我喜欢的花作文100字吃华莱士作文100字

达尔文&华莱士:《物种起源》之“争” – 木木文摘在线阅读
30天内热评文章
| (C) nian.net版权所有 | 建议使用非IE核心浏览器访问本站。和华莱士谈笑风生_华莱士谈笑风生-牛宝宝文章网
和华莱士谈笑风生 华莱士谈笑风生
MIKE WALLACE, CBS CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): When Jiang Zemin, thepresident of China, who arrives in the United States tomorrow, letit be known that he would like to kick off his trip with aninterview on 60 MINUTES, we said there's nothing we'd like better-- if he was willing to level with us. And he was.WALLACE (voice-over): In the 50 yearssince the Communist Party took power there, China has had justthree paramount leaders: Mao Tse-Tung, Deng Xiaoping, and now JiangZemin, who currently rules over almost 1.3 billion people -- oneout of every five people on Earth. He's been in charge for 11years, since Deng chose him to restore stability after thebrutality at Tiananmen Square. But still, Americans know remarkablylittle about this powerful man who arrives in New York Citytomorrow to visit the U.N. and to meet with American businessleaders. The president believes China has been misunderstood herein America, and he wants Americans to get a more favorable -- andhe says more realistic -- impression of his country.ZEMIN: I hope to convey through yourprogram my best wishes to American people.WALLACE (voice-over): He's been called the silk-wrapped needle, andin this interview you'll see why. For several years, we've beenasking to sit down with him. Finally, the president invited us toChina and told us he was willing to answer any question.(on camera): In arecent headline in one of your government newspapers, "ChinaDaily," the paper called the U.S. "a threat to world peace." Do youfeel that way, that the United States is a threat to worldpeace?ZEMIN (through translator): Candidly speaking, maybe it is becauseof the economic power and leading edge in science and technologythat the United States enjoys, that more often than not it tends tooverestimate itself and its position in the world. But today I wantto convey a nice message to the American people, so I don't want touse too many tough words in our talk.WALLACE: Al Gore, George W. Bush -- one of them is going to bepresident of the United States while you are president of China. Ifthey are watching right now, what would you want to say to themabout future U.S. relations with China?ZEMIN (through translator): I have a lot of friends among theleaders of both parties -- Republicans and Democrats.WALLACE: So you give money to both their campaigns?ZEMIN (through translator): Are you just joking? We have never donesuch things. I have read the campaign platforms of both parties andI believe whoever becomes president will try to improve thefriendly relations between Cina and the United States, for this isin the strategic interest of the whole world. Someone asked me notto pay attention to unfriendly remarks candidates might make aboutChina during the campaign because once elected, they will befriendly. I only hope that's true.WALLACE: The president had agreed to give short answers so that wecould cover more ground. And when I reminded him about it, he wasready for me.ZEMIN (through translator): But I think my answer is roughly thesame length as your question.WALLACE: I know it. That's absolutely true.ZEMIN (through translator): If you make concise and briefquestions, I'll give you brief answers.WALLACE (voice-over): This was the first time Western televisioncameras had been allowed inside the president's summer compound onthe beach at the resort town of Bedaihuh. It has been calledChina's Camp David. This is where the country's leaders meet inprivate every August to develop their plans for the coming year.The president agreed to speak candidly with us, so we asked him totell us candidly... (on camera): ... how would you characterize thestate of relations between China and the United States today, Mr.President?ZEMIN (through translator): On the whole, relations between Chinaand the United States are good. However, I would like to use wordspeople use to describe nature to describe the state of China-U.S.relations. Our relations have experienced wind, rain, and sometimesclouds or even dark clouds. However, sometimes it clears up. We allsincerely hope to build a constructive partnership between Chinaand the United States.WALLACE: That's spoken like a real politician. There's no candor init.ZEMIN (through translator): I don't think "politician" is a verynice word.WALLACE: It's a diplomatic word in this case.(voice-over): JiangZemin is a gregarious fellow who loves center stage, but he has notgiven an extended interview to an American television reporter for10 years, partly, he says, because Americans refuse to believe thatthe vast majority of Chinese are actually satisfied with one-partyrule. One of our most spirited exchanges was over his objection toour use of the word "dictator."欢迎您转载分享:
更多精彩:,您的位置: >  >
电影勇敢的心观后感100字
时间: 11:44:08
来源:未知
作者:秩名
摘要:华莱士,终其一生都是一个斗士,一个为了爱情而斗的斗士,一个为了自由而斗的斗士,一个为了国家和命运而斗的斗士。他是一个让人尊敬的英雄。 首先是华...
  华莱士,终其一生都是一个斗士,一个为了爱情而斗的斗士,一个为了自由而斗的斗士,一个为了国家和命运而斗的斗士。他是一个让人尊敬的英雄。
  首先是华莱士他的成长,对他而言,真正的成长是在失去了父亲以后。之前他只不过是一个单纯的小孩而已。当他看到那个小屋里被人吊死的同胞,他只是一种震吓,一般小孩一样惊吓而已。但他父亲哥哥死后,他变得勇敢,敢于直面死亡了,面对他父亲和哥哥的遗体,他变得如此平静。再后来,他叔叔把他带走,说是人要先学会用他的脑袋才能真正的战斗,把他带去接受教育,这个是他的故事的开端,也是他生命意义上的长大了。
  其次是他的爱情,这部片他的爱情分成了两部分。一个就是和小时候的梅伦,一个美丽的苏格兰姑娘,一个在他父亲的葬礼后送了一枝花安慰他的人。华莱士求学有成后回来向他求婚。因为当时贵族享有初夜权的原因,他们在森林里偷偷的结婚了,这里可以体现出他的一种反抗的精神,一种本能的叛逆。但他们的爱情没有维系多久,因为梅伦的美丽太耀眼了,贵族杀了梅伦,这是苏格兰和英格兰的战斗的导火线,因为这引发了华莱士的爆发,揭竿而起,各地响应。第二段是与皇后的感情。皇后丈夫本来就是个同性恋,包办的婚姻让她感觉不到爱情的存在,根本没有感情可言。缺乏了爱情的滋润,让为爱情而起的华莱士走进了她的心灵,她自然为华莱士的豪情倾倒了。而华莱士则是在为了自由而奋身博杀,因为失去了梅伦,他一直在为了他的信念作战,皇后的美丽和善良感动了他,两颗干枯的心就这样融在了一起。
  再说说他的战斗,华莱士开始战斗的时候,是因为贵族杀了他的妻子梅伦,可以说是一个简单的复仇行动,但事情一开始就不能再受到控制的,尤其是领导权掌握在一个聪明人的手里。后来,他们起义得到了各地不断的支持,这让人看到了苏格兰的自由希望。一个方面是因为他们苏格兰的人受迫压太久了,再加上华莱士所学的智慧,他们势如破竹,这就很让人,特别是爱德华心慌了。想尽办法招安华莱士,最后还是利用了一个骗局把华莱士抓了。
  最后,在砍头台。这里是这部片的一个精华了,思想就是在这里的。行刑前,两个小丑在那里舞尽丑态,让人发笑,但也是说明了英国人的行为恰恰就是两个小丑所为。华莱士就刑,行人对这位英雄扔鸡蛋、烂菜,恰恰说明了国民的麻木和愚昧。后来在刑台上,华莱士受尽了各样残酷的折磨,下面则是一片欢呼声。华莱士就刑前,看到那个小孩在笑,可能这里也是一个希望的延续,把希望寄托给了后人。那声振馈发聋的“freedom”让人久久不能放下思想,激人不断前进。可以说,在刑台这段,是鲜明的对比让这个自由的精神体现的淋漓尽致的。一边是斗士、英雄,一边是愚昧的国民;一边是前进中的先锋,一边是止步不前的落伍者。差距就在这里体现了,代沟在这里产生。
  勇敢的心是震撼人心的,因为这里有可贵的思想——自由。没有自由了你们还能干什么?也许是真的,我们也该好好思量思量。
  就象以前初中上过一篇 保尔-柯察金文章一样“一个人的生命应当这样度过:当他回首往事的时候不会因虚度年华而悔恨,也不会因碌碌无为而羞愧!”
  英格兰国王还在苟延残喘着,想听着对手说一句”开恩“然后微笑着死去。侩子手一边又一边的劝说着”请求陛下对你的原谅,说句开恩就可以让你疼快的死去“当他以为华莱士终于要开口,说出那个让他保留一点征服者虚荣和尊 严的词时,示意侩子手停止用刑。
  在所有人窒息般的等待中,华莱士倾尽全力长呼:“自――由――”
  英格兰国王在这一瞬瞪目死去,战友在这一刻垂睑泪下。 Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每个人都会死去,然而不是每个人都真正活过。
  就象以前初中上过一篇 保尔-柯察金文章一样“一个人的生命应当这样度过:当他回首往事的时候不会因虚度年华而悔恨,也不会因碌碌无为而羞愧!”
康文岗| 专家教师
辅导科目: 初中英语
饶宇| 专家教师
辅导科目:初中英语
井萍| 专家教师
辅导科目:初中语文
涂健| 专家教师
辅导科目: 高中数学
张玉新| 专家教师
辅导科目:高中化学
耿国庆| 专家教师
辅导科目:高中物理
特别说明:
1.由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,答疑网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
2.答疑网()上的所有资料均为作者提供和网友推荐收集整理而来,仅供学习和研究使用。如有侵犯你版权的,请来信指出,本站将立即改正,客服邮箱:湘鄂华莱士搜索_自媒体文章-爱微帮
自媒体人的好帮手
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可进入
删除,或发送邮件到 bang@ 联系我们,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34谈笑风生作文相关作文
推荐作文阅读
特别声明:谈笑风生作文作文来源于网络,由网免费提供。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。若因《谈笑风生作文》一文引起法律纠纷请自负。—— 3:54 pm}

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信