两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学英语作文之北京之旅
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢“这次北京之旅真是太好了”用英语翻译_百度知道初二英语作文范文-北京之旅
【网络综合 - 北京英文写作翻译】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《初二英语作文范文-北京之旅》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。On July 5th my parents took me to Beijing. We stayed at Huabei Hotel. On the first day, we went to the Great Wall. The Great Wall is very long and old. It has millions of bricks. Each brick is very big and heavy. Lots of people from different countries like climbing the Great Wall. We felt very tired when we climbed to the top of the Great Wall.  We also went to the Palace Museum. The Palace Museum has 9999 palaces. It has a very long history. I bought a lot of souvenirs of the Palace Museum. What nice palaces these are! I visited the Palace Museum and felt excited. If you want to know more about the Palace Museum, you can go to Beijing and have a look.  The following days, we went to the Summer Palace, Tian Tan, North Lake and Xiang Hill. I now know more about the history of China. I also like modern Beijing. The 2008 Olympic Games will be held in Beijing.  Later, I went back with my parents by train. I really enjoyed the trip to Beijing.七月五日,我父母带我去北京。我们住在华北饭店。在第一天,我们去了长城。长城很长,老。它有成千上万的砖。每一块砖是非常大和重。来自不同国家的许多人喜欢爬长城。我们觉得很累,当我们爬到长城的顶上。我们还去了故宫博物馆。故宫有9999个房屋。它有很长的历史。我买了很多纪念品故宫博物馆。真的好棒!我参观了故宫时感到很兴奋。如果你想知道更多关于故宫博物馆,你可以去北京看看。接下来的几天,我们去了颐和园,天坛,北湖和香山。我现在知道更多关于中国的历史。我也喜欢现代北京。2008届奥运会将在北京举行。后来,我和我的父母坐火车回去。我真的很享受这次北京之旅。}

我要回帖

更多关于 北京旅行社 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信