为什么I would not be homhome alone tonightt

回复:【英文歌弹唱谱】你说一首英文歌,我把谱子找给你_ukulele吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:216,712贴子:
回复:【英文歌弹唱谱】你说一首英文歌,我把谱子找给你收藏
【Home】Michael BubleINTRO: C
GC Another summer day G/B
Is come and gone awayAm
In Paris and Rome
Fadd9 But I wanna go home
G MmmmC Maybe surrounded byG/B A million people IAm
G Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh I miss you, you know
FAnd I've been keeping all the letters
AmThat I wrote to you
DEach one a line or two
G"I'm fine baby, how are you?"
Well I would send them
AmBut I know that it's just not enough
A#My words were cold and flat
Gsus G And you deserve more than thatC Another aeroplaneG/B Another sunny placeAm
I'm lucky I know
Fadd9 But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I've got to go home
G/B Am Am7Let me go hoooooooome
Am I'm just too far from where you are
GI wanna come homeBREAK: C
And I feel just like I'm living
AmSomeone else's life
DIt's like I just stepped outside
GWhen everything was going right
F And I know just why you could not
AmCome along with me
A# But this was not your dream
G Gsus GBut you always believed in meC Another winter day has come G/B
And gone awayAm
G And even Paris and Rome
Fadd9 And I wanna go home G
Let me go homeC And I'm surrounded byG/B
A million people I A#
Still feel alone
Oh, let go home
G Oh, I miss you, you know
FI've had my run Baby, I'm done
GI gotta go home
It will alright
G I'll be home tonight
I'm coming back home
现在歌越来越多了。。。有不少亲都要的是重复的歌曲。。为方便大家。。给大家整理了一份目前的歌谱。。前面数字是楼层数。。因此还请各位看了以下之后再来求谱, 谢谢合作!7.while my guitar gently weeps8.My love13.As love as you love me13.No matter what14.you‘re beautiful20.TIK TOK22.You belong with me23.Love Story31.home-gabrielle aplin32.panic cord-gabrielle aplin37.We Found Love rihanna
Diamonds Rihanna39.Unconditionally K.P40.Adele - Someone like you41.Everybody Hurts42.let her go passenger48.yellow54.The a team-Ed sheeran57.Leave The Pieces.
The Good Kind The Wreckers59.You Are Not Alone60.One love 64.Whataya want from me 65.Whats Up ---- 4Non Blondes67.TROUBLE IS A FRIEND - Lenka68.The fox69.【blowing in the wind】-Bob Dylan95.if i had you96.Hotel California97.you belong to me98.Gotta have you 99.Safe and sound100.more than words101.Rolling in the Deep102.Sometimes
britney spears103.Close to you Carpenters107.need you now
just a kiss108.boyfriend JB110. Young for you112.never know113.butterfly fly away116.Never say never117.everybody
Ingrid Michaelson119.Every Time britney spears129.l knew you were trouble134. INNOCENCE 135.Chasing Pavement177.Born To Die178.Shape of my heart - Sting179.gravity180.i won't give up181.wouldnt change a thing182.Falling for you183.back to December184.counting stars<PLICATED186.everything has changed187.Lemon tree188.white horse189.shoot the moon190.billionaire191.Creep 192.Cut194.Down – Jason Walker 195.little lies --dave barnes
Rhythm Of The Rain --The Cascades196.Mandy197.different summers199.Red202.take me home country road209.yesterday once more210.impossible217.loving you218.Love You Like A Love Song224.la isla bonita
burning228.The Kill - 30 seconds to Mars229.Payphone - Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa231.the one that got away233.TRY----Asher Book243.【my heart will go on】Celine Dion244.【I kissed a girl】 Katy Perry245.【love the way you lie】Rihanna 246.【speeding cars】【life for rent】249.【feeling good】——michael buble250.【Let it be】 - THE BEATLES253.Can’t Keep It Inside262.【Bugs】-O'Death263.【Take a bow】Rihanna265.【Spell】Marie Digby
大侠,来看看嘛,我这可都是上等的宝贝。
现在歌越来越多了。。。有不少亲都要的是重复的歌曲。。为方便大家。。给大家整理了一份目前的歌谱。。前面数字是楼层数。。因此还请各位看了以下之后再来求谱, 谢谢合作!266.【Where I Stood】Missy Higgins267.【James Blunt】- Goodbye My Lover268.【1973】James Blunt282.【We Are Young】Fun【god is a girl】groove coverage284.【Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You】George Benson285.【Best song ever】One direction286.【Hey soul sister】Train287.【Butterfly】JASON MRAZ289.【Stay】Rihanna292.【If this was a movie】Taylor Swift293.【sweeter than fiction】294.【reflection】Christina Aguilar296.【Things I' ll Never Say】Avril lavigne306.【Angeles】 - Elliot Smith307.【I DO】– Colbie Caillat311.【Who You Are Chords】 Jessie J【Do it like a dude】Jessie J312.【young and beautiful 】 Lana Del Ray319.【carry on my wayward son】Kansas320.【Baby】-Justin Bieber322.【My happy ending】Avril Lavigne【Applause】Lady Gaga323.【As long as you love me】Justin Bieber329.【Oops i did it again】Britney Spears332.【The Lazy Song】 Bruno Mars334.【Can't Take My Eyes Off You】Frankie Valli345.【What makes you beautiful】One direction346.【Skylar Grey】 - coming home347.【Open Arms】Mariah Carey【make you feel my love】Adele348【Aint No Sunshine】Bill Withers349.【Five Hundred Miles 】Peter, Paul and Mary352.【Give You What You Like】Avril Lavigne353.【Mr. Curiosity】 Jason Mraz 355.【Littlest things】Lily Allen357.【Our song】Taylor Swift358.【The Best Day】Taylor Swift366.【Why】-Avril Lavigne367.【Born to be somebody】-Justin bieber368.【Hero】-Mariah Carey369.【concrete angel】-martina mcbride370.【Let it Rain】Nichkhun Horvejkul (2PM)381.【Grenade】Bruno Mars382.【Say Something】 - A great Big World 384.【when you're gone】Avril385.【Landslide】Dixie Chicks401.【Whistle for the Choir】The Fratellis 【Last Christmas】Taylor Swift402.【LA DA DEE】CodySimpson403.【Tears drop on my guitar】Taylor Swift404.【wake me up when september ends】Greenday407.【brighter than the sun】colbie caillat 425.【I won't give up】 Jason Mraz426.【Everything has changed】Taylor Swift427.Dream A Little Dream Of Me428.Jealous Guy --John Lennon 432.I LOVE YOU 王若琳433.【Mean】Taylor Swift436.little panda bear---Kimya Dawson 448.【if I die young】the berry band449.【take me to your heart】Michael Learns To Rock450.【Merry Go 'round】Kacey Musgraves451.【never let you go】justin bieber 452.【if a song could get me you】marit larsen 453.【Your Firefly】Ben Cocks454.【wonderful tonight 】Eric Clapton465.【cups 】anna kendrick468.you give love a bad name--Bon jovi469.【norwegian wood】beatles493.【Only Love】 trademark494.【pumped up kicks】 Foster the people495.【back at one 】Brian Mcknight496.【viva la vida】coldplay497.【Flightless Bird, American Mouth】Iron & Wine498.【summertime sadness】 Lana Del Rey500.【tomorrow 】Avril501.【Numb】-Linkin Park503.【impossible】james arthur516.【If you want me】Marketa Irglova 517.【Fearless】Taylor Swift518.【never grow up】Taylor Swift519.【if i were a boy】——beyonce520.【Home】Michael Buble
【Bruises】ChairliftC F Am GCI tried to do handstands for youFI tried to do headstands for youAm
GEverytime I fell you on yeah everytime I fellCI tried to do handstands for youFBut everytime I fell for youAm
GI'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for youC F Am GC F Am GCI tried to do handstands for youFI tried to do headstands for youAm
GEverytime I fell on you yeah everytime I fellC
FI tried to do handstands but everytime I fell for youAm
GI'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue forChorus:C
FYou-ooo etc...Am
GFor you-ooo etc...C
FSo black and blue-oooo etc...Am
GFor you-ooo etc...C F Am GC F Am GMan verse:C
FI grabbed some frozen strawberries so I could ice your bruisy kneesAm
GBut frozen things they all unfreeze and now I taste likeC
FAll those frozen strawberries I used to chill your bruisy knees,AmHot July ain't good to meGI'm pink and black and blue2nd Verse:CI got bruises on my knees for youFAnd grass stains on my knees for youAmGot holes in my new jeans for youGGot pink and black and blueCGot bruises on my knees for youFAnd grass stains on my knees for youAmGot holes in my new jeans for youGGot pink and black and blue forChorus:C
FYou-ooo etc...Am
GFor you-ooo etc....C
FSo black and blue-ooo etc...Am
GFor you-oooo etc....CDo-doo-do-do-do (x5)FDo-doo-do-do-doAmDo-doo-do-do-doGDo-doo-do-do-doC F Am GC F Am G
【E.T】Katy PerryAmYou're so hypnotisingFcould u be the devil, could you be an angelCyour touch magnetizingGfeels like going floating, leave my body glowingAmThey say be afraidFyou're not like the others, futuristic loversC
Gdifferent DNA, they don't understand u
FYou're from a whole other worldAma different dimensionFyou open my eyesC
Gand im ready to go, lead me into the lightAm
FKiss me, k-k-kiss meC
Ginfect me with your love, and fill me with your poisonAm
Ftake me, t-t-take meC
Gwanna be your victim, ready for abductionAm
Gboy, you're an alien, your touch so far awayAm
Gits supernatural, extraterrestrialAmYou're so super sonicFwanna feel your powers, stumb me with your lasersC
Gyour kiss is cosmic, every move is magic
FYou're from a whole other worldAma different dimensionFyou open my eyesC
Gand im ready to go, lead me into the lightAm
FKiss me, k-k-kiss meC
Ftake me, t-t-take meC
Gits supernatural, extraterrestrialF
FThere is this transcendental, on another levelAm
Gboy, you're my lucky starFi wanna walk on your wave lengthFand be there when you vibrateAm
Gfor you i risk it allallAm
FKiss me, k-k-kiss meC
Ftake me, t-t-take meC
Gits supernatural, extraterrestrialAm
CExtraterrestrialAm
CExtraterrestrialAm
Gits supernatural, extraterrestrialAm
【Stay Here Forever】Jewel[Intro} C G Am FC
FOh (oh,) Oh (oh,) Oohh Oh, OhC
GI'm laying here dreamin', starin' at the ceiling,Am
FWasting the day awayC
GThe world's flying by our window outside
F- onceBut hey baby that's o-kayAm
FThis feels so right, it can't be wrong so far as I can seeAmWhere you wanna go
FBaby, I'll do anything
C'Cause if you wanna go
GBaby, let's go
AmIf you wanna rock,
FI'm ready to roll
AmAnd if you wanna slo....w down,
Dm7We can slow down together
CIf you wanna walk,
GBaby, let's walk
AmHave a little kiss,
FHave a little talk
AmWe don't gotta lea....ve at all
Dm7We can lay here foreverF
C G Am FStay here forever, oh...C
GIf you want to see that Italian tower leaningAm
FBaby, we can leave right now (right now)C
GIf that's too far, we can jump in the car
F -onceAnd take a little trip around townAm
FThey say that California is nice and warm this time of yearAm
FBaby, say the word and we'll just disappear
C'Cause if you wanna go
GBaby, let's go
AmIf you wanna rock,
FI'm ready to roll
CIf you wanna walk,
GBaby, let's walk
AmHave a little kiss,
FHave a little talk
AmWe don't gotta lea....ve at all
Dm7We can lay here foreverFStay here forever, ohDm7It's a big world, for a boy and a girlFLetting go of it allFHolding on to one anotherDm7Or there's a whole other world to discoverC -once,(let ring out)
Under the covers
CSo,if you wanna go
GBaby, let's go
AmIf you wanna rock,
FI'm ready to roll
CIf you wanna walk,
GBaby, let's walk
AmHave a little kiss,
FHave a little talk
AmWe don't gotta lea....ve at allFWe can lay here foreverDm7Stay here forever, oh
FLet's just lay here forever, Dm7Stay here forever C
C G Am F, end on COh, oh (oh), oh (oh), oh (oh,) oh...
【It's my life】Am
GThis ain't a song for the broken hearted
GA silent prayer for faith departed
EmI ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
AmYou're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud(Chorus)
CIt's my life, it's now or never
AmI ain't gonna live forever
GI just want to live when I'm alive
CIt' my heart is like an open highway
AmLike franky said I did it my way,
EmI just wanna live when I'm aliveEm
CIt's my lifeAm
GThis is for ones who stood their ground
GLike Tommy and Gina, never backed downAm
CTomorrow's getting harder make no mistakeEm
AmLuck ain't even lucky got to make your own breaks
CIt's my life
CYou better stand tall when they're calling you out
GDon't bend don't break baby don't back down (Chorus)
CIt's my life
现在歌越来越多了。。。有不少亲都要的是重复的歌曲。。为方便大家。。给大家整理了一份目前的歌谱。。前面数字是楼层数。。因此还请各位看了以下之后再来求谱, 谢谢合作!7.while my guitar gently weeps8.My love13.As love as you love me13.No matter what14.you‘re beautiful20.TIK TOK22.You belong with me23.Love Story31.home-gabrielle aplin32.panic cord-gabrielle aplin37.We Found Love rihanna Diamonds Rihanna39.Unconditionally K.P40.Adele - Someone like you41.Everybody Hurts42.let her go passenger48.yellow54.The a team-Ed sheeran57.Leave The Pieces. The Good Kind The Wreckers59.You Are Not Alone60.One love 64.Whataya want from me 65.Whats Up ---- 4Non Blondes67.TROUBLE IS A FRIEND - Lenka68.The fox69.【blowing in the wind】-Bob Dylan95.if i had you96.Hotel California97.you belong to me98.Gotta have you 99.Safe and sound100.more than words101.Rolling in the Deep102.Sometimes britney spears103.Close to you Carpenters107.need you now just a kiss108.boyfriend JB110. Young for you112.never know113.butterfly fly away116.Never say never117.everybody Ingrid Michaelson119.Every Time britney spears129.l knew you were trouble134. INNOCENCE 135.Chasing Pavement177.Born To Die178.Shape of my heart - Sting179.gravity180.i won't give up181.wouldnt change a thing182.Falling for you183.back to December184.counting stars<PLICATED186.everything has changed187.Lemon tree188.white horse189.shoot the moon190.billionaire191.Creep 192.Cut194.Down – Jason Walker 195.little lies --dave barnes Rhythm Of The Rain --The Cascades196.Mandy197.different summers199.Red202.take me home country road209.yesterday once more210.impossible217.loving you218.Love You Like A Love Song224.la isla bonita burning228.The Kill - 30 seconds to Mars229.Payphone - Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa231.the one that got away233.TRY----Asher Book243.【my heart will go on】Celine Dion244.【I kissed a girl】 Katy Perry245.【love the way you lie】Rihanna 246.【speeding cars】【life for rent】249.【feeling good】——michael buble250.【Let it be】 - THE BEATLES253.Can’t Keep It Inside262.【Bugs】-O'Death263.【Take a bow】Rihanna265.【Spell】Marie Digby
现在歌越来越多了。。。有不少亲都要的是重复的歌曲。。为方便大家。。给大家整理了一份目前的歌谱。。前面数字是楼层数。。因此还请各位看了以下之后再来求谱, 谢谢合作!266.【Where I Stood】Missy Higgins267.【James Blunt】- Goodbye My Lover268.【1973】James Blunt282.【We Are Young】Fun【god is a girl】groove coverage284.【Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You】George Benson285.【Best song ever】One direction286.【Hey soul sister】Train287.【Butterfly】JASON MRAZ289.【Stay】Rihanna292.【If this was a movie】Taylor Swift293.【sweeter than fiction】294.【reflection】Christina Aguilar296.【Things I' ll Never Say】Avril lavigne306.【Angeles】 - Elliot Smith307.【I DO】– Colbie Caillat311.【Who You Are Chords】 Jessie J【Do it like a dude】Jessie J312.【young and beautiful 】 Lana Del Ray319.【carry on my wayward son】Kansas320.【Baby】-Justin Bieber322.【My happy ending】Avril Lavigne【Applause】Lady Gaga323.【As long as you love me】Justin Bieber329.【Oops i did it again】Britney Spears332.【The Lazy Song】 Bruno Mars334.【Can't Take My Eyes Off You】Frankie Valli345.【What makes you beautiful】One direction346.【Skylar Grey】 - coming home347.【Open Arms】Mariah Carey【make you feel my love】Adele348【Aint No Sunshine】Bill Withers349.【Five Hundred Miles 】Peter, Paul and Mary352.【Give You What You Like】Avril Lavigne353.【Mr. Curiosity】 Jason Mraz 355.【Littlest things】Lily Allen357.【Our song】Taylor Swift358.【The Best Day】Taylor Swift366.【Why】-Avril Lavigne367.【Born to be somebody】-Justin bieber368.【Hero】-Mariah Carey369.【concrete angel】-martina mcbride370.【Let it Rain】Nichkhun Horvejkul (2PM)381.【Grenade】Bruno Mars382.【Say Something】 - A great Big World 384.【when you're gone】Avril385.【Landslide】Dixie Chicks401.【Whistle for the Choir】The Fratellis 【Last Christmas】Taylor Swift402.【LA DA DEE】CodySimpson403.【Tears drop on my guitar】Taylor Swift404.【wake me up when september ends】Greenday407.【brighter than the sun】colbie caillat 425.【I won't give up】 Jason Mraz426.【Everything has changed】Taylor Swift427.Dream A Little Dream Of Me428.Jealous Guy --John Lennon 432.I LOVE YOU 王若琳433.【Mean】Taylor Swift436.little panda bear---Kimya Dawson 448.【if I die young】the berry band449.【take me to your heart】Michael Learns To Rock450.【Merry Go 'round】Kacey Musgraves451.【never let you go】justin bieber 452.【if a song could get me you】marit larsen 453.【Your Firefly】Ben Cocks454.【wonderful tonight 】Eric Clapton465.【cups 】anna kendrick468.you give love a bad name--Bon jovi469.【norwegian wood】beatles493.【Only Love】 trademark494.【pumped up kicks】 Foster the people495.【back at one 】Brian Mcknight496.【viva la vida】coldplay497.【Flightless Bird, American Mouth】Iron & Wine498.【summertime sadness】 Lana Del Rey500.【tomorrow 】Avril501.【Numb】-Linkin Park503.【impossible】james arthur516.【If you want me】Marketa Irglova 517.【Fearless】Taylor Swift518.【never grow up】Taylor Swift519.【if i were a boy】——beyonce520.【Home】Michael Buble537.【Bruises】Chairlift538.【E.T】Katy Perry539.【Stay Here Forever】Jewel540.【It's my life】
【shouldve said no】Taylor SwiftAm F G C G/B Am F G x2C
AmIt’s strange to think the songs we used to sing
G/B Am FThe smiles, the flowers, everything... is goneC
GYesterday I found out about youAm
G/B Am FEven now just looking at you... feels wrongAm
CYou say that you’d take it all back, given one chance
GIt was a moment of weakness and you said yes
FYou should’ve said no, you should’ve gone home
CYou should’ve thought twice before you let it all go
FYou should’ve know that word, bout what you did with her
GWould get back to me...
And I should’ve been there, in the back of your mind
CI shouldn’t be asking myself why
DYou shouldn’t be begging for forgiveness at my feet...
GYou should’ve said no, baby and you might still have meAm F G C Am F GC
G/BYou can see that I’ve been cryingAm
G/B Am FAnd baby you know all the right things... to say
FBut do you honestly expect me to believeC
FWe could ever be the sameAm
CYou say that the past is the past, you need one chance
GIt was a moment of weakness and you said yes
GWould get back to me...
GYou should’ve said no, baby and you might still have meAm F C GAm
DI can’t resist… before you go, tell me this
GWas it worth it…
FWas she worth this…Am F
G/B Am F GNooooo no... no, no,
GWould get back to me...
GYou should’ve said no, baby and you might still have me
【Mine】Taylor SwiftC G D x4 on forth time don't jump the beat for the DCGDYou were in college working part time waiting tablesCGDleft a small town never looked backCGDI was a flight risk with a fear of fallingCGD~~~wondering why we bother with love if it never lastsCGDI say can you believe it?CGDAs we're lying on the couchCGDThe moment i could see itCGD~~~yes yes i can see it nowChorus:CGDo you remember we were sitting there by the waterDEmDyou put your arm around me for the first timeCGyou made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughterDEmDyou are the best thing that's ever been mineC~~~Don't jump the beat for first 4 D'sCGDFlash forward and we're taking on the world togetherCGDAnd there's a drawer of my things at your placeCGDYou learned my secrets and you figure out why i'm guarded?CGD~~~You say we'll never make my parents mistakesCGDWe got bills to payCGDWe got nothing figured outCGDWhen it was hard to
yes yesCGD~~~This is what i thought aboutChorus:CGDo you remember we were sitting there by the waterDEmDyou put your arm around me for the first timeCGyou made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughterDEmDyou are the best thing that's ever been mineCGDo you remember all the city lights on the waterDEm~D~You saw me start to believe for the first timeCGyou made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughterDEmDyou are the best thing that's ever been mineC G D x2EmCAnd i remember that fight 2:30 AMDYou said everything was slipping out of our handsEmCDI ran out crying and you followed me out into the streetCGDBrace myself for the goodbyeCGDCos that's all i ever knownCGDand you took me by supriseCGDC~~~you said I'll never leave you aloneChorus:CGI remember how we felt sitting about the waterDEmDAnd every time I look at you it's like the first timeCGI fell in love with careless man’s careful daughterDEmDShe is the best thing that’s ever been mineCGYou're gone, Make it lastDEmDYou're gone, Never turn backCGYou made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughterDYou are the best thing that's ever been mineCGDYou're gone, Yeah yeah…Do you believe it ?CGDYou're gone, We’re gonna make it now.CGDYou're gone, And I can see it yeah yeahCGD~~~And I can see it now, See it now, See it now
数字对应楼层数请先看你要的歌在这里有没有!!有的话请找到相应楼数!你的谱子就在前面!
【calender girl】—the stars
CIf I am lost for a day, try to find me
Cbut if I don't come back, then I won't look behind me.
C All of the things that I thought were so easy,
C just got harder and harder each day.
C December is darkest, in June there's the light,
C but this empty bedroom won't make anything right.
C Well out on the landing a friend I forgot to send home
who waits up for me all through the night.Chorus(Strum from bottom string up for the next part) F
(C)calendar girl who's in love with the world, stay alive F
(C)calendar girl who's in love with the world, stay aliveI dreamed I was dying as I so often do,and when I awoke, I was sure it was true.I went to the window, threw my head to the sky whoever is up there, please don't let me die.Well I can't live forever, I can't always beOne day I'll be sad (?) on a beach by the seaThe pages keep turning, I mark each day with a crossAnd I'll laugh about all that we've lost.calendar girl who's is lost to the world, stay alivecalendar girl who's is lost to the world, stay alive F
CJanuary, February, March and in May,
I'm alive F
CJune, July, Auguast, September, October,
I'm alive F
CNovember, December, Yeah all through the winterF
CI'm alive
CI'm aliveF,
A#=Bb【Trouble.】ColdplayC
Emoh no i see A#
Ca spider web is tangled up with me C
Emand I lost my head A#
Cand thought of all the stupid things i’d said C
Emoh no what’s thisA#
Ca spider web and i’m caught in the middle C
Emso I turned to run and A#
Cthought of all the stupid things i’d done D
Amand ah i never meant to cause you trouble D
Amah i never meant to do you wrong D
Amah well if I ever caused you trouble D
Amthen oh no I never meant to do you harm. C
oh no i see A#
Ca spider web and it’s me in the middle C
Emso i twist and turn A#
Cbut here am i in my little bubble D
Amsinging out ah i never meant to cause you trouble D
ah i never meant to do you wrong D
Amand ah well if I ever caused you troubleD
Amthen oh no I never meant to do you harm. Am
Bm Amand they spun a web for me Am
Bm Amthey spun a web for me Am
Bm Amand they spun a web for me.
第一首没找到哦不好意思。【all to myself】marianas trenchC
I Don't patronize I realize, Am
GI'm losing and this is my real life. CI'm half asleep and i am wide-awake, Am
this habit is always so hard to break. CI don't want to be the bad guy, Am
FI've been blaming myself
Gand i think you know why. CI'm killing time, and time's killing you, Em
Cevery way that i doCDid you say, please just follow me. I thought you wanted me
Gbecause i want you all to myselfCI can try and suck it up I just can't suck it up. Em
FMake me feel like someone elseCPlease just follow meI thought you wanted me
GCause I want you all to myselfCI can try and suck it up I just can't suck it upEm
FMake me feel like someone elseCI'm under the gun you' Am
F I just can't decide
Gmwhat I'm running fromCThis isn't what i wanted
but i can't keep my filthy fucking mouth shutCIt'
it's never enough and i wish i could breathe
Gwithout getting it stuckC
CCan't focus it but i try it over and over againCDid you say, please just follow me. I thought you wanted me
Gbecause i want you all to myselfCI can try and suck it up I just can't suck it up. Em
FMake me feel like someone elseCPlease just follow meI thought you wanted me
GCause I want you all to myselfCI can try and suck it up I just can't suck it upEm
FMake me feel like someone elseSoloF#
F# . . . repeat this chord for soloCPlease just follow meI thought you wanted me
FMake me feel like. . . . .CDid you say, please just follow me. I thought you wanted me
Gbecause i stay with someone else CI'll try and suck it up I just keep fuckin' up. Em
FI want you all to myself CPlease just follow meI thought you wanted me
FMake me feel like someone elseC
CNa-na na-na na!
【Love Somebody】 - Maroon 5C
CI know your inside, you're feeling so hollow
AmAnd it's a hard pill for you to swallow
AmBut if I fall for you, i'll never recover
AmIf I fall for you, i'll never be the sameC
AmI really wanna love somebody
CI really wanna dance the night away
GI know we're only half way there
CBut you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
AmI really wanna touch somebody
CI think about you every single day
CYou're such a hard act for me to follow
AmLove me today don't leave me tomorrow, yeah
AmBut if I fall for you, i'll never recover
AmIf I fall for you, i'll never be the sameC
COh, oh, oh, oh
FOh, oh, oh, ohC
GI don't know where to start, I'm just a little lostAm
FI wanna feel like we never gonna ever stopC
GI don't know what to do, I'm right in front of youAm
CAsking you to stay, you should stay, stay with me tonight, yeahC
COh, oh, oh, oh
GOh, oh, oh, oh
CYou can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
【wrecking ball】Miley CyrusBm
We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vainA
GWe jumped, never asking whyBm
We kissed, I fell under your spellA
G A love no one could denyBm
Dont you ever say I just walked awayA
GI will always want youBm
I cant live a lie, running for my lifeA
GI will always want you
AI came in like a wrecking ballBm
GI never hit so hard in love
A All I wanted was to break your wallsBm
GAll you ever did was break meBm
GYeah, you wreck meBm
GI put you high up in the skyAnd now, youre not coming downIt slowly turned, you let me burnAnd now, we’re ashes on the groundBm
GDont you ever say I just walked awayI will always want youI cant live a lie, running for my lifeI will always want youD
GI came in like a wrecking ballI never hit so hard in loveAll I wanted was to break your wallsAll you ever did was break meI came in like a wrecking ballYeah, I just closed my eyes and swungLeft me crouching in a blaze and fallAll you ever did was break meYeah, you wreck me
I never meant to start a war
DI just wanted you to let me in
F#mAnd instead of using force
GI guess I should’ve let you in
BmI never meant to start a war
DI just wanted you to let me in
F#mI guess I should’ve let you inBm
DDont you ever say I just walked awayA
GI will always want youD
AI came in like a wrecking ball
GI never hit so hard in love
AAll I wanted was to break your walls
GAll you ever did was break meD
AI came in like a wrecking ball
GYeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
ALeft me crouching in a blaze and fall
GAll you ever did was
GYeah, you wreck me
那个很复杂的和弦不知道的话就找个来替换吧。【take your love with me】sophie madeleineINTROC
EdimI could navigate the ocean in a home-made boat
FAnd fly across the desert in a ten pound note
C7I could do most anything if everywhere I go
CI could take your love with meVERSE 2
EdimI could tame the wildest animals with just one stare
FI'd even take my chances with a polar bear
I could be in mortal danger but I wouldn't care
CI could take your love with meMIDDLE
CAnd so you made me a promise
CThat you would always be around
CAnd you would stay true and honest
FBecause I need you in my pocket, in my heart and in my head
GSo I just had to find a way to take you everywhere I wentVERSE 3
EdimAnd so you bought a ukulele with a message inside
FThat I should always have it with me never leave it behind
C7And everywhere I play it I would keep you in mind
CI can take your love with me
CAnd I can take your love with me
CAnd I can take your love with me
右手我也不知道,爱莫能助。不好意思了。【Loves You Lately】Daniel PowterIntro:[F]
[C][F]You packed your last two bags.
[C]A taxi's 'round the bend.[F]You used to laugh out loud,
[C]But you can't remember when.
[Dm]You lost your lies.
[A#]It's like your moving out of time,
[F]And the whole word crumbles right beneath you.[F]So, I might've made a few mistakes,
[C]But that was back when you would smile,[F]And we would go everywhere,
[C]But we ain't been there for awhile.
[Dm]And this I know,
[A#]There's a place that we can go-
[C]A place where I can finally let you know.[F]
[Fsus4][C]'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately.[F]
[Fsus4][C]You and me, we got this great thing.
[C]We're the only one's that around,
[Dm][Gm7][F]We're the only one's that around this Babylon.[A#sus4/D#]
[A#/D]I hope you find whatever you've been lookin' for.[C#]
[Cm]Just remember where you're from and who you are,[G#m/B]
'Cause there's a thousand lights that'll make you feel brand new,
But if you ever lose your way, I'll leave one on for you.[F]
[Fsus4][C]You and me, we got this great thing.[F]
So, come back and you sit down. Relax.[Fsus4]
[F]Everything's to see that you've come a long, long way,
[C]And it's the place that you should be.[F]
[Fsus4][C]You and me, we got this great thing.[F]
[Fsus4] [C]You and me, we got this great thing.
[C]And we're the only one's that around,
[Dm][Gm7][F]We're the only one's that around this Babylon.
【Sway】 The Kooks// Intro
// Verse 1
Say whatever you have to say,
I stand by you
Do what ever you have to do
To get it out and not become
A reactionary to hurt the ones you love
I know you never meant to but you did
Oh yeah you did
// Verse 2
Be whoever you have to be
I won't Judge you
And sing whenever you have to sing
To get it out and not become
A recluse about your house, come out
I know you never meant to but you did
Oh but you did
G// Chourus 1
Still I need your sway
Cos you always pay for it
And I and I need your soul
Cos you're always soulful
And I, and I need your heart
Cos you're always in the right places
// Verse 3
Take whatever you have to take
you know I love you
And come how ever you have to come
To get it out, and get it out
Tch Tch Tch Tih Tih,
Take it out on me
Take it out on me
Ill give it you all
Ill give it you all
Ill give it,
Ill give it you all
Ill give it you all
Yes I would, give it you aaaalll// Chorus 2
Still I need your sway
And I, and I need your heart
Cos you're always in the right places// Solo
Oh, oh yes you know,
I would give it you allllll
// Chorus 2
Still I need your sway
And I and I need that heart
Cos you're always in the right places// Outro
【perfume】britney spearsIntro: C G D Am C G D AmC
G Do I imagine it, or do I see your stareD
Am Is there still longing there?C
G Oh I hate myself, and I feel crazyD
Am Such a classic taleC
Am Current girl friend, ex girlfriend, I'm trying to be coolC
G Am I being paranoid, am I seeing things?D
Am Am I just insecure?C
AmI want to believeC
AmIt's just you and me C
AmSometimes it feels like there's threeC
Of us in here baby
EmSo I, wait for you to call
GAnd I try to act natural
Dhave you been thinking 'bout her or about me
GAnd while I wait I put on my perfume, yeah I want it all over you
Em DI gotta mark my territoryG
D I'll never tell, tell on myself but I hope she smells my perfumeG
D I hide it well, hope you can't tell but I hope she smells my perfumeG
D I hide it well, hope you can't tell but I hope she smells my perfumeG C D GC
G I wanna fill the room , when she's in it with youD
Am Please don't forget meC
G Do I imagine it, or catch these momentsD
Am I know you got historyC
Am But I'm your girlfriend, now I'm your girlfriend trying to be coolC
I hope I'm paranoid, that I'm just seeing things
AmThat I'm just insecureC
AmI want to believeC
AmIt's just you and me C
AmSometimes it feels like there's threeC
Of us in here baby
Em DI gotta mark my territory
Em DI gotta mark my territoryG
D I hide it well, hope you can't tell but I hope she smells my perfumeG
G I hide it well, hope you can't tell but I hope she smells my perfume
【love me tender】Norah JonesVerse 1G
A7Love me tender, love me sweetD7
G Never let me go
A7 You have made my life completeD7
GAnd i love you so===============================================================CHORUS:G
|GLOVE ME TENDER
LOVE ME TRUE
ALL MY DREAMS FUL-FILL,G
I LOVE YOU
AND I AL-WAYS WILL.===============================================================CHORUS:Verse 2G
A7Love me tender, love me longD7
GTake me to your heart
A7 For its there that I belongD7
GAnd will never part===============================================================CHORUS:G
|GLOVE ME TENDER
LOVE ME TRUE
ALL MY DREAMS FUL-FILL,G
I LOVE YOU
AND I AL-WAYS WILL.===============================================================CHORUS:Verse 3G
A7 Love me tender love me dearD7
GTell me you are mine
A7I'll be yours through all the yearsD7
G Till the end of time===============================================================CHORUS:G
|GLOVE ME TENDER
LOVE ME TRUE
ALL MY DREAMS FUL-FILL,G
I LOVE YOU
AND I AL-WAYS WILL.===============================================================CHORUS:
Big Bang Theory
AmOur whole universe was in a hot dense state,
AmThen nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
GThe Earth began to cool,
AmThe autotrophs began to drool,
GNeanderthals developed tools,
AmWe built a wall (we built the pyramids),F
AmMath, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
CThat all started with the big bang!
Am"Since the dawn of man" is really not that long,
AmAs every galaxy was formed in less time than it takes to sing this song.
AmA fraction of a second and the elements were made.
GThe bipeds stood up straight,
AmThe dinosaurs all met their fate,
GThey tried to leap but they were late
AmAnd they all died (they froze their asses off)
GThe oceans and pangea
AmSee ya, wouldn't wanna be ya
CSet in motion by the same big bang!
DIt all started with the big BANG!G
DIt's expanding ever outward but one dayG
DIt will cause the stars to go the other way,D
DCollapsing ever inward, we won't be here, it wont be hurtD
FOur best and brightest figure that it'll make an even bigger bang!Solo:F
AmAustralopithecus would really have been sick of usF
Debating out while here they're catching deer (we're catching viruses)F
AmReligion or astronomy, Encarta, Deuteronomy
CIt all started with the big bang! F
AmMusic and mythology, Einstein and astrology
CIt all started with the big bang!
CIt all started with the big BANG!
【Friday Is Forever】
We The KingsIntro: Dm - G - CVerse1:
GI knew a girl in shades of blue,
Am Who broke my heart and said "We're through"
GWaiting for a girl like you
AmTo change me like the weather
Since she left me high and dry
AmSplit me like a Gemini Dm
All those days are passing by
AmLike flowers in DecemberChorus: Dm
GFriday is forever, we belong together
BmSo come on, come on,
AmAnd don't you say never
GIf you go then I know, there is no tomorrow
BmSo come on, come on,
Am You should know better
Am - GIt's right, it's time for you and I Dm
CFriday is forever, we should be together tonightVerse2:Dm
GNo more living in her head,
AmNo more crashing in my bed,
GI'd rather go with you instead
AmDon't care where we end upDm
GHold your body close to mine C
AmBlame it on the blood red wine
AmIt takes a week to finally find if Friday is foreverChorus: Dm
BmSo come on, come on,
AmAnd don't you say never
BmSo come on, come on,
Am You should know better
CFriday is forever, we should be together tonightBridge:
(Em)Don't be afraid, we will stay this way Am
EDon't ever change, I'm in love with youWhoaOutro Chorus:Dm
BmSo come on, come on,
(G)And don't you say never
BmSo come on, come on,
AmYou should know better
GFriday is forever, we should be together Dm
GFriday is forever, we belong together Dm
DmFriday is forever, we should be together tonight
CWe should be together tonight.
字数超过了分2部分【Mirrors】justin timberlake【part1】[Verse I]
FAren't you somethin' to admire, cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror
FAnd I can't help but notice, you reflect in this heart of mine
FIf you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find
FJust know that I'm always peering out on the other side[Pre-Chorus]
GCause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soap
FI can tell you there's no place we couldn't go
GJust put your hand on the past, I'm here tryin' to pull you through
DmYou just gotta be strong[Chorus]
CCause I don't wanna lose you now
FI'm lookin' right at the other half of me
CThe biggest seat is set in my heart
FThere's a space, but now you're home
CShow me how to fight for now
DmAnd I'll tell you baby, it was easy
CComin' back into you once I figured it out
FYou were right here all along
CIt's like you're my mirror
F(oh oh) My mirror staring back at me
CI couldn't get any bigger
F(oh oh) With anyone else beside of me
CAnd now it's clear as this promise
AmThat we're making two reflections into one
CCause it's like you're my mirror
F(oh oh) My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me[Verse II]
FAren't you somethin' an original cause it doesn't seem we'll make a sample
FAnd I can't help but stare cause I see truth somewhere in your eyes
Fooh I can't ever change without you, you reflect me, I love that about you
FAnd if I could, I would look at us all the time[Pre-Chorus]
GCause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soap
FI can tell you there's no place we couldn't go
GJust put your hand on the past, I'm here tryin' to pull you through
DmYou just gotta be strong[Chorus]
F(oh oh) My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me
【Mirrors】justin timberlake【part2】[Bridge]Dm
Yesterday is historyDm
Tomorrow's a mysteryDm
I can see you lookin' back at me
GKeep your eyes on me, baby, keep your eyes on me[Chorus]
F(oh oh) My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me*Chords are the same as chorusYou are you are the love of my life
x10[Verse III]
FNow you're the inspiration of this precious song
FAnd I just wanna see your face light up since you put me on
FSo now I say goodbye to the old me, it's already gone
FAnd I can't wait wait wait wait wait to get you homeJust to let you know, you are*Lot's of ooh's and aah's -
Just play the PRE-CHORUS chords[Verse IV]
FGirl you're my reflection,
all I see is you
FMy reflection,
in everything I do
FYou're my reflection
and all I see is you
FMy reflection,
in everything I do
歌谱前面的数字对应楼层数。请在这里找到你想要的歌谱。谢谢合作
【Love】(D)Love is (F#m)real,(C#7)real is (F#m)love.(D7)Love is (G)feeling,(A7sus4)(A7)(A7sus2)(A7)feeling (D)love(F#m)Love is (Em7)wanting, (A7)to be (D)love.(D)Love is (F#m)touch,(C#7)touch is (F#m)love.(D7)Love is (G)reaching, (A7sus4)(A7)(A7su2)(A7)reaching (D)love.(F#m)Love is (Em7)asking, (A7)to be (D) love.(D)Love is (F)you, (G)you and (D)me.(D)Love is (Em)knowing, (G) we can (D)be.(D)Love is (F#m) free, (C#7)free is (F#m)love.(D7)Love is (G) living, (A7sus4)(A7)(A7sus2)(A7)living (D)love.(F#m)Love is (Em7)needing, (A7)to be (D)love.
【Like A Star】  Corinne Bailey Rae
Dm7Just like a star across my sky,
E7 or (Dm7b5)Just like an angel off the page,
Am7You have appeared to my life,
D7Feel like I'll never be the same,
Dm7Just like a song in my heart,
Dm7b5Just like oil on my hands,
Am7Honour to love youGm7
Fmaj7Still I wonder why it is,
EI don't argue like this,
Gm7With anyone but you,C7
Fmaj7We do it all the time,
E7Blowing out my mind,
Dm7You've got this look I can't describe,
E7 or(Dm7b5)You make me feel like I'm alive,
Am7When everything else is au fait,
D7Without a doubt you're on my side,
Dm7Heaven has been away too long,
E7Can't find the words to write this song,Am7Oh...Your love,Still I wonder why it is,I don't argue like this,With anyone but you,We do it all the time,Blowing out my mind,
Now I have come to understand,
E7The way it is,
Am7It's not a secret anymore,Dm7'cause we've been through that before,
E7From tonight I know that you're the only one,
Am7I've been confused and in the dark,Gm7
Fmaj7Now I understand,I wonder why it is,I don't argue like this,With anyone but you,I wonder why it is,I wont let my guard down,For anyone but youWe do it all the time,Blowing out my mind,Just like a star across my sky,Just like an angel off the page,You have appeared to my life,Feel like I'll never be the same,Just like a song in my heart,Just like oil on my hands
【Don't know why】Norah Jones C
E7 I waited 'til I saw the sun Am
C I don't know why I didn't come C
E7 I left you by the house of funAm
I don't know why I didn't come Am
I don't know why I didn't come C
E7 When I saw the break of day Am
C I wished that I could fly away C
E7 Instead of kneeling in the sand Am
C Catching teardrops in my hand Am
G7 My heart is drenched in wine Am
But you'll be on my mind F