hellowifndwally,s wif是什么意思思

本次显示结果共条 ,0页
首页&上一页&&下一页&
最新采购产品 &
产品行业分类 &Kids from Ferguson Recruited to ‘Educate White America’ on Racism in ‘Hey White People’ Video | American Renaissance
Jason Howerton, The Blaze, September 9, 2014
<, a “for-profit T-shirt company with an activist heart” released a new video Tuesday that uses kids from Ferguson, Missouri, to “ about the racist reality in 2014.”
“Armed ONLY with statistics (hands up, don’t shoot) these articulate and adorable kids are not having it while much of white America would rather pretend racism is over,” the video’s description reads.
The kids go on to mock various statements that some white people allegedly say about black people and racism, according to the video’s creators. These include:
o “All this focus on race makes me uncomfortable.”
o “It’s you people who are making this about race.”
o “I don’t see color.”
o “You people are just playing the race card.”
o “Some of my best friends are black.”
Finally, the company pitches its $13 “Racism is not over but I’m over racism” T-shirts. The for-profit company vows to donate $5 of the proceeds to charities working to fight racism.”
Watch the video:
Share This
We welcome comments that add information or perspective, and we encourage polite debate. If you log in with a social media account, your comment should appear immediately. If you prefer to remain anonymous, you may comment as a guest, using a name and an e-mail address of convenience. Your comment will be moderated.
Join our mailing list
Email Address :}

我要回帖

更多关于 检测中nd什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信