阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢关于 online shopping 的英语作文
梦魇My1391
关于网购的英语作文(篇1)Nowadays with the ever rapid development and increasing popularity of the information technology ,shopping on the internet has been a fashion especially among the youngsters.Online shopping has made our daily life more convenient and comfortable.For example ,shopping on the internet can save students a great deal of time on the way between home and store,so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work.The internet has shorten the distance between manufacturers and consumers and thus we can even buy goods in other countries .On the other hand ,lack of the face to face deal makes online shopping less reliable and trustworthy.What’ s more the delivery will increase the risk of items’ damage.In my opinion,shopping on the internet is a irreversible trend.More and more people will be accustomed to it.It will be much more popular in the near future.And at the same time we should take some measures to make it perfect.关于网购的英语作文(篇2)With the development of e-commerce,shopping online becomes a new way of shopping which is getting more and more popular.Many citizens are likely to shop through internet nowadays.Generally speaking,shopping online offers lots of advantages with its convenience the most prominent.There are many commodities on the internet where you can search whatever you want.Besides,you just click the mouse can you get all information you want,so that you don’t have to go to the shop personally.In addtition,the commodities on the Internet is usually cheaper than the stores which can save much money.However,everything has two sides.You can not see the products or check their qualities and some of the sellers on the Internet is not so honest.And,for those who enjoys shopping around different stores,shopping online perhaps will make them boring.In my opinion,shopping online has more advantages than disadvantages,and with the improvement of e-commerce,there will be more people to
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码论文:构思在高中英语写作教学中的应用——以Online shopping为例-中大网校论文网你现在的位置 : &
英语四级作文预测:Online shopping
  1. Online shopping
  1) 现在网上购物已成为一种时尚
  2) 网上购物有很多好处,但也有不少问题
  3) 我的建议
  【解题】本文是一篇典型的现象评论文章,话题几乎是为每个学生所熟悉,但要写出高质量的文章也不容易。此种话题的写作,既不能落入常规,直接套用模式,也不也能脱离提纲的基本要求,夸夸奇谈。最重要的是要在词语表达方面能有所突破,即在如何组织语言方面出彩。
  【范文】
  As one of the most fashionable phenomena today, online shopping also unavoidably arouses a great controversyin society, just like emergence of any new things. According to a recent survey, people in favor of it are far more than those against it. Some of its negative and positive aspects and my opinions will be offered in this essay.
  When it comes topositive aspects, it&s very convenient and time-saving compared withtraditional shopping. What you need to do is just clicking your mouse and waiting instead ofgoing out by foot or driving. Moreover, more choices than real store are another attraction to customers. However, in spite ofconvenience and more choices of online shopping, we cannot turn a blind eye toits advantages. Obviously, quality problem is its first advantage. It&s common that articles aren&t so good just as they are described online that customers always buy fake commodities.What&s more, it&s troublesome and annoying for many customers to make a change when they are not satisfied withwhat they bought online.
  As a college student, I like online shopping but I expected that effective measures should be takento make it better. Specifically speaking, government should work out strict regulations and rules to prevent unfaithful and unlawful activitiesof online shopping owners. Only by this way can online shopping become really safe and attract an increasing number of customers.
  相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐人教版高一英语必修4课文原文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教版高一英语必修4课文原文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?