what do you usunlly do____happy children s day's day ?

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
从语用角度谈语境对歧义的解释力
下载积分:900
内容提示:从语用角度谈语境对歧义的解释力
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:5|
上传日期: 10:32:21|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
从语用角度谈语境对歧义的解释力
官方公共微信这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~求一篇英语短文开头是Do you think of your parents?好难呀.开头DO you think of your parents?Yes,of course'是个完形填空
骑兵101_厬擰
Do you think of your parents?“Yes,of course,”you may answer,“I buy a present for my mother on es___46____.And I give my father a present on Father's Day,47 ___.”Then what about the other days of a year?Always.__ 48____to think of your parents,not just on some important days.I have a friend who __ 49 __ alone,because her parents live in another city.One day I went to see her.We had a nice chat.Then she wanted to make a__ 50 __.She dialed(拨)the number,but then she put the phone__ 51____.After about ten seconds,she dialed the number again.“Hi,Mum…” Later I asked,“Why did you dial the number 52 ”She smiled,“My parents are old.They can't get close to the telephone 53 .I always do so when I call them.I just want to give them 54 time to answer the call.” My friend is a good girl.She is always 55 her parents.You also want to be a good child,right?So why not learn from her?46.A.Father's Day B.Mother's Day C.Teachers'Day D.Children's Day 47.A.too B.also C.either D.yet 48.A.refuse B.forget C.decide D.remember 49.A.live B.lives C.lived D.living 50.A.face B.card C.call D.cake 51 .A.up B.off C.down D.on 52.A.once B.twice C.several times D.many times 53.A.lonely B.slowly C.quietly D.quickly 54.A.less B.little C.enough D.a lot 55.A.thinking about B.laughing at C.picking up D.looking for BADBCCBDCA
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
是要短文还是什么,要什么要求,只是开头那样吗,楼主说清楚点
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 my last children day 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信