mystudyplan英语作文文My Changes in English Study

当前位置: >>
Changes in My life(我生活的变化)英语作文带翻译
Changes in My life(我生活的变化) There have been many changes in my life. With the development of the economy, my life is better off. For clothing, I have spare money to buy all sorts of pretty clothes. But in the past, there were fewer clothes in my wardrobe.
Changes in My life(我的变化)
There have been many changes in my life. With the development of the economy, my life is better off. For clothing, I have spare money to buy all sorts of pretty clothes. But in the past, there were fewer clothes in my wardrobe. For food, I usually had traditional Chinese food for every meal, rice, noodles or a steamed bun. Nowadays, I can afford any delicious food, including western food. For housing, I moved from a cramped and gloomy room to a big and bright flat. For getting around, I rode an old bike on my way to work a year ago. At present, I drive my private car to travel. I believe my life will become better in the near future.
参考作文地带原版翻译:
随着经济的发展,我们的已经有非常大的变化。我的可能会更好点。对于服装,我有比较富余的钱去买各种漂亮的衣服。但在过去, 在衣橱里只有很少的一些衣服。
从日常吃食来看,通常我们中国家庭只吃一些如:米饭、面条还有馒头之类的传统食品。现在我能买得起任何美味的食物,现在,我可以做好多美味的食物,包括西餐。
从住房来看,我从一个狭小、灰暗的小屋子,搬到了宽敞而明亮的楼房。一年前,我骑着一辆旧自行车上班。而如今,我却开着我的私人汽车去旅行。
我相信, 在不久的将来,我的未来会变得更好。【】&
跟作文地带学历史:
1952年的10月14号,朝鲜战场上的联合国军突然对上甘岭发起了猛烈攻击,每天十几万发的炮弹倾泻在面积不足四平方公里的这两个山头上。上甘岭的山头上本来就只有两个连的兵力,现在已经伤亡了三分之二,并且开始断水、断粮,弹药也所剩无几。这个时候,如果志愿军的应急能力、反应速度稍有迟缓的话,上甘岭就非常危险了。【】
“Changes in My life(我生活的变化)英语作文带翻译”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 Changes in My life(我生活的变化)英语作文带翻译 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
作文地带导读:本文主要阐述了大学生找工作时面临的选择,兴趣重要还是工资重要,鉴于中国目前形势,...
作文地带导读:最近日本的核污染事件,又一次给世界敲响了警钟,我们中国也一定要重视污染问题。下面...
Changes in People’s Daily Expenses人们日常开支的变化...
A Brief Introduction to the University:假设你是一名学生志愿者,要给来你们学校参观的外国朋友介绍...
新学期计划(或新学期决心)英语作文:新的一学期马上就要开始了,于是我给我自己做了一个新学期做一...
提纲在我家附近新开一个超市。我妈妈经常去那里买为我们做饭需要的东西。但是我之前从来没去过那里。...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章扫一扫短文学APP
扫一扫短文学APP
欢迎访问短文学网 您还没有
当前位置:>>>文章列表
如果您有更多好的建议,请与我们联系:英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢跪求英文作文一篇Changes in My Life,Write a short passage using the hints given to state changes in your lifethere have been many changes in my life(生活发生了很多变化)be better off(生活状况更好)preserved pickles(咸菜)movefrom a cramped and gloomy room to a big and bright flat(从狭小阴暗的房间搬到了大而明亮的单元房)getting around(出行)
Changes in My LifeLadies and Gentlemen,Good evening1It is not only my great honor but slao my pleasure to be here and my topic today is about changes in my life.Most of the time,we just think how to change the world but have you ever thought how to change yourself?Here in my speech,I will show you some changes in my life.Believe it or not,I used to be such a shy person in my senior school that even a common conversation with a single girl would make my face turm red.And to make things worse,I didn’t know how to turn to my teachers for help.At that time ,I paid no attention.to communication.Why?You may ask?Because I had to face the college entranve examination and most importantly,I didn’t want to disappoint my parents.Now I have realized how wrong I was!Things began to change after my high school graduation.I did very weil in the exam and felt quite relaxed.That is why I determined to do something significant to change my life.I took a part-time job as a English teacher.And it is just that choice,which has been the turning point in my life.Through teaching,I learned how to get on well with my students,I learned how to be their good teacher and sincere friend.When teaching,I tried to make them learn something.When playing,I tried to join them and acted like a child and when I got some pocket money,I’d be willing to offer some schorship.In some ways,they had been my teachers and changed me a lot.from then on,I became more and more open-minded and began to turn on a new look.After entering our university,I continue to come to the English corner every day to talk with my foreign teachers and friends.They gave me a lot of encouragement and helped me to be a brave and confinent person.Right now,even you ask me to talk with a group of girls in the English corner,I will never feel embarrassed.Instead of being shy,I am active to open any topic and express my ideas in a humorous way.I begin to enjoy life becauseI know that I am making progress.At the same time,I have taken part in many activities such as sports meeting and English speech competitions.Sometimes I succeeded but sometimes I failed.You know,it does not matter.This is real life--full of changes.I constantly tell myself that I should seize each precious opportunity to learn from the changes .learn from life.I have benefited a lot from my changes in the past and I am still learning from them.Because I know that there is no end to learning and no one can be perfect.For me,I want to be better and better all the time.Maybe some of you will say,all that glitter is not gold.But from the changes in my life,I have told you-Gold will shine!So to answer the question:what is the key to success?I declare definitely:The key to success is mainly about changing yourself ,as long as it is positive,as long as it is reasonable..Ladies and gentlemen,do not be reluctant to change yourself.If you can do this ,then you will be on your way to success!Thank you very much!————————————————Changes in My LifeThere have been many changes in my life.With the development of the economy my life is better off.For the clothing I have spare money to buy sorts of pretty clothes.But in the past there were fewer clothes in my wardrobe.For the food I usually had traditional Chinese food for every meal rice noodles or streamed ban with one or two light dishes even preserved pickles.Nowadays I can afford any delicious food including western foods.For the housing I have moved from a cramped and gloomy room to a big and bright flat.For the getting around I rode an old bike on my way to work a year ago.At present I drive my private car to travel.I believe my life will be better and better in the future.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 myenglishstudy 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信