I slept怎么读 off和I was tired具体什么意思和在什么语境中的表达方式

I was home 和 I was at home 有什么不一样?I was home 和 I was at home 翻译过来有什么不一样?加介词的那句话和不加介词的那句话到底意思差在哪里?再此谢过!
唯一的区别就是 home 这个词的词性不一样.I was home 中 home 是副词,表示”在家里”.就象 here 一样,你会说 I'm here 而不会说 I'm at here.I was at home 中的 home 是名词,表示”家里”.就象你说 I'm at my house 一样.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语 新概念2 lesson87 A perfect alibi 一段对话中的一句.“My employer will confirm that I was there on time".这句后面用了was ,假如 将was 换成 ammy employer will confirm that I am there on time在翻译和语境理解有什么不一样?
原文是这样的.'I must be at work at 10 o'clock.My employer will confirm that I was there on time.'“我必须在10点钟上班,我的雇主会证明我是按时到了那儿的.”这个句子里并没有涉及虚拟语气!这句话是主角对检察官说的,意思是他的雇主会给他证明他当时是按时上班的.因为他还没去找雇主证明,所以是 将来时,而证明的内容,即“他是按时上班的” 他按时上班的这个情况发生在凶案发生时间左右,所以这里必须用 过去时.不能把was 换成 am 否则,句子逻辑混乱.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
肯定不一样...虚拟时态的问题...am就是真实的,was 就是虚拟的.很容易分别的!
那怎么翻译?
怎么理解?
扫描下载二维码第一节:单词拼写。(共10题,每小题1分, 共10分)小题1:He______ ( 最终 )rose to the position of vice president.小题2:Swimming is b_______
in the lake. So, it’s your fault to swim in the lake.小题3:He had difficult p_______ her to give up the job.小题4:Like many ________( 发现), atomic power can be used for both good and evil.小题5:Can you imagine how ________( 不舒适 )it was when 7 people slept in a 3-person room?小题6:He didn’t do enough _________( 准备 )for his exam, and failed.小题7:The railway station just a short d_____ from here to the restaurant.小题8:She give us an ______( 惊奇的 )performance.小题9:I don’t have any particular p______; I like every kind of food.小题10:More and more people like j_____ every morning. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:第一节:单词拼写。(共10题,每小题1分, 共10分)小题1:He______ ( 最终 )rose to the position of vice president.小题2:Swimming is b_______
in the lake. So, it’s your fault to swim in the lake.小题3:He had difficult p_______ her to give up the job.小题4:Like many ________( 发现), atomic power can be used for both good and evil.小题5:Can you imagine how ________( 不舒适 )it was when 7 people slept in a 3-person room?小题6:He didn’t do enough _________( 准备 )for his exam, and failed.小题7:The railway station just a short d_____ from here to the restaurant.小题8:She give us an ______( 惊奇的 )performance.小题9:I don’t have any particular p______; I like every kind of food.小题10:More and more people like j_____ every morning.第一节:单词拼写。(共10题,每小题1分, 共10分)小题1:He______ ( 最终 )rose to the position of vice president.小题2:Swimming is b_______
in the lake. So, it’s your fault to swim in the lake.小题3:He had difficult p_______ her to give up the job.小题4:Like many ________( 发现), atomic power can be used for both good and evil.小题5:Can you imagine how ________( 不舒适 )it was when 7 people slept in a 3-person room?小题6:He didn’t do enough _________( 准备 )for his exam, and failed.小题7:The railway station just a short d_____ from here to the restaurant.小题8:She give us an ______( 惊奇的 )performance.小题9:I don’t have any particular p______; I like every kind of food.小题10:More and more people like j_____ every morning.科目:最佳答案小题1:eventually小题2:banned小题3:persuading小题4:discoveries小题5:uncomfortable小题6:preparation小题7:distance小题8:amazing小题9:preference小题10:jogging解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心英语翻译If I was going somewhere,I was running.You have to do the best with what God gave you.Life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re going to get.When I got tired,I slept.When I got hungry,I ate and when I had to go… you know,I went .Since I’d gone this far,I might as well turn around and keep on going.You’ve got to put the past behind you before you can move on”.And I think that’s what my running was all about.One day it started raining,and it didn't quit fot four months.We've been through every kind of rain there is……little bitty stinging rain and big old fat rain,rain that flew in side ways,and sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath.Shoot,it even rained at night.Sometimes it would stop raining long enough for the stars to come out and then it was nice.Life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re going to get.--- Forrest Gump
阿甘正传里的...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
如果我要去哪里,我会奔跑着去。你必须用上帝赐予你的能力做到最好。生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块的滋味(你永远不知道你会得到什么)。
当我困倦时,我会睡觉;当我饥饿时,我会用餐;当我需要……你知道,我得去。
因为我已经走了这么远的路,我不妨转过身来,继续前进。你必须把过去放在身后才能继续前进。我想那就是我跑步的原因吧。
有一天开始下雨,竟持续了...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译I haven’t heard any noise since I slept译为“我醒后还未听到任何声音”.John is now with his parents in New York,it is already three years since he was a teacher约翰现在和父母一起住在纽约,他不当教师已经三年了.那这句话呢I have known her ever since she was a freshman 有人翻译为她是新生(或者大一)的时候我就认识她了 但是按照上面的译法好像又不对 上面翻译的没错
RosE情义甏看°
翻译为她是新生(或者大一)的时候我就认识她了应该是对的哦!照上面的译法也是对的.分析:i haven’t heard any noise since I slept.“since i slept" 是从我睡觉就开始了,"haven’t heard any noise" 则是指没有听到的状态一直延续到现在.所以翻译成“我醒后还未听到任何声音”.“ever since she was a freshman ”,表示她是新生(或者大一)的时候就开始了,“have known her”则表示持续到现在,因此译为她是新生(或者大一)的时候我就认识她了是可取的.希望可以帮到你!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I haven’t heard any noise since I slept译为“我醒后还未听到任何声音”。 我认为应该是: 我睡着后就再也没听到任何噪音了.John is now with his parents in New York, it is already three years since he was a teacher约翰现在和父母一起住在纽约,他不当教师已...
二楼的是正确的翻译!
我觉得上面2句是错的 下面才是对的
这三句都没问题,你肯定是在做语法体,只能说明题出的有问题,放心。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 slept分析 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信