求一句台词的英文翻译一句英文

求50句英文名言警句,要有翻译
Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者,事竟成. Well begun is half done. 好的开端是成功的一半. East, west, home is best. 金窝、银窝,不如自己的草窝. There is no royal road to learning. 学无坦途. Look before you leap. First think, then act. 三思而后行. It is never too late to mend. 亡羊补牢,犹为未晚. Light come, light go. 来得容易,去得快. Time is money. 时间就是金钱. A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难见真交. Great hopes make great man. 远大的希望,造就伟大的人物. After a storm comes a calm. 雨过天晴. All roads lead to Rome. 条条大路通罗马. Art is long, but life is short. 人生有限,学问无涯. Stick to it, and you‘ll succeed. 只要人有恒,万事都能成. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. 早睡早起,富裕、聪明、身体好. A good medicine tastes bitter. 良药苦口. It is good to learn at another man‘s cost. 前车之鉴. Keeping is harder than winning. 创业不易,守业更难. Let‘s cross the bridge when we come to it. 船到桥头自然直. More haste, less speed. 欲速则不达. No pains, no gains. 不劳则无获. Nothing is difficult to the man who will try. 世上无难事,只要肯登攀. Where there is life, there is hope. 生命不息,希望常在. An idle youth, a needy age. 少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲. We must not lie down, and cry, "God help us." 求神不如求己. A plant may man is young but once. 花有重开日,人无再少年. God helps those who help themselves. 自助者,天助之. What may be done at any time will be done at no time. 明日待明日,明日不再来. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. 只工作,不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻. Diligence is the mother of success. 勤奋是成功之母. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理. Take care of the pence, and the pounds will take care of themselves. 积少自然成多. No man is wise at all times. 智者千虑,必有一失. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. 今天能做的事绝不要拖到明天. Live and learn. 活到老,学到老. Kill two birds with one stone. 一石双鸟. It never rains but it pours. 祸不单行. In doing we learn. 经一事,长一智. Easier said than done. 说起来容易做起来难. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. 一分预防胜似十分治疗. Industry is fortune‘s right hand, and frugality her left. 勤勉是幸运的右手,节约是幸运的左手. Genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration. 天才一分来自灵感,九十九分来自勤奋. He who laughs last laughs best. 谁笑在最后,谁笑得最好. He who pays the piper, calls the tune. 谁负担费用,谁加以控制. He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything. 身体健壮就有希望,有了希望就有了一切. No man is born wise or learned. 人非生而知之. Action speak louder than words. 事实胜于雄辩. Courage and resolution are the spirit and soul of virtue. 勇敢和坚决是美德的灵魂. United we stand, divided we fall. 合即立,分即垮. There is no smoke without fire. 无风不起浪. Many hands make light work. 人多好办事. Reading makes a full man. 读书长见识. The best horse needs breeding, and the aptest child needs teaching. 最好的马要驯,最伶俐的孩子要教. Learn young, learn fair. 学习趁年轻,学就要学好. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand. 胸中有知识,胜于手中有金钱. Once bitten, twice shy. 一次被咬,下次胆小. Sound in body, sound in mind. 有健全的身体才有健全的精神. Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见. Dogs wave their tails not so much in, love to you as your bread. 狗摇尾巴,爱的是你的面包. Money is a good servant but a bad master. 要做金钱的主人,莫作金钱的奴隶. It‘s hard sailing when there is no wind. 无风难驶船. The path to glory is always rugged. 通向光荣的道路常常是崎岖的. Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. 没有目标的生活如同没有罗盘的航行. Quality matters more than quantity. 质重于量. The on-looker sees most of the game. 旁观者清. Wisdom is a good purchase though we pay dear for it . 为了求知识,代价虽高也值得. Joys shared with others are more enjoyed. 与众同乐,其乐更乐. Happiness takes no account of time. 欢乐不觉日子长. Time and tide waits for no man. 岁月不等人. If you want knowledge, you must toil for it. 若要求知,必须刻苦. Learn to walk before you run. 循序渐进. Knowing something of everything, and everything of something. 通百艺而专一长. From words to deeds is a great space. 言行之间,大有距离. Skill and confidence are an unconquered army. 技能和信心是无敌的军队. Habit is a second nature. 习惯成自然. Lifeless, faultless. 只有死人才不会犯错误. A book is the same today as it always was and it will never change. 好书千载常如新. Books, like friends, should be few and well chosen. 读书如择友,宜少且宜精. A book that remains shut is but a block. 书本不常翻,犹如一块砖. It‘s not the gay coat that makes the gentleman. 君子在德不在衣. Two heads are better than one. 三个臭皮匠顶个诸葛亮. Birth is much, but breeding is more. 出身重要,教养更重要. Nothing is impossible to a willing mind. 世上无难事,只怕有心人. You can‘t make something out of nothing. 巧妇难为无米之炊. Nothing venture, nothing have. 不入虎穴,焉得虎子. Nothing for nothing. 不费力气,一无所得. Of nothing comes nothing. 无中不能生有. He who makes no mistakes makes nothing. 不犯错误者一事无成. Better say nothing than nothing to the purpose. 话不中肯,不如不说. Nothing succeeds like success. 一事如意,万事顺利. Nothing stake, nothing draw. 不顶千里浪,哪来万斤鱼. Nothing is as good as it seems beforehand. 期待比现实更美好. Nothing is given so freely as advice. 劝人最容易. Nothing is so certain as the unexpected. 天有不测风云,人有旦夕祸福. Nothing seek, nothing find. 无所求则无所获. A little of every thing is nothing in the main. 每事浅尝辄止,事事都告无成. A great ship asks deep waters. 大船要走深水.(蛟龙要在海中游.) The best physicians are Dr. Diet, Dr. Quiet, and Dr. Merryman. 节食博士、精心博士、快乐博士,三人都是最好的医生. He that once deceives is ever suspected. 骗人一次,受疑一世. Empty wagons rattle loudest. 空车响声大.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
001 The sting of a reproach,is the truth of it. 指责带给你刺痛,正是它的忠实之处。002 Virtue and happiness are mother and daugher. 美德和幸福犹如母女。003 TAll mankind are beholden to him that is kind to the good. 行善者...
扫描下载二维码苹果/安卓/wp
积分 188, 距离下一级还需 72 积分
权限: 自定义头衔
道具: 彩虹炫, 涂鸦板, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 金钱卡, 显身卡, 匿名卡下一级可获得
权限: 签名中使用图片
购买后可立即获得
权限: 隐身
道具: 金钱卡, 彩虹炫, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 涂鸦板
上火签到天数: 32 天连续签到: 1 天[LV.5]常住居民I
We must be careful not to confuse data with the
abstractions we use to analyze them.
& && && && && && && && && &WILLIAM JAMES ()
载入中......
柚柚切克闹
柚柚切克闹
真心不太会
楼主,英文翻译应该要照顾一下前后文吧?一句话在不同的语景下有不同的含义……要请坛友帮忙,建议至少亮出该句所属段落!
知常容·容乃公·公乃王。创新就是:学而问,问而思,思而行,行而果。福、禄、寿、喜、财,天上不会掉,舍而得之、顺
gyqznufe 发表于
楼主,英文翻译应该要照顾一下前后文吧?一句话在不同的语景下有不同的含义……要请坛友帮忙,建议至少亮出 ...没有段落。。。。就是《Mathematical Statistics and Data Analysis》这本书目录之前有个单页,只有这一句话~大概是名人名言的感觉~
柚柚切克闹
本帖最后由 gyqznufe 于
21:43 编辑
不太懂,从字面上看看可不可以这样翻译:“我们必须足够仔细,不要将我们用于分析抽象事务的数据及其抽象混为一谈”。
21:42:40 上传
就是这样滴
柚柚切克闹
qingyuyouzi 发表于
21:43 哈哈,偶尔上论坛,过来凑热闹的,英文翻译,特别是这样专业的文献翻译,建议求助英语版块的专业人士,如版主等!
qingyuyouzi 发表于
没有段落。。。。就是《Mathematical Statistics and Data Analysis》这本书目录之前有个单页,只有这一句 ...哈哈,如果是我,就这样翻译啦!这句话,可能就是画龙点睛之笔呢?正文可能要诠释的就是那么简单!
gyqznufe 发表于
哈哈,如果是我,就这样翻译啦!这句话,可能就是画龙点睛之笔呢?正文可能要诠释的就是那么简单!谢谢你啦
柚柚切克闹
无限扩大经管职场人脉圈!每天抽选10位免费名额,现在就扫& 论坛VIP& 贵宾会员& 可免费加入
加入我们,立即就学扫码下载「就学」app& Join us!& JoinLearn&
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
如有投资本站或合作意向,请联系(010-);
邮箱:service@pinggu.org
投诉或不良信息处理:(010-)
京ICP证090565号
京公网安备号
论坛法律顾问:王进律师关于爱情的英语句子加翻译
你是我心中的第一个却又让我伤心的人
You are the one in my mind but let me brokenhearted
人生最大的贵人永远是自己。取悦男人不如取悦自己只取悦自己的女人注定可以倾倒世人。
Life will never be the biggest elegant yourself. Better to please a man to please himself destined only to please their women can dump the world.
那些美丽的小鱼它们睡觉的时候也睁着眼睛。不需要爱情亦从不哭泣。它们是我的榜样。
&Those beautiful fish they sleep, they also open eyes. Love does not need to have never cry. They are my role models.&
最明亮时总是最迷茫最繁华时总是最悲凉。
When the brightest always the most confused when most prosperous always the most desolate.
每一天都为你心跳每一刻都被你感动每一秒都为你担心。有你的感觉真好。
Every day for your heart every moment you have been touched worry about you every second. Have you in my life.
回忆这东西若是有气味的话那就是樟脑的香甜而稳妥像记得分明的块乐甜而怅惘像忘却了的忧愁。
&If scented memories of this thing, then it is sweet and sound like camphor remember clearly the block music sweet and wistful, like forget the sorrow.&
爱情使人忘记时间时间也使人忘记爱情。
Love makes one forget time and time people forget love.
爱情本来并不复杂来来去去不过三个字不是&我爱你我恨你&&便是算了吧你好吗?对不起。
&Love had come and gone, but not complex words than &&I love you, I hate you.&& &&Well is it you? I'm sorry.&
&什么时候想嫁(取)人了就告诉我,我(娶)你。&
When Xiangjia (take) people told me that I (married) you.
我不要短暂的温存只要你一世的陪伴。
I do not want a short life - as long as you accompany tenderness.
很多时候我们宁愿伤害自己也不愿伤害别人。
Many times we would rather do not want to hurt other people hurt themselves.
不要活的太累不要忙的太疲惫;想吃了不要嫌贵想穿了不要说浪费;心烦了找朋友聚会瞌睡了倒头就睡。心态平和永远最美天天快乐才对。
Do not live too
do not want to eat too expensive do not want to upset a gathering of friends looking sleepy and fell asleep. Peace of mind is always a happy day beautiful son.
当一份感情不属于你的时候它根本也对你没有一点价值所以你也不必认为它是一种损失。
When a relationship does not belong to you when it does it for you without any value so you do not think it is a loss.
一个人要获得实在的幸福就必须既不太聪明也不太傻。人们把这种介于聪明和傻之间的状态叫做生活的智慧。
To get a really happy person must be neither too bright not too stupid. It is considered between clever and stupid state between life called wisdom.
幼稚的人和幼稚的人在一起没什么问题成熟的人和成熟的人在一起也没什么问题。成熟的人和幼稚的人在一起问题就多了。
Childish and naive people with no problem mature and mature person with no problem. Mature and immature people together on more issues.
你凭什么偷走俄的心却又狠狠的把俄推开。
Why do you steal the heart of Russia but the Russian pushed fiercely.
用一转身离开用一辈子去忘记。
Turned away with a lifetime to forget.
夫妻吵架后切忌长时光负气坚持沉默和冷漠。有两句话可以概括缄默和冷淡的杀伤力:沉默是无形的伤害;最大的损害莫过于冷漠。
After a long time husband and wife should not insist on silence and indifference bloom. There are two words can be summarized silence and indifference of mass destruction: silence i the greatest harm than indifference.
如果爱情还没有走进死胡同请记住:安慰很重要多一些谅解多一些问候。谁都会有过去重温当年并不是一昧怀念过去而是在怀念里要学会如何去面对新的人新的事。幸福的事有千万种。在过去的某一天有一个人在你耳边说我爱你他会告诉你说什么都不要想一切都有我。
&If love has not yet reached a dead end, please remember: comfort is very important more understanding more greetings. Everyone will relive the past but not reimbursing miss miss in the past to learn how to face new people new things. Happy thing there are millions of species. In the past some have a person in your ear to say I love you and he will tell you what to say, I do not want to have all day.&
我始终都害怕我爱的人变成了别人的爱人。
I'm always afraid of the people I love to become someone else's wife.
我喜欢这种感觉:当我极为失落沮丧的时候你一个简单的问候能让我的心情马上好起来。
I feel like this: When I lost a very frustrating time you make a simple greeting I feel better right away.
可恨的不是小三而是经不住小三诱惑的小瘪三
Hateful is not a small three small three but could not stand the temptation of the little tramp
如果可以我愿意带着我一生的情一世的爱来陪你度过天上人间地下所有的时间。
&If I am willing to take my life, I love love to accompany you through heaven and earth underground all the time.&
那么爱你怎可能一滴泪没有我说我会在原地守候。
So how can you love a tear did I say that I will be waiting in place.
这个世界还有肮脏的地方但不应成为让自己肮脏的理由;这个世界还有丑恶的人但不应成为让自己丑恶的借口。
&This also dirty but should not become part of the world make there are evil people in this world, but should not become an excuse to let yourself ugly.&
我们学着承受痛苦学着把眼泪像珍珠一样收藏把眼泪都贮存在成功的那一天流那一天哪怕流它个大海汪洋。
We learn to learn to bear the pain of tears like pearls collection are stored in the success of the tears that day flow that day even if it is a sea ocean stream.
总有那么一些事来不及等我们去决定就已经无法改变。
There are always some things too late and so we decided to go has not changed.
恋爱就是无数个饭局结婚就是一个饭局。
Love is the numerous wedding dinner is a dinner.
如果这场雨可以洗去我的记忆就好了
If the rain can wash away my memory like
恋爱在感情上当你想征服对方的时候实际上已经在一定程度上被对方征服了。首先是对方对你的吸引然后才是你征服对方的欲望。
Love emotionally when you actually want to conquer each other to some extent by the other conquered. The first is the other side of your attraction then is your desire to conquer each other.
习惯更新你的签名担心你孤单的心情害怕你遗弃我们的爱情。
Update your signature worry habit you fear you feel lonely abandoned our love.
风往哪个方向吹草就要往哪个方向倒。我们总以为现实是风梦想是草。但如果你愿意梦想就可以是风。
Which way the wind blows down the grass which direction we should go. We always think the reality is that the wind dream is grass. But if you are willing to dream can be the wind.
我爱你就是要在开心时看得到你生气时看得到你你不能错过我的情绪起伏你不能错过我的死就是我想去当小偷你也得陪我去当鸳鸯大盗。
I love you is to see you angry when you see me you can not miss the emotional ups and downs that you can not miss me that I want to die when you have to come with me when the thief thief ducks during happy.
生日是一个舞台一次考验一个机会。恋爱时男人更会利用这一点;结婚后女人更会利用这一点。
Birthday is a test of a stage a chance. Love when men will ta married woman will take advantage of this.
从我遇见你的那一天起我就在心里恳求你如果生活是一条单行道就请你从此走在我的前面让我时时可以看到你;如果生活是一条双行道就请你让我牵着你的手穿行在茫茫人海里永远不会走丢。
&From I met you that day, I implore you in the heart, if life is a one-way street to ask since you walk in front of me so I can see y if life is a two-way street to ask you to let me take your hands walking in the vast sea of people will never get lost.&
&总有一个人的名字,是你拒绝别人的理由&
&There's always a person's name, is the reason you refuse others'&
女人要学会扮靓自己。不要拿朴素来当挡箭牌不要拿家务做借口不懂时尚你就不是一个的好女人。
Women must learn to Dress yourself. Do not take simple as a shield do not understand fashion excuse to get housework done you are not a good woman.
有点醉醉的好卑微原来爱上你有一点点心碎。
Good humble little drunk drunk a little bit in love with your original heartbreak.
一群人在讨论现代做什么事最冒险?登山滑翔极限运动。。。说什么的都有。其实感情才是最大的冒险而且在任何时代都如此。因为种种冒险行为大不了一死但感情的折磨却让人生不如死。
&Group of people doing the most modern adventure in the discussion? Mountaineering gliding extreme sports. . . What have said. In fact, the feelings are the biggest adventure and at any age are so. Big deal because of various risk-taking behavior in one death but emotional torment, but people living death.&
等我不再多问的时候也就是我们玩完的时候。
So I do not raise another time is when we finish.
我有很多个梦想。每个梦想里都有你。
I have many dreams. Each dreams have you.
听一首老歌怀念一段时光如果我也曾饱经沧桑。
Listen to oldies miss a period of time if I have experienced many vicissitudes.
执子之手与子共著。执子之手与子同眠。执子之手与子偕老。执子之手夫复何求?
Hold your hand and a total of. Hold your hand and the child Sleeping. Hold hands and grow old. Hold your hand who needs?
带着一根烟浪迹天涯&&
With a cigarette wandering ......
世界上有一个人不见面的时候会一直惦记着他见面时却又脸红心跳什么话都说不出口。他总是轻易地把你心揪住让你无法忘怀也能让你胡思乱想睡不好觉但你仍然甘之如饴因为你爱他。他是你最甜蜜最甜蜜的负荷。这个人叫做恋人。
&There is no time to meet a person would have been thinking about him blush when they meet but said they do not export anything in the world. He always easily grabbed your heart so that you can not forget also make you cranky sleep well, but you still have fame or fortune because you love him. He is your sweetest sweetest load. This person is called a lover.&
抽屉里的照片已泛黄我的回忆还没有忘却。
Drawer photos have yellowed memories I have not forgotten.
一起在走是幸福走在一起是缘分。两个默默相爱的人彼此懂得彼此一个眼神一个动作都能读懂走进彼此的心里进驻。哪怕静静的并肩坐着都是一种幸福安心的温暖在心间化开。因为爱情不会轻易悲伤因为爱情现世安稳因为爱情如此美丽。就算世界背离也依旧拉着彼此向前。
Happy together walk away with that fate. Two people who love each other silently know one another into the eyes of an action can read each other's mind stationed. Even sitting quietly side by side between the reassuring warmth of happiness is a kind of open mind. Because love is not easily sad because love life secure because love is so beautiful. Even if there is still the world's departure from pulling each other forward.
当时我去了天涯你却说你在海角。
At that time I went to the horizon you say you are in the Cape.
我们不只是自己所以我们要奋斗让爱我们的人为我们而感到幸福感到满足因为在这个盛夏光年也许我们的努力可以让他们多一些笑容。我们要奋斗让不喜欢我们的人知道我们的青春可以释放出更多的能量让他们看见我们努力的魅力!
We do not just own so we have to struggle to make love our human happiness we feel satisfied because in this Eternal Summer Maybe we can give them a little more effort to smile. We have to struggle to let people know that we do not like our youth can release more energy to make them see the charm of our efforts!
那些所谓的誓言不过你对我最大的谎言
Those so-called oath but the biggest lie you told me
多谢你的绝情让我学会死心&&
Thank you for the unfeeling so I learned to give up hope ......
多谢你的绝情让我学会死心&&
Thank you for the unfeeling so I learned to give up hope ......
我不喜欢看到你对别人好我会吃醋尽管我们不是情侣。
&I do not like to see you for the good of others, I will be jealous even though we are not a couple.&
在完美的彼岸刚刚上演了一场悲剧所有的血与泪在枯萎的荆棘蕴育出一个花蕾它将经历轮回的七场雷雨然后绽放在潮湿的空气中&&
Just the other side in perfect staged a tragedy all the blood and tears withered thorns breeds in a bud will experience reincarnation of seven thunderstorms then bloom in the humid air ......
有本事你就照顾好自己不然就老老实实地让我来照顾你!
You have the ability to take care of yourself or to honestly let me take care of you!
没有孤单的人我是孤单的泪。
No lonely people I was lonely tears.
幸福是用来感受的有些人适合你但不爱。有些人爱你却不适合。想知道爱不爱别用耳朵听要用眼睛看。看他付出多少是否只爱你一个。而想知道适合与否别问他有什么而要问你的笑和眼泪。一直让你流泪的条件再好也不能要。一直让你笑的就算吃苦也值得。宁可笑着累也不要哭着享受。
&Happiness is some people used to feel for you, but not love. Some people love you do not fit. Do not want to know whether patriotic use your eyes to see with your ears. Look how much he paid if you love one. And want to know whether or not to ask for what he has but to ask you laugh and tears. Always make you cry no matter how good a condition can not be. Always make you laugh even if the hardship is worth. Rather tired smile and do not enjoy crying.&
我拒绝那么多的暧昧只为了你一个不确定的未来。
I refuse to so many ambiguous only for you an uncertain future.
对于不会说话的人衣服是一种语言随身带着的是袖珍戏剧。
Clothes for people who can not speak a language is to carry pocket-sized theater.
再美的曾经留下的也只有伤害。
Then the United States had left only hurt.
相关关键词标签:}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文求职信范文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信