unit 2 听力原文和答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Harry is eighteen now. He studies in a middle school.His parents like him very much and hope he can become a famous man. So they often tell him to study hard and they do almost everything for him. They wakes him up at six in the morning, after breakfast his father takes him to school in a car and in the afternoon, as soon as the young man comes back, the supper is ready. Of course, he never washes his clothes or goes to buy anything in the shops.Once Harry’s father was sent to London on business. He would stay there for half a year. Upon leaving, he told his wife to take good care of their son. The woman had to get up eatlier and did all that her husband did before. And two months later she was so tired that she was ill in bed. Now the young man got into trouble. He couldn’t do any housework. He had to do as his mother told him. He didn’t even know where to get on the bus!One day Harry’s mother found his shoes were worn out and told him to buy a pair in the shop. But he didn’t
know how to choose
The woman had a sigh (叹息)and give him a shoe patten(鞋样)and told him to buy a pair of.shoes himself. With a policeman’s help, Harry found a shop. The shopkeeper was friendly to him. The man brought a lot of shoes and asked him to choose. When he was trying on a pair, suddenly he remembered something and took them off. The man was surprised and asked, “What’s the matter, young man?”“I’m sorry. I’ve left the shoe pattern at home!”小题1:
always does some housework in the morningA.Harry's father
B.Harry's mother
小题2:The woman had to look after her son by herself because
.A.her husband wasn't at homeB.she was stronger than her husbandC.she knew the youno man wellD.she was freer than her husband小题3:When his father was in London,
.A.Harry had to stay at homeB.Harry couldn’t even find the bus stopC.Harry fell behind in his classD.Harry wouldn’t go to school小题4:Harry had to buy shoes himself because _
.A.his mother didn't know what kind he neededB.his mother was busy with the houseworkC.something was wrong with his motherD.his mother wanted her son to do something himself小题5:According to the passage, what can we learn about Harry?A.He wanted his mother to buy shoes for him.B.He would rather use the shoe pattern than try the shoes himself.C.He wouldn't listen to his mother.D.He was strong enough to buy shoes for himself.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
Harry is eighteen now. He studies in a middle school.His parents like him very much and hope he can become a famous man. So they often tell him to study hard and they do almost everything for him. They wakes him up at six in the morning, after breakfast his father takes him to school in a car and in the afternoon, as soon as the young man comes back, the supper is ready. Of course, he never washes his clothes or goes to buy anything in the shops.Once Harry’s father was sent to London on business. He would stay there for half a year. Upon leaving, he told his wife to take good care of their son. The woman had to get up eatlier and did all that her husband did before. And two months later she was so tired that she was ill in bed. Now the young man got into trouble. He couldn’t do any housework. He had to do as his mother told him. He didn’t even know where to get on the bus!One day Harry’s mother found his shoes were worn out and told him to buy a pair in the shop. But he didn’t
know how to choose
The woman had a sigh (叹息)and give him a shoe patten(鞋样)and told him to buy a pair of.shoes himself. With a policeman’s help, Harry found a shop. The shopkeeper was friendly to him. The man brought a lot of shoes and asked him to choose. When he was trying on a pair, suddenly he remembered something and took them off. The man was surprised and asked, “What’s the matter, young man?”“I’m sorry. I’ve left the shoe pattern at home!”小题1:
B.Harry's mother
.A.her husband wasn't at homeB.she was stronger than her husbandC.she knew the youno man wellD.she was freer than her husband小题3:When his father was in London,
.A.Harry had to stay at homeB.Harry couldn’t even find the bus stopC.Harry fell behind in his classD.Harry wouldn’t go to school小题4:Harry had to buy shoes himself because _
.A.his mother didn't know what kind he neededB.his mother was busy with the houseworkC.something was wrong with his motherD.his mother wanted her son to do something himself小题5:According to the passage, what can we learn about Harry?A.He wanted his mother to buy shoes for him.B.He would rather use the shoe pattern than try the shoes himself.C.He wouldn't listen to his mother.D.He was strong enough to buy shoes for himself.
Harry is eighteen now. He studies in a middle school.His parents like him very much and hope he can become a famous man. So they often tell him to study hard and they do almost everything for him. They wakes him up at six in the morning, after breakfast his father takes him to school in a car and in the afternoon, as soon as the young man comes back, the supper is ready. Of course, he never washes his clothes or goes to buy anything in the shops.Once Harry’s father was sent to London on business. He would stay there for half a year. Upon leaving, he told his wife to take good care of their son. The woman had to get up eatlier and did all that her husband did before. And two months later she was so tired that she was ill in bed. Now the young man got into trouble. He couldn’t do any housework. He had to do as his mother told him. He didn’t even know where to get on the bus!One day Harry’s mother found his shoes were worn out and told him to buy a pair in the shop. But he didn’t
know how to choose
B.Harry's mother
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:A小题2:A小题3:B小题4:C小题5:B
试题分析:小题1:A 推理题。根据第二段第二行The woman had to get up eatlier and did all that her husband did before.说明以前的家务事都是他父亲做的。故A正确。小题2:A 细节题。根据第二段第一行Once Harry’s father was sent to London on business. He would stay there for half a year说明A正确。小题3:B 细节题。根据第三段第三行With a policeman’s help, Harry found a shop.说明在警察的帮助下他才找到一家鞋店,那么如果没有警察的帮忙,他可能连鞋店也找不到。故B正确。小题4:C 推理题。根据第二段第三行And two months later she was so tired that she was ill in bed.说明妈妈生病了,要躺着床上,没有办法帮他取买鞋,所以让他自己去买。故C正确。小题5:B 推理题。根据文章最后一段“I’m sorry. I’ve left the shoe pattern at home!”说明他宁愿用鞋子的模型来试谢。故B正确。点评:本文讲述的是父母过度呵护孩子,导致孩子的生活能力低下。引起我们的思考。以细节题的考查为主,阅读时在重点的信息词或者主题句要做好标志,以提高阅读的效率。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Uber driver arrested after allegedly raping a passenger he picked up from a bar | Daily Mail Online
California Uber driver, 52, 'raped a 21-year-old passenger he drove to a bar, on the same bed as her passed out friend'
Omar Mahmoud Mousa faces felony charges of forcible rape, forcible oral copulation and sexual penetration by foreign object and force Mousa picked up the girl and her female friend in Anaheim in OctoberBefore dropping them off at a bar he gave them his business card and told them to call him directly to be picked up, instead of using the app After driving them home hours later Mousa walked the girls to their room Prosecutors say he then raped the intoxicated victim, who repeatedly said 'no' before pushing him off Mousa was out of the country when forensic test results came back and was arrested this week
13:40 GMT, 18 March 2016
23:09 GMT, 18 March 2016
A California Uber driver has been arrested after he allegedly raped a 21-year-old woman he picked up from a bar last year and took back to her motel room. Omar Mahmoud Mousa, 52, faces felony charges of forcible rape, forcible oral copulation and sexual penetration by foreign object and force, according to the Orange County District Attorney. Mousa, of Anaheim, picked up the girl and her female friend at the Tampico Motel in Anaheim after they ordered a ride through the Uber app on the night of October 24, 2015. He drove them to The Woods, a bar in Fullerton about five miles away, and then gave the women his business card.
Omar Mahmoud Mousa, 52, (pictured in court behind his attorney) has been arrested after he allegedly raped a 21-year-old woman he picked up from a bar last year took back to her motel room
Uber released a statement saying Mousa's account was immediately blocked after the incident came to light and that the company's thoughts were with the victim (file photo) Mousa then told them to call him directly when they needed a ride home rather than going through the app, a move that goes against the service's protocol, prosecutors said.The women called Mousa early the next morning and he drove them back to their motel and walked them back into their room. Prosecutors said the victim's friend immediately passed out on the bed and then Mousa placed the victim, who was intoxicated, on the same bed before forcibly raping her. The women repeatedly told Mousa 'no' and was finally able to push him away, according to the . Mousa then allegedly left the hotel room and drove away. The woman reported him to the Anaheim Police Department that day. Charges were filed in January after forensic test results returned but Mousa was out of the country, according to . A warrant was issued and Mousa was arrested at Los Angeles International Airport on March 7. Mousa is being held on $100,000 bail
at Orange County Jail. He told police he was helping the women upstairs to the room because they were intoxicated.
Mousa, of Anaheim, picked up the girl and her female friend at the Tampico Motel in Anaheim (pictured) after they ordered a ride through the Uber app on the night of October 24, 2015He did not enter a plea when he appeared in court on Thursday. Mousa faces a maximum sentence of 24 years in state prison if he is convicted. Prosecutors do not know how many women Mousa has picked up as an Uber driver or how long he has been driving for the company, according to . The Orange County District Attorney's Office believe there may be more victims in the case. Mousa has no felony convictions in Orange County but has received a number of traffic violations in the San Bernardino and Riverside counties.
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
215 shares
These include trespassing and driving over 70 mph. He has also paid a fine for unsafe speed. Uber issued a statement saying Mousa's account was immediately blocked after the incident came to light and that they have been assisting police with the investigation. 'Uber has a zero-tolerance policy for violent behavior, and our thoughts are with the victim of this atrocious crime,' the statement read. This week Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti and two city council members submitted a joint letter asking for the city to begin a pilot program that would require Uber and Lyft drivers, as well as those behind the wheel of limos and shuttle services, to be fingerprinted.
He drove them to The Woods (pictured), a bar in Fullerton about five miles away, and then gave the women his business card
Read more:
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS
EDITOR'S SIX OF THE BEST
SHARE PICTURE
Copy link to paste in your messageA&Parent’s&Struggle&With&a&Child’s&iPad&Addiction
I think my 6-year-old
is addicted to the iPad.
He asks for it
constantly. He wants to use it in the car. He wants to use it at
every unscheduled moment at home. He brings it to the dinner
When I tell him it’s
time to shut off the iPad and head up to bed, or put his shoes on,
or head out to the bus, he doesn’t hear me the first three times I
ask. Sometimes, he gets bizarrely upset when I say I have to take
it away now — out-of-character upset. That’s what makes me think
he’s addicted.
And trust me — having
read The New York Times series on , I’m plenty worried.
Now, before you begin
sending the volleys of “bad parent” e-mails, let me reassure you:
I’ve described what my son wants, not what he gets. We do have
policies. The rule for my three kids is: no electronics on school
days except what you actually need for schoolwork. No gadgets at
mealtime or bedtime. Gadgets are O.K. when you’re home sick or in
the car for long trips.
My older two kids
manage to stick with those rules (mostly). My youngest, though,
asks for that darned iPad constantly.
And I’ll be straight
with you: I generally enforce the rule, but sometimes it’s tough.
Because, let’s face it: When he’s on the iPad, he’s happy. He’s
quiet. He’s engaged. And in this family, the two older siblings
form a tween bloc (my oldest are 13 and almost 12), and then
there’s a big age gap. So it can be hard to find activities, games
or conversations that involve all three simultaneously.
The iPad is a magic
electronic babysitter that creates instant peace in the household.
If you told me you’d never, even occasionally, be tempted to hand
it over, I’d say I doubt you.
What makes my
feelings on this subject even more complicated is that, in general,
my 6-year-old isn’t playing mindless video games. He’s not allowed
to play shoot-‘em-ups or violent games at all. Instead, he’s
encouraged to play creative apps — and most of the time, he
He spends hours, for
example, playing with Puppet Pals, an amazing free app that lets
you create animated cartoons. You choose a backdrop — say, the Wild
West, or a pirate ship. Then you drag cutout characters around with
you can move them left, right, up, down, or forward
and backward (they get smaller when you move them farther away).
You provide the dialogue yourself. The app records everything you
do, both audio and character motions. Later, you can play back the
whole thing for your proud papa. Yes, my 6-year-old is creating his
own animated shorts.
He also loves
EasyBeats, a music app where you lay down one instrument track at a
time, as the four-measure pattern loops over and over. He builds
complex rhythms, one layer at a time.
Come on, how can apps
like that be bad for a kid? Is it really that much different from
playing with paper cutouts? Or blocks? Or a toy drum
When he does play
games, he favors thinking games like Cut the Rope (a clever
physics-based puzzle game) or Rush Hour (strategy puzzles). Heck,
even Angry Birds involves some thinking. You have to plan ahead and
calculate and use resources wisely.
In the old days, we
used to tut-tut about how much TV kids watched — but parents
usually made an exception for educational shows like “Sesame
Street” and “Between the Lions.” How is this any different?
Shouldn’t we make exceptions for creative and problem-solving
In other words, I’m
doing a lot of thinking lately. Is a gadget automatically bad for
our children just because it’s electronic? What if it’s fostering a
love of music, an affinity for theater and expertise in strategy
and problem-solving? Is it a bad thing for a kid to be so much in
love with mental exercises? Am I really being a good parent by
yanking THAT away?
For now, I’m trying
to live by the mantra, “Moderation in all things.” As long as iPad
use is part of a balanced diet of more physical play and
non-electronic activities, I think my little guy will probably be
But I’d love to hear
your (non-judgmental) thoughts in the comments.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 tigi bed head 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信