I want to be your all overwar of the overworldworld

和骚货女孩教室做爱_和骚货女孩教室做爱谁能帮我找一篇主题为I want to be… 的英语短文呀?朗读时间在一分半钟以内为宜.一定要快点给我.
兰二TA0002E
I want to be a doctorWhen I was very young,my grandma was often ill.She often went to see the doctor.But it could not help her to get well.That was a problem.So I wanted to be a doctor to let my grandma be healthy.Now I'm 15 years old.I'm studying in Wangcun Middle School in Jiangshan.My favourite person is Florence Nightingale.She is a famous nurse.And I like Henrry Norman Bethune,too.I'm sure I can be a famous doctor like them when I grow up.I will be 20 years old.I'm going to work in a big and famous hospital.Then when I am 30 ,I'll have a hospital of my own.So I can help more people like my grandma get well all over the world .I'm sure I will,believe me!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
哪里会有啊?我给你写一个吧?我懒得找。。。什么时候要?
I want to be an actor. That's my dream. I'm now working on it. Why do I want to be an actor? That's because…… When I was young, I watched a movie named "God Father". Wow, that's the best movie I'...
不过我可以帮你写;嘿嘿 我乱编的
别介意I want to be myselfMany peolpe want to be famous or rich, some of them would like to be famous althes, others would like to be singers... But people who wanted t...
What I Want to Be What do I want to be? This is not the first time this question has come up to me, but many times in the past. My friends and my parents have all asked me the same question....
我看那篇名叫Waiting
I want to be your RomeoHey, I’ve been watching you .Every little thing you do .Every time I see you dance .My homeroom class, makes my heart beat fast .I’ve tried to page you twice .But I see you...
扫描下载二维码2015感恩母亲的母亲节标语【中英版】
10:15:34&&&来源:街道网&&&评论: 点击:
1、Sotis I cry and ke you si, but you know that I love you so.有时候我哭泣而使您叹息,但您却知道,我是如此地爱您。2、I want to wish you a happy Mother's Day.祝福您母亲节快...
1、Sotis I cry and ke you si, but you know that I love you so.有时候我哭泣而使您叹息,但您却知道,我是如此地爱您。2、I want to wish you a happy Mother's Day.祝福您母亲节快乐。3、There y be
all over the world, but you're the only one that tters to .全世界也许到处都有妈妈,但您是我惟一最在意的。4、I don't take the ti to tell you this often, but I love you, 虽然我经常没有时间告诉您,但我真的爱您,妈妈。5、There are little thin that I should have said and done to show
atitude, but it is appreciated what you do.尽管我为表示谢意所说的和所做的都那么少,但同样也是表达对您所做一切的感激之情。6、This cardes frothe whole faly. Happy Mother's Day.这张卡片是我们全家合送的。祝您母亲节快乐。7、Today is your day to relax and let us take care of you. Happy Mother's Day.今天是您休息的日子,让我们来照顾您。母亲节快乐。8、Mo should t re than a special day, they should t a dal of honor.妈妈们应该得到的不只是一个节日,她们该获得荣誉勋章。9、Thanks for beinthere,
Happy Mother's Day.谢谢您不断地扶持我。祝您母亲节快乐。10、When I was sick, you always stood by .当我生病时,您总是陪伴着我。11、Considerinthe quality of food that children ke their thers on Mother's Day, it bes apparent that without , their kids would starve to death.想想母亲节时,孩子们为妈妈所做的早餐;很明显的,如果没有妈妈,孩子们将会饿死。12、Thank you for everythinover the years, 妈妈,谢谢您这些年来所做的一切。13、I've tried ny tis to tell you, but I'll say it ain: I love you ther.我已经告诉您许多次了,但是我将再说一次:我爱您,妈妈。14、You are the best that a son ever had.您是儿子心中最好的妈妈。15、We all love you very ch, 妈妈,我们都非常地爱您。16、On this Mother's Day I just want to say: I'proud to be your dauter.在这个母亲节里,我只是想说:我以身为您的女儿为荣。17、Mother's Day is a ti when thers discover how well their children can prepar e breakfast.母亲节是妈妈们发现她们的小孩会把早餐做得很好的时刻。18、To ther on Mother's Day: Thank you for all of the wonderful thin that you h ave done for .母亲节给妈妈:谢谢您为我做了那么多奇妙的事。19、This card is froall of us. It y not be the eatest, but it's frothe heart.这张卡片是我们合送的。它也许不是最棒的,但却是出自内心的。20、I y not often say it, but I do love you.我也许并不常挂在嘴上,但我真正爱您。21、Thou it is hard to tell you sotis, I do love you dearly, 虽然有时要告诉您并不太容易,但是我真的非常爱您,妈妈。22、This is the day that we appreciate all the thin that
do for us. Thank you .在这个日子里,我们感谢妈妈为我们所做的一切。谢谢您。23、This card is to let you know that you have done a super job raisinus children.这张卡片是想告诉您,在教养子女方面,您做得棒极了。24、On this day we honor you, dear ther.亲爱的妈妈,我们向您致敬。25、We y not be anls all of the ti, but we do appreciate what you do.我们也许不是一直都像天使那样乖巧,但我们确实感谢您的教诲。26、We wish you the best of health on this Mother's Day.在母亲节,我们祝福您身体健康。27、Sotis it y not seelike it, but I really do love you.有时候好像不是这样,但是我真的爱您。28、To the world's nuer one 给世界上最好的妈妈!29、On this day we all sit back and think about how ch our thers do for us.在这一天,我们将会抽空休息一下,想想妈妈们帮我们做了多少事。30、Where would we be without you, 妈妈,没有您我们将流落何方呢?/
相关热词搜索:
频道总排行
频道本月排行一首英文歌的歌词。_百度知道欧女乱欲_欧女乱欲}

我要回帖

更多关于 taken the world over 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信