空白do not you forgetforget 是什么意思

学习应用:
民俗娱乐:
电脑网络:
财经商务:
交通旅游:
医疗健康:do not forget me?
神探夏洛克电影可怖的新娘里新娘说她再婚礼上唱的一首歌,然后电影中还反复出现,其中有一句歌词叫do not forget me,是真的有这首歌么?如果有的话是什么呀?
谢邀,不知道。
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录动词 知识讲解 forget to do和forget doing的区别(北京四中网校-〉名师答疑-〉初三-〉英语) 
  欢迎您!

动词 知识讲解 forget to do和forget doing的区别
  remember&doing&和remember&to&do&的区别。
还有forget&to&do和forget&doing的区别
  答:remember doing/to do remember to do 记得去做某事     (未做) remember doing 记得做过某事    (已做)
Remember to go to the post office after school. 记着放学后去趟邮局。 Don't you remember seeing the man before?&&你不记得以前见过那个人吗?
forget to do()forget doing()The light in the office is stil on. He forgot to turn it off.()He forgot turning the light off.
( )Don't forget to come tomorrow. (to come)
f7_xmjiang
  老师类似得还有哪些词呢
  老师类似得还有哪些词呢
  (点击下载)
f7_xmjiang不要忘记关教室里的灯 的翻译是:Do not forget to turn off the lights in the classroom 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
不要忘记关教室里的灯
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Do not forget off the classroom lights
The before you leave, we will ready to eat
Do not forget to turn off the lights in the classroom
Don't forget about the lights in the classrooms
Do not forget closes in the classroom the lamp
相关内容&a要珍惜身边的朋友,亲人。 Must treasure side friend, the family member. & aSteel midsole 钢midsole
& aEveryone wants to live a long, healthy life. We know that the food we eat affects (影响) us in different ways. For example, doctors believe that fruit and vegetables can really protect people from many different diseases. On the other hand, animal fat can cause (引起) diseases. We can change our eating habits now and enjoy 正在翻译,请等待... & a蚁族的奋斗 Ant race's struggle & aWhen a query is executed a status message shows the number of individual objects received from the database. 当询问被执行时状态消息显示各自的对象的数量 & aloney me loney我 & aThis link will expire in 5 days 正在翻译,请等待... & a我下午出去吗 I exit in the afternoon & a太复杂了,几个小时内难以解决 Too complex, in several hours solve with difficulty & a烤羊五花肉 ? ????? ??? ?? ??? & aThere is a desk between him and me 有一张书桌在他和我之间 & aAway from the ambiguous 从模棱两可 & aVaccinium myrtilloides 牛痘myrtilloides & a沃尔玛(WAL-MART)是全球500强榜首企业。 Wal-Mart (WAL-MART) is the global 500 strong first place enterprises. & aアルミダイカスト 被印模的铝 & a中国(深圳)国际工业博览会组委会 China (Shenzhen) international industry exposition organization committee & a旅行的时间是固定的 The travel time is fixed & aI want you each to plant some flowers as a peace offering 我要您其中每一位种植有些花作为和平献礼 & a西红柿炒鸡蛋盖饭 The tomato fries the egg rice served with meat and vegetable topping & aPesticide-Treated Packaging Deregulated 被解除管制的杀虫剂被对待的包装 & a你现在到底怎么想的? How do you think now? & a有时我说我很好,只是想有个人能真正看懂我,紧紧拥抱我 我也紧紧拥抱着你 告诉我 我知道你并不好 Sometimes I said I am very good, only is wants to have a person to be able to understand me truly, closely hugs my me also closely to hug you to tell me me to know you are not good & a巨大和华丽 Huge and magnificent & aYes, could we have the goat’s cheese and green salad to share? Then I’ll have a steak, please. 是,我们可能食用山羊乳干酪和蔬菜沙拉分享? 然后我将食用一块牛排,请。 & aQUALI E IL TUO NUMERO DI TELEFONO,PER FAVORE 哪些和您的电话的数字,请 & a你的对他温柔点 You to his gentle spot & aMaybe he should say he`s sorry 可能他应该说他`s抱歉 & a我想锻炼自己。 I want to exercise oneself. & a如果你相信我
就请牵起我的手 正在翻译,请等待... & arichardson richardson & a这些智囊团不作决策 正在翻译,请等待... & a也许,对你的爱越是深www,qqchaoshi,cn 我就越是卑微 正在翻译,请等待... & a可以看一些外国小说 正在翻译,请等待... & a公费报销 The government expense reimburses & a许多人受到过帮助 Many people have received the help & aI can just say goodbye to you 我可以对您说再见 & a中国人常常会说“过奖了”、“惭愧”、“我还差得很远”等字眼,表示自己的谦虚 The Chinese can say frequently “overpraised”, “ashamed”, “me has been also bad very far” and so on the phrases, indicated own modesty & aHOW
SORRY" 多么艰苦说“我抱歉” & amonitorvolume monitorvolume & aI love (including love) Where? 我爱(包括爱)的地方? & a更新我的送货地址 Renews me to deliver goods the address & aIt allows the government and the people to see what is happening and to adjust to the new picture 它允许政府和人民看发生了什么和对新的图片调整 & a我在网上抄作文 I copy the thesis on-line & aI copied the composition 我复制了构成 & ae.g.oral 正在翻译,请等待... & apore
minimising serum 毛孔使减到最小的清液 & aHubert de Givenchy retired from fashion design in 1995. His chosen successor to head the Givenchy label was Dominique Sirop, but Bernard Arnault, head of LVMH, thought Sirop was not well enough known and appointed John Galliano instead. After a brief stint by Galliano, a five year stay from Alexander McQueen and a term 正在翻译,请等待... & aTAKE 1 EASY SWALLOW TABLET A DAY WITH A MEAL 作为1容易的燕子片剂每天与膳食 & ajohn,can you say it in English? 绾︾堪锛屾偍鑳借?瀹冪敤鑻辫?锛? & aフェニレンジアミノ類 苯撑diamino & a不要忘记关教室里的灯 Do not forget closes in the classroom the lamp &}

我要回帖

更多关于 forget me not 调色板 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信