高一英语单句改错错,哪位大神帮忙看看

各位大神帮帮忙!单句改错题。每句中均有一个错误,说出错误的原因并改正! 15. When I wa各位大神帮帮忙!单句改错题。每句中均有一个错误,说出错误的原因并改正! 15. When I was in the trouble , he was always the first offer help . 16. You are sure to have a wonderful time in the party .17. The museum was built in the memory of the famous artist . 18. Only on this way can you solve the problem .19. What will happen if you don’t have balanced diet ?20. Have you heard the news which the price of gas will rise ? 21. It’s a pity that the man standing over there is heavy in debt . 22. I think it is wrong for you to stare at others .23. We’ll remember the year 2008 when saw the great success of the Olympics . 24. Hardly had he sat down than the film began .25. Seeing from the spaceship , the earth is like a huge water globe .
15. first 后加to. 原因:序数词后加不定式作定语,the first/second ...to do sth. 16.sure不能用人作主语,it's sure that you are to have a wonderful time in the party. 17.去掉the, in memory of为固定短语 为了纪念…… 18.on改为in ,...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语改错8请帮忙看看下面这个句子ABCD四个部分哪个地方错了,有且仅有一处错误,大家来帮忙找找哦!十分感谢!8. The field of dynamics in physics is concerned (A) with a particle’s(B) motion in relation to (C) the forces acting(D) it.
d吧,应该是act on it
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【【醒目】】【英语单句改错+完成对话】求大神帮忙..改错:1.Let us do it again,do you?2.If she will come tomorrow,tell herthe exciting news.3.What a fine weather it is today!Perhapswe can take a walk in the nearby park.4.Wish you a good luck and a happy newyear.5.After the school,the two kids leftthe classroom one after another.6.This is the most beautiful city I hadvisited.7.By yesterday afternoon,about 200people have signed their names.8.The meeting will be held next week isan important one.9.The couple will visit the coastal cityafter two days.10.I read aninteresting piece of news on today’s news paper.11.If you need further information,please contact with us.12.It’s a book ab I findit hard to understand.13.I don’t feellike to eat anything today.I think I amill.14.I don’t knowwhat to do next,since nobody tell me15.Retell the story with your own words.16.I am a college student.As a college student,I mustlearn as many knowledge aspossible before I go into the society.17.Full of students,I thinkthe room must be a classroom.18.Heated to 100C0,waterwill boil.19.The house was belonged to my grandpa.20.The man denied stealing thewatch.完成对话:1.---- Doyou like eating noodles?----2.-- Do you mind my opening the window?---3.----You speak English very well.---4.--- The coat is priced at 2000.It’srather expensive.----5.-----Would you like tea or coffee?----6.---- I am sorry to be so careless as to break the vase!----7.----Helen fell off her bike and hurther leg.---8.------ Can you speak Japanese?------9.----- I am so sorry that I can’t help you.-----10.---- Can I have a look at your new car?----A.Only a little.B.Thank you,no.C.Not really.D.Yes,I do.E.I don’t think so.F.So it is!G.Thanks.H.That’s all right.J.Oh,really?K.Thank you just the same.
改错:1.Let us do it again, (shall )you?2.If she
(comes) tomorrow, tell herthe exciting news.3.What( a去掉 )fine weather it is today! Perhapswe can take a walk in the nearby park.4.Wish you ( a去掉 ) good luck and a happy newyear.5.After (the 去掉)school, the two kids leftthe classroom one after another.6.This is the most beautiful city
I( have( visited.7.By yesterday afternoon, about 200people (had) signed their names.8.The meeting will be held next week,(which) isan important one.9.The couple will visit the coastal city (in) two days.10.I read an interesting piece of news (in) today’s news paper.11.If you need further information,please contact(去掉 with) us., 12.It’s a book (on) I find it hard to understand.13.I don’t feel
like (eating)anything today. I think I am ill.14.I don’t know what to do next(because)nobody tell me15.Retell the story(in)your own words.16.I am a college student. As a college student, I must learn as (much) knowledge aspossible before I go into the society.17.(Being)Full of students, I think the room must be a classroom.18.Heated to 100C0, water will boil.没错误19.The house (去掉was)belonged to my grandpa.20.The man denied stealing the watch.没错误完成对话:1. ---- Doyou like eating noodles?----
D2. -- Do you mind my opening the window?---H3. ----You speak English very well.---G4. --- The coat is priced at 2000. It’srather expensive.----F5. -----Would you like tea or coffee? ----B6. ---- I am sorry to be so careless as to break the vase!----E
7. ----Helen fell off her bike and hurther leg.--- C8. ------ Can you speak Japanese?------A9. ----- I am so sorry that I can’t help you.-----K10. ---- Can I have a look at your new car?---- JA. Only a little.B. Thank you, no.C. Not really.D. Yes, I do.E. I don’t think so.F. So it is!G. Thanks.H. That’s all right.J. Oh, really?K. Thank you just the same.
有个别的把握不准,请原谅
希望对你有帮助,满意请采纳
为您推荐:
1.Let us do it again, 【do you】? 改为 will you2.If she 【will come】 tomorrow, tell herthe exciting news. 改为 comes3.What 【a fine weather 】it is today! Perhapswe can take a walk in the nearby park...
doyou,改成willyou ;.If she will come tomorrow,去掉 weather 天气是不可数名词,去掉a;agood luck 去掉 a;After the school 去掉the;hadvisited 改成 have visited;have signed 改成,had si...
(保证答案正确):1.Let us do it again, do(do--will) you?2.If she will come(will come--comes) tomorrow, tell herthe exciting news.3.What a (a去掉)fine weather it is today! Perhapswe can take a wal...
扫描下载二维码各位英语大神帮忙看看这句话的语法对不对?_百度知道【图文】高考英语短文改错课件_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高考英语短文改错课件
上传于||暂无简介
大小:839.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语单句改错 的文章

更多推荐