微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
中小学教育相关分类:
中小学教育相关搜索词:
天水教育培训所有分类:
天水金牌店铺:
& 列表网&京ICP证100421号&京ICP备号-1&琼公网安备08学范文网,范文,作文,教案,简历,诗词鉴赏!
||||||||||
您当前的位置: > &>>&初二英语上册
初二英语上册
第一篇:初二英语上册2013 暑假初二英语预学讲义 (学生用)
2013 暑假初二英语预学讲义目录
第一部分 初一重要知识回顾
2013 暑假初二英语预学讲义 1 2013 暑假初二英语预学讲义 2 2013 暑假初二英语预学讲义 3
第二部分 初二预学部分
讲义 4 讲义 5 讲义 6 讲义 7 讲义 8 讲义 9 science. 讲义 10 Unit 7 Will peaple have robots? Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation? Unit 2 How often do you exercise? Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister. Unit 4 What’s the best movie theater? Unit 5 Do you want to watch a game show? Unit 6 I’m going to study computer
第一部分 初一重要知识回顾
2013 暑假初二英语预学讲义 1
一. 语法重点
1 一般现在时。a.表示现在状态,例:He is eight. b.表示经常的或习惯性的动作,例:I have fruits every day. c.表示主语具备的性格或能力,例:She likes apples./ He knows Englih. 2.可数名词复数规则a.一般情况加 s,例:books,desks,bags,games,boys b.以 o 结尾的加 s 或加 es,例:photos,tomatoes c.以 s,sh,ch,x 等结尾的加 es,例:buses,watches,boxes,wishes d.以辅音字母加 y 结尾的变 y 为 i,再加 es,例:families,strawberries 3.祈使句的使用例:Come and buy your clothes at Huaxing’s great sale! Come and see for yourself at my store./ Spell it,please! 4. when 与 what time when 可以对D年、月、日及时刻‖提问。回答常用 in、on、at 构成的介词短语。具 体日期前用 on 年、月前用 in;在时刻前用 at。例如:When do you go to school?你什么时候上学? I go to school at seven.我七点上学。When were you born?你什么时候出生? I was b orn on April 2,1966.我出生于 1966 年 4 月 2 日。What time 常用来询问D钟点‖而不询问D年、月、日‖。例如:What time does he usually get up? 他通常几点起床? He usually gets up at 6:00. 他通常 6 点起床 5. 基数词变序数词的规律用来表示事物的数目的词是基数词(one,two,three…),用来表示事物顺序的词是序数 词。在基数词改为序数词时,多数都在基数词尾加 th,但 one,too,three 所对应的序数词依 次为 first,second 和 third。eight 在加 th 时要去掉末尾字母 t(eight→eighth) ;nine 在加 th 时要去掉字母 e (nine→ninth); v e 结尾在加 th 时, 以 应先把 ve 用 f 换掉, 然后再加 th。(如:five→fifth,twelve→twelfth) ;以 ty 结尾的基数词在变成序数词,应将 y 变 i,th 前 面还要加上字母 e 如( twenty→twentieth,thirty→thirtieth,……ninety→ninetieth 等) D几 ; 十 几 ‖ 基 数 词 在 改 为 序 数 词 时 , 只 需 变 个 位 就 可 以 了 。如 twenty-four→twenty-fourth,twenty-six→twenty-sixth 等 6.连词 and 和 but and:1) D和,并且‖,连接对等的词句。(在否定句中要用 or 连接。) 例如:I like physics and chemistry.我喜欢物理和化学。I don’t like physics or chemistry.我不喜欢物理和化学。
2)both…and D……和……都‖ 例如Both Jim and Mary went to the cinema yesterday.昨天吉姆和玛丽都去看电影 了。Exercise is good both for body and for mind.运动有益于身心。but但是;而是;然而 例如:Some people love cats, but others hate them. 有些人喜欢猫,然而有些人不喜欢。
二.经典练习题(仔细做,用心听,成绩上升就在这过程中)
一.单项选择题
1. . C_________ is he?
CHe’s fourteen. A. H ow big B. How old C. How many D. How much 2. We have an English concert _____ July 5th each year. A. in B. at C. on D. of 3. _______ is your Art Festival? A. What B. When C. Which D. Who 4. The boy is only ______. Today is his _________ birthday. A. five B. five C. fifth D. fifth 5. Sunday is the _______ day of a week. A. third B. second C. first D. last
6. Students don’t go to school ________ Sundays.
A. in B. at C. on D. to 7. CWhat’s the date today?C It’s _________. A. Tuesday B. July 7th C. the second day of the week D. June 8. Vera ________ know when Jeff’s birthday is. A. not B. isn’t C. don’t D. doesn’t 9. Look at the girl over there. _____ is my good friend and ______ birthday is September 11th.. A. He; his B. He; he’s C. S her D. S she’s 10. Our school will have a speech ________ next month. A. game B. trip C. contest D. concert 11. CDo you have a school trip?C ___________ A. Yes, you do . B. No, I do. C. Yes, there is. D. Sorry, I don’t know. 12. When is ________ birthday party? A. David B. David’s C. you .D. him 13. I ________ a birthday party every year. A. have B. get C. bring D. take 14. C_______ is this pencil case?CIt’s five yuan. A. How many B. How much C. How old D. How 15. _____ today? It’s Monday. A. What day is B. What’s the date C. When is D. How is 二.完形填空。Today is June 4th it’s 41 fine day. It is Betty’s birthday. She comes 42
sees a new red box on her bed. She opens 43 . There is nothing but a piece of paper 44 it! Betty takes it out and 45 DDear Betty. I’m your present(礼物). Come and 46 me in the front room.‖ Betty runs 47 front room. She finds her parents there. They look at her happily. She looks round and sees her present Ca nice 48 bike. DHappy birthday. Betty.‖ Her parents both 49 . Betty is very happy and saysD 50 very much.‖ ( ) 1. A. / B. the C. a D. an ( ) 2. A. to home B. home C. the home D. at home ( ) 3. A. box B. them C. its D. it ( ) 4. A. under B. behind C. on D. in ( ) 5. A. reading B. read C. reads D. to read ( ) 6. A. look for B. look after C. look like D. look ( ) 7. A. in the B. for the C. to the D. out the ( ) 8. A. newer B. newest C. new D. old ( ) 9. A. speak B. say C. talk D. ask ( ) 10. A. Thanks you B. Thanks a lot C. Thank D. Thank you
[来源:学科网 ZXXK]
2013 暑假初二英语预学讲义 2
一.语法重点
1.Can you play the guitar?你会弹吉他吗? 1)句中 can 是情态动词,没有人称和数的变化,不能单独作谓语,须与别的动词原共 同构成谓语。例如:I can sing English songs?我会唱英文歌曲。改为一般问句时,只须把情态动词提到句首且首字母改为大写,句末加“?” 。例如:She can speak English→Can she speak English?她会说英语吗? 肯定回答:Yes,主语+can. 否定回答:No,主语+can’t. 例如:Can he swim? Yes,he can./ No,he can’t. 2)play the guitar。当 play 后跟乐器时,应用定冠词 the;但 play 后跟球类时,不加任何 冠词。例如:play the drum(打鼓) play football(踢足球) 注D下棋‖用 play chess,棋类之前不加冠词。2. Can you help kids with swimming? 你能帮助小孩游泳吗? 1)Dhelp sb.with sth.‖表示D帮助某人做某事‖,句中的 with 表示D就某一方面而言‖。例如:Do you often help him with his English? 你经常帮助他学习英语吗? 注:with 是一个介词,其后可跟名词,代词或动名词。例如:Can you help me with singing? 你会帮助我唱歌吗? He can help me with the box. 他能帮我提那个箱子。2)help sb.with sth.的同义句为 help sb.to do sth. 3) help sb.(to) do sth. 这一结构中不定式 do sth.前可带不定式符号 to,也可不带。例如:Could you help me(to) open the window? 你能帮我打开这扇窗户吗? He helps me(to) go over my lessons. 他帮我复习功课。3.
a few 表示D有一点儿‖,D有一些‖的意思,是肯定的意义。修饰可数名词。例如:I'm going to buy a few bananas.我打算买点香蕉。I have a few apples.我有一些苹果。I met a few of my friends in the street.我在街上遇见了几位朋友。a little 也可以表示D有一点‖,D有一些‖的意思,用于肯定的意义。修饰不可数名词。在句子里,还可以作状语用,而 a few 不能用作状语。例如:&Do you speak Chinese?& &Only a little.&D你会说汉语吗?‖D只会一点点。‖
Will you have a little cake? 你吃蛋糕好吗? She likes rice and bread a little.她有点喜欢米饭和面包。4. Can you think what his job is?你能想到他的工作是什么吗? what his job I 作 think 的宾语。英语中类似的表达很多,它们在句中可充当主语、宾 语、表语等。例如:What she says is very good.她说得很好。(作主语。注意,谓语动词要用单数。) The book is just what you want.这本书正是你想要的。(作表语) I don't know what you say.我不懂你说的话。(作宾语)
一.单项选择题 ( )1. ―How ____ ____ the apples?―They are five yuan a kilo. A. are B. is C. is D. are ( )2.Tom wants ________ to you. Are you free? A.to tell B.tells C.to talk D.talks ( )3.Can you help me ________ my English? A.with B.of C.learning D.about ( )4.Here ________. A.is some in formations B.are some in formations C.are some information D.is some information ( )5.Bob can play ________ tennis but can’t play ________ violin. A.the, the B.× × , C.the, × D.×, the ( )6.Can you paint? ________. A.Yes, a little B.Yes, little C.No, a little D.No, little ( )7.Please call me ________ 8989766. A.in B.at C.about D.with ( )8.________ like to go swimming ________ summer. A. Children, on B. Children, in C. child, A D. child, A in ( club. ( piano ( )9.Miss Read is good _______ music.She can be good _____ children in the music A.at, at B.with, with C.at, with D.with, at )10.The young ________ plays the ________ very well. A.pianist, piano B.piano, pianis C.pianist, pianist D.piano, )11.What can you do, Lin Tao? ________.
( ( in ( ( ( ( ( ( (
A.I like sports B.I want to join the music club C.I am well D.I can do Chinese Kung Fu )12.Hi, can I help you? ________. A.Yes, please B.No, I can’t C.Yes, I can D.You are welcome )13.________ you can ________ our school concert. A. Maybe, in B. Maybe, be in C. May be, in D. May be, be )14.We want two good ________ our rock band. A.music for B.musician in C.music in D.mus icians for )15.Little Tom can draw ________.His drawings are very ________. A.good, well B.well, good C.good, good D.well, well )16.We ________ a shower schedule and I am the one to ________ a shower. A.take, take B.make, make C.take, make D.make, take )17.Do you often ________ music? A.listen B.listen to C.hear D.watch )18.Do you think the news ________ very interesting? A.are B.is C.sound D.look )19.What time ________ your teacher ________ supper? A.does, has B.does, have C.do, has D.do, have )20.People usually eat dinner ________. A.in the morning B.in the afternoon C.in the evening D.at the night
二.阅读理解
Once a great boxer (拳击家) Tom Brown, went to a restaurant 饭馆) dinner. He , ( for put his bag near the door, but he was afraid that someone would take it. So he got out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote on itDThe great boxer, Tom Brown, left his bag here. He’ll come back in a few minutes. ‖ He put the paper on his bag and went to have his dinner. When he came back, his bag wasn’t there. But he found a piece of paper on the ground. It saidDA great runner took away your bag, and he will not come back. ‖ ( )1.Tom Brown went to the restaurant ________. A.for his bag B.to see the runner C.to have his meal D.for his pen ( )2.Mr Brown was afraid ________. A.to put down his bag near the door B.he couldn’t find his pen C.thieves would take his bag away D.he couldn’t get enough food himself from the restaurant ( )3.Mr Brown wrote the words on the paper because he ________. A.thought the thief would not steal (偷) his bag when he read the words B.was a boxer C.wanted to catch the thief D.wanted to get to know the runner ( )4.When Mr Brown came back he ________. A.found another piece of paper on the ground B.found his bag wasn’t there C.both A and B D.saw the runner running after him ( )5.Which is not right? A.Mr Brown was foolish.B.The runner was a thief.
C.The runner made a joke on Mr Brown.D.The boxer didn’t know the runner at all. 三.完形填空 My name 1 Ted Pike. I am 2 in a big store. I 3 work in the morning. I only work at night. Every morning I come home 4 . I 5 breakfast at seven. After breakfast I 6 . I 7 at about half past two. I have lunch 8 and supper at twenty to eight. Then I 9 at a quarter past eight. I start work at nine. I 10 the store every night. I like my work very much. ( )1.A.be B.am C.is D.are ( )2.A.a student B.a teacher C.a nurse D.a worker ( )3.A.am not B.don’t C.doesn’t D.aren’t ( )4.A.at half six B.at half past six C.at six half D.at six past half ( )5.A .have B.has C.eats D.do ( )6.A.go bed B.go to the bed C.go to bed D.go to my bed ( )7.A.get B.stand up C.get up D.get down ( )8.A.at a quarter three B.at a quarter to three C.at three quarter D.at three to quarter ( )9.A.go work B.go the store C.go to work D.to go work ( )10.A.look like B.look for C.look out D.look after
2013 暑假初二英语预学讲义 3
一.语法重点
1.What’s your favorite subject?你最喜欢的学科是什么? 1)favorite 是形容词D最喜欢的‖,作定语或表语。例如:My favorite subject is English.(定语)我最喜欢的学科是英语。The book is my favorite(表语) 。这本书是我最喜欢的。2)favorite 作名词,意为D好意、欢心、宠爱‖。例如:The girl is a favorite.此女孩是受人欢迎得人。2.Why do you like math? 你为什么喜欢数学? why 引导的特殊疑问句是就原因进行提问的,用 because……来回答。例如:-Why do you like P.E? 你为什么喜欢体育? -Because it’s fun. 因为它有趣。3.My science teacher is Mr Wang.我的自然老师是王先生。注:Mr.先生、Miss 小姐(未婚女子) 、Ms 女士(已婚或婚否不明)三者都用于人的 姓之前。如Wang 王先生, Miss Green 格林小姐, Ms Mary 玛莉女士。Mr. 不能把D王 先生‖说成 Wang Mr.,D格林小姐‖说成 Green Miss,D玛莉女士‖Mary Ms。使用 Mr.、Miss 和 Ms 三词时第一个字母要大写。当称呼某某老师时,常用这三个词。如:D高老师‖ Mr.(Miss,Ms) Gao ,不能说 Teacher Gao 和 Gao Teacher。4. It’s Tuesday, November11.今天是 11 月 11 日,星期四。在英语中,如果同时出现的日期和星期,一般先说星期,后说日期。例如:It’s Monday,October ist today. Today is monday,October 1st.今天是十月一日,星期一。表示星期、月份的名词第一个字母必须大写,前面不加任何冠词。如:Friday,Saturday,
[来源:学+科+网 Z+X+X+K]
Sunday,April,October,December 等。注:如要询问星期几,一般用 What day…? 来提问。例如:What day is it today? 今天星期几?It's Saturday today. 今天是星期日。如要询问日期,则有 What date…?提问。例如:What date is it today? 今天几号?It's September 10th.今天是九月十日。
一.单项选择题 ( )1. I don’t have ____ apple juice, but I have ____ orange juice. A. some B. some C. any D. any ( )2. ―Could you ask her ____ me back, please? I have something to tell her.―OK. A. call B. to call C. calling D. call to ( )3.―____ does your music teacher come? ―At nine o’clock. A. When B. What C. Who D. Why ( )4.I like math _______it’s difficult for me. A. but B. and C. or D. Because ( )5.―___ does he have P.E ? ―He has P.E. at 3:00 in the afternoon . A. When. B. What C. Where D. Why ( ) 6.We have politics ______ Tuesday. A. on B. in C. at D. / ( )7.―Where does he live? ―He _________in Beijing. A. lives B. live C. is living D. to live ( )8.―Do you like music? ―________ A. Yes, it does. B. No, it isn’t. C. Yes, because it’s relaxing. ( )9.Let me ___ the new student to the classroom. A. take B. takes C. to take D. taking ( ( ( ( )10. Look! They_____ beach volleyball on the beach. A. playing A. rain B. are playing C. plays D. play D. rain ) 11. Look at the __ It' s __ heavily now. B. raining C. raining D. / ) 12. I can' t go to the park __ it' s snowing heavily. A. and B. because C. but A. She' s a nurse C. She' s singing ( A. They are doctors ( ( ( ) 13. --What does your sister do?--_________ B. She's watching TV D. She does some shopping B. They like walking
D. No, I do.
) 14. --What are your parents doing? --__________ C. TheY talk to each other D. They are taking photos ) 15.--Let's go to see animals in the zoo this Sunday. -- ______, I like animals. A. I am sorry B. No, thanks C. That sounds great D..You are welcome C. weather D. place ) 16. --How' s the ___ in Wuhan now?--It' s very hot. A. room B. city )17. Many}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信