modern inventionsD. living in a different time would be a lot of fun for them4.According to the passage, which is NOT right?A. People who live far away from noisy cities often seem to be happier.B. An unknown Roman was sure that the quality of life would get better.C. The family had some changes when they lived in a 1940s house.D. With the improvement of our lives, we often feel stressed and tired5.The passage is mainly about_______.A. problems with technologyB. improvement of our lives with technologyC. changes happening to technologyD. the importance of technology 
 Sunny English ClubFor students16:00 – 18:00 Every Saturday200 Yuan a month9 Zhou Yu StreetTel: 3785290Foreign teachers, English songs and films and more! Health Centre9:00—17:3016 Yong Le StreetTel: 3801451Free examinations for those over 70Give you good advice to keep healthy!OceanMuseum9:00—17:00 From Thursday to SundayTicket: 50 yuan132 Xue Yuan StreetTel: 5439871Show you a full picture of sea lives!1. Sunny English Club is for ______ .A. nurses B. policemen C. businessmen D. students2.You will pay _______ if you want to stay in the English club for half a year.A. 300 yuan
B. 600 yuanC. 1200 yuan D. 2400 yuan3.You can visit Ocean Museum _______ .A. on Saturday B. on WednesdayC. on Monday
D. anytime4.One can get free examinations in Health Centre if he is _______ .A. 9 B. 17 C. 67 D. 735.If you are interested in the life of fish, you should go to ______ .A. Health Centre
B. Ocean MuseumC. Sunny English Club D. 16 Yong Le Street 
The manager of a small building company was very surprised to get a bill for two white mice one of his workmen had bought. He
for the workman and asked him
he had the bill send to the company."Well ,"the workman answered, "you
the house we were repairing in New-bridge, don't you? One of the things we had to
there was to put
some new electric wiring (线路). Well, in one place we had to pass some wires
a pipe thirty feet long and about an inch
,which was built into stone and had four big bends (弯) in it. None of us could think how to do this until I had a good
. I went to a shop and
two white mice, one of them male and the other female. Then I
a thread (线) to the body of the male mouse and put it into the pipe at one end,
Bill held the female mouse at the other end and
her gently to make her squeak (吱吱的 ). When the male mouse heard the female mouse's squeaks, he rushed along the pipe to help her. I
he was a gentleman even though he was only a mouse. Anyway, as he ran through this pipe, he pulled the
behind him. It was then quite
for us to tie the thread to the electric wires and pull them through the pipe."The manager paid the bill for the white mice.1.A. waited B. sent C. answered D. arranged2.A. why B. whether C. how D. when3.A. see B. mean C. enter D. remember4.A. do B. repair C. buy D. work5.A. into B. out C. in D. away6.A. near B. through C. around D. onto7.A. across B. short C. big D. small8.A. idea B. thing C. way D. advice9.A. saw B. bought C. caught D. exchanged10.A. followed B. held C. tied D. passed11.A. when B. but C. while D. so12.A. put B. pressed C. took D. played13.A. doubt B. remember C. suggest D. suppose14.A. bends B. pipe C. female mouse D. thread15.A. easy B. hard C. impossible D. unnecessary 
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 i have many friends 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信