我要好多好多高中英语作文题目及范文的题目和范文

当前位置:
>>>我们的生活是丰富多彩的,美好的生活一定需要很多。请以“Our lif..
我们的生活是丰富多彩的,美好的生活一定需要很多。请以“Our life needs_____”为题写一篇英语短文,并根据自己确定的主题,从至少三个方面进行表达。要求:1.先把题目补充完整(空格处可以是单词、短语,也可以是从句)。2.文中不得出现真实姓名及学校等信息。3.词数80左右。
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
Our life needs a dreamEveryone needs his own dream. The dream is just like a light before us. It gives us strength and courage.My dream is to be a writer. When I grow up, I will write many beautiful articles. Well, writing has been part of my life. Through writing I will be able to share my ideas and make friends with others. So I try to read widely and work hard at school to learn as much as possible.When I have difficulties, I do my best to go through them because I have the dream. Do you have your own dream? I'm also sure that you will try hard to make it come true.试题分析:这篇短文要求我们以“Our life needs_____”为题写一篇英语短文。这篇短文要求我们从三方面来写。列提纲如下:一是为什么要有梦想。二是你的梦想是什么。三是梦想的作用。提纲是我们写作的根据,还需要我们自己去充实一些内容,让短文更加完整、合理。我们需要发挥想象力,把我们平时积累的知识加以运用。另外,写作时,还需注意语句间的衔接要紧密,使文意连贯,表达流畅。另外注意时态的应用,力求准确、表达无误。【亮点说明】这是一篇比较不错的作文。作者紧紧围绕要点,表达了生活需要理想,陈述了自己的理想并说明理想对自己的作用。层次清晰,表达清楚。短文中需要作者自己补充的内容完成得很好。如The dream is just like a light before us. It gives us strength and courage.等。这些内容符合文章的需要,意思也很连贯。文章中还用了一些比较好的句型,如Well, writing has been part of my life. When I have difficulties, I do my best to go through them because I have the dream.等。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“我们的生活是丰富多彩的,美好的生活一定需要很多。请以“Our lif..”主要考查你对&&问答题,连词成句,日常用语、谚语,情景交际&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
问答题连词成句日常用语、谚语情景交际
问答题:主要是根据前提问题来做出相应的要求内的答案,题型比较灵活但是考查了学生多方面的知识和技能。要做好这类题,就要注意平时知识的积累,包括单词、词组、句型等。连词成句:即是把错乱排列的词语根据语法或句法特点排列组合成为句式整齐,内容恰当,语气流畅的句子的方法。他基本的要求是句子完整和流畅没有语法错误,更不要有语病。连词成句题做题技巧:首先强调第一个单词的第一个字母要大写,其次句子的最后要有标点符号。然后分句型来做: 1. 陈述句的时候,先找主语,然后找动词,再找其他,记得时间和地点是放在后面的。 2. 疑问句时,有疑问词的情况下找疑问词,然后找助动词,找主语,找其他。没有疑问词的情况下,就找助动词/be动词,再找主语,找其他。 3. 做这一类型的题目时,学生要有一定的基础,会认读单词,熟悉基本句型。 具体可以分一下几步来完成:一、看清标点符号1.如果是句号,则是陈述语句。陈述句的基本结构就是主语+谓语+宾语而构成的。2.如果是问号,则是疑问语句。要先看是特殊疑问句还是由情态动词引导的疑问句。①如果有where 、what、how等疑问词,那么它就是特殊疑问句,就要把疑问词where 、 what、 how 等放在一句话的最前面,它后面紧接的是be动词也就是我们学习过的am、is、are三个单词。②如果题目中有can、 may、shall、would等情态动词,那么它就是由情态动词引导的疑问句。例如:“have& I& a& may& new& bike (?)” 。这道题目中有一个情态动词may,很显然这就是由情态动词may引导的疑问句。那么我们就要把may放在句子的最前面,后面紧接的就是这句话的主语(主语往往是人或者物)。很快我们就能写出这句话的前半部分“May I& have …”很显然,还剩下的几个单词可以构成一个词组“a new bike”,那么将整句话连起来就是“May I have a new bike ?”(我可以拥有一个新的自行车吗?)。同样其他的句子,例如:由can 、would、shall等情态动词引导的句子也是这样的方法可以完成。③如果题目中没有任何的特殊疑问词,也没有任何情态动词,那么它就是我们最最熟悉的一般疑问句了。例如:“you& a& are student(?)”。很显然是一个疑问句,而且没有任何特殊疑问词。所以这是一句一般疑问句,一般疑问句的基本准则就是疑问词是be动词(am /is/are),而且要把它们放在句子的最前面。通过观察我们看到题目中有一个be动词(are),所以这句话就很容易连到“Are you a student ?”(你是一个学生吗?)。这样的题目还可以先将它当作一般陈述句来做,然后再由陈述句改成一般疑问句。例如“you& a& are student(?)”这题还可以先将它写成一般陈述句的形式“You are a student.”。然后将它写成一般疑问句,即是将这句话的主语和谓语(be动词)对调,得到“Are you a student?”,这样这句话也就完成了。3.如果是感叹号,则是感叹语句。①由what引导的感叹句。我们知道有what引导的感叹句,其基本结构是What + a + adj. + n.。例如:“What a nice book !”(多漂亮的一本书啊!)② 由how引导的感叹句。与what引导的感叹句相似,how引导的感叹句的结构是“How + adj.( +n. /名词短语 + be动词 )!”。
二、注意特殊句型还有一些连词成句的题目看上去似乎是无规律可循。有这样一个题目:“to&& time& to&& go&& it’s& school (.)” 这样的题目就要求学生对有些句型的熟练掌握。这条题目考的是学生对句型“it’s& time to do sth.” 的运用和词组“go to school(去上学)”,这是一条交际运用题。很显然,这条题目的答案应该是:“It’s& time to go to shool.”(该到上学的时候了。)还有一类句型叫做祈使句。这样的句型往往没有主语。例如:“Go to the playground& ,please.”(请去操场。)这样的句子就省略了主语,完整的应该是“我请你去操场。”所以这样的句型也是学生所需要掌握。有这样一条题目,“breakfast , have& Mike(。)”。很显然这是一句祈使句。拿到这条题目时,如果对句子的意思不明白也许就无法下手。但是如果明白是“让迈克吃早饭。”这条题目也就很好做了,这是一条省略句,所以很快就能得到答案:“Have breakfast,Mike.”。有很多像这样的题目,没有明确的主语、谓语等。这就需要学生对所要完成题目的句子意思的了解,对一些固定结构的掌握。三、注意句子是否完整往往学生在做完一条题目以后,经常会出现句子还没有写完整,单词抄写错的现象。在做这样的题目时容易出现漏字、错字的毛病。这就需要我们在平时的训练中养成认真仔细的习惯。在做题目时加强对“难题”的训练,在“找错误”中增强细心意识。&&& 四、注意字母的大小写在英语中经常需要大写的有:每句话的开头字母、人名、专有名词等。例如:“thank you,liutao.”这句话中有三个字母没有大写,应该将它改成:“Thank you,Liu Tao.”这样这句话也就很明白了。与中文不同,在英文中字母的大小写有时也就决定了一句话的意义。Doctor 和doctor就是因为一字之差其意思也就大大不同,前者是博士而后者则是医生。所以在平时,应该注意这类题型的解答。日常用语:就是日常生活中的交际用语,如Thank you. Sorry.等谚语:即是人们生活中常用的现成的话。谚语类似成语,但口语性强,通俗易懂,而且一般都表达一个完整的意思,形式上差不多都是一两个短句。例如:Helaughsbestwholaughslast.谁笑到最后,谁就笑得最好。&&&&&&&&&& &Nopains,nogains.没有付出,就没有收获。英语日常交际用语分类:打招呼与告别用语(Greeting and Saying Good-bye)1.-How are you ?&&&&&&& -I’m fine, thanks.2. -Nice to meet you.&&&& -Nice to meet you, too.
谈论颜色(Talking about colour)1. -What colour is& it?&&&& -It’s red.2. -What’s you favourite colour, Jenny?&&&&&& -My favourite colour is blue.3. -How many colours do you like?&&&&&&&&& -Three.
谈论高度(Talking about height)1. -Are you short or tall?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -I’m short/tall.2. -How tall am I, Mr Wood?&&&&&&&&&&&& -You’re 1.6 metres tall.
看病用语(Seeing a doctor)1. -What’s the matter?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -I cut my knee. It hurts.
就餐用语(Having meals)1. -Would you like some dumpling?&&&&&&&&&&&& -No, thanks./ Yes please.2. I’d like porridge for breakfast.&&&&&&&& 3. It’s /Thery’re delicious.4. What would you like for supper?5. -Are you ready to order?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -Yes, please. I’d like…….
谈论天气(Talking about weather)1 -How is the weather today?/ What’s the weather like today?-It’ sunny rainy snowy windy.2. -Is it snowy?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - No , it’s hot today.3. -what’s the temperature?&&&&&&&&&&&&& - It’s 0 degrees.4. -Is it rainy?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -Yes, it’s rainy.5 It’s warm and windy in spring.6. -How’s the weather today, Steven?&&&&&&&& -It’s cold and snowy.7.-What’s the temperature outside, Kim?&&&&&& -It’s minus fifteen degress.8.What’s the temperature today? Is it warm or hot?9.It’s very cold\ hot today, isn’t it?10. It ‘s a cold day!11. what a cold day!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 12. It’s getting warmer.
谈论时间和日期(Talking about time and date)1. -What time is it?/What’s the time?&&&&&& -It’s 7:00 a quarter to seven ten past seven.2. -What day is it?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -It’s Tuesday.3. -What’s the date?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -It’s October 30.
谈论年龄(Talking about age)1. -How old are you? What’s your age?&&&&&&&&& - I’m fourteen years old.2. She is very young.
谈论购物(Talking about shopping )1.-May I help you ?/What can I do for you?&&& -I would like/want to buy a pencil, please.2. -How much is this are they?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -Three yuan.3. I’ll take it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. Here’s your change.5. What colour kind would you like?&&&& 6. What about this one?7.I’m looking for a birthday present for my friend.8.Do you have any other sizes/ kinds?
谈论距离(Talking about distance)1. How far is it from China to Canada?&&&&&&&&&&& It’s about 8,500 kilometres.2. Beijing is far from our city.3. -How far is Beijing from here?&&&&&& -It’s about 7,000 kilometres miles away.
请求允许(Asking for permission)1. May I have some donuts, please?2. -May I have some grapes?&&&& -Sorry. We don’t have any grapes. But we have some pears.3. -what would you like, Mom?&&&&& -I would like a bowl of noodles.
指路(Showing the way)-Excuse me. Does the hotel have a computer?-Yes! I can show you. Go straight down this hall. Here it is!
道别用语(Saying good-bye)-Okay. See you later!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -See you later!
表扬与鼓励(Praise and encouragement)1.The gift is wonderful!&&&&&&&&&&& 2. You can do it.3.These chopsticks are beautiful!&&&& 4.Beijing is great!5.Very good!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. Good work!7.Well done! / Wonderful! /Excellent!&&& 8.You speak English very well!9.Keep trying!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10.You dress is beautiful!<e on!
谈论节日和季节(Talking about festivals and seasons)1. -What’s your favourtite festival /season?&&&&&&&&&&&& - My favourite festival is Children’s Day. _My favourite seasons is fall are spring and winter.2. I like Teachers’ Day.3.I like winter because I like to ski and skate.&&&& 4.Spring in China is usually warm.5. There’re four seasons in a year.初中常用谚语:He is not fit to command others that cannot command himself.正人先正己。
He knows most who speaks least.大智若愚。
He who does not advance loses ground.逆水行舟,不进则退。
If you make yourself an ass, don't complain if people ride you.人善被人欺,马善被人骑。If you want knowledge, you must toil for it.要想求知,就得吃苦。
Industry is the parent of success.勤奋是成功之母。
It is better to die when life is a disgrace.宁为玉碎,不为瓦全。
It is easy to open a shop but hard to keep it always open.创业容易守业难。
It is hard to please all.众口难调。
It is never too old to learn.活到老,学到老。
It is no use crying over spilt milk.覆水难收。
It is the first step that costs troublesome.万事开头难。
It is the unforeseen that always happens.天有不测风云,人有旦夕祸福。
It is too late to grieve when the chance is past.坐失良机,后悔已迟。
It never rains but it pours.不鸣则已,一鸣惊人。 It takes three generations to make a gentleman.十年树木,百年树人。
Jack of all trades and master of none.门门精通,样样稀松。
Judge not from appearances.人不可貌相,海不可斗量。
Justice has long arms.天网恢恢,疏而不漏。
Keep good men company and you shall be of the number.近朱者赤,近墨者黑。
Kill two birds with one stone.一箭双雕。
Kings go mad, and the people suffer for it.君王发狂,百姓遭殃。
Kings have long arms.普天之下,莫非王土。
Knowledge is power.知识就是力量。
Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud.博学使人谦逊,无知使人骄傲。 初中英语作文常用的谚语:1.Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。2.God helps those who help themselves. 天助自助者。3.Easier said than done. 说起来容易做起来难。4.Where there is a will,there is a way. 有志者事竟成。5.One false step will make a great difference. 失之毫厘,谬之千里。6.Slow and steady wins the race. 稳扎稳打无往而不胜。7.A fall into the pit,a gain in your wit. 吃一堑,长一智。8.Experience is the mother of wisdom. 实践出真知。9.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. 只工作不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。10.Beauty without virtue is a rose without fragrance.无德之美犹如没有香味的玫瑰,徒有其表。11.More hasty,less speed. 欲速则不达。12.Its never too old to learn. 活到老,学到老。13.All that glitters is not gold. 闪光的未必都是金子。14.A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.千里之行始于足下。15.Look before you leap. 三思而后行。16.Rome was not built in a day. 伟业非一日之功。17.Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。18.well begun,half done. 好的开始等于成功的一半。19.It is hard to please all. 众口难调。20.Out of sight,out of mind. 眼不见,心不念。21.Facts speak plainer than words. 事实胜于雄辩。22.Call back white and white back. 颠倒黑白。23.First things first. 凡事有轻重缓急。24.Ill news travels fast. 坏事传千里。25.A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难见真情。26.live not to eat,but eat to live. 活着不是为了吃饭,吃饭为了活着。27.Action speaks louder than words. 行动胜过语言。28.East or west,home is the best. 金窝银窝不如自家草窝。29.Its not the gay coat that makes the gentleman. 君子在德不在衣。30.Beauty will buy no beef. 漂亮不能当饭吃。31.Like and like make good friends. 趣味相投。32.The older, the wiser. 姜是老的辣。33.Do as Romans do in Rome. 入乡随俗。34.An idle youth,a needy age. 少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。35.As the tree,so the fruit. 种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。36.To live is to learn,to learnistobetterlive.活着为了学习,学习为了更好的活着。37. Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者事竟成。38. Nothing is too difficult in the world if you set your mind into it. 世上无难事,只怕有心人。39. Every coin has two sides. 每枚硬币都有两面;凡事皆有好坏。40. Don‘t troubles trouble until trouble troubles you. 不要自找麻烦。41. No pains,no gains. 不劳无获情景交际:也叫口语应用,试题根据对话的基本形式是一问一答的特点,通过提供一定的语境,将语言放在交际的实际情景中去考查。它所涉及的内容多是初中英语课本中出现过的与学生学习、生活相联系、实用性强的内容。它既考查特定交际场合使用的表达方式,也通过语境考查词汇和语法知识的运用。情景交际题注意事项:1.所补全的对话内容必须能使上、下文连贯一致,因而必须瞻前顾后、全盘考虑,不能仅看上一个问句就选择答句,或仅根据下文中的答句就补全它的问句,否则容易造成逻辑错误。 2. 做题前应注意试题前面是否有中文或英语的背景提示。这些背景提示是确定话题内容的重要依据,不可疏忽带过。 3. 在选择过程中考生应注意把已选出的选项划去,避免重复选择的错误。 4. 做题时要先易后难,一时难以确定不要勉强先做,否则易造成连锁错误。 &解题思路与技巧:1. 通览全文,领会大意,揣摩话题。解题时应先跳过空格通览全文,了解对话大意,根据对大意的把握,判定语境,揣摩话题。&2. 根据语境,细读选项,选择答案。在把握话题和语境的基础上,针对对话的每一空白处,细读所提供的选项,认真分析它们之间的异同,依据对话有关情景内容,选择正确的答案。&3.通盘考虑,前后联想,先易后难。要从对话整体理解出发,依照上、下问答的逻辑顺序来考虑所选择的答案,不可不顾前后顺序,孤立地就上句就补下句,这样可能出现所补句子符合上文而不符合下文的情况。要先解决有把握的、容易的,再回头补选较难的。&4.通读对话,义形结合,验证答案。将对话补全之后,再将整段对话通读一遍,逐一验证答案。所选的答案不仅语义上要符合语境,而且要保证语言正确,做到说话得体。&&&&
发现相似题
与“我们的生活是丰富多彩的,美好的生活一定需要很多。请以“Our lif..”考查相似的试题有:
264697300305275327305327261023257171英语 作文 范文哪里有好一点的最新的高中英语作文题目及范文?可以告诉我地址或直接发过来
乱颜U湓岎o
2009年高考英语作文最新热点预测五:两岸直航假设你是学生李明,你的一位英国朋友罗伊(Roy)听说中国大陆和台湾已经实行两岸直航,便向你了解情况.请跟据列表内容用英语给Roy回信.过去 现在
况 60年前台湾切断两岸正常通航;2008年7月启动周末包机. 每日通航,月航班数达60个以上;启动直航第一周,两岸有12家航空公司申请了101个航班,为4个台湾城市和12个大陆城市提供服务.
线 客航向南绕行香港;货轮向北绕行日本冲绳岛. 从台北等城市可以直航大陆的上海等10多个城市.
劣 用时长,成本高. 用时短,成本低.
你对直航的评价
要求:1、要点全面,语句连贯;
2、词数150个词左右,信的开头和结尾已给,不计入总词数.参考词汇:周末包机weekend charter flights,货轮cargo ships,冲绳岛island of OkinawaDear Roy,I'm very glad to receive your letter, and I feel it a great honor to introduce briefly to you something about the direct flights between the Chinese mainland and Taiwan. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________That's what I can tell you at present. Maybe I'll have some more information for you not long time later.
Yours,Li MingOne possible version:Dear Roy,I'm very glad to receive your letter, and I feel it a great honor to introduce briefly to you something about the direct flights between the Chinese mainland and Taiwan. Six decades ago, Taiwan put a ban on the regular links between the two sides. But Last July saw the starting of weekend charter flights. Now both sides are even enjoying daily direct flights, which numbers up to monthly 60 at times. When the direct flights began in the first week, twelve air companies from the two sides applied for 101 flights, providing services between four Taiwan and 12 mainland cities.Originally, the passenger planes were required to fly south by way of Hong Kong, and the cargo ships had to sail around the Japanese island of Okinawa north of Taiwan. Now the flights and cargo ships from Taipei and other main cities can directly reach more than 10 cities of the mainland, like Shanghai, which has taken much less time and greatly reduced the shipping costs.The direct flights, I think, have opened a new era of direct air and shipping services, and brought new vigor to economic and trade ties between the two sides.That's what I can tell you at present Maybe I'll have some more information for you not long time later.
Yours, Li Ming09高考英语热点作文预测5
写一篇以金融危机为主题的英语作文.
金融危机:Financial Crisis
What Caused The Financial Crisis?
I think we can sum up(总结,概括) the cause of our current economic crisis in one word — GREED(贪婪).
Over the years, mortgage lenders were happy to lend money to people who couldn‘t afford their mortgages. But they did it anyway because there was nothing to lose. These lenders were able to charge higher interest rates and make more money on sub-prime loans. If the borrowers default,they simply seized the house and put it back on the market. On top of that, they were able to pass the risk off to mortgage insurer or package these mortgages as mortgage-backed securities. Easy money!and what went wrong with our financial system?
The whole thing was one big scheme. Everything was great when houses were selling like hot cakes and their values go up every month. Lenders made it easier to borrow money,and the higher demand drove up house values. Higher house values means that lenders could lend out even bigger mortgages, and it also gave lenders some protection against foreclosures. All of this translates into more money for the lenders, insurers, and investors. Unfortunately, many borrowers got slammed when their adjustable mortgage finally adjusted. When too many of them couldn‘t afford to make their payments, it causes these lenders to suffer from liquidity issue and to sit on more foreclosures than they could sell. Mortgage-backed securities became more risky and worth less causing investment firms like Lehman Brothers to suffer.
Moreover,insurers like AIG who insured these bad mortgages also got in trouble. The scheme (体系,结构)worked well, but it reverses course and is now coming back to hurt everyone with a vengeance09高考英语热点作文预测10
非洲东部国家索马里沿海海盗日益猖獗,已严重影响到国际航运.今年年初以来,约有100多条船——有7艘是中国船只——遭到了索马里海盗的袭击.
索马里海盗:Piracy in Somalia
China warned Somali pirates on Tuesday it was prepared to use force when its navy ships arrive in the Gulf of Aden to combat a wave of piracy that has disrupted international shipping, AFP reported.
中国警告索马里海盗,称其海军舰艇将奔赴亚丁湾.中国已做好使用武力的准备,来打击扰乱国际海运的海盗行为.
Two Chinese destroyers and a supply ship set sail on Friday —— the first time in recent history that the nation has deployed ships on a potential combat mission well beyond its territorial waters.
中国2艘驱逐舰以及一艘补给舰将于周五启航——这是中国历史上首次将其军舰部署在领海之外,执行可能的战斗行动.
China would also be willing to provide rescue and aid services to Taiwan-owned ships as long as they registered with the mainland, he said.
中国将很乐意为在大陆注册的台湾船只提供援助.
About 100 ships —— seven of them Chinese —— have been attacked by Somali pirates since the beginning of the year.
今年年初以来,约有100多条船——有7艘是中国船只——遭到了索马里海盗的袭击.
At least one Chinese vessel is believed still to be in the hands of the attackers.
至少有一艘中国船只已确定落入了袭击者之手.
The UN Security Council last week gave nations a one-year mandate to act inside lawless Somalia to stop the rampant piracy in the Gulf of Aden.
上周,联合国安理会授权各国在混乱的索马里水域采取行动,遏制亚丁湾猖獗的海盗袭击09高考英语热点作文预测9
9月22日你所在的城市和另外107个城市开展了"无车日"活动,倡议人们选用公共汽车、自行车或步行等绿色交通方式来代替开私家车.该活动得到了全国人民的支持,提高了人们节约能源与保护环境的意识,活动很成功.下面请你用英语写一篇短文介绍该活动,并谈谈开展该活动的必要性,号召更多的城市和居民参与到该活动中来.
1. 不要逐句翻译,可适当发挥,以使行文连贯;
2. 词数:100左右.
3. 参考词汇:
无车日Car-free D
开展launch
One possible version:
Car-free Day was launched in our city and 107 other cities on September 22, to encourage people to take public transport, ride bicycles or walk instead of driving private cars.
The campaign has gained much support all over the country and has raised awareness among all people of energy saving and environmental protection. It's a real success.
With the development of the economy, more and more families have bought private cars, thus leading to much heavier traffic problems and more serious air pollution. Therefore, I think it's necessary to launch such campaigns. And I hope more and more cities and their residents will take part in this type of activity.09高考英语热点作文预测8
可持续发展已成为全球共识,如何实行可持续发展是摆在世人面前的重大问题.请就下面表格所提供的内容进行陈述并谈谈你的看法.
1.不要逐条翻译.
2. 可适当发挥
3. 词数:120左右
4. 文章的开头部分以给出参考词汇:
相关法律 relevant laws
The idea of sustainable development has been accepted by the world. How to keep sustainable development is a big problem facing our planet.
The present situation is worrying. First,natural resources are becoming less than before. Second,as some people are not aware of the importance of the environmental protection,the problems with it remain extremely serious to some degree. The gap between the rich and the poor has the tendency to become wider and wider.
To our great joy,many countries have taken action. On one hand,they have made relevant laws and regulations and put large amounts of money to the environmental protection. One the other hand,popularized education as well as international cooperation is being carried out.
As for myself,I should take the responsibility to devote myself to sustainable development,our future and the lives of our children and our grandchildren will be in danger.-09高考英语热点作文预测7
近期,"三鹿奶粉事件"吵得沸沸扬扬.经相关部门调查,发现三鹿牌婴幼儿配方奶粉里有一种对婴儿有害的物质三聚氢胺.到目前为止,奶粉污染事件已导致4名婴儿死亡,约5,4000名婴儿染病.假如你是一名记者,请你对这一事件做一下简要介绍并发表自己今后对如何确保食品安全的看法.字数130左右.
Recently,the incident of Sanlu milk powder has become the focus of people's attention. According to the investigation of related departments,the powder was found to contain a chemical called C3N6H6 which can cause great damage to infants' health. So far,four children have died and approximately 54,000 have developed illness after drinking the milk.
From this incident,we can see that there are still more things to be done. Firstly,the government needs everything possible to ensure the quality of products,particularly the safety of food as this concerns everyone's life. Secondly,as for the producers,it is very important for them to be morally honest. They should never try to pursue profit or economic growth at the expense of health and life of people. Thirdly,we consumers must attach importance to the things we eat and develop an awareness of how to protect our legal rights if cheated. Only in this way will we be able to build a more secure and harmonious society. 09高考英语热点作文预测6
高考过后,总有一些学习用品商家千方百计在高考状元身上下工夫,让状元们说是使用过他们的产品后才取得了优异成绩.请你用英语写一篇100词左右的短文,谈谈自己的看法.内容应包括以下要点:
1. 简要描述这种现象;
2. 给状元们提一点建议.
1. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯.
2. 参考词汇:
状元 Number One S
适合suitable
After the college entrance exams,some companies that sell learning products are always trying to do anything they can to make full use of Number One Scholars in order to sell their products.
In fact,it's not easy for students to become Number One Scholars. Most of them succeed not because of the products,but their proper way of learning and hard work. Every student has his own way of studying,so the Number One Scholars' experience may not be suitable for all the students. Most important of all,not all of these products are good enough to help us study.
I do hope that Number One Scholars can think of the poor students instead of themselves only09高考英语热点作文预测4
近几年,奥运会获奖运动员的高薪问题引起了广泛的社会关注.有些人支持这种做法,认为运动员们付出了很多努力,应该得到回报;有些人则持反对意见.请你就此写一篇100词左右的英语短文并发表自己的看法.
In recent years,the topic whether it is fair for athletes to pocket large sums of money has aroused more and more discussion.
Those who support giving sportsmen high salaries think that athletes have won a great reputation for our country in the Olympic Games. What's more,athletes must undergo painstaking physical and psychological training. Besides,they offer a lot of encouragement to young people to take part in physical activities.
However,some people have different ideas. They consider that athletes do little to boost the national economy directly. Thus they should not receive so much money.
I believe that they should get high salaries,considering all the efforts they have made.09高考英语热点作文预测3
在2008年北京奥运会上,中国着名运动员刘翔因腿伤退出比赛,引起人们的广泛争议,下面是新浪网站的一项调查:运动员受伤后,应该坚持还是应该退出?
应该退出,健康比金钱重要
运动场就是战场,刘翔应该坚持
请你结合上表,写一篇英语短文,谈谈自己的看法.
In the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games Chinese athlete Liu Xiang dropped out of the race due to his foot injury, which led to a heated discussion among people across the country.
According to a survey conducted by Sina Website,about 34% of the people think an athlete should quit the race when injured since health is much more importaWhile nearly 20% of the netizens believe that an injured athlete should hold on to the end instead of giving up halfway. They regard the sport field as a battlefield in which every athlete should fight for the honor of his or her country in spite of any difficulty.
In my opinion,it's a right choice for Liu Xiang to choose to quit the race. For one thing,nothing is more important than health and sports doesn't mean sacrificing one's heafor another,after Liu Xiang recovers fully,he still has many chances to realize his dream.-09高考英语热点作文预测2
经过运动员们16天的激烈拼搏,第29 届奥运会于日在北京落下帷幕.中国运动员发挥出色,获得了51枚金牌,为中国赢得了巨大的荣誉.奥运会期间,有很多值得我们回味的地方.你作为一名中学生-李华,围绕奥运会对人类的影响,谈一下自己的看法,题目自拟.
注意:词数120左右.
What a Great Olympic Games!
The 29th Olympic Games has been over in Beijing,China on August 24,2008,which has left a great impression on the whole world. About 204 countries and regions attended the Olympic Games. In the Games,our Chinese athletes have won 51 gold medals,while America,36;Russia,23. This is the first time that we,Chinese athletes have won so many gold medals in one Olympic Games,which means our sports games belong to the first class in the world!
It is our athletes' intelligence and other qualities that have won the great honor for us Chinese all!Days when we were looked down upon have gone forever!From the very Games, we have proved that our government has the ability to hold the Olympic Games successfully!Not only can we hold the Olympic Games well,but also we can perform well. The fact has showed everything to the world!It is the successful 29th Olympic Games that destroys the saying of those who doubted about it days ago!What a great, successful and impressive Olympic Games!-09高考英语热点作文预测1
日,中国成功地将三人小组送入太空,其中航天员翟志刚在太空首次行走,这是我国自2003年以来最具有挑战性的太空任务.请简单介绍此次 "神舟七号"的有关情况.内容包括:
1.这是一次具有历史使命的飞行,而且技术上的成果基本都是我国自主研发的.
2.这次的任务主要是太空行走,它将有助于中国在未来几年内建立中国的第一个空间站.
载人飞船manned spaceship/spacecraft
出舱活动an extra-vehicular activity
空间站space station
Shenzhou-Ⅶ,which was shot up into space on September 25,returned to Earth three days later, having completed its historic mission.
It is the country's most challenging space mission since 2003.The main mission is to carry out the space walk,known as an extra-vehicular activity,or EVA,which is expected to help China master the technology to create it's first space station in the next few years. During the traveling,Zhai Zhigang,one of the three astronauts on board Shenzhou-Ⅶ,stepped out of the capsule and conducted the historic space walk. Most importantly,all along China has relied heavily on homegrown technology. The Shenzhou-7 mission marks a historic breakthrough in China's manned space program. It represents the comprehensive strength of our nation.-
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
就直接找大学四级的作文题就行了。。。
The future
In my opinion,100 years later,the world will be changed.We can take a vacation on the moon.We will have videophone, we can go shopping and take a physical examination by the videophone.So...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中议论文题目及范文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信