1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
北师大版高中英语必修二unit6 lesson3 chinese paper art 的课文原文
小豪°2847
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
The Art of PaperChen Zijiang is a paper-cutting expert whom I interviewed for my article on Chinese Art.Paper-cutting is something that he learned to do from an early age."It is a Chinese folk art with a long history," Mr Chen told me,"Paper cuts of animals have been found in tombs which date back to the time of the Northern and Southern Dynasty!" He added that by the Southern Song Dynasty,paper-cutting had become an important part of everyday life."A young farmer who wanted a wife would look at a young woman's paper-cutting skills before marrying her!" explained Mr Chen,laughing at the look of surpriseon my face.Mr Chen went on to explain that there are three types of paper cuts which people still maketoday:paper cuts for decoration,for religious purposes and for design patterns.Paper cuts used for decoration are often seen on windows and gates.They are usually put up during holidays to bring good luck.They are also used on presents.A present for parents whose child has recently been born might show a paper cut of children,for example.Paper cuts which show the Chinese character for double happiness are often used to celebrate weddings.Paper cuts used for religious purposes are often found in temples.They are also used asofferings to the dead.People to whom the dead person was related would make these offerings on special days and during festivals.The third kind of paper cuts are those used to make patterns on clothing.They are also sometimes used to decorate jewellery boxes.Dragons are very popular patterns for thesedesigns.The interview was very useful as I got a lot of interesting information for my article.I was also ready to try out papercutting for myself."See you next week," I said as I waved goodbye to Mr Chen.I was going to meet him again so that he could help me make my first paper cut!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码人教英语必修二《Unit2The Olympic Games Language points》课件 (共19张PPT)_学科网
0资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!全国热门地区
知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯试题试卷中考资讯试题试卷试题试卷试题试卷
人教英语必修二《Unit2The Olympic Games Language points》课件 (共19张PPT)
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
Unit2 The Olympic GamesLanguage Points重点句子1. I lived in ________ you call “Ancient Greece” and I _________ write about the Olympic Games a long time ago. (Line 5, Page 9) 我居住在大家通常所说的古希腊,过去我常常写有关奥林匹克的文章。
【分析】what相当于the place that, 是先行词与关系词的合二为一,做call的宾语,you call the place Ancient Greece. used to do 过去常常做某事(现在不做了)。容易混淆的词组有be /get used to doing 习惯做……;be used to do 被用来做……whatused to【即学即练】
① 经过几天的旅行,他们到达了一个叫做撒哈拉大沙漠的地方。
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
Copyright & Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved【图文】人教英语必修二第一单元_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教英语必修二第一单元
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
大小:784.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 定语从句讲解 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。